XBL Deals: 10/7 Terraria, Zeno Clash, More 50% off (Gold) | FREE Gold Games: 10/1 Clash of Heroes, 10/16 Halo 3 | Activision Sale | RCR 33% off | MORE

Status
Not open for further replies.

tylerh1701

CAGiversary!
Feedback
190 (100%)
Here is a list of all the current and upcoming Xbox Live Marketplace Sales for the USA. This includes the Deal of the Week, KINECT Central sale item(s), and any other 3rd-party sales or promotions. We have also included the upcoming Xbox Live Arcade releases in the 2nd post. Most sales are for one week. Feel free to post if you see anything not listed here.

Please note:

• You cannot currently buy anything on xbox.com using your account balance, you can only use an active credit card or Paypal. To use your balance, you must make purchases on your console.
  • All known sales and information on sales are in the OP. Major Nelson usually updates us with new sales information every other Tuesday. When offers are validated by Moderators, it will be added to the OP as time permits.
  • ALL OFFERS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE! No information within this thread can or should be construed as accurate (or still valid), therefore ...
  • Always verify Xbox Live Marketplace prices before your purchase!
  • Some sales are intended for GOLD MEMBERS ONLY, as noted within each section.
  • Spend wisely, have fun, and enjoy!

10/1 - 10/7 ... XBLA Games:

GOLD trial" account.

Free Games:

Sales Related to the Free Games:

10/1 - 10/7 ... Activision Publisher Sale:

[*]Full Game - Vigilante 8: Arcade Full Version - $2.49 - 50% off - xbldb
[*]Full Game - The Walking Dead - Free - 100% off - xbldb
[*]Angry Birds Trilogy - $29.99 - 25% off - xbldb
[*]Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - $49.99 - 17% off - xbldb
[*]Crash Mind Over Mutant - $19.99 - 50% off - xbldb

[*]Crash Of The Titans - $9.99 - 50% off - xbldb
[*]Deadpool - $39.99 - 20% off - xbldb

[*]Family Guy: Back To The Multiverse - $29.99 - 50% off - xbldb

[*]Gun - $9.99 - 50% off - xbldb

[*]NASCAR Inside Line - $29.99 - 50% off - xbldb

[*][PROTOTYPE] - $9.99 - 50% off - xbldb

[*]Spider-Man™:Dimensions - $14.99 - 50% off - xbldb

[*]Spider-Man™: Edge of Time - $14.99 - 50% off - xbldb

[*]Spider-Man™: Friend or Foe - $14.99 - 50% off - xbldb

[*]Spider-Man: Web of Shadows - $14.99 - 50% off - xbldb

[*]Spider-Man 3 - $14.99 - 50% off - xbldb

[*]Transformers: War for Cybertron - $9.99 - 50% off - xbldb

[*]Transformers 2 - $14.99 - 50% off - xbldb

[*]X-Men™: Destiny - $19.99 - 50% off - xbldb

[*]X-Men Origins: Wolverine - $14.99 - 50% off - xbldb

9/24 - 10/22 ... Retro City Rampage Extended Sale:

Weekly Rocksmith DLC Markdowns:

Other Unannounced Markdowns:

Announced Price Drops for August:

Unannounced Price Drops for August:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats how I always understood it. Im pretty sure on months that I only spend like 240 I still get a tiny bit of MSP.

So excited to hop on Blood Dragon and Gunslinger hopefully tomorrow. Trying to 1K a gamefly game real quick before I start them.
That's what I assumed too, but I was wrong. deadofnight is more correct then me, but there is no need to close out each month right at or barely over $10 as your total carries over to the next month.

Basically:

For every $10 you spend, you'll get 100/200/300 credits back. For example, if you are top teir and you buy two separate things at $5 each on different days, you will still get the 300 credits back at the end of the month.

If you spend $22.47 in a month, you will get 600 credits at the end of the month (for the $20 spent) and the remaining $2.47 will carry over to next month's totals. So then if next month you spend $8.00 you will get another 300 credits and your remaining $0.47 will carry over to the next month.

Hope that made sense.

Source

Thats how I always understood it. Im pretty sure on months that I only spend like 240 I still get a tiny bit of MSP.

So excited to hop on Blood Dragon and Gunslinger hopefully tomorrow. Trying to 1K a gamefly game real quick before I start them.
When it was MSP it was a bit different because we earned a percent back on the MSP we spent, and if we earned something like 10.2 MSP or 40.6 MSP it would round up to 20 MSP or 50 MSP. So 2% back on 240 MSP spent a month would be 4.8 MSP, and that would round up to 10 MSP back for the month.

But now Xbox Live Rewards doesn't say we get a percent back on our purchases. It says we get a certain amount of Reward Credits back for every $10 we spend. The Reward Credits we earn is basically the same rates as before, but it seems we only get the next round of Reward Credits after spending another $10.

That's what I assumed too, but I was wrong. deadofnight is more correct then me, but there is no need to close out each month right at or barely over $10 as your total carries over to the next month.

Basically:

For every $10 you spend, you'll get 100/200/300 credits back. For example, if you are top teir and you but two seperate things at $5 each on different days, you will still get the 300 credits back at the end of the month.

