XBL Deals: 10/7 Terraria, Zeno Clash, More 50% off (Gold) | FREE Gold Games: 10/1 Clash of Heroes, 10/16 Halo 3 | Activision Sale | RCR 33% off | MORE

Status
Not open for further replies.

tylerh1701

CAGiversary!
Feedback
190 (100%)
Here is a list of all the current and upcoming Xbox Live Marketplace Sales for the USA. This includes the Deal of the Week, KINECT Central sale item(s), and any other 3rd-party sales or promotions. We have also included the upcoming Xbox Live Arcade releases in the 2nd post. Most sales are for one week. Feel free to post if you see anything not listed here.

Please note:

• You cannot currently buy anything on xbox.com using your account balance, you can only use an active credit card or Paypal. To use your balance, you must make purchases on your console.
  • All known sales and information on sales are in the OP. Major Nelson usually updates us with new sales information every other Tuesday. When offers are validated by Moderators, it will be added to the OP as time permits.
  • ALL OFFERS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE! No information within this thread can or should be construed as accurate (or still valid), therefore ...
  • Always verify Xbox Live Marketplace prices before your purchase!
  • Some sales are intended for GOLD MEMBERS ONLY, as noted within each section.
  • Spend wisely, have fun, and enjoy!

10/1 - 10/7 ... XBLA Games:

GOLD trial" account.

Free Games:

Sales Related to the Free Games:

10/1 - 10/7 ... Activision Publisher Sale:

[*]Full Game - Vigilante 8: Arcade Full Version - $2.49 - 50% off - xbldb
[*]Full Game - The Walking Dead - Free - 100% off - xbldb
[*]Angry Birds Trilogy - $29.99 - 25% off - xbldb
[*]Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - $49.99 - 17% off - xbldb
[*]Crash Mind Over Mutant - $19.99 - 50% off - xbldb

[*]Crash Of The Titans - $9.99 - 50% off - xbldb
[*]Deadpool - $39.99 - 20% off - xbldb

[*]Family Guy: Back To The Multiverse - $29.99 - 50% off - xbldb

[*]Gun - $9.99 - 50% off - xbldb

[*]NASCAR Inside Line - $29.99 - 50% off - xbldb

[*][PROTOTYPE] - $9.99 - 50% off - xbldb

[*]Spider-Man™:Dimensions - $14.99 - 50% off - xbldb

[*]Spider-Man™: Edge of Time - $14.99 - 50% off - xbldb

[*]Spider-Man™: Friend or Foe - $14.99 - 50% off - xbldb

[*]Spider-Man: Web of Shadows - $14.99 - 50% off - xbldb

[*]Spider-Man 3 - $14.99 - 50% off - xbldb

[*]Transformers: War for Cybertron - $9.99 - 50% off - xbldb

[*]Transformers 2 - $14.99 - 50% off - xbldb

[*]X-Men™: Destiny - $19.99 - 50% off - xbldb

[*]X-Men Origins: Wolverine - $14.99 - 50% off - xbldb

9/24 - 10/22 ... Retro City Rampage Extended Sale:

Weekly Rocksmith DLC Markdowns:

Other Unannounced Markdowns:

Announced Price Drops for August:

Unannounced Price Drops for August:

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think anyone ever replied to me so I'll try again.

Brothers in Arms or Far Cry?

I've played Far Cry on the original Xbox so I know it's decent, but is Hell's Highway any good?

(Also, I know this isn't the place but does anyone have a 100 point code for $1 PayPal?, I really want to pick one of these up and I only need less than 100msp)
Far Cry Instincts is a different game and is not the original Far Cry that came out on pc.

You know what I'm surprised not to hear about yet?...the new Walking Dead:400 Days. With all the praise the first season of that game received, you'd think people would be counting down to see more of the story. Granted, it did barely come out so I could just be jumping the gun, but I thought more people would be getting it on release date.
I picked it up day one and played it right away and I liked it. It wasn't as in depth or as long as the other episodes, which makes sense because they never planned to make this episode in the first place, it's pretty much fan-service which has been incorporated into the game in a big way. There are a lot of references to the past season based on what choices you made and when you play as Russel, there will be an option near the beginning to hide in the bushes. If you do that you'll get a (not so) nice surprise.

