XBL Deals: 10/7 Terraria, Zeno Clash, More 50% off (Gold) | FREE Gold Games: 10/1 Clash of Heroes, 10/16 Halo 3 | Activision Sale | RCR 33% off | MORE

Status
Not open for further replies.

tylerh1701

CAGiversary!
Feedback
190 (100%)
Here is a list of all the current and upcoming Xbox Live Marketplace Sales for the USA. This includes the Deal of the Week, KINECT Central sale item(s), and any other 3rd-party sales or promotions. We have also included the upcoming Xbox Live Arcade releases in the 2nd post. Most sales are for one week. Feel free to post if you see anything not listed here.

Please note:

• You cannot currently buy anything on xbox.com using your account balance, you can only use an active credit card or Paypal. To use your balance, you must make purchases on your console.
  • All known sales and information on sales are in the OP. Major Nelson usually updates us with new sales information every other Tuesday. When offers are validated by Moderators, it will be added to the OP as time permits.
  • ALL OFFERS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE! No information within this thread can or should be construed as accurate (or still valid), therefore ...
  • Always verify Xbox Live Marketplace prices before your purchase!
  • Some sales are intended for GOLD MEMBERS ONLY, as noted within each section.
  • Spend wisely, have fun, and enjoy!

10/1 - 10/7 ... XBLA Games:

GOLD trial" account.

Free Games:

Sales Related to the Free Games:

10/1 - 10/7 ... Activision Publisher Sale:

[*]Full Game - Vigilante 8: Arcade Full Version - $2.49 - 50% off - xbldb
[*]Full Game - The Walking Dead - Free - 100% off - xbldb
[*]Angry Birds Trilogy - $29.99 - 25% off - xbldb
[*]Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - $49.99 - 17% off - xbldb
[*]Crash Mind Over Mutant - $19.99 - 50% off - xbldb

[*]Crash Of The Titans - $9.99 - 50% off - xbldb
[*]Deadpool - $39.99 - 20% off - xbldb

[*]Family Guy: Back To The Multiverse - $29.99 - 50% off - xbldb

[*]Gun - $9.99 - 50% off - xbldb

[*]NASCAR Inside Line - $29.99 - 50% off - xbldb

[*][PROTOTYPE] - $9.99 - 50% off - xbldb

[*]Spider-Man™:Dimensions - $14.99 - 50% off - xbldb

[*]Spider-Man™: Edge of Time - $14.99 - 50% off - xbldb

[*]Spider-Man™: Friend or Foe - $14.99 - 50% off - xbldb

[*]Spider-Man: Web of Shadows - $14.99 - 50% off - xbldb

[*]Spider-Man 3 - $14.99 - 50% off - xbldb

[*]Transformers: War for Cybertron - $9.99 - 50% off - xbldb

[*]Transformers 2 - $14.99 - 50% off - xbldb

[*]X-Men™: Destiny - $19.99 - 50% off - xbldb

[*]X-Men Origins: Wolverine - $14.99 - 50% off - xbldb

9/24 - 10/22 ... Retro City Rampage Extended Sale:

Weekly Rocksmith DLC Markdowns:

Other Unannounced Markdowns:

Announced Price Drops for August:

Unannounced Price Drops for August:

Last edited by a moderator:
If you haven't played Crackdown, I highly recommend it. Tons of fun. My favorite sandbox game this gen.
I like sandbox games, and would welcome Crackdown, as I have debated getting it several times and never pulled the trigger. But favorite sandbox game of this generation? Skyrim? Fallout 3? Saints Row 3? Far Cry 3? GTA IV? Just Cause 2? I will not go into it expecting it to be my favorite sandbox game of this generation. It has some mighty stiff competition. :)

Those are pretty good. I mean, yeah, they could be better. However, they could also be a lot worse. Crackdown is a very fun sandbox superhero game. I personally liked the second slightly better (one of the few), but played the hell out of both of them. I have only played Dead Rising Case Zero, but the full game is a welcome addition. If true, not a bad month. I am honestly surprised we aren't getting Halo 3 and an old summer of arcade game (like Castle Crashers) to celebrate the new summer of arcade.

