WTT Disney Infinity Power Discs!

Well shit. It looks like I might have to reship a couple of things. I'm still missing a Mike's New Car, a Mickey and an Abu (assuming the envelopes got fucked up). Will post a new list soon. 

Discs I need:
Mickey's Car
Sugar Rush Texture Set
Dumbo *trade in progress*
Buzz Lightyear *trade in progress*
Abu as Elephant *trade in progress*
Mike's Car

What I have to trade:
Tron User Control x1 *trade in progress*
Bolt x1
Fix it Felix x1 *trade in progress*
Chrome x2 *trade in progress for 1*
Pieces of eight x2
Cinderellas Coach x1 *trade in progress*
Khan the horse x1
Carl's cane x4
Sugar Rush Skydome x1
Alice in wonderland Skydome x3 *trade in progress for 1*
Alice in wonderland textures x3
Nemo Skydome x2
Tangled textures x3
Tangled Skydome x1

I really want the rares the most, and YES I really already have the Tron disc! TRUs error in my favor!

Last edited by a moderator:
Have:

1x Wreck-It-Ralph Terrain

1x Wreck-It-Ralph Skyscape

Want:

1x Tangled Terrain

1x Tangled Skyscape

Anyone willing to trade these as a set?   Ideally I'd like to do just one trade.

Discs I need:
Mickey's Car
Sugar Rush Texture Set
Dumbo
Buzz Lightyear
Abu as Elephant
Mike's Car

What I have to trade:
Tron User Control x1
Bolt x1
Fix it Felix x1
Chrome x2
Pieces of eight x2
Cinderellas Coach x1
Khan the horse x1
Carl's cane x4
Sugar Rush Skydome x1
Alice in wonderland Skydome x3
Alice in wonderland textures x3
Nemo Skydome x2
Tangled textures x3
Tangled Skydome x1

I really want the rares the most, and YES I really already have the Tron disc! TRUs error in my favor!
I am interested in the Tron user control and I know I will have at least one extra rare in the packs I got tonight. But before I open them would you be willing to ship first?

I am interested in the Tron user control and I know I will have at least one extra rare in the packs I got tonight. But before I open them would you be willing to ship first?
Since I am new I wouldn't mind shipping first to anyone wanting to trade, I would like to do a multi disc trade if possible for anything I don't have also. If anyone has a rare I don't have I'll even trade 3-4 commons for 1 rare if you wish I just want to complete my set

Tron disc is gone guys! Shipping it out on a trade tomorrow! If anyone has the sugar rush texture set, mickeys car, and/or mikes car and want to do a trade, let me know!

Have:

Paypal

F1zeat0.png

gWY9Naw.png

Want:

VVrW9dH.png

I know the Tron disc isn't "officially" out yet, but some people have it. And for when it does come out.

Have:

Buzz's Astro Blasters Space Cruiser X 2
Alice's Wonderland X 2
Kahn's Horse(Mulan)

Looking For:

Dumbo's Ride
Mike's Car
Any Round Disc's

My TRU clearly has them marked in a box for the 7th.  I'll be there on Saturday morning to get my 3 packs.  (1 for my set, 2 to use so I can get all my characters to gold)

My TRU clearly has them marked in a box for the 7th. I'll be there on Saturday morning to get my 3 packs. (1 for my set, 2 to use so I can get all my characters to gold)
May as well make it 4 packs since they're "2 for $6".

You'd be crazy to not get that 4th one considering it's essentially a dollar extra.

That's true.. but remember those packs (the exclusive ones) should ACTUALLY be selling for $3.99 instead of $5.99.  Works out to getting that 4th pack anyways.

That's true.. but remember those packs (the exclusive ones) should ACTUALLY be selling for $3.99 instead of $5.99. Works out to getting that 4th pack anyways.
Are you sure? Power Disc packs are listed for $4.99 on Toys R Us' website and that's about the same price I've seen everywhere. (With some places being a dollar extra...looking at you Gamestop.)

Are you sure? Power Disc packs are listed for $4.99 on Toys R Us' website and that's about the same price I've seen everywhere. (With some places being a dollar extra...looking at you Gamestop.)
The 2 for $6 promo shows up when you add them to your cart I did pickup at store yesterday for 2 gold packs with the Tron discs this way

I understand that, but Explicit is claiming the TRU exclusive packs are $3.99 normal price.
IkedaTeramusa is saying that. I'm trying to find out what the initial price for items were. I know the figures MSRP is $12.99, but almost every store sells them for $13.99.

According the SKU stickers while I was there.  I haven't checked since LAUNCH day though.  The exclusive pack had it's own sticker for 3.99 while the regular (gray) was more expensive (I'm pretty sure, upon reflection it was $4.99 for the gray packs).