It's best to play them in the right order to see how they all connect, because there are a lot of small details that connect them together, and those details change depending on what you choose in the prior stories. Here is the order in which the stories take place.

Vince, Wyatt, Russel, Bonnie, and Shel

Yeah, 400 Days was kind of meh.  It's short (took me 2 hours, and I was exploring everything I could), you don't care about any of the characters, and even though it all kind of comes together at the end it didn't really work for me.  

We're upto 13 pages already and at least four of them were probably people asking for opinions. Do I need to start suggesting we use the Search function at the top of the page, again? ...Cause you know I love harping on that.

At least now it's the default search from the one-and-only searchbox.

This might be a dumb question, but are collections on XBLA usually parts of a whole like on PSN or are they just one big download? I'm referring specifically to Orange Box - I don't want to download any of the Half-Life stuff but want everything else.

This might be a dumb question, but are collections on XBLA usually parts of a whole like on PSN or are they just one big download? I'm referring specifically to Orange Box - I don't want to download any of the Half-Life stuff but want everything else.
You download the full game, it's under 4GB for everything so it's not gonna take up a whole lot of space.

And you really shouldn't be buying it for just Portal and Team Fortress imho

Finally made the decision to pass on Bulletstorm and Far Cry Instincts, my backlog is too great right now.

Final haul from the sale:

ME3 Omega

Borderlands 2 (flipping disc copy)

Lego Batman 2

Monopoly Streets

We're upto 13 pages already and at least four of them were probably people asking for opinions. Do I need to start suggesting we use the Search function at the top of the page, again? ...Cause you know I love harping on that.

At least now it's the default search from the one-and-only searchbox.
It's like people have never heard of gaming review sites, other gaming sites, Youtube videos or even demos. I've recently written about both Perfect Dark games, and dislike that I did it, but felt people needed to know that the games are worth their sale prices. Crazy that 5+ year old games have people asking if they're worth it. You can't decide by now?

But, yeah, I do wish this thread was only about upcoming games and deals. So many people ask about games, which is so dumb when you have the internet for you to use with so many opinions to go from. People ask the same questions about things on sale, so it becomes annoying to have to filter through posts, asking if this DLC is worth it or not, or if a game has been cheaper before. Check xbldb.com, look up reviews and videos, educate yourself and make an informed decision.

and whats so wrong with asking other CAG's what think of content?  I like seeing actual users provide opinions versus random reviews and videos online, which are always suspect to paid advertising by publishers.  I trust a CAG review far more than I do others.

and whats so wrong with asking other CAG's what think of content? I like seeing actual users provide opinions versus random reviews and videos online, which are always suspect to paid advertising by publishers. I trust a CAG review far more than I do others.
Because the same questions keep getting asked repeatedly. Plus it's impossible to get a general overall consensus on a game no matter what and you'll always get the same answer of "these people like it and these people don't", really nothing is solved and in the end majority of people will just listen to what they want. That and you really know majority of the people on this site as well as you know the reviewers on other game sites, so it still doesn't matter with people being fanboys or basing reviews on the game after playing it years ago where opinions can change very easily.

After reading enough of this thread for so long I have a pretty good idea of whose tastes coincide with mine, and whose differ quite a bit.  I find value in CAG's opinions.

It does get annoying to see the same questions get asked over and over again, though, especially when they've been answered multiple times in the same sale period.

After reading enough of this thread for so long I have a pretty good idea of whose tastes coincide with mine, and whose differ quite a bit. I find value in CAG's opinions.

It does get annoying to see the same questions get asked over and over again, though, especially when they've been answered multiple times in the same sale period.
The amount of times asked if Divinity II is worth it...

I don't think anyone ever replied to me so I'll try again.

Brothers in Arms or Far Cry?