I like sandbox games, and would welcome Crackdown, as I have debated getting it several times and never pulled the trigger. But favorite sandbox game of this generation? Skyrim? Fallout 3? Saints Row 3? Far Cry 3? GTA IV? Just Cause 2? I will not go into it expecting it to be my favorite sandbox game of this generation. It has some mighty stiff competition. :)
Just Cause 2 is the only one of those games that I would consider a sandbox game. GTA IV and Saints Row The Third are just open-world games, Skyrim and Fallout 3 are RPGs, and Far Cry 3 is an FPS.

First things first, I don't consider most of those sandbox games. Only Just Cause 2, Saints Row The Third, and GTA IV. And Saints Row is close, but I still liked Crackdown better. But I can appreciate if you liked one of the others more. But it definitely hangs with that crowd.

This conversation is going exactly where I'd like it to. Sooner or later somebody will flat out say what a sandbox game is and save me a few seconds since I won't have to Google it.

This conversation is going exactly where I'd like it to. Sooner or later somebody will flat out say what a sandbox game is and save me a few seconds since I won't have to Google it.
It's a game where you can ride around on your horse for 8 straights days and not do a single fucking thing.

Im actually happy if those are the 2 free games. I knew Crackdown 1 was going to be free. That's MS being MS, but DR2 was a shock. If you enjoyed the 1st and aven't played this one, you'll in for a good 6+ hr drive.

For me, it's a game where you have a big world that is freely available to explore from the beginning and most of the content in the game is all about exploring to find the things that you need to do because the story isn't the focus of the game. There tends to be tons of collectibles to find to help add more things to do when exploring the world. Just Cause 2 is all about exploring and finding those villages and bases that you want to liberate with collectibles to find and things to blow up, which gives you Chaos that unlocks new weapons, vehicles, and such that you can buy on the black market to let you cause more chaos. Crackdown is also all about exploring the world to find the lairs of the various gang leaders that you take down on your way to the kingpin to end the game.

Open world games just offer a big world where you have to take story missions to progress through the game and unlock more things to do and even sometimes parts of the world is locked through story progression through questionable means. GTA and Saints Row are very much open world games because they very much focus on the story and tie a lot of your abilities to do certain things to that. GTA's gotten a bit better about that with IV, but it still has a big focus on the story over freely exploring the world.

I was thinking of buying crackdown used for like I believe $2.99 or $3.99 at GS recently too but held off because I also has a feeling a crackdown would be gold free.

Crackdown was really fun and I'm glad it's going to be free. Think I need 1 more agility orb. Got Crackdown 2 last year from a sale for $1.

Dead Rising 2 was also pretty fun (more fun than the 1st game), but I remember there was a problem with the saving. The game would take a long time to save (looked frozen) and people would get kicked out of co-op if the game was saved. Did they fix that or is that an isolated problem?

Let's all keep in mind that Crackdown and Dead Rising 2 are both rumors at this point.  The last paragraph on that Polish site says:

"Until official confirmation from Microsoft to these reports should be treated with appropriate caution."

Here's something that's not a rumour. Xbox 360 is getting the same indie publishing rights that last week MS announced are coming to the Xbone. The studio behind Pinball Arcade is self-publishing their stuff in a month or so to the marketplace. Can't wait. Prefer the remakes of real tables rather than the stuff Zen Pinball does.

Not sure what this means for XBLIG but this likely means we might start getting some of the amazing indie games that have come to the PS3 like Hotline Miami, etc. Great move by MS, don't know why the hell they didn't do this a couple years back when the indie game revolution was taking off, but better late than never.

