XBL Deals|7/4 Only- Witcher2, OrangeBox, More | 7/5 Only-Hitman:Absolution $10, More | ME3: Omega | BL2 DLC (Gold) | FREE Defense Grid (Gold) | MORE

Status
Not open for further replies.

tylerh1701

CAGiversary!
Feedback
190 (100%)
Here is a list of all the current and upcoming Xbox Live Marketplace Sales for the USA. This includes the Deal of the Week, KINECT Central sale item(s), and any other 3rd-party sales or promotions. We have also included the upcoming Xbox Live Arcade releases in the 2nd post. Most sales are for one week. Feel free to post if you see anything not listed here.

Please note:

• All known sales and information on sales are in the OP. Major Nelson usually updates us with new sales information every other Tuesday. When offers are validated by Moderators, it will be added to the OP as time permits.
  • ALL OFFERS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE! No information within this thread can or should be construed as accurate (or still valid), therefore ...
  • Always verify Xbox Live Marketplace prices before your purchase!
  • Some sales are intended for GOLD MEMBERS ONLY, as noted within each section.
  • Spend wisely, have fun, and enjoy!

7/2 - 7/8 ... Borderlands DLC

7/9 - 7/15 ... Dishonored and Metal Gear Rising DLC and More

• Dishonored Games on Demand - Price Unknown
    DLC - The Knife of Dunwall - 400 MSP (50% off)
  • DLC - Dunwall City Trials - 200 MSP (50% off)
  • DLC - Void Walkers Arsenal - 160 MSP (50% off)

[*]Metal Gear Rising Revengeance DLC
  • Jetstream - 400 MSP (50% off)
  • Raiden Custom Body - 80 MSP (50% off)
  • Bladewolf  - 320 MSP (43% off)

[*]XBLA - Battle: Los Angeles - 400 MSP (50% off)

• Confirmed as future free games: Halo 3

Sales & Specials: Open to Everyone!
NOTE ... if the start & end dates are not well-defined, ACT FAST! since these
"sales" could end anytime. However, they may also be permanent markdowns.

Ultimate Game One Day Sales:

7/2 ... Day One:

7/3 ... Day Two:

7/4 ... Day Three:

7/5 ... Day Four: (will last through 7/7)

7/2 - 7/8 ... Ultimate Games Persistent Sales:

* =  Want to Buy Games On Demand Using Microsoft Points? [customspoiler="GonD with MSP"]
Often overlooked, GoD are by default displayed in dollars both on Xbox.com as well as on the console, but on the very-first confirmation screen of the download process is the option to use Microsoft Points in place of real-world currency.

Through the console, after first selecting to download a GoD you are greeted by a familiar gray confirmation screen that pops up displaying the size of the download as well as confirming the price. At the bottom of this gray pop-up is the instruction to press the "X button" in order to change the payment type to MSP. Pictured below with an arrow:
confirmation.jpg

On Xbox.com they've made it much more obvious, the confirmation "extra step" pop-up after clicking the download link displays a link that simply says "Use Microsoft Points" directly under the price in dollars at the top of the page.

The more you know....[/customspoiler]

Kinect Central sales

7/2 - ??? ... Unannounced Rocksmith DLC Markdowns

7/2 - ??? ... Other Unannounced Markdowns

7/2 - 7/8 ... Robocop and Fast and Furious Avatar Sale

• Please check the avatar store on your Xbox 360 for more information

7/9 - 7/15 ... Just Dance 4

• Price and content unknown

Monthly Marketplace Markdowns
Announced ... as confirmed on the Xbox 360's own dashboard, or corroborated from other sources (PSN, dev/pub, etc).

Unannounced ... from Xbox.com scrapes. *These may or may not be permanent, so judge accordingly.

Unannounced Price Drops for July:

* =  Want to Buy Games On Demand Using Microsoft Points? [customspoiler="GonD with MSP"]
Often overlooked, GoD are by default displayed in dollars both on Xbox.com as well as on the console, but on the very-first confirmation screen of the download process is the option to use Microsoft Points in place of real-world currency.

