XBOX 360 Magazine Disc Train/Trading

That would be awesome if we could get this chain up & running again . . . maybe Frank784 was attacked by Flaming-monkeys-who-throws-POO & his computer fried . . . . AAAWWWWW LOL!!!! Well 1 douche to ruin it for everyone else , congrats on the guys who are willing to part with there old discs:applause: Me I use my older ones as coasters around the house :bouncy:

I knew I should have just bought the magazine when I had the chance... I can't find it anymore. If I do score a copy I'll let you guys know, and then throw it in rotation. As for now I'll just wait patiently for the rotation to start back up again.

I've been looking for that disc everywhere I could. So much so that my boyfriend actually bought me a subscription to OXM. I guess to help me avoid future circumstances like these?

ACornettFL, that is awesome of you to step in like this ^.^

Anyone interested in any other Xbox discs? I have a couple older ones that have gamer pics etc on them. I would love to get my hands on that older rockband song download one as well. I might pull the trigger on some goozex ones soon, if anyone else is interested. You can pick alot of these for 100pts and under sometimes.

Guess what? I got the disc from frank784 today! It was postmarked 7-29, so it looks like this was a mix of it being sent on a bit slowly compounded by slow mail service. But that's all irrelevant now... I've got the disc and I've already grabbed the theme and the pics (minus the hand that you need points from other discs for of course). I'll be shipping it out shortly...

But before I do, I want to PM ACornettFL and see if they have already sent the disc to me as well. If they did, I'll just send the disc I have now to the next person on the list, and then when I get the disc from ACornettFL I'll send it on to the whoever is next in line at the time.

If ACornettFL hasn't sent the disc, hopefully they'll send it to the next person in line now and the chain will move faster with multiple discs in the loop.

So I'm going to send a PM now and see what's going on with the second disc from ACornettFL. I'll post what I find out when I hear something.

UPDATED - Official Sign-up sheet for receiving the xbox 360 disk that has the Left 4 Dead premium theme and gamer pics. Once you are done with the disk please contact the next person after you and mail the disk to them.

Please post a message in this thread when you receive the disk and when you mail it out so the sign-up sheet can be updated.

dmzauk - - - - 7-7-09 Mailed disk to Enronlackey
EnronLackey --- 7-9-09 Received disk - 7-13-09 Shipped to RonnieWrecked
RonnieWrecked ---7-16-09 Received disk - 7-17-09 Shipped to Pure Apathy
pure apathy --- 7-19-09 Received disk - 7-20-09 Shipped to frank784
frank784 --- 7-23-09 Received disk - 7-29-09 shipped to Loganx1187
loganx1187 --- 8-4-09 Received disk - Not mailed out yet
klam173
BMN90
rhymenoceros
akaMauricio
Hydrox
Cmart05
Uglyteradon
missingdata
ted23
greyman7
ninjalunchbox79
Xblaze23
Mitchondria
Psionicjinx
reapersaurus
Sharp Katana
Cheezeeatr
help1

logan I am ready for the disk whenever you are done with it. just PM me and i'll send you my info...thanks and this is good news.

[quote name='FRAUD_WHATS_THAT']Anyone interested in any other Xbox discs? I have a couple older ones that have gamer pics etc on them. I would love to get my hands on that older rockband song download one as well. I might pull the trigger on some goozex ones soon, if anyone else is interested. You can pick alot of these for 100pts and under sometimes.[/QUOTE]

Which Rockband one? One from last year? OXM 80? I think I have that one lying around somewhere if that's the one you're talking about.

So we have two discs in rotation now? That's awesome! Maybe we should number the list differently to be more effective.

Something like (assuming Loganx1187 gets both discs):

1 & 2 loganx1187 --- 8-4-09 Received disk - Not mailed out yet
1 klam173
2 BMN90
1 rhymenoceros
2 akaMauricio
1 Hydrox
2 Cmart05
1 Uglyteradon
2 missingdata
1 ted23
2 greyman7
1 ninjalunchbox79
2 Xblaze23
1 Mitchondria
2 Psionicjinx
1 reapersaurus
2 Sharp Katana
1 Cheezeeatr
2 help1

I know I definitely have one disc at the moment. If the other one was sent to me, I'll mail it out too. (Hopefully it wasn't sent to me yet and it just gets sent to the next person in the rotation... I'm not eager to pay double postage. But I'll send the disc(s) out quickly however it works out.)

Still haven't heard anything about the 2nd disc, but I PM'd klam173 tonight to get their shipping info. I'll send the first disc out tomorrow if I hear back from them in time.

Don't know what anyone said, since I forgot to check but I should have 2 of those discs with the L4D theme on em.

[quote name='Mako1215']Don't know what anyone said, since I forgot to check but I should have 2 of those discs with the L4D theme on em.[/QUOTE]

If there was any way that you could add those to the mix, it would be much appreciated!

Alrighty, this is getting closer. Just a few more. And it was a tripout seeing klam's user name as that is almost exactly my work email username...just weird.