If you spend $22.47 in a month, you will get 600 credits at the end of the month (for the $20 spent) and the remaining $2.47 will carry over to next month's totals. So then if next month you spend $8.00 you will get another 300 credits and your remaining $0.47 will carry over to the next month.

Hope that made sense.

Source
Wow, thanks for that information. I thought MyAchievements would be set to each month like it was before.

When it was MSP it was a bit different because we earned a percent back on the MSP we spent, and if we earned something like 10.2 MSP or 40.6 MSP it would round up to 20 MSP or 50 MSP. So 2% back on 240 MSP spent a month would be 4.8 MSP, and that would round up to 10 MSP back for the month.

But now Xbox Live Rewards doesn't say we get a percent back on our purchases. It says we get a certain amount of Reward Credits back for every $10 we spend. The Reward Credits we earn is basically the same rates as before, but it seems we only get the next round of Reward Credits after spending another $10.

Wow, thanks for that information. I thought MyAchievements would be set to each month like it was before.
You're welcome. Yes, I was surprised when the XBLRewards member confirmed that the totals would carry over from month to month. I thought they would wipe them clean every month.

Question. Last week's sale drained what was left of my point stash which means I now have to redeem more cards. What I'm wondering is if it's safe to redeem via the website or if that's also all screwed up and I should redeem it via the console instead.

Sucks how we can't buy stuff on the site with our accounts.

I was on supprot the other night and they said that "it is something they have planned to do, at the moment they just want us to use the xbox at moment."

Not word for word but basically what was said.

I was under the assumption you get 1%/2%/3% back regardless of what you spend.

EDIT: Nevermind, I found this on the rewards site:

"The higher the tier, the greater the rebate you'll receive on purchases in the Xbox Stores when you spend at least $10." So you think it's $10/month, and not $10/transaction?

That's correct. The website is fuck ing garbage at the moment.
Thank you, just wanted to be sure. :)

I know you guys were talking about it earlier so i thought I'd give a heads up that I got injustice to work again!

1. Set your locale to Austria.
2. Sign in to any account then immediately sign out. The home screen should have a tile with superman on it now under the FIFA 14 tile. Click it.
3. You should see Injustice as 30% off. Sign in to your Morocco account now.
4. Click the Injustice sale tab and you won't get the error and it will show up as free instead of the sale price.
5. ??????
6. Profit.
Enjoy your game! First time I've contributed so I hope it works just like it did for me.

Well I bought Blood Dragon without thought since I loved FC3 so much but I decided to try CoJ:Gunslinger since it is only at about 4/5 stars on the Xbox reviews.  Did not take long to realize it was a good game. The movement can be a little weird at times but the shooting mechanics are very tight.    

I usually don't spend more than $5 on most XBLA games, but I thoroughly enjoyed Far Cry 3, so I'll likely pick this up. My brother has it on his Xbox, but doesn't trust me with the license transfer for whatever reason.

I usually don't spend more than $5 on most XBLA games, but I thoroughly enjoyed Far Cry 3, so I'll likely pick this up. My brother has it on his Xbox, but doesn't trust me with the license transfer for whatever reason.
You can think of it as $2.5 from the MSP mayhem :lol:

I know you guys were talking about it earlier so i thought I'd give a heads up that I got injustice to work again!

2. Sign in to any account then immediately sign out. The home screen should have a tile with superman on it now under the FIFA 14 tile. Click it.
4. Click the Injustice sale tab and you won't get the error and it will show up as free instead of the sale price.
5. ??????
6. Profit.
Enjoy your game! First time I've contributed so I hope it works just like it did for me.
Sorry but I did not undestand this well enough... do you need two accounts, I mean one for austria and one for morocco?

Sorry but I did not undestand this well enough... do you need two accounts, I mean one for austria and one for morocco?
No, you don't need an Austrian account. You can use any account on Step 2. I signed in with my main account, then signed out, and Injustice was there.

It also doesn't have to be Austria. I did it with Sweden. I'm not sure you even need to change locales, as long as the Injustice tab is on your page when you sign out.

Recommendations on either Batgirl or Martian Manhunter for Injustice since that's working again? I think the rest were part of the season pass.

What a weird weak. I was initially annoyed by the poor quality of the WB and Behemoth sales. Gotham City Imposters should be down to $2.50 like Blacklight Tango Down was last week to inject some life into an old online only multiplayer shooter. I would have snagged it then but who is seriously going to part with $7.50 for that instead of FC3:BD or CoJ:Gunslinger? Arkham City at $10 is maybe the highlight but as someone said you can probably get the GOTY for $15 at retail.

In terms of Behemoth, I've been waiting for Alien Hominid to fall below $5 and it still hasn't. But then the whole Injustice and Morocco bugs happened, which I managed to snag before they were fixed, and I ended up picking up 5 games I've really wanted (Flashback, Bloodforge, Mars War Logs, Capsized, Diablolical Pitch) along with Dragon's Lair (nostalgia) and Dungeon Fighters (meh game but I'll give it a try). Was nice to see that I didn't own 7 of those games. And wow Injustice, what a steal for free. Shame it wasn't a Games for Gold promo so everyone could have jumped on it.