Through the console, after first selecting to download a GoD you are greeted by a familiar gray confirmation screen that pops up displaying the size of the download as well as confirming the price. At the bottom of this gray pop-up is the instruction to press the "X button" in order to change the payment type to MSP. Pictured below with an arrow:
confirmation.jpg

On Xbox.com they've made it much more obvious, the confirmation "extra step" pop-up after clicking the download link displays a link that simply says "Use Microsoft Points" directly under the price in dollars at the top of the page.

The more you know....[/customspoiler]

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Wrong']I just want to make sure the Geometry Wars game on sale is not the same one on the compilation disc. Anyone know?[/QUOTE]

It's on a compilation disc but not the one that you're likely talking about. The first Geometry Wars game is on that compilation disc that you can probably find at a used game store for a couple bucks, the disc this game is on is the one with Lumines Live! and Bomberman Live (it also came with a code to download Ms. Pacman - not sure why they couldn't fit that on a disc as none of these games are big whatsoever but anyways. That disc is a lot more rare, at least it was in Canada and where I am now in Australia. I kind of skipped it as I had Lumines Live! on another compilation disc anyways so perhaps it's less rare than I think. But anyways if I was you I'd still I'd grab it if you can. For 200 pts it's worth having on a HD as it's only 40mb. I'd hate to have to grab for a disc to play it.

For future reference the list of compilations discs is on the first page of this forum at the bottom of the second posting, just click XBLA Discs and they will all pop up (not sure how to link to that in here sorry).

[quote name='skonson']It's on a compilation disc but not the one that you're likely talking about. The first Geometry Wars game is on that compilation disc that you can probably find at a used game store for a couple bucks, the disc this game is on is the one with Lumines Live! and Bomberman Live (it also came with a code to download Ms. Pacman - not sure why they couldn't fit that on a disc as none of these games are big whatsoever but anyways. That disc is a lot more rare, at least it was in Canada and where I am now in Australia. I kind of skipped it as I had Lumines Live! on another compilation disc anyways so perhaps it's less rare than I think. But anyways if I was you I'd still I'd grab it if you can. For 200 pts it's worth having on a HD as it's only 40mb. I'd hate to have to grab for a disc to play it.

For future reference the list of compilations discs is on the first page of this forum at the bottom of the second posting, just click XBLA Discs and they will all pop up (not sure how to link to that in here sorry).[/QUOTE]

Thanks. I keep forgetting that is in the OP; it just gets buried in there.

Geometry Wars Retro Evolved 2 would be an insta-buy for me at 200 msp...if I hadn't already purchased it for 400. :) I had no regrets at that price and it's one of my favorite twin stick shooters. With the extra game modes and slick (if perhaps more seizure inducing) visuals, it improves on the first game in every way. However, I wish it had more enemy variety, like Big Bosses! Big Prizes! I love it!

....OK, maybe I was trying too hard there.... Anyway, I don't know if I'll ever get those 2 achievements from the Sequence game mode - they are hard on a serious level. The others weren't too bad though.

Regarding Kill Team and Guardian of Light, I think GoL is the better game, but it also obviously costs more. But 320 isn't bad for Kill Team. The demo is pretty representative of what the game is all about.

[quote name='JBallerX']I'm really wanting to pull the trigger on the Twisted Pixel pack of games for 800 points. Anyone have any thoughts about it?[/QUOTE]

If you don't have them, do it! All four are great games and they each have their own unique sense of humour and style of gameplay (only Splosion Man and Ms. Splosion Man have pretty much the same gameplay but I'm sure you can guess why ;) )

[quote name='skonson']If you don't like splosion man I'm assuming you likely won't like Ms. splosion man as it's pretty much the same thing. I'd pass on Comic Jumper and maybe grab the Maw, though it is a bit slow on gameplay so be aware of that. But you can probably grab a code for the Maw for a couple bucks if you look hard enough it's been free so many times. The Maw is very much a sort of throwback Nintendo-ishly family friendly action-adventure sort of game with a bit of puzzle play going on. I liked it but it was a bit slow and I never got around to finishing it.

So I'd pass on the bundle for $10 if I was you. Though in saying that Twisted Pixel is a damned good studio and deserves people supporting them, even though they aren't indie anymore and are part of Microsoft, they are probably the best studio that Microsoft owns in terms of doing innovative games. If you have a Kinect I'd highly recommend The Gunstringer which is my favorite of all their games and probably one of the few really awesome games for the Kinect that actually works. It has even better narration than Bastion IMHO.

