Xbox 360 GameFly Deals with Free Shipping: Wolverine, Ghostbusters, Juarez 2 $10

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
Read the OP, only a select group of games is offered with free shipping, and according to the list, FN4 is not one of them.

Picked up GB. But what the deuce!? Getting charged shipping on FNR4? Anybody else seeing this?

EDIT: [quote name='Z(+)DIAC']Read the OP, only a select group of games is offered with free shipping, and according to the list, FN4 is not one of them.[/QUOTE] nevermind :(

[quote name='dubbfoolio']Picked up GB. But what the deuce!? Getting charged shipping on FNR4? Anybody else seeing this?[/QUOTE]

Only certain games have free shipping.

And Wolverine is back in stock, just picked up a copy.

[quote name='tominater12']Well looks like I will not be getting ghostbusters it seems that there are glitches that make it so you can not beat the game and they will never patch it.[/QUOTE]

Wow i beat the game 3 times already and never seen such a glitch.

[quote name='exileinoblivion']Thinking about getting CoJ but I'm kind of bummed out on gamefly after my copy of killzone 2 came messed up. It's almost impossible to scratch those discs so i was really disappointed. Just a heads up for all those who think gamefly only sends godly looking discs[/QUOTE]

I have to agree my luck is 70% scratched discs that are very noticeable but play. The other 25% do not work. Then the other 5% they come like new. I wish i had the luck of the irish with this company. I bought WAW and taking a chance yet again. Wish me luck. :)

I got Call of Juarez. I hope It comes in good condition. 360 games come pretty scratched up some times. I wonder how many people play this online.

[quote name='smoger']doh,.. had my old address stored on my account profile.. hope that usps forwards it correctly.[/QUOTE]

I did the same thing on one of the Gamefly sales last fall. Just update your profile now to the correct shipping address, then contact Gamefly's customer service and let them know and they'll make sure it gets sent to the right place. They got back to me in a day or so and I got my game delivered to my new address with no problems. I wouldn't trust USPS to fwd it correctly, but then again the postal service in Chicago is atrocious.

[quote name='brkptr']I did the same thing on one of the Gamefly sales last fall. Just update your profile now to the correct shipping address, then contact Gamefly's customer service and let them know and they'll make sure it gets sent to the right place. They got back to me in a day or so and I got my game delivered to my new address with no problems. I wouldn't trust USPS to fwd it correctly, but then again the postal service in Chicago is atrocious.[/QUOTE]

Good advice i second all that. I suggest calling right away so they change it before it gets sent to get fulfilled.

I grabbed Juarez 2 and WAW. Thanks for the heads up!

Is NBA Live worth it? It seems like it is a game that you either love or hate.

Sorry. Watching "Human Target". Next time schedule one when "Scrubs", "The Big Bang Theory" or some other bullshit is on.

Tried to get in on Call of Juarez 2, but gamefly rejected my address. Even tho I've used it before to order from them! Now Juarez is not availble. boo. :bomb:

i'm interested in buying Ghostbusters for 360, but i'm afraid that gamefly will send me a shitty copy. What are my odds of getting a good one?

I barely missed the last GB, submitted the CC and Qty switched to zero.
Oh well, I was torn between a rental and bargain bin.

I got Ghostbusters too since I missed X-men. I might as well buy it since it doesn't get any cheaper on Gamefly.

[quote name='Z(+)DIAC']Anyone have an idea how long it usually takes to ship an order out?[/QUOTE]

usually get mine in a week or less. i think 10 days was the longest and that was around the big holiday sale. i'm not sure where they are shipping from though.

[quote name='VidPower']Wolverine is back in stock. Go go go![/QUOTE]

I was on the fence until I played the demo. Glad it's back! In for one.

[quote name='marineal']i'm interested in buying Ghostbusters for 360, but i'm afraid that gamefly will send me a shitty copy. What are my odds of getting a good one?[/QUOTE]

Well i bought about 30 games there and about 8 i had to return. I know most of those were from the holiday sale. I also remember they all had chips on the outer disc all over besides maybe 3-5 out of the 30. There was 2 that made my dvd drive sound like a jet engine cause of the chips. I returned the loud ones and the replacements worked fine. But they are a rental place so you always got to go hmmmm. I had the worst luck with renting then buying there through. The deals are to good to pass on so you should take a chance. If you are lucky like some here it will be sweet as can be. Me on the other hand i love pain. So jump on these if they do not work expect to return them and wait another week or more for a replacement.

[quote name='aspen1284']Sure wish CoJ would come back in stock....[/QUOTE]

Same, as well as wolverine..but i doubt it's gonna happen.

That's twice that I take two days off and come back and GF had XMen - Wolv on sale for $9.99 ... I would have jumped on CoD - WW too.

Got my 3 games in yesterday. All of them came in great shape. CoJ BiB and Transformers are flawless Wolverine has a few scratches but nothing major.

bread's done
Back