XBLA - Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix - 1200pts

[quote name='PhrostByte']BoneMonkey80 I saw you playing with JEKKI you bastard.. I told you I would have helped you out. :]

Anyway, I'm now in the 200 club with my abysmal record of 100/61... I don't think I'm ever playing ranked mode again.[/quote]
Wow, that's a horrible record. :lol:

My record is 3 / 15 :[

I'm doing pretty well in Ranked games with Chun Li. The characters that give me the most competition are M. Bison and Chun Li, but I think Ryu and Ken would be way more dangerous in general if the official fighting pads and sticks were out already.

BTW points cards are on sale for $15 at Target through Saturday, people who haven't bought the game yet!

[quote name='BoneMonkey80']Sagat's Scar

can i do this in versus or does it have to be story?[/QUOTE]

You can do it in versus. I got it in a match against some CAGs last night.

[quote name='PhrostByte']
Anyway, I'm now in the 200 club with my abysmal record of 100/61... I don't think I'm ever playing ranked mode again.[/QUOTE]

how do you check your stats? Mines always says 0W 0L when i play ranked
I know i won 20 though since i got that achievement today

i also cant get the combomaniac, i suck at doing down, up and left, right moves

go to leaderboards and press right till it says MY SCORE

its will always say 0W and 0L during ranked matches no one can see stats during ranked matches so it won't freak people out and cause them to quit

my record is
45 wins 38 losses

and like 15 of those losses were from trying to get the stupid achievments!

[quote name='BoneMonkey80']and like 15 of those losses were from trying to get the stupid achievments![/QUOTE]

Same here. I only had a few losses prior to trying for that win one with every character in a ranked game achievement. I took on a bunch more from some of my lesser-used characters.

[quote name='BoneMonkey80']don't be they are alot of sucky people online who cares play for fun![/QUOTE]

I use to be pretty good but fuck is it embarrassing with the way my skill has deteriorated over the years

[quote name='fart_bubble']I use to be pretty good but fuck is it embarrassing with the way my skill has deteriorated over the years[/QUOTE]

Nobody's going to judge you. There are lots of bad players and people who can't get used to the 360 controller. If you play ranked and get smoked, that makes the other person happy.

[quote name='eastx']Nobody's going to judge you. There are lots of bad players and people who can't get used to the 360 controller. If you play ranked and get smoked, that makes the other person happy.[/QUOTE]

I couldn't give a shit what people think of my skill, its embarrassing to me on a personal level

[quote name='fart_bubble']I use to be pretty good but fuck is it embarrassing with the way my skill has deteriorated over the years[/quote]

I feel you on that, man. I used to go deep into SFII Turbo tourneys back in the day. Now? I even have trouble doing dragon punches! :cry:

blame it on the controller, i can't even land my supers when i want to
i cant play with the d-pad cuz it sucks, so i use the analog
i'm going to take it apart and sand it soon to see if there's any difference, if not i'm getting a stick

[quote name='BoneMonkey80']its will always say 0W and 0L during ranked matches no one can see stats during ranked matches so it won't freak people out and cause them to quit[/quote]

Another awesome game feature. :)

just won a 3 round match with every character ranked online and didnt get the acheivement
damn WTF, does it have to be all ranked on remix or classic or something?
i thought it was going to be impossible to win with dhalsim(my last character)

[quote name='greyzieoriental']just won a 3 round match with every character ranked online and didnt get the acheivement
damn WTF, does it have to be all ranked on remix or classic or something?
i thought it was going to be impossible to win with dhalsim(my last character)[/quote]

Yes, it does have to be all ranked remixed.

[quote name='yukine']Wow, that's a horrible record. :lol:

My record is 3 / 15 :[[/quote]

Ok, maybe it's not horrible but I'm a helluva lot better playing SFA2 (also SFA3, Super Turbo, even Third Strike) on a keyboard with guys like Akuma and Ken. See my avatar? That's who I've been using in Remix and prior to this game coming out I've never even used him before... I don't even know why I decided to learn him for this game.

Don't fret, crappy players. Once I get this game, I'll be the worst. I haven't owned or played a fighting game since Soul Calibur II, and as far as Street Fighter goes, my last foray into the series was nearly a decade ago on the Dreamcast, save for a 2 week flirtation with the SF Anniversary Collection which I hated trying to play against people and quickly sold. I used to love the SNES games, though, and thoroughly enjoyed Third Strike on the Dreamcast.

Bah, fighting him with Ken....if I switch fighters won't I lose my fight with him? He's violating me....badly. Is he always one difficulty? Cause if this is easy him, I'm boned. I don't remember sucking this badly

BTW winning via a drop doesn't count towards the "One once with everybody in ranked matches." achivement. Found this out the hard way, and he to beat someone with Vega again (ugh.).

If anyone plans on doing massive tournaments let me know. I plan on doing it once I get 100 ranked wins.

[quote name='Lord_Kefka']fuck Akuma. The Sagat thing ALMOST works. Up until he rapes you.[/QUOTE]

Hahah I hear ya. You know what sucked...I was trying for like 1/2 an hour...and all of a sudden my game froze. So I didn't get to beat him, it really pissed me off.

I added ya BoneMonkey, if you aren't able to do the Sagat achievement I'll help ya...if I ever get the tv back :( I should move the wii to another tv

SAGAT kick FTW. Only took an hour. I got close with M.Bison cause the HK spams there a bit.

Barely took the first round, he perfected me in the second, and I got the return perfect in the third. WHEW.

Trick is you may have to move into him a little at times to make sure he doesn't go fireball rape. Cause then you're dead.

Is there something wrong with this game, or me? :lol:

It's like.. the characters seem sorta quiet. It's like. SOMETIMES I hear Sagat go TIGER UPPERCUT. and Ryu going SHOOORRRYUUKEN. and SOMETIMES SPINNING BIRD KICK.

Other games.. I have no problems.
And yes, I checked my audio settings.

This morning I had a dream involving something to the extent of playing Street Fighter 4. I can't remember the details, though.

Time to look for a Hori stick! :D

[quote name='yukine']I think it's you boo... as I have to turn my volume down when people start spamming shoto moves.[/QUOTE]

What could the problem be? :whistle2:k

bread's done
Back