I truly wish Microsoft had better studios. Sony kicks Microsoft's ass when it comes to that. So I'm up for supporting one of the few decent ones that it has. You're getting a brilliant bargain but in the same way you might not really enjoy most of those games to make it worth your while. I'm so glad that thatgamecompany is now indie so that maybe their next game can come to multiplatforms.

By the way I grabbed Geometry Wars 2 and had a blast beating Tyler's high scores last night. Don't know why I didn't buy this earlier, it's a lot more fun than the prequel, the various modes are a blast. I don't think I'm ever going to be able to get all the achievements though, some of them are nuts. But I will keep trying to outdo CAGGERS. Reddjoey you are so next![/QUOTE]

Yeah, I assumed as much. Thanks for the info, I guess I'll hold off on it for a while. I totally agree with the studio part, but that's how the cookie crumbles i guess. I prefer the 360 controller so most 3rd party games I get for that, but PS3 has all the exclusives, and those are all I really play on it.

[quote name='seppuku']\
Regarding Kill Team and Guardian of Light, I think GoL is the better game, but it also obviously costs more. But 320 isn't bad for Kill Team. The demo is pretty representative of what the game is all about.[/QUOTE]

Cool. I was just going to ask about anyone's opinion on Kill Team. Only thing that sucks about it is that it's only offline co-op - though in these days of post THQ online co-op might have died like Nexiusz did. I might just see what next weeks sales are but i might grab it. GOL is brilliant. I bought it for 600pts ages ago and don't regret it. Still need to go back and do some of those challenges.

[quote name='skonson']It's on a compilation disc but not the one that you're likely talking about. The first Geometry Wars game is on that compilation disc that you can probably find at a used game store for a couple bucks, the disc this game is on is the one with Lumines Live! and Bomberman Live (it also came with a code to download Ms. Pacman - not sure why they couldn't fit that on a disc as none of these games are big whatsoever but anyways. That disc is a lot more rare, at least it was in Canada and where I am now in Australia. I kind of skipped it as I had Lumines Live! on another compilation disc anyways so perhaps it's less rare than I think. But anyways if I was you I'd still I'd grab it if you can. For 200 pts it's worth having on a HD as it's only 40mb. I'd hate to have to grab for a disc to play it.

For future reference the list of compilations discs is on the first page of this forum at the bottom of the second posting, just click XBLA Discs and they will all pop up (not sure how to link to that in here sorry).[/QUOTE]

The disc you're referring to was included with the Xbox Wireless Controller Gaming Pack. It included a black wireless controller, the disc and download code. The pack is pretty rare and usually runs around $60, but the disc pops up on ebay once and a while for $10 or so. It's worth looking into if you're interested in Lumines at all, otherwise, skip it and pick up Geometry Wars 2 for 200pts. It's tough to pass on it anyways for $2.50 just for the convenience of having it on your HDD since it's a great 10min time waster if your waiting for a D-Load or a match.

[quote name='tuffguycore']Grabbed hell yeah and I can see myself enjoying it even if it feels like a glorified flash game. I'm downloading the demos for I am alive and black knight to see how I feel about them. I know people have talked it to the ground but if I have splosion man, and don't particularly like it, would te bundle be worth it?[/QUOTE]

Now you're scaring me away from Hell Yeah! I was set to buy it but didn't like Alien Hominid, which also felt like a flash game. (Maybe it was?) The reviews I've seen for it praise its irreverent humor and not the actual gameplay, so maybe I should sit this one out.

tried the demo for GeoWars, and am very tempted. But then I'd have to spend 600 points, or go over:whistle2:knot sure...

is it something that has lasting appeal if you don't have friends to play against?

[quote name='MrNinjaSquirrel']tried the demo for GeoWars, and am very tempted. But then I'd have to spend 600 points, or go over:whistle2:knot sure...

is it something that has lasting appeal if you don't have friends to play against?[/QUOTE]

200 points for something you can play for short bursts? Why not :)?

