XBOX 360 Magazine Disc Train/Trading

I'm coming up pretty quick for the Left 4 Dead disc & my laptop has been fried for about 3 weeks . . . soo for whoever is gonna send it to me , you can contact me on Xbox Live , I'm always on line there LOL!!! Gamertag is NinjaLunchBox79 , I will try & check the following days , thanxs!!!

UPDATED - Official Sign-up sheet for receiving the xbox 360 disk that has the Left 4 Dead premium theme and gamer pics. Once you are done with the disk please contact the next person after you and mail the disk to them.

Please post a message in this thread when you receive the disk and when you mail it out so the sign-up sheet can be updated.

dmzauk - - - - 7-7-09 Mailed disk to Enronlackey
EnronLackey --- 7-9-09 Received disk - 7-13-09 Shipped to RonnieWrecked
RonnieWrecked ---7-16-09 Received disk - 7-17-09 Shipped to Pure Apathy
pure apathy --- 7-19-09 Received disk - 7-20-09 Shipped to frank784
frank784 --- 7-23-09 Received disk - 7-29-09 shipped to Loganx1187
loganx1187 --- 8-4-09 Received disk - 8-10-09 shipped to Klam173
klam173 - - 8-12-09 Received disk - (2 disk) one sent to akamauricio and one to cmart05 8-18
BMN90 - - No response back to the PM from Loganx1187 or klam173
rhymenoceros - - Disk will be mailed from Mako1215 on 8-17
akaMauricio - - 8-23-09 Received disk - 8-24-09 shipped to missingdata
Cmart05 - - shipped from klam173 on 8-18
Uglyteradon - - 8-24 Received disk - Not mailed out yet
missingdata
ted23
greyman7
ninjalunchbox79 - Contact through xbox live to get address GT = NinjaLunchBox79
Xblaze23
Mitchondria
Hydrox
Psionicjinx
reapersaurus
Sharp Katana
Cheezeeatr
help1
squishface
SumOG
Fakinmail123
danysuri
Drunktigerwoods
lito88
Mospeada_21

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok , I have been out of town so I wasnt been able to send the disks with the RE5 & L4D themes. I finally was able to get them mailed off to PseudoFinrod today. Once he is finished with them he'll send them to owen. Like I said in a earlier post, I do not need the disks back.

I sent out the Large DVD pack to EnronLackey today Priority Mail with DC. Like dmzauk mentioned earlier, Priority Mail is only 5 cents more then Media Mail and I alway get DC since you never know where the item may end up.

ok, i got the disk yesterday and i've just PM'd missingdata to get his info
i'll post back when i've mailed the disk or if missingdata doesn't respond within three days

[quote name='akaMauricio']ok, i got the disk yesterday and i've just PM'd missingdata to get his info
i'll post back when i've mailed the disk or if missingdata doesn't respond within three days[/QUOTE]

Great - thanks for the update! :D

Updated old pics disks:

1.dzmauk -received and sent
2.Owen - received and sent
3.EnronLackey
4.flameofdoom666
5.loganx1187
6. xblaze23
7.FRAUD_WHATS_THAT
8.psionicjinx
9.MissingData

Sup CAGs! .. just would let everyone know that I got the stack of the old XBM disk today from Owen ^_^ .. and man you do have to sit and watch the entire videos clips and play the demos to get the points uuugghhh :( .. I get started tomorrow morning and hopefully finish up by Thursday or Friday and I stress hopefully .. btw does this stack of demo dvds have the resident evil theme?

I got the disc yesterday and installed it on a couple 360's, I'm going to PM missingdata now and wait for a response.

[quote name='uglyteradon']I got the disc yesterday and installed it on a couple 360's, I'm going to PM missingdata now and wait for a response.[/QUOTE]

@uglyteradon - Please contact ted23 for his shipping info. Missingdata already has a disk coming to him. This is noted on the sign up sheet that akaMauricio sent it to him already. Thank you! :)

@klam173 - Did Cmart05 ever respond to the PM? Did you mail the disk to him? When I try to PM him I get that no user was found with that name.

Thanks!