Anyways here's what FarSight (the guys behind Pinball Arcade) have posted:

"As many of our fans have noticed, the Xbox 360 version of the Pinball Arcade is no longer available in the Live Arcade store. Our publisher for the 360 version recently emerged from bankruptcy and we'd been told that we would be allowed to immediately submit all of the unreleased Table Packs to our long-suffering 360 users.

Unfortunately, Microsoft has elected to revoke the publisher's license agreement (which is why the Pinball Arcade is temporarily not available in the store). However, we have some very good news to share- Microsoft has just announced that indie developers (like FarSight) can now self-publish on Xbox Live Arcade instead of being required to find publishers for their games.

This means we can bring the Pinball Arcade back to the 360 ourselves, and also opens the door to an Xbox One version of the Pinball Arcade in the future! Microsoft has stated that the new program will open in August- we will do everything we can to get the Pinball Arcade (and all of the new Table Packs) back on the Xbox 360 as quickly as possible"

P.S. It's Monday now so can I the first to ask this forum's favorite question: Anyone know what's on sale tomorrow?

I hope that rumor for Crackdown/Dead Rising 2 is true.  I wish it was Crackdown 2 since I traded that in not too long ago hedging my bet that one of the Crackdowns would go Games for Gold.  Really excited about Dead Rising 2 though.  I was pretty cold on DR1 3 or 4 years ago and never finished it.  I recently tried it again and found it super fun.  I was planning on get DR2 or DR2: OTR so this would be perfect for me.

Here's something that's not a rumour. Xbox 360 is getting the same indie publishing rights that last week MS announced are coming to the Xbone. The studio behind Pinball Arcade is self-publishing their stuff in a month or so to the marketplace. Can't wait. Prefer the remakes of real tables rather than the stuff Zen Pinball does.

Not sure what this means for XBLIG but this likely means we might start getting some of the amazing indie games that have come to the PS3 like Hotline Miami, etc. Great move by MS, don't know why the hell they didn't do this a couple years back when the indie game revolution was taking off, but better late than never.

Anyways here's what FarSight (the guys behind Pinball Arcade) have posted:

"As many of our fans have noticed, the Xbox 360 version of the Pinball Arcade is no longer available in the Live Arcade store. Our publisher for the 360 version recently emerged from bankruptcy and we'd been told that we would be allowed to immediately submit all of the unreleased Table Packs to our long-suffering 360 users.

Unfortunately, Microsoft has elected to revoke the publisher's license agreement (which is why the Pinball Arcade is temporarily not available in the store). However, we have some very good news to share- Microsoft has just announced that indie developers (like FarSight) can now self-publish on Xbox Live Arcade instead of being required to find publishers for their games.

This means we can bring the Pinball Arcade back to the 360 ourselves, and also opens the door to an Xbox One version of the Pinball Arcade in the future! Microsoft has stated that the new program will open in August- we will do everything we can to get the Pinball Arcade (and all of the new Table Packs) back on the Xbox 360 as quickly as possible"

P.S. It's Monday now so can I the first to ask this forum's favorite question: Anyone know what's on sale tomorrow?
In short, this dude couldn't be more right. The xbox360 could/should become a ridiculously awesome and cheap way to play a metric shit ton of quality indie games are (hopefully) cheap prices.

In short, this dude couldn't be more right. The xbox360 could/should become a ridiculously awesome and cheap way to play a metric shit ton of quality indie games are (hopefully) cheap prices.
I'm not sure why you think they'll be cheap, the games will be the same price as on the other platforms they're available on. And keep in mind that the same Xbox certification process is probably still in place for any game that will be listed on XBLA, so it's not like the turnaround time will be next to nothing. (Not that this is a bad thing, just take a look at a lot of the stuff on XBLIG to see why every "game" that every person ever makes should NOT be in the main marketplace. Xbox Live's certification process does sound rather cumbersome, but some type of certification process still needs to be in place.)

This change should help us see more games on XBLA and the future Xbox One marketplace, but I don't see it automatically convincing everyone to instantly port all their games to consoles, as there are still a lot of hurdles to get on XBLA and PSN.