I've played Far Cry on the original Xbox so I know it's decent, but is Hell's Highway any good?
I loved Brothers in Arms, it's not just a FPS. You need to use flanking tactics in order to beat the game on the harder difficulties. On the easier ones it's just a fun thing to use. It's great to command part of your squad to hit a house with all it's got so you can go up and secure it without being picked off.

Very well done game.

Off topic, but i need 1 more 1600 point game to complete my rewards punchcard. So far, I'm leaning towards Kingdoms of Amalur or XCOM. I would jump on XCOM, but I'm def new to the genre. What do you thinks think? Or maybe another recommendation? Only want to spend 1600 points. Thanks

It's like people have never heard of gaming review sites, other gaming sites, Youtube videos or even demos. I've recently written about both Perfect Dark games, and dislike that I did it, but felt people needed to know that the games are worth their sale prices. Crazy that 5+ year old games have people asking if they're worth it. You can't decide by now?

But, yeah, I do wish this thread was only about upcoming games and deals. So many people ask about games, which is so dumb when you have the internet for you to use with so many opinions to go from. People ask the same questions about things on sale, so it becomes annoying to have to filter through posts, asking if this DLC is worth it or not, or if a game has been cheaper before. Check xbldb.com, look up reviews and videos, educate yourself and make an informed decision.
Most of the time when people are asking about older games they want to know if the titles still hold up. There aren't many reviews out there for those games that address that question. Also, gaming review sites are sometimes influenced by the publishers (not all of them, I know, but there are some), and I trust people around here for an honest opinion. The incredible number of opinions that are shared here make it more valuable IMO.

Yes, there was a lot of the "Which Borderlands 2 DLC is worth it?" question being asked, but different people check CAG at different times, and depending on when it's asked you can get varying opinions. That was especially the case last week with how busy the thread was each day. I really don't see sifting through posts as that much work, either, especially when all you have to do is scroll down. Anyway, at least those posts are on-topic, and they aren't some pointless divergence from this thread or, worse than that, "DOES ANYONE KNOW NEXT WEEK'S DEALS?"

Off topic, but i need 1 more 1600 point game to complete my rewards punchcard. So far, I'm leaning towards Kingdoms of Amalur or XCOM. I would jump on XCOM, but I'm def new to the genre. What do you thinks think? Or maybe another recommendation? Only want to spend 1600 points. Thanks
I was new to the XCOM universe and haven't played too many turn-based action/strategy games - and I loved XCOM. The strategy part of base-building was a bit beyond me initially, but I read a few hints/tips online and turned it around midway through. I only played the demo of KOA and wasn't too impressed, though I heard the demo isn't the best representation of the game. Probably depends if you like action RPGs or action/strategy games more.

Oh stuff it. It's not like there is anything else to talk about with the deals. Basically you have one sale day and then nothing every week. Would you rather the thread get buried or people carry on conversation related to their options. It's BS when people make it like the site should just be posting deals. If you don't like the concept of community why not go to slickdeals or something? People here ask for help, respect other's opinions and have discussions. Deal with it.

For all...3 or 4 of you interested. Power Rangers Super Samurai has just gone down to 800 points on the marketplace.

Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway Or Red Alert 3? I really want to know as its the last day and all. Also got Divinity 2 and Crysis 1

I was new to the XCOM universe and haven't played too many turn-based action/strategy games - and I loved XCOM. The strategy part of base-building was a bit beyond me initially, but I read a few hints/tips online and turned it around midway through.
Ditto, anyone one the fence should pick it up, VERY addictive-just one more round- gameplay.

Lol.....you're crazy.... It's $29.99 right now....so it will HAVE to be at least $20....I could see $15 for 50% being that the DLC is 50% off....
Just make sure you keep your expectations reasonable. This is Microsoft. Great sales are rare. I would say it will be discounted to 1600 MSP. Anything more and Ill be surprised. In the rare scenario that it is 800, I will get it even though its not that great. Just want to play the DLC.

Just make sure you keep your expectations reasonable. This is Microsoft. Great sales are rare. I would say it will be discounted to 1600 MSP. Anything more and Ill be surprised. In the rare scenario that it is 800, I will get it even though its not that great. Just want to play the DLC.
Oh for sure...I'm right there with ya. If the price is bad I just won't buy it, but I can't see jt being anymore then 1600.

