XBOX Code Drop ~ NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='EvilMe']:roll:

Kopter:

22K66-9XPXH-JH26D-6CDF2-FGPPZ
22K3K-32K23-KYVY9-QXJ3Q-JKWGZ
22JYC-K6Y4Q-6Q2PW-K6W7K-WXTGZ:bouncy:
22JY3-HXDRP-2249Y-M6GF4-JM9DZ
22JXJ-6FKHY-9GHKP-DJK46-FKTYZ
22JVG-24KPW-R74GV-KJGCR-WQTKZ
22JRH-TFCTQ-R6DDQ-7Y3P3-DXKPZ
22JPJ-V4MWP-6GWXK-DW4GT-J3MGZ
22JMM-DQKCT-27DM7-XRWTM-CMJWZ
22JM7-JGF7V-QPJ4J-9DP2C-97JJZ
22JJK-4HX6K-Q233T-4K3M9-RGD7Z
22JFV-TP3WW-WH3V3-PHHV4-F9XGZ
22JDR-F63Q4-YJYHR-XRKXD-PDFDZ
22JCG-6JTK4-G6K62-VJ6X9-YRYWZ
22J22-Y3WP2-W4HTH-7V23C-79J6Z
22HY7-63V9M-232PD-2WTRD-JTDKZ
22HXX-KDVRK-JRJTQ-92DDC-7X79Z
22HT6-F6J2H-G6QP3-9VC74-GH6JZ
22HRP-JF7TH-QQVJF-YK7WY-H4WKZ
22HPV-J4PCQ-MM2T4-CF239-MXHRZ
22HMX-HT662-FG7TF-DMTFG-63TGZ
22HP3-RDD9D-X4W9P-XMXRH-FK43Z
22HMC-MW74R-M3J4R-V722J-3RV6Z
22TFT-TDYJR-WP9YP-9KTRK-T3FHZ
22TCM-M3JFR-PX29V-RC4PD-WD6KZ
22T3J-VJ4J4-32V6H-2244T-7G6WZ
22RYQ-TQ29W-H6HXM-MTKJK-W3DPZ[/QUOTE]

Thank you!

[quote name='tankyroo']Someone used, What was it?[/QUOTE]
It's Robotron 2084, though I don't know if I'll be able to download it since it was pulled from Live awhile ago....

[quote name='ProtoEXE88']Didn't even know it got pulled from the arcade, but it was a Midway game right? So that makes sense now...[/QUOTE]
Just tried to DL it and it worked :)

Thanks again.

Here's a few Xbox 360 Codes that I raided from my store(GameStop), enjoy!

Fable III bonus in-game content: C96F4-YRQGY-VYRT8-W96DQ-HW8VQ
Halo Reach recon helmet: HRR46-PPYTM-WDY26-639QH-JYPYT
Crysis 2 LE content: R46T6-MP9JY-94GQ4-6DT3Y-FPWCZ
NFS Hot Pursuit LE(extra cars) online pass: 79XVD-KGT2W-VMQMH-YQY44-4VCJZ
NFS Hot Pursuit online pass: GFWXG-243CP-TXD4M-FQMKX-6PMDZ
TRON Evolution Quorra MP skin: 2FKFJ-4VTHH-CTQPW-FJYW2-M22KZ

[quote name='Double O Slevin']Here's a few Xbox 360 Codes that I raided from my store(GameStop), enjoy!

Fable III bonus in-game content: C96F4-YRQGY-VYRT8-W96DQ-HW8VQ
Halo Reach recon helmet: HRR46-PPYTM-WDY26-639QH-JYPYT
NFS Hot Pursuit LE(extra cars) online pass: 79XVD-KGT2W-VMQMH-YQY44-4VCJZ
NFS Hot Pursuit online pass: GFWXG-243CP-TXD4M-FQMKX-6PMDZ
TRON Evolution Quorra MP skin: 2FKFJ-4VTHH-CTQPW-FJYW2-M22KZ[/QUOTE]

Thanks got the NFS Online Pass

[quote name='Double O Slevin']Here's a few Xbox 360 Codes that I raided from my store(GameStop), enjoy!

NFS Hot Pursuit LE(extra cars) online pass: 79XVD-KGT2W-VMQMH-YQY44-4VCJZ[/QUOTE]

Hastily attempted to copy & paste the bottom code, ended up with the top one instead. Either one will do. Thanks.

Fable III bonus in-game content: C96F4-YRQGY-VYRT8-W96DQ-HW8VQ[/QUOTE]
Already used and since I just ordered Fable III I'm curious what kind of bonus content it was, that is if you know.

[quote name='drirr']Already used and since I just ordered Fable III I'm curious what kind of bonus content it was, that is if you know.[/QUOTE]

a tattoo and a sword i believe.

[quote name='vader99']?KQQT-JRFVW-R4KQD-MXV4Y-D7?2Z

Both ? are the same.[/QUOTE]

Redeemed, thanks so much!

(It was the Black Emporium for those curious.)