[quote name='whitereflection']Now you're scaring me away from Hell Yeah! I was set to buy it but didn't like Alien Hominid, which also felt like a flash game. (Maybe it was?) The reviews I've seen for it praise its irreverent humor and not the actual gameplay, so maybe I should sit this one out.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, Alien Hominid was one. I say it in the sense of like "Robot Loves Kitty" meaning the platforming is basic, but satisfying and the combat is just a means to get to the end of the game. As for the humor, the monster descriptions I've gotten so far are funny enough. I enjoy it, and I'd say, so far, it's worth the points I paid. It was the only game I've blind bought in a while, and I think I'll make it to the end

[quote name='seppuku']Geometry Wars Retro Evolved 2 would be an insta-buy for me at 200 msp...if I hadn't already purchased it for 400. :) I had no regrets at that price and it's one of my favorite twin stick shooters. With the extra game modes and slick (if perhaps more seizure inducing) visuals, it improves on the first game in every way.
[/QUOTE]

Plus the music fits so well with the game.

[quote name='gotdott']200 points for something you can play for short bursts? Why not :)?[/QUOTE]

I'm just low on points, and would probably have to buy more to get my last punch. I need to spend 800, which is much easier to do than 600 (holding out for something good, but idk...). Plus, I have Galaxies on Wii, which I never ended up playing much, so I'm not sure if I might do the dame with evolved 2:whistle2:(

I do like Hell Yeah! I did a power-thon of it when I first bought it for about 4 hours, but haven't touched it since. However, I think it was on sale for the new year countdown, and that was before all the big releases started pumping out. Maybe not, pretty sure I bought it on sale.

[quote name='StryderOmega']I do like Hell Yeah! I did a power-thon of it when I first bought it for about 4 hours, but haven't touched it since. However, I think it was on sale for the new year countdown, and that was before all the big releases started pumping out. Maybe not, pretty sure I bought it on sale.[/QUOTE]

It was on sale for 600 on the day the platformers were on sale I believe.

So Poker Night 2 will have unlockables for Borderlands 2 including Brock Samson hair for Gunzerker or Evil Ash head for Commando. That and avatar unlocks including the Evil Dead's Necronomicon, shitty game be damned, I am intrigued in getting this now.

[quote name='bardockkun']So Poker Night 2 will have unlockables for Borderlands 2 including Brock Samson hair for Gunzerker or Evil Ash head for Commando. That and avatar unlocks including the Evil Dead's Necronomicon, shitty game be damned, I am intrigued in getting this now.[/QUOTE]

Totally in just for BL2 in game tie ins.

[quote name='DemonsMaster']It was on sale for 600 on the day the platformers were on sale I believe.[/QUOTE]

Thought so. It is hard to remember some of these digital sales, for me anyway.

Seems that is where I am more lucrative with my money as I think of it as Microsoft Fun Money, lol.

[quote name='bardockkun']So Poker Night 2 will have unlockables for Borderlands 2 including Brock Samson hair for Gunzerker or Evil Ash head for Commando. That and avatar unlocks including the Evil Dead's Necronomicon, shitty game be damned, I am intrigued in getting this now.[/QUOTE]

AND a portal skin for the assassin, a max (Sam and max) head for necromancer, and poker visor for siren class (meh). I wish wish wish they could've gotten Bruce Campbell's voice, it's not like his career is super hot right now why couldn't this happen!

[quote name='bajingo']AND a portal skin for the assassin, a max (Sam and max) head for necromancer, and poker visor for siren class (meh). I wish wish wish they could've gotten Bruce Campbell's voice, it's not like his career is super hot right now why couldn't this happen![/QUOTE]

Because they already had to pay for licensing of a bunch of other stuff I would assume, haha.

[quote name='StryderOmega']Because they already had to pay for licensing of a bunch of other stuff I would assume, haha.[/QUOTE]

Good point, but still a shame. At least an impersonator, the trailer I saw didn't sound much like him at all.

I don't even like poker really but I looooove crossovers. The family guy/king of the hill intro on Sundays episode was awesome. I'll buy day one if its 800 (fat chance I know).

[quote name='bajingo']Good point, but still a shame. At least an impersonator, the trailer I saw didn't sound much like him at all.

