XBOX 360 Magazine Disc Train/Trading

I sent BMN90 a PM on the 7th to get their shipping info, but still haven't heard anything from them. That same day klam173 sent a PM asking if I'd just ship the disc to him, as he was worried he might get passed over if something happened to the second disc that ACornettFL was going to send him.

I sent another PM to ACornettFL and then I waited over the weekend to see if I heard from them or BMN90, but I still haven't heard anything from either of them so I went ahead and shipped the disc to klam173 today. I sent it first class and gave him a tracking number so he'll be able to know that it's on the way.

I apologize for the delay... things got a little screwy there with the addition of another disc and not knowing for certain exactly who was going to ship to who. In the end, klam173 was willing to risk possibly getting both discs and having to pay for shipping to two people so that he could be sure he wasn't accidentally skipped over.

Yep, what logan said... :eek:)

Once I get the disk or disk I will update this board and contact whoever is next...

i would like the l4d and re5 themes please
who do i give my info to?

im an active cag...im usually in the xbox 360 threads

I would like to add my name to the list for the Left 4 Dead theme disc. I believe it was from issue 99. Thanks. This is awesome. I missed the issue on the shelves and it's gone now.

[quote name='Greyman7']Updated old pics disks:

1.dzmauk -received and sent
2.Owen
3.EnronLackey
4.flameofdoom666
5.loganx1187
6. xblaze23
7.FRAUD_WHATS_THAT
8.psionicjinx

Ala-Kazam! you're on the list.[/QUOTE]

Magic! *gets herself some popcorn and sits down to watch the show*

Hello all, I got the Left for Dead theme disk from loganx1187 today. Thanks Logan !! Who do I need to send it to next? I am a little confused (to say the least) with all these new people offering disks and all. Is BMN90 next? Please let me know so I know who to send it to...thanks !!

[quote name='klam173']Hello all, I got the Left for Dead theme disk from loganx1187 today. Thanks Logan !! Who do I need to send it to next? I am a little confused (to say the least) with all these new people offering disks and all. Is BMN90 next? Please let me know so I know who to send it to...thanks !![/QUOTE]

Yes, please see if you can get a hold of BMN90. If he does not answer you within 2 days go to the next person waiting Cmart05.

Thank you!

UPDATED - Official Sign-up sheet for receiving the xbox 360 disk that has the Left 4 Dead premium theme and gamer pics. Once you are done with the disk please contact the next person after you and mail the disk to them.

Please post a message in this thread when you receive the disk and when you mail it out so the sign-up sheet can be updated.

dmzauk - - - - 7-7-09 Mailed disk to Enronlackey
EnronLackey --- 7-9-09 Received disk - 7-13-09 Shipped to RonnieWrecked
RonnieWrecked ---7-16-09 Received disk - 7-17-09 Shipped to Pure Apathy
pure apathy --- 7-19-09 Received disk - 7-20-09 Shipped to frank784
frank784 --- 7-23-09 Received disk - 7-29-09 shipped to Loganx1187
loganx1187 --- 8-4-09 Received disk - 8-10-09 shipped to Klam173
klam173 - - 8-12-09 Received disk - Not mailed out yet
BMN90 - - No response back to the PM from Loganx1187 or klam173
rhymenoceros - - Disk will be mailed from Mako1215
akaMauricio - - Disk will be mailed from klam173 on 8-17
Cmart05 - - Disk will be mailed from klam173 on 8-17
Uglyteradon
missingdata
ted23
greyman7
ninjalunchbox79
Xblaze23
Mitchondria
Hydrox
Psionicjinx
reapersaurus
Sharp Katana
Cheezeeatr
help1
squishface
SumOG
Fakinmail123
danysuri
Drunktigerwoods
lito88
Mospeada_21

--------------------------------
Want a Lockerz.com invite? PM me your email address and I will invite you in!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Brother Daz']hey PseudoFinrod, I was going to mail these 2 disks off to you(L4D & RE5 themes) but you never sent me a PM with your address[/QUOTE]

D'oh. PMed :)

Ok I'll get this sent off to use Pseudofinrod. It seems like people are wanting the RE5 theme also, I have had domeone else ask to have it sent them. Thats not a problem with me, I dont really care to get the disks back. So if you would pm Owen & pass them along to him, that would be cool.