[quote name='dmzauk']@uglyteradon - Please contact ted23 for his shipping info. Missingdata already has a disk coming to him. This is noted on the sign up sheet that akaMauricio sent it to him already. Thank you! :)[/QUOTE]

Whoops! Yeah I'll PM him and get it mailed out today or tomorrow, depending on if I get out of work earlier today (also if I get a response today as well).

I'll keep you posted.

[quote name='uglyteradon']Whoops! Yeah I'll PM him and get it mailed out today or tomorrow, depending on if I get out of work earlier today (also if I get a response today as well).

I'll keep you posted.[/QUOTE]

Great - Thank you!

[quote name='EnronLackey']Sup CAGs! .. just would let everyone know that I got the stack of the old XBM disk today from Owen ^_^ .. and man you do have to sit and watch the entire videos clips and play the demos to get the points uuugghhh :( .. I get started tomorrow morning and hopefully finish up by Thursday or Friday and I stress hopefully .. btw does this stack of demo dvds have the resident evil theme?[/QUOTE]

Nope, it doesn't have the RE 5 theme on it. I'm kinda hoping that someone starts a new list for that one too.
Keep in mind while you're going through the disks that though you do have to watch the videos all the way through, you don't actually have to play the demos, just start them up, then exit out.

Updated old pics disks:

1.dzmauk -received and sent
2.Owen - received and sent
3.EnronLackey - received
4.flameofdoom666
5.loganx1187
6. xblaze23
7.FRAUD_WHATS_THAT
8.psionicjinx
9.MissingData

UPDATED - Official Sign-up sheet for receiving the xbox 360 disk that has the Left 4 Dead premium theme and gamer pics. Once you are done with the disk please contact the next person after you and mail the disk to them.

Please post a message in this thread when you receive the disk and when you mail it out so the sign-up sheet can be updated.

dmzauk - - - - 7-7-09 Mailed disk to Enronlackey
EnronLackey --- 7-9-09 Received disk - 7-13-09 Shipped to RonnieWrecked
RonnieWrecked ---7-16-09 Received disk - 7-17-09 Shipped to Pure Apathy
pure apathy --- 7-19-09 Received disk - 7-20-09 Shipped to frank784
frank784 --- 7-23-09 Received disk - 7-29-09 shipped to Loganx1187
loganx1187 --- 8-4-09 Received disk - 8-10-09 shipped to Klam173
klam173 - - 8-12-09 Received disk - (2 disk) one sent to akamauricio and one to cmart05 8-18
BMN90 - - No response back to the PM from Loganx1187 or klam173
rhymenoceros - - 8-24-09 Received disk - Not mailed out yet
akaMauricio - - 8-23-09 Received disk - 8-24-09 shipped to missingdata
Cmart05 - - shipped from klam173 on 8-18
Uglyteradon - - 8-24-09 Received disk - 8-31-09 shipped to ninjalunchbox79
missingdata - - 8-26-09 Received disk - 8-28-09 shipped to greyman7
ted23 - - No response to PM from Uglyteradon
greyman7 - - 8-31-09 Received disk - 9-2-09 Shipped to Xblaze23
ninjalunchbox79 -- 9-9-09 Received disk - Not mailed out yet
Xblaze23 - - 9-5-09 Received disk - 9-8-09 shipped to Hydrox
Mitchondria - "mitchondria has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space."
Hydrox - - 9-10-09 Received disk- Not mailed out yet
reapersaurus
Sharp Katana
Cheezeeatr
help1
squishface
SumOG
Fakinmail123
danysuri
Drunktigerwoods
lito88
Mospeada_21
EnronLackey
The Chop Suey

[quote name='uglyteradon']How long should I wait for a response before I move on to the next person? I don't want to hold up the line, here.[/QUOTE]

Give it a couple of days and if no response move on to the next person but let me know so I can mark the sign up sheet that you got no response.

Thank you!