[quote name='FRAUD_WHATS_THAT']Anyone interested in any other Xbox discs? I have a couple older ones that have gamer pics etc on them. I would love to get my hands on that older rockband song download one as well. I might pull the trigger on some goozex ones soon, if anyone else is interested. You can pick alot of these for 100pts and under sometimes.[/QUOTE]

I've been out of internet range this week on a job, so I just saw your post. The pack of old disks going around has the set of Rock Band tracks (disk #80). If you want I can add you to that sub-list.

Let me know.

FYI - the disks sent are:

#56 - GRAW gamer pics
#57 Crackdown gamer pics
#58 Tomb Raider gpics
#70 Guitar Hero II and Turok gpics
#72 Beautiful Katamari gpics
#73 Dark Sector gpics
#74 OXM reader custom gpics
#75 OXM gpics
#76 Ace Combat 6 gpics
#77 COD4 gpics
#78 Rock Band gpics
#80 RSV2 gpics and 3 Rock Band songs (Harmonix Pack 1)
#81 Turning Point gpics
#83 Portal gpics
#84 Ninja Gaiden II gpics
#85 Prizefighter gpics
#86 OXMU gpics (planet pics from the Universe game)
#90 Fallout 3 gpics
#91 Tales of Vesperia gpics
#92 Left 4 Dead gpics
#93 FEAR 2 gpics

[quote name='psionicjinx']Which Rockband one? One from last year? OXM 80? I think I have that one lying around somewhere if that's the one you're talking about.[/QUOTE]

That's the one. Did you want to start that one & I try to locate some others? Let me know.

[quote name='Greyman7']I've been out of internet range this week on a job, so I just saw your post. The pack of old disks going around has the set of Rock Band tracks (disk #80). If you want I can add you to that sub-list.

Let me know.

FYI - the disks sent are:

#56 - GRAW gamer pics
#57 Crackdown gamer pics
#58 Tomb Raider gpics
#70 Guitar Hero II and Turok gpics
#72 Beautiful Katamari gpics
#73 Dark Sector gpics
#74 OXM reader custom gpics
#75 OXM gpics
#76 Ace Combat 6 gpics
#77 COD4 gpics
#78 Rock Band gpics
#80 RSV2 gpics and 3 Rock Band songs (Harmonix Pack 1)
#81 Turning Point gpics
#83 Portal gpics
#84 Ninja Gaiden II gpics
#85 Prizefighter gpics
#86 OXMU gpics (planet pics from the Universe game)
#90 Fallout 3 gpics
#91 Tales of Vesperia gpics
#92 Left 4 Dead gpics
#93 FEAR 2 gpics[/QUOTE]

Sure thanks. So you guys sent all of these discs @ once?

[quote name='FRAUD_WHATS_THAT']Sure thanks. So you guys sent all of these discs @ once?[/QUOTE]

Sure did. They are on the way to Owen in CA.

Got a PM from ACornettFL last night - They haven't sent me the second disc yet, so they're going to send theirs to klam173 and I'll send mine on to BMN90. If this holds true, the chain appears to be splitting into two separate chains.

I've got the disc all ready to mail, so I'll send a PM to BMN90 now to get an address and mail it out tonight.

[quote name='flameofdoom666']That's not bad at all.[/QUOTE]

No, not too bad.

It was $4.90 regular mail so I said heck I might as well send it priority so it would get there faster since it was only 5 cent.

[quote name='FRAUD_WHATS_THAT']Sure thanks. So you guys sent all of these discs @ once?[/QUOTE]

Updated old pics disks:

1.dzmauk -received and sent
2.Owen
3.EnronLackey
4.flameofdoom666
5.loganx1187
6. xblaze23
7.FRAUD_WHATS_THAT

You're now on the list.

[quote name='Greyman7']Updated old pics disks:

2.Owen
3.EnronLackey
4.flameofdoom666
5.loganx1187
6. xblaze23
7.FRAUD_WHATS_THAT

You're now on the list.[/QUOTE]

Can I get tagged onto the list? Thanks a lot

The way it looks, I'm going to be on vacation when one of the discs makes it to me. If you guys want to drop me down the list a few spots to be safe, I would be willing to do so, so I don't feel like I'm parking on the tracks holding up the train. Or in this case, parking on the tracks and getting de-railed by the CAG-train.

[quote name='Greyman7']Updated old pics disks:

2.Owen
3.EnronLackey
4.flameofdoom666
5.loganx1187
6. xblaze23
7.FRAUD_WHATS_THAT

You're now on the list.[/QUOTE]

Thanks!

UPDATED - Official Sign-up sheet for receiving the xbox 360 disk that has the Left 4 Dead premium theme and gamer pics. Once you are done with the disk please contact the next person after you and mail the disk to them.