Oh for sure...I'm right there with ya. If the price is bad I just won't buy it, but I can't see jt being anymore then 1600.
Yeah I don't see it just being $5 off...I think 1200-1600. IMO at 800 its a steal. I bought 2 extra $5 1200 point codes when that sale was going on after I noticed that dishonored was only 2400 points. So I only ended up paying $10 but I think the game was one of the best games of 2012 myself. I hate having to play thru most games more than once to get all the achievements but I actually played thru this game 3 times. I even liked the low chaos stealth play more than high chaos. Can't wait for the last DLC to release...I'm gonna pick up the trails DLC for 200 but I heard a couple achievements in it are extremely tough.

This sale helped me learn that I don't have to purchase all games. With a huge backlog and little time, I'm much more discerning on which games I'll buy based on their replay value. I think I only jumped on Borderlands 2, and before that: the Poker game by Telltale mainly just for the voice acting. And I'm loving both. The one game I really want digitally is the xbox original, Pyshonauts and I'm currently not in any rush.

Really tempted to pull the trigger in the Borderlands DLC but I don't see myself leveling out by the time it all goes on sale again.

You know what I'm surprised not to hear about yet?...the new Walking Dead:400 Days. With all the praise the first season of that game received, you'd think people would be counting down to see more of the story. Granted, it did barely come out so I could just be jumping the gun, but I thought more people would be getting it on release date.
I bought it. I was not a huge fan of the previous episodes or this one really but only because I find the point and click genre extremely boring. I only keep buying them because they're cheap, quick, and I'm an achievement junkie. That being said I enjoyed 400 days far more than the previous episodes. More fast paced because it is pretty short, they fit in 5 (I think) separate stories into about an hour and a half. I also found the stories themselves more enjoyable.

I bought it. I was not a huge fan of the previous episodes or this one really but only because I find the point and click genre extremely boring. I only keep buying them because they're cheap, quick, and I'm an achievement junkie. That being said I enjoyed 400 days far more than the previous episodes. More fast paced because it is pretty short, they fit in 5 (I think) separate stories into about an hour and a half. I also found the stories themselves more enjoyable.
I personally dont think 400 MSP for 100GS is "cheap". But I do enjoy the story of those games. Like with the other episodes though I will wait till they are all on sale.

Lately, I'm feeling it is worth going into my hibernation with all the venom thrown around on this thread. Wouldn't be too bad considering the time could be spent on my backlog, but I do enjoy the community here. If I'd post more often, maybe I could provide better answers to questions instead of leaving generic opinions of titles.

I actually do not mind all the opinions and discussion on discounted titles on this thread, but it does appear others have a problem with it. So I'll try a solutions oriented suggestion: maybe if questions are phrased to reflect purchasing decisions or give background information, perhaps some may take less issue with the same items brought up through the course of the week. For example:

"I can't wait for this week's deals to end, such that the temptation to make purchases are gone. I prefer to get games on physical mediums because I foresee myself playing on my 360 well into the future, and I can always rely on getting a legacy console to play discs, whereas I am not guaranteed servers offering the content would still be available in the distant future. However if the price is low enough, I can live with committing to a digital purchase. I have many titles in my Xbox 360 backlog, a decent number are first person shooters despite my tastes dictating I enjoy a variety of genres/mechanics. Yet, Prey and Far Cry Instincts Predator are pretty low in price possibly lowest they will be for me brand new, the latter being unique to the platform while the former has a sequel in the works. I have the funds to make both purchases at their current discounted prices, but neither title are high on my priority of titles I'd want to play immediately, and if I do eventually choose to be in the mood for these particular titles in the distant future, I will accept that the price may have appreciated to a larger amount (but hopefully not by much). Should I get one, both, or neither?"

Within my lengthy paragraph, it explains a situation, and I feel it is fair to ask even though opinions on the quality of the titles have been given, but for that case I am asking abut a purchasing decision given some context. However, asking as I do does make things wordy. Fortunately I have already made the decision (neither), as soon as the sale ends I will be freed from the temptation. However, the thought of potential regret always seeps through to me.

