XBOX Code Drop ~ NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Code is for Alan Wake DLC The Signal

TCFRH-F??BQ-WG**G-!!!JR-PTG@Y

?? = DeMarcus Ware Jersey #(football)
**= Shaq's # When he was with the Magic(basketball)
!!! = Turks & Caicos Island Area Code (Geography)
@ = Ozzie Smith's # Plus (+) Mickey Mantle's # (Baseball)

All Right what cha got?

[quote name='knightsmith']Code is for Alan Wake DLC The Signal

TCFRH-F??BQ-WG**G-!!!JR-PTG@Y

?? = DeMarcus Ware Jersey #(football)
**= Shaq's # When he was with the Magic(basketball)
!!! = Turks & Caicos Island Area Code (Geography)
@ = Ozzie Smith's # Plus (+) Mickey Mantle's # (Baseball)

All Right what cha got?
[/QUOTE]

[quote name='j3s']Got an already redeemed! Sweet.[/QUOTE]

lol

I will PM a Kinect Sports Plush Carrot Mascot Avatar Prop to the first person to tell me the name of the Punchline song that is a tribute to the show Lost.

[quote name='IIBlazer']Got any hints of what they might be? Besides the Maw, what outfits? I want to make sure if I should be extremely active tomorrow. :) I hope everyone's over the flame war.

Helicopter?
SURE!
First person, registered before March 2011, to post the name of the game that I am a huge fan of.
Hint: I talked about it a few pages back. I already pre-ordered the collector's edition of it. It's coming out extremely soon...[/QUOTE]

A few COD, Halo, Assassin's Creed, etc. codes. And nice, a Kombat fan huh? New one comming should be sweet.

In the mean time I decided against a drop today and the codes are being stored away for later. Instead most likely tomorrow or Saturday I'll still be dropping The Maw. Along with it and replacing just a few outfit codes is a special something I have a feeling someone will enjoy. I'll give a heads up before the drop so no worries.

[quote name='Treyster']A few COD, Halo, Assassin's Creed, etc. codes. And nice, a Kombat fan huh? New one comming should be sweet.

In the mean time I decided against a drop today and the codes are being stored away for later. Instead most likely tomorrow or Saturday I'll still be dropping The Maw. Along with it and replacing just a few outfit codes is a special something I have a feeling someone will enjoy. I'll give a heads up before the drop so no worries.[/QUOTE]

Will you PM them to people to keep them from being stolen? I am trying to get my The Maw code and Snoopy Flying Ace from Microsoft but they are telling me that the promotion I signed up for never existed... I even told them I found a picture online and they would not look at it.

[quote name='Treyster']A few COD, Halo, Assassin's Creed, etc. codes. And nice, a Kombat fan huh? New one comming should be sweet.

In the mean time I decided against a drop today and the codes are being stored away for later. Instead most likely tomorrow or Saturday I'll still be dropping The Maw. Along with it and replacing just a few outfit codes is a special something I have a feeling someone will enjoy. I'll give a heads up before the drop so no worries.[/QUOTE]

Can I ask what kind of Halo code? like a avatar prop. :)

hey i know i'm not suppose to beg, but i could really use a 48 hour pass if somebody would be willing to pm me one or something.

[quote name='knightsmith']Code is for Alan Wake DLC The Signal

All Right what cha got?

[/QUOTE]

Aw man...would love this.

[quote name='j3s']Got an already redeemed! Sweet.[/QUOTE]

LOL :lol:

[quote name='XxNinjaStaRRxX']I'm raiding a gamestop this saturday. If I find some codes. I'll post them here :D[/QUOTE]

That sounds very... Ninja!

[quote name='XxNinjaStaRRxX']I'm raiding a gamestop this saturday. If I find some codes. I'll post them here :D[/QUOTE]
If you get any GOW3 Codes may i ask for one in advace? If that is possible my friend.

[quote name='Sokkan']Why in the world would someone redeem it if they didn't have the game? That would be crazy rude.[/QUOTE]
Probably for the same reason why I got a care package in the mail today: people will take anything that is free.

[quote name='ZombieToast']Probably for the same reason why I got a care package in the mail today: people will take anything that is free.[/QUOTE]

Did you really request one of those scion packages for the military? If you did that's low man, real low.

[quote name='GenPirate']Did you really request one of those scion packages for the military? If you did that's low man, real low.[/QUOTE]

After your post I bet that sites traffic went up x10.

No wonder it didn't work, thanks for giving it either of us... even though only one of us only post in the contest & free stuff forum.....

[quote name='skiizim']No wonder it didn't work, thanks for giving it either of us... even though only one of us only post in the contest & free stuff forum.....[/QUOTE]

can we stop these discrimination posts?

I swear posts like this are worse than the beggers...

[quote name='skiizim']No wonder it didn't work, thanks for giving it either of us... even though only one of us only post in the contest & free stuff forum.....[/QUOTE]

I didn't know there was a rule that says you have to post to get free stuff.

[quote name='admiralvic']I swear posts like this are worse than the beggers...[/QUOTE]

You mean to say you really don't love feigned gratitude coupled with passive aggressive ellipsis?

If what you are attempting to say here is that you were unable to redeem the code given to you, try the following approach instead:

"Thanks for the code. Unfortunately, it didn't work when I attempted to redeem it. If you get a chance, can you double-check that this is correct: (XXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX)? Thanks again."

And do it via PM instead of a public post. Had you gone this route, I'm sure he would have just given you a replacement. Your message just makes you seem like a grousing e-crybaby, and that usually won't get you very far.

I did pm him and did thank him and I called it like it is, sorry if it hits close to home to some of you. There are a ton of you here that are just lurkers and the the rest are leaches that only post in the contest and free stuff section and don't contribute who apparently come out and try to defend themselves...

I have a Frogger code for any non lurker and non leach CAG around here that actually contributes to the site and doesn't just roam around the Contest and Free Stuff section.

Just post here and I will check out your profile and pm code.

[quote name='skiizim']I did pm him and did thank him and I called it like it is, sorry if it hits close to home to some of you. There are a ton of you here that are just lurkers and the the rest are leaches that only post in the contest and free stuff section and don't contribute who apparently come out and try to defend themselves...

I have a Frogger code for any non lurker and non leach CAG around here that actually contributes to the site and doesn't just roam around the Contest and Free Stuff section.

Just post here and I will check out your profile and pm code.[/QUOTE]

I'll take it!

[quote name='skiizim']I did pm him and did thank him and I called it like it is, sorry if it hits close to home to some of you. There are a ton of you here that are just lurkers and the the rest are leaches that only post in the contest and free stuff section and don't contribute who apparently come out and try to defend themselves...

Ahh I want frogger! lol

sup :cool:

Dude, you just spoke your mind. Props. It obviously didn't bother the OP too much. And Frogger would find a great home with me. :)

i'll take it if I qualify ;)

still giving this away? would rly like to play it.

Thanks skiizim, code worked :applause:

picture.php

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back