Xbox 250GB S Int.HDD-& Wifi N-$299-Out Now|Kinect out 11/4|$199 Model and bundles

[quote name='A Happy Panda']Isn't that figure still rumor? And isn't it UP TO 33%?[/QUOTE]
I think its actually 20%. Whichever case, you'll probably wont be seeing gears of war of any COD using this tech. I can't imagine how'd you incorporate it in any game that requires precision.

yes the core audience is eyerolling

Edit: Say what you want, but the Dnacing game, might just get you some action

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Spyder187']how do you get all the shit from your old hdd to the new 360?[/QUOTE]

If the HDD is internal, probably an included transfer cable. If it's similar to the old HDD, probably the the old transfer cable will work fine.

hahahahaha Watching G4 and they are talking about the new Spider man game...forming hammers with his webs and hitting dudes with them....fail.

Web Lantern!

Yes!!! My bestbuy replacement warranty doesn't expire until November 2011. I will be definitely be getting the new xbox that way.

[quote name='Spyder187']how do you get all the shit from your old hdd to the new 360?[/QUOTE]

formatted USB to transfer (most) of your saves I'm guessing. You could also redownload everything so there wouldn't be much of a loss.

Now for the most important question of all. Will MLB on ESPN have blackout restrictions? I can't find this info anywhere. And when is it coming!?

[quote name='seanr1221']If the HDD is internal, probably an included transfer cable. If it's similar to the old HDD, probably the the old transfer cable will work fine.[/QUOTE]

Watching the GT Interview, The HDD is internal, however it can be taken out like a camera battery from the bottom of the machine. Also says that it will come with a transfer cable and whatnot for those with older machines.

Wow! Prerecorded kiddie "demos" of Kinect that sell as full retail games! STILL no price on the Kinect! 5 second videos of Force Unleased and Forza for 2011 (games that already came out!).

Oh, and I guess the Asian kid and tiger (racist much?) replaced "Milo" this year. FAIL

[quote name='joe2187']Watching the GT Interview, The HDD is internal, however it can be taken out like a camera battery from the bottom of the machine. Also says that it will come with a transfer cable and whatnot for those with older machines.[/QUOTE]

Cool, good to know.

[quote name='Mahoney07']"sorry for the shitty conference here have a free xbox"[/QUOTE]

"Please forgive us for not saying the price of Kinetic, it won't cost as much as the XBox..... probably"

Chances that Kinetic is $100 or over are 100%.

ESPN is an awesome announcement, but that's about it. The Star Wars concept trailer looked like shit, Call of Duty is a hemorrhaging franchise so partnering up on it seems dumb, and there was zero new IP that I personally cared about. Halo 5, Gears 3, and Fable 3 all look cool, but the lack of new stuff really makes me wonder if next year's E3 event will have core gamers excited about a non-Bungie Halo 6, a non-IW Call of Duty 8, and whatever other sequels pop up.

[quote name='furyk']"Please forgive us for not saying the price of Kinetic, it won't cost as much as the XBox..... probably"[/QUOTE]

I thought it was confirmed at $150 11/4.

[quote name='GizmoGC']Sony fans are freaking out online. Still think 250gb is way too big. I'd settle for a 120gb version if it was cheaper.[/QUOTE]

I'm a Sony fan and I'm not freaking out. To be honest I wanted something major and shocking from MS,but I didn't get my wish. They didn't steal no big exclusive from Sony this year. I figured they would.

I'm extremely interested in selling my older 360 and getting that slim. Mostly because it has a 250 gig hdd and I still use my 20 gig hdd.

[quote name='BoSoxFan900']I'm stoked about ESPN being on the 360.[/QUOTE]

They never say if the videos or live footage is actually free... :roll:

[quote name='TravistyOJ']Now for the most important question of all. Will MLB on ESPN have blackout restrictions? I can't find this info anywhere. And when is it coming!?[/QUOTE]

I will be shock if it doesnt. Dont see MLB making an exception.

I hope they give some more specifics before the end of the day, like the exact day it comes out.

I'm also wondering if stores will allow pre-orders.

[quote name='TravistyOJ']I thought it was confirmed at $150 11/4.[/QUOTE]

Nope rumored at that price.

[quote name='budz']They never say if the videos or live footage is actually free... :roll:[/QUOTE]

That is true. Well regardless, here's hoping.

Speaking of things that may or may not be free, Hulu?