Perhaps maybe I do value the opinions here quite a bit, and I had forgotten some things like I had Renegade Ops and Guardians of Middle Earth on the instant game collection on a competing platform which I've neglected for a few weeks (months?). I was convinced on purchasing from positive statements, while it is forehead-slapping stupid of me to double-dip on fringe (my potential for liking the) titles, but when I purchased I made the commitment it was worth paying it.

For the last minute indecisive buyers, I can briefly say these things about some of the titles.

X-com: Enemy Unknown is a slow-paced game, but if you have an open mind to try a tactical turn-based strategy game you may grow to love the series as I do. Besides, the game is uncommonly quaint for there aren't many titles like it on the 360 (unlike other genres which are in abundance). Firaxis (modern day equivalent to the Microprose of my day) makes the recent Civilization games I loved, they do me no wrong.

Metal Gear Rising Revengeance demonstrates what I love of Platinum Games offerings. I have this on the PS3 because in the USA, the VR-missions are exclusive to that platform. Yet, I love the game so much, I find it so fun, that I am likely to double dip and acquire on the 360 as well, with next week's discounts including the USA-available DLC on discount (and see if a certain other marketplace offering of said VR-missions DLC is compatible). Yes, the game is short in time you need to spend on it, but that is to my favor: an extremely fun game I can be done with and would easily revisit just because it is very enjoyable. Due to its relatively short length, I think those interested would want it at a very low price. I guess I also like short required play time since I've less time to spend on a full game experience these days.

Crysis on the 360 is only available in the GonD format and not available on physical disc. My opinion fluctuated from enjoying to hating the game throughout my play time of the game. When I am laying prone, Predator-cloaked with near invisible distortions, with a face full of foliage, in the darkness of night and then some North Korean says "did you see that?" who thereafter promptly decides to spray all the bushes in my vicinity with random bullets makes me freak out and want to run up and choke 'em ... which I DO!

Dragon Age Origins has a complete edition available on disc which has all the DLC/expansion which may be a better deal.

Mass Effect is a game I think I spent the majority of my time trying to roll up the wrong side of random mountains. It establishes a wonderful universe, and I feel it escalates really nice towards the end, but I did waste a lot of time doing a whole lot of nothing (namely the mountain rolling) from beginning to middle. Biggest hint I learned the hard way, you can always just return to the ship and it will save what you've collected/done already and you can land back onto a planet from its more clear start area. If anything this game, is a nice conversation piece.

The rest are in my backlog, and I do not feel I am qualified to make any comments on.

I'm glad you didn't miss the sale, as there were some good deals in there. I traded in a few I had on disk toward a PS4 (BL2, Xcom, FC3, ACIII, Forza Horizon) and also picked up some of the cheaper games as well. My thinking is that these are games I will enjoy going back to over the years (well, except maybe ACIII) so having them on GoD makes sense.

Looking forward to seeing the price on Dishonored, as that also ranked highly for me and I'd like to trade that disk in for a cheaper GoD copy. Also need to pick up the DLC for it.

My backlog is huge as well. Finishing up Bioshock 2 this weekend so I can play Infinite which I borrowed from a friend.
I am of the mindset to prefer physical copies, because I am uncertain of the availability of titles on servers in the distant future. However, I do recognize the benefits of switching over to the digital GonD versions such as making the physical space/load lighter when/if I have to move. I know you made the best decision for your situation at the current time to prepare for a future purchase. I am glad you still own titles I love there, as I personally feel some are titles worth playing and revisiting. I know the price you paid for those titles digitally were low (especially if you utilized a certain other marketplace).

I'm appreciative and thankful for the concern about my potential on missing out on discounts (also making me type up a response fast in my last post ^^). Admittedly, I have kicked myself in the behind for having standards the one day Unbound Saga was at 160MSP, cursed myself for passing on the discount DLC offers for a Mass Effect 2 GotY complete edition which never came, and regret thinking there would be a proper future discount of Death Tank and Lode Runner of greater than 33% which never arrived. When I decide to not take a sale item, aside from lack of free funds at the moment, I have to live with my decision and know that if I really want to play the game, I will have to pay the price; but it is crummy to regret not buying when I can. So I am happy you share a similar sentiment to hope others do not miss out on great prices.