Not so sure I believe Dead Rising 2 will be the free game. That would require Capcom to give you a game for free. Yeah, Capcom, the company that "preloads" DLC like color palette swaps and skin changes on the disc you bought, then has you buy an additional key just to unlock it.

Not so sure I believe Dead Rising 2 will be the free game. That would require Capcom to give you a game for free. Yeah, Capcom, the company that "preloads" DLC like color palette swaps and skin changes on the disc you bought, then has you buy an additional key just to unlock it.
The give PS+ members free games oftenish.

Remember Capcom and Microsoft are in bed together when it comes to the Dead Rising series. This could very well be considered a good loss leader and promotion to get people excited for Dead Rising 3 which is an Xbox One exclusive. Remember too that the Dead Rising 2 standalone DLC (Case Zero and Case West) were Xbox 360 exclusives as well and that the original Dead Rising was exclusive to the 360 (please overlook the horrid port to the Wii - Chop til You Drop). For all we know Microsoft might own the IP now - who knows.

I'm hoping Dead Rising 2 is free just by the mixed reaction in comparison to the first game (which, for the record, I hated). But can we stop with the free sequels? Ass Creed 2, Dead Rising 2, Halo 3.  I'm expecting to see Saints Row 2 or, to throw us off, the first Gears of War next.

Never played Crackdown so I'll give that a fair try if it's really free.

I decided to get the Metal Gear Solid collection for 1600 points before the deal ended and the points turn into currency. BTW, did Microsoft state when that update will happen?

I also went back into playing Fallout 3. Being encumbered sucks. I thought I was sick until I realized I was carrying too much stuff and that was why I was walking so slow. I noticed I'm better off playing in third person mode with a melee weapon and first person with a gun. The controls still take some getting use to, but it's actually becoming fun again.

I hated Full House Poker, I don't think we'll be getting it.  Would be kind of dumb too since I think there is a F2P poker game coming very soon to XBLA as well.

I hated Full House Poker, I don't think we'll be getting it. Would be kind of dumb too since I think there is a F2P poker game coming very soon to XBLA as well.
Where is that F2P game already? I thought it was supposed to release in spring/early summer. There hasn't been any press about it since they first announced it. Wonder if it's dead...

Where is that F2P game already? I thought it was supposed to release in spring/early summer. There hasn't been any press about it since they first announced it. Wonder if it's dead...
There was a F2P poker game that came out for 360 probably 6 years ago. Texas Hold'em or something like that. If this really is the game that is free, people should feel more ripped off then when that tower defense game came out.

There was a F2P poker game that came out for 360 probably 6 years ago. Texas Hold'em or something like that. If this really is the game that is free, people should feel more ripped off then when that tower defense game came out.
Texas Hold 'em was free for the first two days after it came out in 2006. It's been $10/5 since. That's not the one they're talking about, though, which is Full House Poker. That came out in 2011 and has always been $10.

And WSOP: Full House Pro should be out sometime in the next month or two, I'm guessing. That will be free.

So glad to have nearly 17GB back after completing the 1600Gs on Battlefield 3 and deleting the DLC and updates. Those were the largest "updates" I have ever seen. I feel so relieved.  :booty:

And WSOP: Full House Pro should be out sometime in the next month or two, I'm guessing. That will be free.
This is the game I was talking about. I thought it was supposed to have been released already. I just googled and they initially said Spring of 2013. It's like every game gets delayed. Why even bother giving us a timeframe?! Lol.

I just can't quit you, discounts. I thought I was going to take a well deserved break and really work on cleaning up the backlog when this week's discounts generally didn't appeal to me. However, I reached enough Bing points and given the lowered price on Splinter Cell: Conviction, I couldn't resist the allure of being a badass spy (and it clears out a balance of mine for Microsoft Points before the dreaded transition to local currency and taxes). The Assassin's Creed discounts are still going on for the rest of the month, thanks halo4life79 for correcting my mistake ^^, but I am not aboard that minimal savings train either, choo-choo.