[quote name='imretarded']Redeemed, thanks so much!

(It was the Black Emporium for those curious.)[/QUOTE]

(Which is bonus content for Dragon Age II, for those who may be unfamiliar.)

CGC2D-DYXTH-P7DRV-RQ7?K-?V3XZ

Both ? are the same again. Hehe cleaning out my room and almost tossed this but decided to test it and it's good.

[quote name='vader99']CGC2D-DYXTH-P7DRV-RQ7?K-?V3XZ

Both ? are the same again. Hehe cleaning out my room and almost tossed this but decided to test it and it's good.[/QUOTE]

Used. Someone already got it.

[quote name='vader99']CGC2D-DYXTH-P7DRV-RQ7?K-?V3XZ

Both ? are the same again. Hehe cleaning out my room and almost tossed this but decided to test it and it's good.[/QUOTE]
Redeemed, thanks, it was an online pass, unfortunally for a game I don't own, Dead Space 2.

[quote name='drirr']Had I known that beforehand I would have left it for someone else, but thank you anyway![/QUOTE]

This is something posters should definitely consider. The generosity is appreciated, but blindly posting codes disappoints more than it helps.

Please include descriptions with codes. :pray:

[quote name='nCogNeato']This is something posters should definitely consider. [/QUOTE]

Seconding this suggestion.

While it is always going to be up to posters to decide how much information they want to provide, I know that I would genuinely feel bad if I unknowingly redeemed something like an online pass for a game I neither owned nor ever had any intentions of playing.

That's better than them getting wasted. What needs to happen, is, Microsoft needs to make you unable to download DLC for games you don't have.

[quote name='IIBlazer']That's better than them getting wasted. What needs to happen, is, Microsoft needs to make you unable to download DLC for games you don't have.[/QUOTE]

Not going to happen. Tons of people purchase DLC in advance, most notably during DOTW sales. And, given the strictly enforced "no refunds" policy of the Marketplace, I'm sure Microsoft doesn't mind when people inadvertently buy something they didn't want.

[quote name='j3s']Not going to happen. Tons of people purchase DLC in advance, most notably during DOTW sales. And, given the strictly enforced "no refunds" policy of the Marketplace, I'm sure Microsoft doesn't mind when people inadvertently buy something they didn't want.[/QUOTE]

Good point. Has anyone ever told you, that you make everyone look and sound stupid? Your perfect grammar, spelling, and just pure epicosityness.

C:\Users\blaise\Pictures\2K47V-KYC4C-7XVH6-6WCW4-XP6XZ.jpg

[quote name='cmp2005']^^^ for wat so lurkers can get them even faster bad idea lol[/QUOTE]

Labeling drops isn't going to change the speed at which a lurker pastes or types a code, but it will prevent a reputable member from unwittingly redeeming something that is of no interest or use to them. Truly unscrupulous lurkers are just running scripts against the thread, so labels and descriptions are of no use to them anyway. If you really want to stop lurking, you would have to go the PM route.

[quote name='IIBlazer']Good point. Has anyone ever told you, that you make everyone look and sound stupid?[/QUOTE]

If so, that definitely isn't my intention. That would seemingly make people frequent the thread less. I suppose that could be a good thing, though.

[quote name='IIBlazer']Is there a way to add pictures without using a URL from a site? LOL[/QUOTE]

As in attachments? Don't think so, but you can easily host with something like TinyPic and then embed using BBCode IMG tags:

9blysg.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='j3s']Labeling drops isn't going to change the speed at which a lurker pastes or types a code, but it will prevent a reputable member from unwittingly redeeming something that is of no interest or use to them. Truly unscrupulous lurkers are just running scripts against the thread, so labels and descriptions are of no use to them anyway. If you really want to stop lurking, you would have to go the PM route.

If so, that definitely isn't my intention. That would seemingly make people frequent the thread less. I suppose that could be a good thing, though.

As in attachments? Don't think so, but you can easily host with something like TinyPic and then embed using BBCode IMG tags:

9blysg.jpg
[/QUOTE]
LOL! Nice. That's my kinda woman. Lol. JK.

Back on topic (again)
Banshees for anyone who doesn't have one:

DXGYJ-3T9KW-4RFP6-R2XKW-4T4GZ
4D64V-7DW6Q-34737-4JRVR-33FTZ

If this thread can stay on topic, I will drop some more 400 MS Point codes later in the week.

[quote name='Dark Rider']Banshee
KJJXD-X??C?-24GT3-MXGJW-9J3DZ

Please post when taken. This saves others time.
[/QUOTE]

Seemed to be unclaimed forever, so I just checked and it has in fact been redeemed. Apparently lurkers know who Dr. Johnny Fever is.

[quote name='j3s']Seemed to be unclaimed forever, so I just checked and it has in fact been redeemed. Apparently lurkers know who Dr. Johnny Fever is.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the warning, but God as my witness, I thought turkeys could fly.

I will probably throw another code on here soon.

Edit: Just to let everyone know, i'm not crazy, that was a quote. (sorta)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back