When the new week arrives, I already have Microsoft points set aside for the DLC. This is how I like it, offering all the available DLC for a title on discount all at once. The base game, hopefully will be a highly discounted price acceptable for you. (Also, for your Bioshock 2 play, I hope you can play the Minerva's Den DLC, which I did find great because it gave a whole Bioshock 2 experience in a much more condensed package, thus more enjoyable to me than the main game which was still good)

Is there any way to see what deals will be in the near future?
I combine palmistry with phrenology. My results are amazing.

Probably some return from the 1% or 2% refunds we get.
After spending so much, I noticed my pending for my 2% is rounded up to the next 10MSP even when I just barely broke past an amount by only 0.4MSP. I do not have a survey this month for 20MSP from Xbox Rewards, I guess e-prize or Microsoft felt they spoiled me too much after I spent so much in June that 2% meant they had to give some MSP back that the added 20MSP from a survey would be more than they can afford. Already I know I'll spend some MSP for July which means I may not have a survey in August as well -_-.

Sath666 > That is some lulz. For a few years now, I waited for the countdown to New Years for my Summer of Arcade fix primarily because the rebate offers has gotten progressively worse in my view. This time around it sounds like a microtransaction ability boost for a game I do not own. To me, that's some new low.

So, this Wednesday we get some kaiju ... makes me think of King of the Monsters on NeoGeo. Looks like the developer is Yukes, so I'm guessing it could be a possible XBLA alternative to the currently on discount WWE13. Haven't seen much talk of the recent XBLA releases lately on this thread, maybe one or two mentions of Capsized, and all the issues with Spartacus Legends, but nothing on Scourge: Outbreak, Doodle Jump Kinect, Magic 2014, World of Tanks, nor Boxing Fight; I hope this doesn't mean XBLA is dying down since it has been so good for me for years (still stuff I look forward to).

I wasn't sure how to isolate the quote:

"I combine palmistry with phrenology.  My results are amazing."- Crono-00

I'm pretty new here and already see why you have individuals waiting for your next post. I also share the sentiment about opinions on games and the like. Furthermore, the community here was more appealing than just coming back for deals (there are a lot of sites to keep track of in that regard). I suppose those certain objections are warranted, but as Crono suggests, we can all improve on both sides.

My haul for this sale (thanks again to all you CAGs):

Borderlands 2

Farcry 3

Forza Horizon

WWE 13 (for the kids @_@ )

Notice: No DLCs as probability suggests idle time in my backlog.

Oh stuff it. It's not like there is anything else to talk about with the deals. Basically you have one sale day and then nothing every week. Would you rather the thread get buried or people carry on conversation related to their options. It's BS when people make it like the site should just be posting deals. If you don't like the concept of community why not go to slickdeals or something? People here ask for help, respect other's opinions and have discussions. Deal with it.
How can you reply like a jerk and end with those lines in the same post?

I'd much rather the thread be just as you described; post sales and info, like most other threads here. Typing a search into a search engine and looking around the internet to find information would actually take less time than to wait for replies after asking, "Is this game that's on sale and never really interested me until now worth it?" It's like people on the internet don't know how to use the internet...

There's no point to posting 'what game should I buy?'; 'but is it really worth it?'; 'so many opinions'; 'well i bought it!' How does that add to this site or thread? I click on this thread to read about Xbox Live deals, not to read about how lazy and narcissistic people are to expect others to find out for them if a game is worth buying.

I'd much rather the thread be just as you described; post sales and info, like most other threads here. Typing a search into a search engine and looking around the internet to find information would actually take less time than to wait for replies after asking, "Is this game that's on sale and never really interested me until now worth it?" It's like people on the internet don't know how to use the internet...
If that's the case, why do you even read the new posts? Tyler updates the OP all the time, so all that information is accessible without having to look at any other posts. And saying that because they ask a question on a forum they don't know how to use the internet is kind of silly, as though there is only one right way to find information on the internet.