EDIT- if you all want to start a list for the RE5 theme disk go ahead. I just dont want to be the person that keeps track of it. :)

This is moving a little too fast now. lol

dmzauk: I know I posted that I would be on vacation (starting tomorrow, the 13th) and will not have internet access, seeing how we have more discs in rotation it's moving a bit faster... so if you want to drop me down like 5 more spots I would be more than willing to do so. I don't want to hold things up nor do I want to be skipped over. Thanks.

quick update - i sent a PM to BMN90 and have not heard a reply yet...if I do not hear anything by tomorrow I will PM rhymenoceros...

[quote name='klam173']quick update - i sent a PM to BMN90 and have not heard a reply yet...if I do not hear anything by tomorrow I will PM rhymenoceros...[/QUOTE]

The next 2 rhymenoceros & akaMauricio should be getting the disk from Mako1215. PM rhymenoceros and see what he say's and if he has the disk that Mako1215 sent him move on to cmart05. Look at the sign up sheet, it is updated.

Thank you!

[quote name='klam173']quick update - i sent a PM to BMN90 and have not heard a reply yet...if I do not hear anything by tomorrow I will PM rhymenoceros...[/QUOTE]

The next 2 rhymenoceros & akaMauricio should be getting the disk from Mako1215. PM rhymenoceros and see what he say's and if he has the disk that Mako1215 sent him move on to cmart05. Look at the sign up sheet, it is updated.

Thank you!

[quote name='dmzauk']The next 2 rhymenoceros & akaMauricio should be getting the disk from Mako1215. PM rhymenoceros and see what he say's and if he has the disk that Mako1215 sent him move on to cmart05. Look at the sign up sheet, it is updated.

Thank you![/QUOTE]

Thanks

ok, i just got another disk in the mail from ACorrent...thank you ACorrent...I am going to PM rhymenoceros to see if he needs it or I will go to the next person...still have not heard from BMN90...he has until the end of the day...

Please add me to the list. I'd like to get the L4D and RE5 themes.

I'll even mail some 'hidden' cash back to the sender; as compensation for time/or magazine (sub) cost. :)

quick update, on Monday I am going to mail out the left for dead theme to...

Cmart05 and akaMauricio

I don't know if the list can be updated...thanks !!

klam173

UPDATED - Official Sign-up sheet for receiving the xbox 360 disk that has the Left 4 Dead premium theme and gamer pics. Once you are done with the disk please contact the next person after you and mail the disk to them.

Please post a message in this thread when you receive the disk and when you mail it out so the sign-up sheet can be updated.

dmzauk - - - - 7-7-09 Mailed disk to Enronlackey
EnronLackey --- 7-9-09 Received disk - 7-13-09 Shipped to RonnieWrecked
RonnieWrecked ---7-16-09 Received disk - 7-17-09 Shipped to Pure Apathy
pure apathy --- 7-19-09 Received disk - 7-20-09 Shipped to frank784
frank784 --- 7-23-09 Received disk - 7-29-09 shipped to Loganx1187
loganx1187 --- 8-4-09 Received disk - 8-10-09 shipped to Klam173
klam173 - - 8-12-09 Received disk - Not mailed out yet
BMN90 - - No response back to the PM from Loganx1187 or klam173
rhymenoceros - - Disk will be mailed from Mako1215 on 8-17
akaMauricio - - shipped from klam173 on 8-18
Cmart05 - - shipped from klam173 on 8-18
Uglyteradon - - Disk will be mailed from Mako1215 on 8-17
missingdata
ted23
greyman7
ninjalunchbox79
Xblaze23
Mitchondria
Hydrox
Psionicjinx
reapersaurus
Sharp Katana
Cheezeeatr
help1
squishface
SumOG
Fakinmail123
danysuri
Drunktigerwoods
lito88
Mospeada_21

--------------------------------
Want a Lockerz.com invite? PM me your email address and I will invite you in!