Hi all, I just received the disc, I"ll contact the person next person on the list. Once again thank.

update:I just contacted Greyman7 and I'll mail the disc to him either tomorrow or friday.

update 2: I just mail the disc to Greyman7 tdoay (friday, august 28. 09)

Ok .. just finished up the big stack of the demo dvds .. contacting flameofdoom666 and will send it off before weeks end

Please add me to the RE5 theme / L4D list so I can get the zombie hand pic and get the RE5 theme now that I got the points. ^_^

[quote name='EnronLackey']Ok .. just finished up the big stack of the demo dvds .. contacting flameofdoom666 and will send it off before weeks end

Please add me to the RE5 theme / L4D list so I can get the zombie hand pic and get the RE5 theme now that I got the points. ^_^[/QUOTE]

You have already received the L4D disk. I sent them to you cause you were second in line. Are you saying you would like to have the L4D disk again? If so I will add you to the end. Let me know.

Just so you know I had all the points for the space ship stuff/research and I never could unlock a "hand" gamer pic no matter what I did. All the ship did was float around recalculating.

I have no idea about a RE5 disk going around.

[quote name='dmzauk']You have already received the L4D disk. I sent them to you cause you were second in line. Are you saying you would like to have the L4D disk again? If so I will add you to the end. Let me know.

Just so you know I had all the points for the space ship stuff/research and I never could unlock a "hand" gamer pic no matter what I did. All the ship did was float around recalculating.

I have no idea about a RE5 disk going around.[/QUOTE]

Yeah just re-add me to the L4D list .. as for the RE5 theme disk, just find out who got it and make a list for that as well ^_^ .. as for the points, did you have enough to finish the "quest", cause going thru the huge stack of demos just to get gamerpics nabbed me about 20k points possibly more cant remember .. anyway already contacted the next person in line flamesofdoom666 for mailing info

[quote name='EnronLackey']Yeah just re-add me to the L4D list .. as for the RE5 theme disk, just find out who got it and make a list for that as well ^_^ .. as for the points, did you have enough to finish the "quest", cause going thru the huge stack of demos just to get gamerpics nabbed me about 20k points possibly more cant remember .. anyway already contacted the next person in line flamesofdoom666 for mailing info[/QUOTE]

Yes, I had all the points to finish the research/building and their was nothing left for me to do but look at this ship recalculating and floating around. I still have points left over cause I had a bunch after I finished with the OXM universe. I did not see anything called quest I don't think. I have yet to find anyone who has unlocked this hand gamer pic.

[quote name='dmzauk']Yes, I had all the points to finish the research/building and their was nothing left for me to do but look at this ship recalculating and floating around. I still have points left over cause I had a bunch after I finished with the OXM universe. I did not see anything called quest I don't think. I have yet to find anyone who has unlocked this hand gamer pic.[/QUOTE]

LOL .. think we just been had for that zombie hand pic then?

Oh man, I didn't realize this list existed. I'd love to get my name on the bottom of the L4D disk if possible. Just let me know who needs my info when.

I've been pouring through local magazine racks for this issue just for the disc, with no luck. This is a great idea. Thanks to whoever started it up :)

Edit: Oh damn. I didn't realize OXM had an official "request a new disc" page. No subscription required, max of 3 requests per year. I'm gonna try that route. Disregard my request for now. If I'm denied somehow, I'll drop my name on the bottom of the list again. Thanks to the thread for pointing this out to me!

[quote name='uglyteradon']Okay I never got a message from ted23, so I'm going to PM ninjalunchbox79.[/QUOTE]

Sent you a PM with his address cause his computer is broke and he can't get online. He requested to be contacted through xbox live which I did to get his address.

Thanks

[quote name='rhymenoceros']Really sorry about the lateness. Will do my best to get the disk out to the next person before week's end. Sorry![/QUOTE]

Looks like Mitchondria is next. PM him and get his address. Thanks.

Got a message from ted23 saying that he forgot to ask to be taken off the list, ninjalunchbox79 sent me his information so I'll get that out today. I've been sick all week so I haven't had a chance to mail the disc, sorry for the delay.

Received the L4D Premium theme disc from Greyman7 today, 9/5. I just tried messaging the next man on the list: mitchondria but I received this message:

"mitchondria has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space."

If you see this message, PM me your addy so I can ship you the disc.

[quote name='xblaze23']Alright, I'll be shipping the disc to Hydrox on Tueday the 8th. Already got his details.[/QUOTE]

hot diggity dog!

bread's done
Back