Okay, revised list

We are almost done (with series 1).

HAVE

Khan x2
C.H.R.O.M.E. x2
Rapunzel’s Birthday Sky

Sugar Rush Sky

Carl Fredrickson’s Cane
Stitch Blaster

NEED
Fix It Felix
Nemo Seascape

Thank you all for your help.

So what are you guys doing when you get a full set but still have a handful of duplicates?

Should I remove my listing for duplicates and hold them for series 2 trading or should I just go ahead and offer them for sale?

So what are you guys doing when you get a full set but still have a handful of duplicates?

Should I remove my listing for duplicates and hold them for series 2 trading or should I just go ahead and offer them for sale?
I gave some of mine away with a trade on here to a guy who has kids. The other few I don't know, lol, might randomly give those away too.

HAVE FOR TRADE:

F1zeat0.png

2WK29dd.png

lF5DfVE.png
NlhZK9D.png
tGSOs3K.png
WQ7w9Ka.png
x2*

STILL NEED:

nLz6Nqj.png
qwkRakM.png

*I have two of the Alice disc shown, but one of them has been scratched in the face area (draw your own conclusions as to how that happened before we purchased it...). I don't know who would want it, or why, but I can't return it, so there it is.

Updated.

Have:

1x Abu

1x Dumbo

2x Marlins Reef

1x Sugar Rush Terrain

2x Sugar Rush Sky

1x Kahn's Horse

3x Cinderella's Coach

1x Carl's Cane

1x Bolt

2x C.R.O.M.E Shield

Need:

Mike W car

Willing to trade all 15 for Mike W car. Let me know if interested.

**--Would Like To Trade The Rares For Other Rares--**

Have:

Buzz's Astro Blasters Space Cruiser X 2-(1 Pending)...
Alice's Wonderland X 4
Kahn's Horse (Mulan) X 2
Cinderella's Coach
Sugar Rush Sky X 2
Rapunzel’s Kingdom
Rapunzel’s Birthday

Looking For:

Dumbo's Ride(pending)
Mike's Car
Any Round Discs

I might give my son all the extra Alice's Wonderlands we have just to see if he can swap them for some round discs at the TRU event tomorrow.

HAVE FOR TRADE:

sa4MVpN.png
gWY9Naw.png

NEED:

Bolt's Super Strength (Disc 1 of 20) (PENDING IN)

Chromes Armor Shield (Disc 3 of 20)

Pieces of Eight (Disc 4 of 20)

Cinderella's Coach (Disc 6 of 20) (PENDING IN)

Kahn (Disc 7 of 20) (PENDING IN)

Carl Fredricksen's Cane (Disc 9 of 20)

Alice's Wonderland (Disc 12 of 20) (PENDING IN)

Rapunzel's Birthday Sky (Disc 17 of 20) (PENDING IN)

Dumbo the Flying Elephant (Disc 18 of 20)

Buzz Lightyear Astro Blaster (Disc 19 of 20)

Abu as an Elephant (Disc 20 of 20) (PENDING IN)

Mike's New Car (TRU Disc 1 of 10) (PENDING IN)

Have:

fHMDaC5.png

TFv0YJl.png

JUNfGCS.png

WQ7w9Ka.png

gWY9Naw.png

tGSOs3K.png

Retsfuk.png

sa4MVpN.png

iP5qPtv.png

Want:

qwkRakM.png

...I'm definitely up for going 2 or even 3-to-1 for Mike's car.

I still have a trade that I am hoping to complete on here, and assuming that goes through, here is what I have left and what I need. Really just want to do a 2 for 2 and decided I couldn't bring myself to go to TRU for the event without feeling strange, even with my daughter.

HAVE:

fHMDaC5.png

NlhZK9D.png

WANT:

jPdcRSt.png

sa4MVpN.png
 (Can't believe I lost two of these to the mail, and now I need one)

All,

What extra discs did you all get with the Tron exclusive?  I ended up 2 Bolts, 1 Nemo (ironically, the LAST one I needed previously that I couldn't find), and a Rupunzel (the lantern one).

Would anyone object to me selling my discs in this thread or did you guys want to keep it strictly to trading?

All,

What extra discs did you all get with the Tron exclusive? I ended up 2 Bolts, 1 Nemo (ironically, the LAST one I needed previously that I couldn't find), and a Rupunzel (the lantern one).
Bought two packs, ended up with a Mickey's Car and a Sugar Rush Sky.

Ironically I traded for a Mickey's Car just yesterday.

