XBLA - Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix - 1200pts

[quote name='yukine']I can't wait for this... but I have an exam early tomorrow morning... uh.[/quote]

I have to work in the morning and not getting to play it until after 8 at night... I'm going to have a long day at work. :cry:

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='yukine']I can't wait for this... but I have an exam early tomorrow morning... uh.[/quote]

I have to work in the morning and won't be able to play it until after 8 at night... I'm going to have a long day at work. :cry:

[quote name='BoneMonkey80']its 5 am ! it should be up now! add bonemonkey80 to your friends list ![/QUOTE]

I'd play with you but it's not up yet!

[quote name='JonnyHeartthrob']It's up. You actually have to browse for it:
Browse > S > SuperStreetFighter2THD > All Downloads > Most Recent[/quote]

There it is, wasn't there when I checked a minute ago

[quote name='BoneMonkey80']Its up but hidden !

"Browse > S > SuperStreetFighter2THD > All Downloads > Most Recent = Downloading"[/quote]

Ha! I am guessing you are on Gamefaqs as well right now! I am amped for this game.

Edit: Ahh I just saw you leave a message on my thread! I am YourStarIsFading! Woo!

[quote name='Monsta Mack']Damn why isn't this game up yet as of 6:25am eastern?
Oh well, will check when I get home at 6 tonight.[/QUOTE]

It is.

[quote name='BoneMonkey80']Its up but hidden !

"Browse > S > SuperStreetFighter2THD > All Downloads > Most Recent = Downloading"[/QUOTE]

What is the trial version of the game like? Can you play online with the trial?

My 1600 pts card is in the mail, but I fear I won't get it this weekend :(.

This game is fucking AWESOME!!!
I beat the arcade mode already but I had a hard time because I don't have an arcade stick and the damn D-pad on the 360 controller sucks!

Definitely need to get a stick but I want to wait till the SFIV come out..... I guess I'll wait unless I can find a fairly good cheap one.

I played through Arcade mode on Hard. Vega raped me for a few rounds but Balrog nabbed me a couple perfects by just throwing hurricane kicks at him. Old tricks still work! D-Pad sucks but I think I got used to it on the Beta, only a couple accidental jumps here and there.

For the 9 different colors it is...
-3 Punch buttons (jab, strong, fierce)
-3 Kick buttons (short, forward, roundhouse)
-Start
-Hold any Punch (till color changes)
-Hold any Kick (till color changes)

Jab gets you the classic SFII color, as in the one in the picture. And I think Fierce selects the Hyper/Turbo colors, i.e. bluish white Ryu, blue Guile. Could be wrong on this though, I don't really remember. Jab is for sure default/original color though.

I got it before I went to work this morning. I only had a check to paly three online matches. Loving it so far though. HD handrawn art = :drool:

awww my internet went down this morning :whistle2:( oh well ill d/l once i get home good for me I have a half day at work! I wanna join the SSF2THDR Homies Team

I just played a little this morning.. couldn't get any of the ranked matches to work but went about 12:2 during regular matches and got second place in a tournament...

The double blind thing works.. unless the person gets lazy and picks their default character (you can hear the ding :D)

I'm kinda mad I got this for 360..when Im gettin a PS3 for Xmas..:lol: Yeah the controller suuuucks for fighters. I didn't like that demo was online only. What the hell?

Still decent game, though.

[quote name='lilboo']I'm kinda mad I got this for 360..when Im gettin a PS3 for Xmas..:lol: Yeah the controller suuuucks for fighters. I didn't like that demo was online only. What the hell?

Still decent game, though.[/QUOTE]early reports are than the 360 version seems to have smoother online play... so don't feel bad!

[quote name='BustaUppa']early reports are than the 360 version seems to have smoother online play... so don't feel bad![/QUOTE]

This wasn't the case this morning, but it could have been on my end.

Everyone please please add me I get off work early today and when I get home I will pwn all sike im ok but not enough to pwn all maybe 1 person lol but I wanna play so add me just send a msg with CAG in it or something on XBL

Sheng Long is in Another Castle - 25
gp-g.jpg

Beat Akuma in Arcade Mode.
By far the hardest achievement. Make sure u pick the easiest setting. play through without losing a single round(im prety sure this is all u have to do, I also had about 6 super finishes and 4 perfects, but I dont think that matters. As long s u dont lose a round. Give this part about 20 mins. Once u defeat Sagat u will fight Akuma on Bisons stage. Allow about 3 hours + for this
tongue.gif
Thats how long ive been at it for. On easy settting this guy is insane!! I think im working out a slight strategy to him, will investigate more.
Good thing is u can continue as many times as u like. I havent picked a different character at ll on any continues, dunno if this will throw me straight to Bison. But will investigate that also.
I have a friend willing to help out and what we will try and do with his GT is set te rounds to 1 and see if it allows us to face and defeat akuma and give the Achievement. This will make it 10x easier!

From xbox360achivements.org

[quote name='Ultimate Matt X']I'm getting this on PS3 for the dpad, but I think I'll be on the 360 one too so I can play with you guys.[/quote]

The #ggpo guys are saying that the PS3 net code/graphics are inferior... take it for what it's worth.

[quote name='PhrostByte']The #ggpo guys are saying that the PS3 net code/graphics are inferior... take it for what it's worth.[/QUOTE]

The graphics on the PS3 version are fucked, too?

[quote name='Chacrana']The graphics on the PS3 version are fucked, too?[/quote]

‹0753› ‹AquaSharK› Wow.
‹0753› ‹AquaSharK› XBLA version of the game is WAAAAY better than the PS3 version. It's... NUTS. It's like the PS3 version is still a beta and the XBLA version is done!
‹0753› ‹AquaSharK› lulz
‹0753› ›› [Join(#ggpo)] VamPyRO ([email protected])
‹0801› ‹Hejdlond› I've only tried both versions for a short while this morning. But from what I've seen the character sprites look cleaner on 360 (looks a bit compressed on the PS3)
‹0801› ‹Hejdlond› And I only get mono sound on the PS3 version (using HDMI)

Nevermind, I can only vouch for AquaSharK's credibility.. don't really know Hejdlond.
Sorry, I didn't read it correctly. I thought it was Shark the whole time.

Anyway I'm going upstairs to play, add me. Gamer tag: DimaBraun

bread's done
Back