I do have this coming week of discounts to look forward to because I have this feeling it could be the last opportunity for a good discount appealing to me in a while given the upcoming Summer of Arcade promotion may reduce the quality of discounts or selection on sale for me. So far, it is still unknown what will be on discount, I've already made my predictions for discounts through the duration of the promotion (DLC for Microsoft Games Studios disc titles, Gearbox, WB, and Bethesda) in my previous post. Such is my likely incorrect prediction for this coming week: EA games and Popcap; I'm feeling they are probably next on the rotation. I'd prefer content which has not been discounted before (such as DLC for Enslaved, Bioshock Infinite, X-men Origins: Wolverine, Rage, X-com, Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet, Hydro Thunder, etc.) to be part of Deal of the Week but my luck is pretty bad.

Thanks. Birthday is on August 2nd. Oh what will I do now without my 20 points? Time to lawyer-up.
Let me preemptively wish you a Happy Birthday. Due to Xbox Live Rewards restructuring, all August babies will miss out what everyone else enjoyed on the program:
god-damn-its-a-quarter-gif.gif

We all will be missing out on our 2% rebates next month, to my understanding. I'm still pessimistic on how they "are taking this opportunity to make Xbox Live Rewards better" starting September. So if the deals are not amazing in August, we can potentially have a really dark month for purchases.

According to this polish site, the two free ''Games with Gold'' for august are Crackdown and Dead Rising 2.

If is true, much better than Defense Grid and Ass Creed II offers.
The only thing that could brighten up the mood from potentially poor discounts is the Games with Gold promotion if you don't have the titles. If the Polish site is accurate, I already own Crackdown and Dead Rising 2 =(.

[customspoiler=Crackdown]
Crackdown is better than its sequel because it has personality, and furniture. It felt like a city where people reside, whereas the theoretically superior by mechanics but actually worse sequel just took the same map, sprinkled fecal matter all over, cracked open some buildings and replaced the very ethnic gangs with just zombies and terrorists and no real noticeable citizens. I had great fun with Crackdown, while the sequel was okay it's all the little details which makes the original better to me. The aiming system is nice in this game. Definitely check out the song "Lost Relevancy" from OmTheory in the game, my favorite going up the elevator of a high building in a vehicle. Also when I got the original a couple years back, it was only $7 brand new.[/customspoiler]

[customspoiler="Dead Rising 2"]
Dead Rising 2 is still in my backlog, but I really enjoyed the first one. It was one of those games which demonstrated what the extra horsepower of new hardware was capable of, allowing us the freedom to have fun in the zombie apocalypse in a silly manner. Having the sequel for the free game at this time is ideal to give players enough time to digest it before the next release on the X1.[/customspoiler]

It will be nice to have these on my download history even when I have the discs. If these titles end out confirmed, at least they are of quality and I hope others enjoy them as I do. So far, the only title offered on this program I did not own was Fable 3. Even though I do not own the titles from Japan's Games with Gold program such as Full House Poker and Joy Ride Turbo, the US (& CA?) offerings are superior in my opinion. I hope those titles are not an indication what the program has in its back pocket for US & CA Gold members for the remainder of the year.

I believe that difficulty setting is better known as Youtube Let's Play videos. ;)
Yeah, I use those too since I have no friends that want to visit me and cooperatively play a simulated sports-like experience from XBLIG. The let's play videos for that have been great ^^. Fortunately, XBLIG titles do not have achievements, so no worries there. Also sometimes watching a let's play session of game I've no experience with are pretty entertaining for me on my lunch breaks aside from making long CAG posts.