I don't even like poker really but I looooove crossovers. The family guy/king of the hill intro on Sundays episode was awesome. I'll buy day one if its 800 (fat chance I know).[/QUOTE]

I think it will more than likely be 800. The first Full House Poker was 800. But this is Microsoft sooo....

[quote name='bajingo']

I don't even like poker really but I looooove crossovers. The family guy/king of the hill intro on Sundays episode was awesome. I'll buy day one if its 800 (fat chance I know).[/QUOTE]
On Steam the game's going to be $5, so 400 or 800 doesn't sound too far off to me. The first game was great, so I have high hopes for this one. (I'm not a big poker fan myself)

So I ended up buying Real Steel last night and played it for a bit.... Well, it's not a good game; it's truly deplorable the amount of content they lock behind sleazy micro transactions and painful grind fests....but goddam if there isn't a certain amount of giddy satisfaction I was getting out of dissecting my opponent's weaknesses and putting him on his robot ass. I'm pretty sure I'll get my $4 wort out of this game.

[quote name='tylerh1701']I thought the in-game challenges were the lamest part of the game personally, so I don't think the Challenge Pack would be all that good.[/QUOTE]

It's been awhile since I played the trial, but I thought they meant the boss battle mini-games were the challenges. Since I seem to be wrong what are they exactly?

[quote name='Cleaner7']It's been awhile since I played the trial, but I thought they meant the boss battle mini-games were the challenges. Since I seem to be wrong what are they exactly?[/QUOTE]

It was stuff like doing the wheel tricks, kill X things in Y seconds, and collect the red coins in the time limit. I agree with tyler, they were pretty bad.

[quote name='seppuku']However, I wish it had more enemy variety, like Big Bosses! Big Prizes! I love it!....[/QUOTE]
I LOL-ed so fucking hard, I woke the damn dog up.

I also bought GW2 before when it was 400 msp and have no regrets. Improves on the 1st game in so many ways.....highly recommend Hell Yeah! as well

[quote name='PrinnyJ']It was stuff like doing the wheel tricks, kill X things in Y seconds, and collect the red coins in the time limit. I agree with tyler, they were pretty bad.[/QUOTE]

Oh okay. Those do not interest me then. I will pass. Thanks! I'm going to see if i can find pics or a video of the Sega skins since that's what interested me.

Anyone know if Limbo has been on sale recently?

I know I'm a little late to the party, but I just discovered its existence and it really piqued my interest. Would buy in a heartbeat if it went half off.

Ugh, I need one more game and a total of 800 points more though there is nothing that I want.. All of the sales for this week are either on games I own or have no desire owning.

Any suggestions of somewhat recent XBLA gems I may have missed?

is there a way to check sale history of games or anything? I found out there was a Vandal hearts game made recently, and i wanted to see if its been on sale at all.

[quote name='Kenshindono']is there a way to check sale history of games or anything? I found out there was a Vandal hearts game made recently, and i wanted to see if its been on sale at all.[/QUOTE]

xbldb.com search

[quote name='bardockkun']Resisting urge to criticize that game...[/QUOTE]

:shame:

Anyway, i'm surprised to see that much positive talk about Black Knight Sword. While i thought it was forgettable and doesn't offer any depth on gameplay side, it's worth a buy at 400msp for the style alone (which goes to any Grasshopper game). I heard complains about the difficulty - as long as you upgrade the health, you wouldn't have troubles to finish it on normal. it's no SMB, Spelunky...[insert random Xbox 360 platformer here].

Regarding xbox rewards offer - yeah, won't get that 800msp rebate. I have pretty much everything decent, except few new 1200msp games like Runner 2 (will buy them later and save more msp).