I ended up buying the Mass Effect 3 DLC last week (talk of how it never goes on sale made me bite) and scored The Nicktoons MLB game as well from this week's sale.

Now with having gotten a lot of free stuff from MS I might buy something from this sale. Thinking of just grabbing Alien Hominid despite my price point. Might also grab some of the Arkham City DLC. Can anyone recommend if the Robin/Nightwing bundle is worth it or should I just grab the Harley Quinn content? And yes big shame about Battleblock. Part of me was hoping to possibly grab it for $7.50 but $10 is too high for this cheapassgamer. Hope they relist it even at the $10 price point as I'm sure it's worth it for someone.

Anyways my backlog just grew like weeds this week. I don't think I'll be next gen gaming til the Xbox Two at this point - and why do I get the feeling that I'll be calling that one the Xtwat when/if it ever does come out?
Regarding Arkham City, I bought the Harley Quinn DLC last time it was on sale (Black Friday I think?) and didnt find the content worth the 400 MSP. Its very short (under an hour) and doesnt really add anything. DOnt know about Robin/Nightwing DLC but if you're picking one that might be a better choice.

Recommendations on either Batgirl or Martian Manhunter for Injustice since that's working again? I think the rest were part of the season pass.
Batgirl was part of the season pass. You're thinking Martian Manhunter and Zatanna for non season pass characters. In which case, Zatanna, because it's goddamn Zatanna.

Good to know, the stupid descriptions don't say who are in the pass, not even in the pass itself. I only knew that Zod, Lobo, and Scorpion were in the pack. I'll have to look into their playstyles, but since MMH is the only one on sale I'd probably go for him first.

Good to know, the stupid descriptions don't say who are in the pass, not even in the pass itself. I only knew that Zod, Lobo, and Scorpion were in the pack. I'll have to look into their playstyles, but since MMH is the only one on sale I'd probably go for him first.
At least it narrowed down your choices immediately.

Damn I thought Xbox live updated its sales on Wednesdays. I was going to get skyrim for $20 but the WB sale took over. This kinda sucks.

Playing Flashback and it feels so 90's in a bad way. Like if I was a fan of the original game I can't help, but feel I'd be outraged.

5. ??????
6. Profit.
thanks dude. It worked for me. downloading right now overnight.

Does 2K tend to kill the servers for MLB as quickly as they do for the NBA titles?
Yes, and the MLB2k series has gotten better over the past few years than it was when it got lazy after getting it's pseudo exclusivity deal. It's a good game now, just not as good as the show.

xbldb shows a new drop:

Rocksmith Bass Expansion $30 ---> $10

21? Wtf!! I got the 11 from Morocco and Angry Birds. What else was free?
Whoops, miscounted, it's actually 18, but also counting what I got this month from the beginning of the back to school sale and everything else, but yeah I got all the mediocre games from Morocco except Bloodforge, which i disappointingly bought and own.

Question. Last week's sale drained what was left of my point stash which means I now have to redeem more cards. What I'm wondering is if it's safe to redeem via the website or if that's also all screwed up and I should redeem it via the console instead.
You can redeem a code on the website just fine. I did with some point codes last weekend.

Yes, and the MLB2k series has gotten better over the past few years than it was when it got lazy after getting it's pseudo exclusivity deal. It's a good game now, just not as good as the show.
Thanks. I have always heard it's not as good as The Show, but hey, it's the only option we have on 360. And considering I haven't owned a baseball title since Triple Play 2001 for PS1, I couldn't care less about it being a re-skinned 2K12.

Damn, late to the Moroccan party. Tried making an account and only get error message through the dash (in French but I believe it says that it cant connect). Xbox.com wants me to enter a credit card before I can purchase the "Free" games (not going to do that!)

Just tried everything, got to the confirm purchase for injustice, then BAM error code. Don't suppose anyone wants to share a morocco account to help a guy out?

EDIT: Leaving for work but shoot me a PM if you can help. Much appreciated!

Just tried everything, got to the confirm purchase for injustice, then BAM error code. Don't suppose anyone wants to share a morocco account to help a guy out?
Ran into the same problem. Just a few hours late.

If someone is willing to share, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks.

HEY GUYS! I cant confirm cos I already own Battleblock Theater but a british friend tells me its now half price! If so, do yourself a favour and grab it ASAP! You never know if its gonna change again.

Seems to be dead , I wonder if you can buy it from the xbox website under the Moroccan account. When you pull up Injustice and use google translate it says your account won't be charged but you have to put in credit card info. I wonder if a prepaid visa would work ?

Just tried it using my regular Visa and it says " sorry Unable to complete your purchase at this time. Please try again later." In French. If someone would be willing to share I and my super hero loving son would greatly appreciate it.

HEY GUYS! I cant confirm cos I already own Battleblock Theater but a british friend tells me its now half price! If so, do yourself a favour and grab it ASAP! You never know if its gonna change again.
Nope. It's just $10 at the moment - so 33% off. Just looked on my Aussie and USA accounts. Might be different in the UK though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back