Bah, I'm a sucker for shooters. Caved and bought the bundle. I'm just glad I didn't have any of those titles yet.
I already own three of the four in the bundle on XBLA. I even have a few Cave shooting games on the 360 too =P! Argentinians get to enjoy Ikaruga for free at this time. These bundles get delisted too fast, I wished they stayed around longer such that more people can enjoy some good games at a relatively discounted price. I loved both Radiant Silvergun and Ikaruga, and I'd like it if more people give them a try too, so a bundled discount could potentially encorage more people to give the games a chance. The two games are given that dash of Treasure game mechanics which adds some unique elements to a typical danmaku bullet hell styled shooting games.

[customspoiler="Radiant Silvergun"]
I especially liked how Treasure took the effort to sharpen the bitmaps/textures for the XBLA release of Radiant Silvergun from the original Sega Saturn release which still looks good to me. The core principle of this title is to find the right weapon (combination of the 3 primary buttons) to use at the right time for this game, and it has a scoring system to level up weapons, plus the music. (I did notice a potential issue with its emulation, it's a small inconsequential background element: after the first playthrough of a session where everything is fine, if you play more, it will not render the depth of the trench when you pass through it; not a game breaker just a background element in its day showing off Sega Saturn polygonal rendering.) Bonus love for Radiant Silvergun from me, because the composer also did music for Final Fantasy Tactics, Vagrant Story, Valkyria Chronicles, and the upcoming Dragon's Crown.[/customspoiler]

[customspoiler=Ikaruga]
Ikaruga possess a better/refined optional technical combo scoring system than its predecessor. I find Ikaruga deceptively difficult, because in theory one only has to dodge roughly half the bullets, but I'm not smart enough to keep up with the polarity shifting. It certainly doesn't get any easier with two players. I still remember the Ikaruga Appreciate DVD, and none of my friends saw it as anything special until they learn how difficult it is to replicate the same actions (notice the combos). Despite my troubles, I love the game.[/customspoiler]

I will have to get Sine Mora off my backlog ASAP. Since Fusion: Genesis is bundled with these games that I have so much interest in, is it worth me waiting for a proper discount on it (since buying the bundle wouldn't have been prudent of me)?

Any word on when Castle of Illusion is going to be released? The wait is killing me!
All I have heard from it recently was its last promotional video. A generic "summer 2013" listing is the most I can find. Disney is opening its vaults to bring back some old fun games I remembered to the Xbox platforms between Castle of Illusion, Ducktales, and Kingdom Hearts. All that remains of my videogame memories with Disney is just the old NES Rescue Rangers games (not counting Lucasarts and Marvel titles).

Whenever Fez gets mentioned, discussion always ensues here, maybe that's what is its true artistic merit as a game really is, which I still do not appreciate. As I didn't when I bought it on release. I've already posted here on the topic before this year (searched my own posts for that one ^^), my thoughts have not changed.

All this talk of poker reminds me that I'm still waiting on Poker Night 2 to get a discount. Which I favor just for the characters in the game. I guess some Canadian Xbox Live players will have to tell me if Gold is required for World Series of Poker: Full House Pro like all the other recent F2P titles on Live.

This coming week's new XBLA titles appear to be a platformer and a twin stick shooter. Cloudberry Kingdom interested me from its kickstarter proposal and my love of platformers. While I've still not warmed up to Cloudberry's art style, it's the technical aspect of its level generator that intrigues me. I am curious what will be my limit for the game (fortunately it doesn't look like they chose to have an achievement involving masochistic, which makes me happier for now). Narco Terror I have not heard much about, maybe someone can enlighten me.

Even though the Xbox Rewards program will sort of be shut down for next month, there's still much excitement for what's to come. I'm paying close attention to this thread for the deals tonight. I may jump early on them to maybe milk the 2% refund for July before the turn of the month. Hope for goodness on all fronts this coming week: Deal of the Week, Games with Gold, surprise side sale open to all, or Microsoft error in our favor ^^.

skonson > You sold me on this game! I must play it now, it seems so interesting! (also you caught me editing, fixing problems with my words >_<) Happy Birthday to you too when it comes along ^^, I may be wrong, it could all just be a transitional thing and all Rewards may just continue on uninterrupted with the only difference being the usage of local currencies instead of Microsoft Points. The information I read on it is all fuzzy and unclear, they did say "you’ll continue to get rewarded for doing the things you love on Xbox Live" which I am glad to have birthdays on Xbox Live, because otherwise, it may be a burden on my family.