Please post a message in this thread when you receive the disk and when you mail it out so the sign-up sheet can be updated.

loganx1187 --- 8-4-09 Received disk - Not mailed out yet
klam173 - -Disk will be mailed from ACornettFL
BMN90 - - Disk will be mailed from Loganx1187
rhymenoceros - -Disk will be mailed from
akaMauricio
Cmart05
Uglyteradon
missingdata
Hydrox
ted23
greyman7
ninjalunchbox79
Xblaze23
Mitchondria
Psionicjinx
reapersaurus
Sharp Katana
Cheezeeatr
help1

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='HydroX']The way it looks, I'm going to be on vacation when one of the discs makes it to me. If you guys want to drop me down the list a few spots to be safe, I would be willing to do so, so I don't feel like I'm parking on the tracks holding up the train. Or in this case, parking on the tracks and getting de-railed by the CAG-train.[/QUOTE]

Dropped you down 3 spots per your request. Have a nice vacation! :lol:

I have a few of the OXM disks that are just laying around, I know I have the one with the L4D theme on it, also I know for sure I have the one with the RE5 theme on it. I ship both to the first person to respond to this post, then you can do whatever with them, though I would like to see you send them off to another CAG.

Thanks guys for helping out with the disk.

On a side note - Does anyone have the XBOX 360 data transfer cable kit that you use to transfer stuff from a hard drive when you upgrade hard drives? If so would you be willing to let me use it and I will send it back if you want it back. I bought a 120gb and need to get my stuff transferred. Thanks for any help offerred.

[quote name='Brother Daz']I have a few of the OXM disks that are just laying around, I know I have the one with the L4D theme on it, also I know for sure I have the one with the RE5 theme on it. I ship both to the first person to respond to this post, then you can do whatever with them, though I would like to see you send them off to another CAG.[/QUOTE]

I'm interested. What do I need to do?

[quote name='PseudoFinrod']I'm interested. What do I need to do?[/QUOTE]
Shoot me a PM with your Address, and I'll get it mailed off to ya. I dont think I'll be able to get it in the mail today, but I'll definitely have them mailed off on Monday.

[quote name='uglyteradon']If there was any way that you could add those to the mix, it would be much appreciated![/QUOTE]

no problem just tell me what to do

[quote name='Mako1215']no problem just tell me what to do[/QUOTE]

Send rhymenoceros a PM and get his address and send yours to him. It looks like klam173 and bmn90 have a disk that will be coming to them already. Please post and update in my thread here when you send the disk to him so I can update the official sign up sheet. Thank you.

loganx1187 --- 8-4-09 Received disk - 8-10-09 shipped to Klam173
klam173 - - 8-12-09 Received disk - Not mailed out yet
BMN90 - - No response back to the PM from Loganx1187
rhymenoceros - - Disk will be mailed from Mako1215
akaMauricio - - Disk will be mailed from Mako1215
Cmart05
Uglyteradon
missingdata
Hydrox
ted23
greyman7
ninjalunchbox79
Xblaze23
Mitchondria
Psionicjinx
reapersaurus
Sharp Katana
Cheezeeatr
help1
squishface
SumOG
Fakinmail123
danysuri
pseudofinrod

--------------------------------
Want a Lockerz invite? PM me your email address and I will invite you in!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='dmzauk']Send rhymenoceros a PM and get his address and send yours to him. It looks like klam173 and bmn90 have a disk that will be coming to them already. Please post and update in my thread here when you send the disk to him so I can update the official sign up sheet. Thank you.[/QUOTE]

I've got 2 of them. What do I do with the other one.

[quote name='Mako1215']I've got 2 of them. What do I do with the other one.[/QUOTE]

Sorry, I did not know you had 2 with the L4D theme disk #99. Thank you so much for helping out.

Send the other to akaMauricio if you would please.

Thank you.

[quote name='squishface']Are the discs still going around?
I'd be interested in putting my name on the list
What all is involved the process ?
Thanks[/QUOTE]

I added you to the list.

When you receive the disk just use the disk to get the theme and mail it to the next person on the list. That is the process.

[quote name='psionicjinx']Can I get tagged onto the list? Thanks a lot[/QUOTE]

Updated old pics disks:

2.Owen
3.EnronLackey
4.flameofdoom666
5.loganx1187
6. xblaze23
7.FRAUD_WHATS_THAT
8.psionicjinx

Ala-Kazam! you're on the list.

[quote name='PseudoFinrod']I'm interested. What do I need to do?[/QUOTE]

Once you're done with the disks, anyway you might consider starting another list for the RE5 theme? I know I'd be interested, and I'm sure others would.

Thanks. And, thanks Brother Daz for offering your disks up.

I got the big stack of DVDs today from dzmauk so if EnronLackey wants to PM me his contact info, once I finish going through all 21 DVDs I can send it out.

Updated old pics disks:

2.Owen - received
3.EnronLackey
4.flameofdoom666
5.loganx1187
6. xblaze23
7.FRAUD_WHATS_THAT
8.psionicjinx

bread's done
Back