[quote name='Kenshindono']is there a way to check sale history of games or anything? I found out there was a Vandal hearts game made recently, and i wanted to see if its been on sale at all.[/QUOTE]
You mean like "xbldb", which we repeatedly link to in the OP? :)

[quote name='sassylaurie']The disc you're referring to was included with the Xbox Wireless Controller Gaming Pack. It included a black wireless controller, the disc and download code. The pack is pretty rare and usually runs around $60, but the disc pops up on ebay once and a while for $10 or so. It's worth looking into if you're interested in Lumines at all, otherwise, skip it and pick up Geometry Wars 2 for 200pts. It's tough to pass on it anyways for $2.50 just for the convenience of having it on your HDD since it's a great 10min time waster if your waiting for a D-Load or a match.[/QUOTE]
Hmmm, I disagree ... if you have specific interest in Lumines, you should pickup the "Qubed" compilation disc instead, containing not just Lumines (plus 5 out of 7 DLC packs), but also "RezHD" & "E4=Every Extend Extra Extreme" (with all DLC) ... it's an outstanding value for the street price between $8-$12. Here's a link to CAG's price tracker, or you should also easily find it @ eBay, GS, BB, etc.

On the flip-side, the wireless pack's bundled disc is fairly weak. Yes, it has GW2, but "Lumines" lacks DLC (diminishing most of its playability), and Bomberman Live's DRM wrapper got invalidated by the very next update to the game ... making it invalid for any achievements or online play.

Instead, I'd get GW2 during this sale @ 200 MSP ($2.50) without any delay, look around the aforementioned "Qubed" ... and also checkout the "Namco Museum Virtual Arcade" compilation disc, containing "Ms. Pac-Man" & 8 other XBLA titles (totaling 1800 achievement points), plus at least 21 other games running via emulation. You should be able to find it somewhere for under $20.

[quote name='MrNinjaSquirrel']I'm just low on points, and would probably have to buy more to get my last punch. I need to spend 800, which is much easier to do than 600 (holding out for something good, but idk...). Plus, I have Galaxies on Wii, which I never ended up playing much, so I'm not sure if I might do the same with evolved 2[/QUOTE]
On your Wii, you have to blow the dust off the console, take the disc out & put it in, strap on the Wii-mote, swear at the Wii's 480p graphics, and curse the day you ever bought that substandard console ... whereas on 360, you start it up, select "Games", "My Games", scroll to GW2, and press "A" twice for GW2 in 1080p BRILLIANCE! The download size is only 40.36 MB, it's the best dual-stick XBLA shooter on the platform, and it has 6 different games within it ... all for less than 1% of what you paid for the Wii before a single game was ever played on it. :lol:

Or, here's another way of looking at it. Now that we're at the halfway point of April, if you've spent 1600 MSP already, then you only need to spend another 1600 MSP to get 800 MSP back, which is a 50% return on any "optional" investment you buy going forward. You also have Tuesday morning (4/23) to decide on this week's DOTW vs. next week's DOTW, when both will be simultaneously live for 8-12 hours. Plus, 1 more additional batch on Tuesday, 4/30, provided you get your purchases done by 4pm'ish Pacific time that day (due to the PDT->GMT time zone diff).

And yes, I know PDT is actually GMT-7, rather than GMT-8, but who can say if the Rewards team will actually get the cutoff time correct. Therefore, to all of you who may get down to the wire on 3200 MSP spent, you'd best get your April's purchases done by 4/30 @ 4pm PDT. :)

[quote name='Cornelius'] I disagree ... if you have specific interest in Lumines, you should pickup the "Qubed" compilation disc instead, containing not just Lumines (plus 5 out of 7 DLC packs), but also "RezHD" & "E4=Every Extend Extra Extreme" (with all DLC) ... it's an outstanding value for the street price between $8-$12. Here's a link to CAG's price tracker, or you should also easily find it @ eBay, GS, BB, etc.

On the flip-side, the wireless pack's bundled disc is fairly weak. Yes, it has GW2, but "Lumines" lacks DLC (diminishing most of its playability), and Bomberman Live's DRM wrapper got invalidated by the very next update to the game ... making it invalid for any achievements or online play.[/QUOTE]

I would also recommend picking up the Qubed disc and the Namco Museum disc - both amazing value and you can usually pick them up for under $10 even new. All those games are amazing. But I do think that issue with Bomberman Live on the compilation disc you mentioned was fixed in a later title update that resolved that issue. I could be wrong but I'm fairly sure I remember that being the case.

But I second your call for picking up Geometry Wars 2. I played through it for about 3 hours last night straight and totally got my money's worth. Will likely be a go to game in the future for killing a few minutes waiting for things. It's also one of the few games I wish had been released after the achievements for XBLA were increased. I had a blast playing through various game modes differently to try to get achievements - that Wax Off achievement was a blast. I'm trying to be less of an achievement whore these days but when it comes to games like this they absolutely increase replayability for me as they cause me to have to entirely shift how I approach gameplay. This is a must buy!