Crono-00 - you always make my week with your posts thanks for another great one. Sigh. Sorry to hear that I'm geting screwed over as with an August birthday here no quarter worth of points for me or special avatar gift.

I hadn't really been looking at Cloudberry Kingdom, but it does speak to some of the issues I took up with platformers the other week. Might have to look into it some more or try a demo. I like the idea of it being sort of a turning the platform genre on its head. A sort of post-Wreck It Ralph inspired story. I'm just glad to see that a story mode is being integrated into it. My big beef with Rayman Origins is that it's just too mindless for me as it's even more mindless than Mario or Sonic "move left to right, collect coins/rings, save princess/world from bad guy." Though I'm like you, the art style sort of alienates me for some reason. It was interesting to see in a youtube video just how crazy you can go with tweaking the game. The masochistic play setting that I saw looked insane and even the developer said it took them 1000 plays and a full day to beat a level. I haven't seen the achievements but I'm gonna guess that achievement whores are going to hate this game. Probably a contender for the new Mega Man level of difficulty.

I just wanted to see if anyways knows anything about the release date for The Raven - Legacy of a Master Thief on XBLA. It looks like a really interesting point and click adventure from Nordic Games and The Adventure Company. I know the first episode is out on PC (the game is being split up into 3 episodes) but I was delightfully shocked when the end of the trailer mentioned it was coming to XBLA. Anyways I've been really into games set in the real world with a heavy does of realism - though zombies are allowed (Walking Dead or The Last of Us). And I'd love to get back into some point and click adventure . Anyways this one has me chomping at the bit and is now the one XBLA game I really really want. They're promising 20 hours of gameplay too, so it seems like a really good bargain for an XBLA game.

So if anyone has any info let me know.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILP9pKukDPs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6khdBIqDPI

Have:

Steam Keys:

Anomaly Warzone Earth

Closure

Dear Esther

Death Track: Resurrection

Defenders of Ardania

Indie Game: The Movie (comes with trading Cards)

Ion Assault (comes with Trading Cards)

Jagged Aliance Online Raven Pack

Legendary

Madballs Babo Invasion + DLC

Men of War: Vietnam

Off-Road Drive

Really Big Sky (comes with trading cards!)

Red Faction Armageddon

Red Faction Armageddon - Path of War DLC

Shadowgrounds
Shadowgrounds Survivor

Superbrothers: Sword & Sorcery EP

The Haunted: Hells Reach

Trauma

Steam Trading Cards:

Alan Wake - Alice, Sarah, Taken

Awesomenauts - Ayla, Clunk, Genji The Pollen Prophet. Skolldir, Voltar the Omniscient

Beat Hazard - Repulser, Serpent, Space Junk, Gold Ship of Awesomeness

BIT.RIP Runner - CommandGirlVideo, Junior Melchkin

Chivalry - Medieval Warfare - Agatha Knight, Mason Archer, Mason Knight, Mason Vanguard

Dark Fall:Lost Souls - Bed of Scissors, Missing Child Poster, Rusty Scissor, Rusty Scissor (FOIL-CARD),Crime! True Tales,  Shangri-La Holiday Guide

Don't Starve - Maxwell, Wendy

Faerie Solitaire - Dark Warden, Faerie's Plea, Faerie World, Soul Rend, Stolen Magic

