Xbox 360 GameFly Deals with Free Shipping: Wolverine, Ghostbusters, Juarez 2 $10

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='placebo3369']Got Ghostbusters. Tempted by Red Faction, but the lack of free shipping for it is a deal breaker for me.[/QUOTE]

I'm confused: I just tried adding RF:G, but it said free shipping for me. I thought all used games from GF came with free shipping?:whistle2:s

[quote name='tenaciousmonkey']I'm confused: I just tried adding RF:G, but it said free shipping for me. I thought all used games from GF came with free shipping?:whistle2:s[/QUOTE]

I think only if you are a subscriber.

[quote name='bfauble83']I think only if you are a subscriber.[/QUOTE]

Ahh...ok. That makes sense. I've only bought two games from them in the 18 months I've used GF, so I've never really payed attention or gave it a second thought to it as being a "subscriber bonus".

Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood is an EXCELLENT, very underrated game. Anyone should pick it up for $10. Snagged a copy of it for a friend.

Damn missed Wolverine, great game - want to actually OWN it, and 1000/1000 it..but snagged Call of Juarez for $4.27 shipped. Thanks for the heads up.

[quote name='Jackalope']No love for Call of Duty World at War? I heard it was worth playing for the zombie level alone.[/QUOTE]
I was just thinking this is a great price for WaW and I am tempted to pick it up again, as I didn't even finish the campaign the firs time around. But yes, nazi zombies is fun. My thinking is most people already have/had it so that's why it wasn't mentioned much.

Thanks for the info. Pretty good stuff as per usual with GF but I'm gonna show some self restraint and pass completely this time.

Picked up GB and Juarez. This is why I check CAG several times a day. $10 games you can never go wrong even with a backlog.

Had to bite on COD:WaW and Fight Night Round 4 both for the Xbox 360. Great prices. Just when I thought my wallet was getting off life support, here come the deals again. :(

I'm tempted to buy more of each of these, and just give them to friends. The prices are so insanely low for such fantastic games. Anyone who doesn't have GB or CoJ, don't even question them at this price. They are well worth full price.

Everytime I see Wolverine on sale, it gets snagged. Rats!

That's a damn good price on Red Faction...too bad I'm not a member. With shipping and tax its a dollar more than Newegg. Maybe next time!

These will be flipped quickly at Goozex and playSwitch. Better to buy them here so the greedy can't take advantage of you.

Thanks OP. I ordered CoDWAW and Call of Juarez in Dec and Fedex lost the package ( I'm sure someone stole it). Reordered at the cheaper price. Hopefully Fedex doesn't steal it again.

Hrm in for Call of Juarez and Wolverine on 360. I hope they are in really good shape though. I'm kind of picky and its why I normally don't buy used. They tend to be scratched to hell and back :( First time shopper at Gamefly though so we will see. :)

thanks cheapy im grabbing call of jaurez and world at war

i was actually thinking i wanted call of juarez yesterday and almost grabbed it for $20.
AS always you are the man cheapy :)

[quote name='sonnyforple']Picked up GB and Juarez. This is why I check CAG several times a day. $10 games you can never go wrong even with a backlog.[/QUOTE]

That sums up my feelings exactly! I'm on a strict no buying of games unless I plan on playing them immediately policy, but $10 is always ok.

Already have CoJ and RF:G, in for one Ghostbusters. I have a decent backlog, but like everyone's saying I'll pretty much always pick up a game I'm interested in for $10. Can't say no for that price.
Thanks Cheapy!

[quote name='Deadpool']I must be a bagadouche because i can't figure out how to buy Wolverine without being a member already.[/QUOTE]

Same here. I have bought in the past from Gamefly without being a memeber, maybe these are one of those member only sales?

[quote name='cag1000']Same here. I have bought in the past from Gamefly without being a memeber, maybe these are one of those member only sales?[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure that Wolverine is just sold out. Out of the games listed, it went first, and pretty quickly at that.

Sucks, because I definitely would've snagged it for $10.

[quote name='tominater12']Well looks like I will not be getting ghostbusters it seems that there are glitches that make it so you can not beat the game and they will never patch it.[/QUOTE]

The glitches are on the multiplayer. there are a couple of achievements you can't get. One of the ghost types was never programed into the game. As long as you're not a real completionist, I would say definatly get this. The single player is a lot of fun, especially if you liked the movies.

[quote name='007']I'm pretty sure that Wolverine is just sold out. Out of the games listed, it went first, and pretty quickly at that.

Sucks, because I definitely would've snagged it for $10.[/QUOTE]

I used the email notification feature when I saw it out of stock and they emailed me within 15 minutes saying it was up for purchase. Head over there now and you should be able to get it

I grabbed Juarez and Ghostbusters. With my membership discount, they're both coming for less than $20, including tax. Thanks for the heads up!

What a fucking joke.

I literally just finished checkout out and get the notice that Wolverine is no longer available.

This is the second time in less than 24 hours!!!!

Their site is just crawling...

Just had the same thing happen...bought Wolverine and it says "invalid items removed" in the URL but it is just hanging because their site is hosed. Sigh.

Oh boy, I'm I never thought I would see COD:WaW for that price. Also getting Fight Night 4, can't beat these prices.

[quote name='placebo3369']Got Ghostbusters. Tempted by Red Faction, but the lack of free shipping for it is a deal breaker for me.[/QUOTE]

for an extra $5 you can get red faction from new egg for $17.99 brand new with free shipping...

I went yesterday for Wolverine, but it was OOS. Signed up for email alert and it came about an hour ago. It said my price was $15, so I came back and went thru the link here and it was $10 as it should be. Had a few hiccups and "page unavailable" errors after hitting Submit so I may be getting four copies. (Probably not, but come on now.)

Not sure what's up FoS...but I just snagged one (thankfully all my order information fields were already filled out)

Woot!

Why is it not giving me free shipping for Fight Night 4? It gives me free shipping for CoD: WaW, but not FN 4. WTF?

bread's done
Back