Looking for the following (in order of want):

2x Tron TRU disc 2

1x Dumbo (rare)

1x Bolt power disc

I have the following duplicates for trade:

1x Abu the elephant (rare with upside-down sticker **ULTRA RARE 1-OF-A-KIND lol**) (Looking to trade for Dumbo or Tron)

1x Abu the elephant (rare) (Looking to trade for Dumbo or Tron)

1x Buzz Lightyear (rare) (Looking to trade for Dumbo or Tron)

2x Rapunzel's Birthday Sky (daytime with balloons and stripes on sticker)

1x Fredrickson cane w/ Tennis balls

1x King Candy's Dessert Toppings

1x Cinderella's Coach

Will trade 3 common discs for either Dumbo or Tron.

PM me if interested, thanks!

Lower feedback ships first, although if you ship first I will ship as soon as I have tracking info.

HAVE:

jPdcRSt.png
x2
fHMDaC5.png
x1
lF5DfVE.png
x5
Retsfuk.png
x5
TFv0YJl.png
x2
JUNfGCS.png
x1
xyltXHr.png
x2
WQ7w9Ka.png
x3
gWY9Naw.png
x3
NlhZK9D.png
x5
sa4MVpN.png
x3

WANTS:

2WK29dd.png
iP5qPtv.png
HM03G56.png
nZhpZOU.png
cC7U5fg.png
qwkRakM.png
VVrW9dH.png

I will trade 3 commons for 1 rare

I will ship first I am just trying to complete my sons set

Updates below and to everyone who has contacted me I will be getting back to you later today

Just got into Infinity would like to trade for a few to finish up, I'll handle pay for shipping from my end, Just PM me. If possible I'd prefer to do more than one at this, also I complete my set, I'll be willing to give extra away, Will trade multiples for Mike's Car

Updated 9/7/13

Available:

F1zeat0.png
x8
2WK29dd.png
x2
fHMDaC5.png
x5
lF5DfVE.png
x3
Retsfuk.png
x4

TFv0YJl.png
x1
JUNfGCS.png
x4
gWY9Naw.png
NlhZK9D.png
tGSOs3K.png
sa4MVpN.png
x3
YOzbCEW.png
x2
nZhpZOU.png
x4
cC7U5fg.png
x2

Want:

jPdcRSt.png
WQ7w9Ka.png
qwkRakM.png

Updated List - All Tron Discs in Pending Trades.

HAVE FOR TRADE:

xyltXHr.png
sa4MVpN.png
VVrW9dH.png
x3

gWY9Naw.png

NEED:

Bolt's Super Strength (Disc 1 of 20)

Chromes Armor Shield (Disc 3 of 20)

Pieces of Eight (Disc 4 of 20)

Cinderella's Coach (Disc 6 of 20)

Kahn (Disc 7 of 20)

Carl Fredricksen's Cane (Disc 9 of 20)

Alice's Wonderland (Disc 12 of 20)

Rapunzel's Birthday Sky (Disc 17 of 20)

Dumbo the Flying Elephant (Disc 18 of 20)

Buzz Lightyear Astro Blaster (Disc 19 of 20)

Abu as an Elephant (Disc 20 of 20)

Mike's New Car (TRU Disc 1 of 10)

That trading day was a bust.  Helped others out with their sets so that's something.  All the Tron's were sold out by time I got back.  I ended up not finding a second pieces of 8.  That's a bummer but I did manage to come across a full nemo set, and a stitches blaster.  They also had 2 Crystal McQueens (I let them be bought by kids).  While there, lady scratched a full set of rares and an extra Buzz.  She would NOT trade the Buzz for the world.  I was trying to snatch it for one of you guys.

My wife and five year-old made out like a bandit at the trade event. I will post what she got and any extras will be posted for trade or for sale.

Trade event was good for my daughter and I.  We picked up 3 gold packs and one regular - I was hoping I'd get a Mike's Car, but we ended up getting 3 Trons.  We traded one of the Tron's for a Mike's Car.  We walked in with three doubles and with buying 4 packs, we had 8 more.  We ended up trading and walked out with 4 doubles and 7 new discs, and that's with taking on extra doubles twice to help two other kids out with their sets.  A good day.  

My son and I had fun at the trade event and ended up with everything we needed but one:

We have to trade:

Khan

Rapunzel's Kingdom

We need:

Mickey's Car

We had an awesome day of trading today! My daughter and I decided we had so many duplicates we'd go for a second complete set and we are almost done with it! Here's what we have to trade and what we need:

Have to trade:
Alice in wonderland sky x1
Alice in wonderland terrain x2
Tangled terrain x4
Carl's cane x1
Stitch's blaster x1

Tron x5
Pieces of eight x3
Bolt x4

Need:
Chromes damage control
Mickeys car
Mikes car
Dumbo
Also looking for other rares even if I have them already.

bread's done
Back