@klam173 - What did "rhymenoceros" say when you PM'ed him? Did he get the disk from Mako1215? If he did not get the disk he will need to be sent one of those disk cause he would be skipped and that would not be cool for us to skip him.

Thanks

[quote name='flameofdoom666']Where is the Jumbo disc pack that Greyman7 started?[/QUOTE]

I think Owen still has it.

1.dmzauk -received and sent
2.Owen
3.EnronLackey
4.flameofdoom666
5.loganx1187
6. xblaze23
7.FRAUD_WHATS_THAT
8.psionicjinx

[quote name='Missingdata']can I get my name on the jumbo disc pack?[/QUOTE]

Sure can, here you go.

Updated old pics disks:

2.Owen - received
3.EnronLackey
4.flameofdoom666
5.loganx1187
6. xblaze23
7.FRAUD_WHATS_THAT
8.psionicjinx
9.MissingData

I'm sure Owen is going through them as quick as he can. Good thing this list is shorter, since it's quite a few disks to go through.

Yeah I am almost done, I think I should be able to mail these out on Tuesday to EnronLackey. It sucks that you need to watch all the videos to get the full credit for the OXM Universe.

[quote name='dmzauk']@klam173 - What did "rhymenoceros" say when you PM'ed him? Did he get the disk from Mako1215? If he did not get the disk he will need to be sent one of those disk cause he would be skipped and that would not be cool for us to skip him.

Thanks[/QUOTE]

No he hasn't received it yet. I had a bunch of things come up with work and family. I haven't had a chance to find anything to put it in and send it off with. I am off Monday so I will make sure to send it off it off then. It's on my to-do list.

And I have another disk so anyone else who needs it send me a PM with your address by Monday, and I can ship it out then.

[quote name='Mako1215']And I have another disk so anyone else who needs it send me a PM with your address by Monday, and I can ship it out then.[/QUOTE]

I think I'm next up on the list, thanks! I PM'd you!

[quote name='Mako1215']And I have another disk so anyone else who needs it send me a PM with your address by Monday, and I can ship it out then.[/QUOTE]

@Mako1215 - Uglyteradon is next on the list. Please send your other disk to him.

Thank you for the update!

[quote name='Mospeada_21']may I ask what's on the jumbo disc pack?[/QUOTE]

@Mospeada_21 - It is 21 disk that have gamer pics, demos, and other unlockable stuff on the disk. :)

[quote name='lito88']Can i get in on that Jumbo disk?[/QUOTE]

absolutely,

Updated old pics disks:

2.Owen - received
3.EnronLackey
4.flameofdoom666
5.loganx1187
6. xblaze23
7.FRAUD_WHATS_THAT
8.psionicjinx
9.MissingData
10.lito88

[quote name='Owen']Yeah I am almost done, I think I should be able to mail these out on Tuesday to EnronLackey. It sucks that you need to watch all the videos to get the full credit for the OXM Universe.[/QUOTE]

Sweet .. I just wait patiently for your PM ^_^

[quote name='Mospeada_21']@dmzauk - whoa, thanks!

@Greyman7 - can i get on the list?[/QUOTE]

Sure can,

Updated old pics disks:

2.Owen - received
3.EnronLackey
4.flameofdoom666
5.loganx1187
6. xblaze23
7.FRAUD_WHATS_THAT
8.psionicjinx
9.MissingData
10.lito88
11.Mospeada_21

This is what he sent me...

"I'm already getting the disk from Mako, so you can offer it to the next CAGer. Thanks!

hope it helps...

[quote name='dmzauk']@klam173 - What did "rhymenoceros" say when you PM'ed him? Did he get the disk from Mako1215? If he did not get the disk he will need to be sent one of those disk cause he would be skipped and that would not be cool for us to skip him.

Thanks[/QUOTE]

bread's done
Back