Fortix - Common Dragon, Knight of Fortiana, The King's Army

Hotline Miami, Biker, Burn, Owl

Indie Game: The Movie: Hanging Controller, Danielle, Phil, Jon

Ion Assault - Aliens Ahead, Mind the Ship

La-Mulana - Lemeza Kosugi. Skimpy Bathing Suit, Curry

Magicka - Arcane Element, Water Element, Life Element

McPixel - Cow, McPixelette, Hot-Dog Island, Pirate Ship, SPace Shuttle 23, Throne of Smells

Natural Selection II - Special Ops Marinbe, The Gorge, The Lerk

Nuclear Dawn - CT Assault, CT Support, EMP Assault, EMP Stealth

Offspring Fling! - Angry Hornet, Hungry Gator, The Might Dinobaus

Organ Trail - 3D Station Wagon, Concept Art, Clements Concept Art, Derpy Clements, Washington D.C.

Psychonauts - Edgar, Raz, Crispin Whytehead, Milk Man

Really Big Sky - Dinosaur, Temporal

Rising Storm - T-34 76, Elevator, Fallen Fighter's Square

Saints Row: The Third - Johnny Gat (FOIL-CARD), Oleg Kirrlov the Brute, Pierce Washington

Secret of the Magic Crystal - Pegasus, Fire-Steed, The Stable, Granary

Skyward Collapse - The Creator, Rogue Paladin, Valkyrie

Sonic Allstars-Racing Transformed -  Gilius, Shinobi, BD Joe, Shadow

Steam Summer Getaway - Biosock Infinite, Football Manager 2013, Kerbal Space Program, Reus

Stellar Impact - Allied Carrier, Axis Carrier, Allied Insignia

Super Meat Boy - Dr. Fetus, Epic Meat Man,  Retro Meat, Super Meat Boy

Terraria - Eye of Cthulhu, Eye of Cthulhu (FOIL-CARD), The Underworld, Night's Edge, Wyvern

The Binding of Isaac - The Fool, The High Priestress, The Empress, The Lovers, The Chariot, Justice

The Swapper - Escape Pod, Space Station Theseus, Unidentified Astronaut

The Walking Dead - No Time Left, Starved for Help

War of the Roses: Kingmaker -  A Knight  Ready for the Winter

Emoticon - :tradingcards:

I will trade anything inside this Box for Desura Games, also accept pretty much any Steam Game for those. (unless it's DOTA copies, Arma Lite Keys or Penny Arcade 3 =P)

------------------------------------------------------------

Gamersgate:

Guilty Gear Isuka

Gun Metal

Street Racing Syndicate

GOG Keys:

Sherlock Holmes: The Silver Earring

Journey to the Center of the Earth

Zafehouse Diaries

Marauders $10 in-game Content

------------------------------------------------------------

Desura Keys:

Blackwell Bundle (first 3 games)

Blackwell Deception

Hacker Evolution

Hacker Evolution Duality

Hacker Evolution: Untold

Paranautical Activity

Stardrone

Zafehouse Diaries

Want:

Steam:Here is my wishlist: http://steamcommunit...ulacre/wishlist

Other Point & Click Adventures
Offers ( I don't have that many Games on Steam yet, so just offer =) I'm interested in Adventures and RPG but also some interesting Indie Games =) )

Desura:
Nancy the Happy Whore

Richard & Alice

No Amazon GC or Paypal!

Driver: San Francisco dropped to $20 per xbldb.  I'm guessing this is more of a permanent price drop rather than a DotW type thing.  Really fun game if anyone is intrigued.

Few other GoD discounts on xbldb, nothing even worth mentioning. :(

Edit- GTA 4 for $10, for the 2 people who haven't played it yet

I'm actually hard up for an arcade game sale. Or, rather, some of the PC games of times past. What I wouldn't give for Magicka, Machinarium, Morrowind, (redone for 360 with HD, and all content), and Omikron to be out on the 360 arcade. The first two were supposed to be, but got shelved. Morrowind works with backwards compatibility, but I hear it's the core game only, and has issues. Omikron was on the PC and Dreamcast only, if I remember correctly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back