[quote name='iRent']Yes!!! My bestbuy replacement warranty doesn't expire until November 2011. I will be definitely be getting the new xbox that way.[/QUOTE]You might want to double-check that service plan.

Unless it's a Product Replacement Plan, which Best Buy stopped selling on the 360 about a year and a half ago, you can't do the "it broke, I'd like a new one" routine.

Worst press conference ever! They showed nothing interesting, no surprises, so boring. The best thing was a new xbox slim,, but truth who cares that much at the price its at.

Questions
They didn't mention a price for Kinect
They didn't mention a redesign for the Arcade SKU (Me thinks they might be linked somehow)
Forza 4 confirmed?

Pros
Gears 3 looked cool
ESPN for free

Cons
Metal Gear Solid Rising - Just...no. No. fuck No.
Everything AFTER Halo

[quote name='jman619']I'm a Sony fan and I'm not freaking out. To be honest I wanted something major and shocking from MS,but I didn't get my wish. They didn't steal no big exclusive from Sony this year. I figured they would.

I'm extremely interested in selling my older 360 and getting that slim. Mostly because it has a 250 gig hdd and I still use my 20 gig hdd.[/QUOTE]

I'm glad that they finally upgraded the damn thing with wifi, but god that case is UGLY. Looks like someone hit it with a bat or something. Doesn't really look smaller either. This is uglier then the PS3 slim and that was fucking TOEBAGGING. But at least it has an excuse. The FAT PRINCESS sat on it making it forcibly slim.

[quote name='reddjoey']Stepto

Perhaps a pro and con combined[/QUOTE]

Does that mean it's going to overheat even quicker now?

I'm sure Sony's press conference will be much better but Microsoft improved my impressions on Kinect.

[quote name='KingBroly']Questions
They didn't mention a price for Kinect
They didn't mention a redesign for the Arcade SKU (Me thinks they might be linked somehow)
Forza 4 confirmed?

Pros
Gears 3 looked cool
ESPN for free

Cons
Metal Gear Solid Rising - Just...no. No. fuck No.
Everything AFTER Halo[/QUOTE]

That sounds right. I really stopped enjoying it after Halo.

[quote name='Paco']I'm glad that they finally upgraded the damn thing with wifi, but god that case is UGLY. Looks like someone hit it with a bat or something. Doesn't really look smaller either. This is uglier then the PS3 slim and that was fucking TOEBAGGING. But at least it has an excuse. The FAT PRINCESS sat on it making it forcibly slim.[/QUOTE]

I don't think it looks that bad to be honest. I'm not sure I would be able to afford one,but If I could get enough for my older 360 and get one I would.

Okay, so the 360 Slim has the benefit of the internal wifi, but doesn't anyone else see a problem with the non-easily-detachable hard drive?

I've got two 360s in my house, one in the living room, one in the bedroom. I usually play in the living room, but when I do play in the bedroom, it's really nice to be able to detach my 250GB HDD and plug it in to the 360 in the bedroom. I lose that functionality with the Slim (from what I can tell). Sure, I could use a flash drive for game saves, but that doesn't help me with game installs or downloaded games.

[quote name='TravistyOJ']I thought it was confirmed at $150 11/4.[/QUOTE]

There is no way the Kinetic is over $100

Also;
I'm really glad my LAUNCH, yes launch 360 hasn't RRoD yet so when it eventually does I can get a cool new 360 slim.

Do the side vents mean the new one can only be vertical?
Still not able to upgrade HDD with your own?

Besides the new 360, nothing else really interests me and that won't be a buy unless mine breaks.

[quote name='Mahoney07']There is no way the Kinetic is over $100

Also;
I'm really glad my LAUNCH, yes launch 360 hasn't RRoD yet so when it eventually does I can get a cool new 360 slim.[/QUOTE]

No, the fact they didn't announce the price all but confirms it will be over $100. They had a pretty shitty conference, but putting the high cost followed by a bribe would've been a bad mix.

[quote name='dallow']kinect needs it's own power supply for old xbox 360s.
Usb powered for the 360 short.[/quote]

lol wut

I'm always so confused, every time there is a new console announced everyone thinks it looks ugly. Wii, PS3, 360 Slim, PS3 Slim ect. So what are they suppose to look like? I don't prefer the glossy finish, but it looks like a small 360. Who cares?

bread's done
Back