Last I heard it was not going to be released on the July date that had been stated previously.

Has there been an update on when Plants vs Zombies 2 will be released?

Also, Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance sales prices are live. It might be worth noting that the Blade Wolf DLC is showing as 280 MSP instead of 320 MSP.

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance - 2400 MSP

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/METAL-GEAR-RISING-REVENGEANCE/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d8024b4e080a

Jetstream Sam - 400 MSP

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/Jetstream/aee56f6f-2d08-4005-9994-8c2aa0312232

Blade Wolf - 280 MSP

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/Blade-Wolf/c5b6f932-bc89-4a95-b0b7-6c2d67f3fd4d

MGS4 Raiden Costume - 80 MSP

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/METAL-GEAR-RISING-REVENGEANCE-MGS4-Raiden-Custom-Body/e000f533-6489-4966-b76f-02107ec78e65

EDIT: Man, URL tags still aren't working for me. Anyone care to clarify what the issue is? Does the code function differently now on the new site?

looks like ill be picking up Dragonborn DLC finally... that will tap me out of MSP until payday next week. My bing accounts pump out about 400 msp a week for me, but im gonna try to nab a 12 month code if you guys are right about that.

If i redeem those online dont they tell me what im redeeming for and ask me if i want to use the code? I cant remember. It would be pretty slick to get a few of those and trade them for some MSP or paypal cash...

Gah, Knife of Dunwall (for Dishonored) is the only thing that hasn't been marked down yet. I've been refreshing the page for the last hour.

Also, Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance sales prices are live. It might be worth noting that the Blade Wolf DLC is showing as 280 MSP instead of 320 MSP.

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance - 2400 MSP

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/METAL-GEAR-RISING-REVENGEANCE/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d8024b4e080a

Jetstream Sam - 400 MSP

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/Jetstream/aee56f6f-2d08-4005-9994-8c2aa0312232

Blade Wolf - 280 MSP

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/Blade-Wolf/c5b6f932-bc89-4a95-b0b7-6c2d67f3fd4d
MGR dlc's were quite disappointing for me. Both are really short (hour for Sam and 20-30mins - Bladewolf) and they doesn't offer anything new at all, except that you are playing as Sam (fun playing as him, but he doesn't have as much combat moves as Raiden) and Bladewolf (he is really weak and you better bet on stealth kills for the whole dlc - meh). Enemies/bosses, environments are rehashed from main game. Skip if you don't care about achievements.

This is coming from a huge MGR fan btw.

$19.99 is an okay deal, but I think I'll just hang on to my points and wait for another sale on the disc.  My backlog needs some work anyway.

Last I heard it was not going to be released on the July date that had been stated previously.
Has there been an update on when Plants vs Zombies 2 will be released?

It's releasing on iOS devices this month then Android devices sometime this summer with other platforms to follow. I don't think any specific dates have been announced except for the iOS version. That's according to last month's copy of @Gamer so the information may be old post-E3.

MGR dlc's were quite disappointing for me. Both are really short (hour for Sam and 20-30mins - Bladewolf) and they doesn't offer anything new at all, except that you are playing as Sam (fun playing as him, but he doesn't have as much combat moves as Raiden) and Bladewolf (he is really weak and you better bet on stealth kills for the whole dlc - meh). Enemies/bosses, environments are rehashed from main game. Skip if you don't care about achievements.

This is coming from a huge MGR fan btw.
Thanks for the feedback. I am still willing to try them. Just finished the main game yesterday, so the DLC discounts couldn't come at a better time. Even for 1.5 hour extra, Im also a huge MGS fan, so I gotta get them. ;)

Do Xbox Live Gold codes from Bing work exactly like regular Gold codes? I thought I heard they were considered promotional/trial months, so if you have a Gold subscription through them you won't have access to things like Deal of the Week or MyAchievements. Can anyone who uses Bing Gold codes say if those two things work?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back