[quote name='bardockkun']So Poker Night 2 will have unlockables for Borderlands 2 including Brock Samson hair for Gunzerker or Evil Ash head for Commando. That and avatar unlocks including the Evil Dead's Necronomicon, shitty game be damned, I am intrigued in getting this now.[/QUOTE]They released a trailer showcasing those. I might get it since I've got nothing else to get for the rewards offer this month with the two other 800 MSP games I'm getting. Not sure if it was stated before, but it's coming out next week, on the 23rd.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccudvO8SDzw

[quote name='Cornelius']

Hmmm, I disagree ... if you have specific interest in Lumines, you should pickup the "Qubed" compilation disc instead, containing not just Lumines (plus 5 out of 7 DLC packs), but also "RezHD" & "E4=Every Extend Extra Extreme" (with all DLC) ... it's an outstanding value for the street price between $8-$12. Here's a link to CAG's price tracker, or you should also easily find it @ eBay, GS, BB, etc.

[/QUOTE]

Wondering if anyone knows if the extra DLCs that come with this compilation are on the disc, or are there separate codes inside ? Trying to decide whether or not to purchase a "New" or "Used" copy......thanks in advance & GAME ON !

[quote name='Cornelius']On your Wii, you have to blow the dust off the console, take the disc out & put it in, strap on the Wii-mote, swear at the Wii's 480p graphics, and curse the day you ever bought that substandard console ... whereas on 360, you start it up, select "Games", "My Games", scroll to GW2, and press "A" twice for GW2 in 1080p BRILLIANCE! The download size is only 40.36 MB, it's the best dual-stick XBLA shooter on the platform, and it has 6 different games within it ... all for less than 1% of what you paid for the Wii before a single game was ever played on it. :lol:[/QUOTE]
:lol::lol::applause::applause: After the laugh reading that (because it's true), must say that I don't own a wii, but it has some games I would like to play (pandora's tower, the last story, no more heroes, muramasa, castlevania judgement, madworld and some more).

[quote name='Tarheel76']Wondering if anyone knows if the extra DLCs that come with this compilation are on the disc, or are there separate codes inside ? Trying to decide whether or not to purchase a "New" or "Used" copy......thanks in advance & GAME ON ![/QUOTE]

They're on disc.

So has anyone played Scared Citadel? I was excited after watching gameplay footage but seeing it release with day one DLC has turned me off.

[quote name='Narsis84']So has anyone played Scared Citadel? I was excited after watching gameplay footage but seeing it release with day one DLC has turned me off.[/QUOTE]

played the demo. its ok, but pretty boring and bland. If u want a good brawler/rpg, get Phantom Grounds or Guardian Heroes

[quote name='Cornelius']
On your Wii, you have to blow the dust off the console, take the disc out & put it in, strap on the Wii-mote, swear at the Wii's 480p graphics, and curse the day you ever bought that substandard console ... whereas on 360, you start it up, select "Games", "My Games", scroll to GW2, and press "A" twice for GW2 in 1080p BRILLIANCE! The download size is only 40.36 MB, it's the best dual-stick XBLA shooter on the platform, and it has 6 different games within it ... all for less than 1% of what you paid for the Wii before a single game was ever played on it. :lol:
[/QUOTE]

I actually played my Wii a lot, that one game just never really struck a chord with me (I only payed $10 or so so no big loss). I do agree though, it looks so much better on 360, and I do love the convenience. I will see what next weeks sales are if I can, before pulling the trigger.

[quote name='Kenshindono']is there a way to check sale history of games or anything? I found out there was a Vandal hearts game made recently, and i wanted to see if its been on sale at all.[/QUOTE]It's not very good. Would not recommend.

[quote name='snakemaster2389']played the demo. its ok, but pretty boring and bland. If u want a good brawler/rpg, get Phantom Grounds or Guardian Heroes[/QUOTE]

I second this. Not only the game cost 1200msp, but there is 400msp day 1 dlc with additional levels. -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back