XBOX Code Drop ~ NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got one code for gow3 beta, so if you want it you have quote me and answer me this: what is the name in the Mexican version of Top Cat for Officer Dibble?

[quote name='badaboomxx']Got one code for gow3 beta, so if you want it you have quote me and answer me this: what is the name in the Mexican version of Top Cat for Officer Dibble?[/QUOTE]
Don Gato y su pandilla
Oficial Carlitos Matute

[quote name='frell']Don Gato y su pandilla
Oficial Carlitos Matute[/QUOTE]
PM Send.
PS, pay it forward to other in the future

[quote name='badaboomxx']PM Send.
PS, pay it forward to other in the future[/QUOTE]
Thanks!
and will do!

heli prop codez guess the missing letter/number 247KD-T3CK9-P4*F4-29Q3R-3KF7Z 247R4-2JGQH-*RJDQ-7XHWM-3JHVZ 247XP-9KHXK-4V7D2-JD3*6-GGJ3Z 24CGJ-4K9FF-P*QK4-9QTVG-K2FCZ

This thead needs more funny pictures. I've got an extra Gears 3 beta code, so the first image that actually makes me laugh will get it. That's right, I raff, you win.

Cancelled. Not enough interest, plus the only funny one was posted by someone who doesn't want the code.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Pirate331']This thead needs more funny pictures. I've got an extra Gears 3 beta code, so the first image that actually makes me laugh will get it. That's right, I raff, you win.[/QUOTE]

I don't actually want the code... just figured this might hit the spot!

[quote name='Pirate331']This thead needs more funny pictures. I've got an extra Gears 3 beta code, so the first image that actually makes me laugh will get it. That's right, I raff, you win.[/QUOTE]

mccain-emperor.jpg

1273381943674.jpg

Here's 3 Gears 3 beta codes. Just figure out the last letter/number.

RMRMW-9VJJJ-WV7DF-YFM9C-PR7T?
KFKK2-2RQPG-CKPGD-P7MMK-P3VK?
GG76F-PCHTW-MG2GK-VGH2Q-R2XD?

[quote name='Newty']Here's 3 Gears 3 beta codes. Just figure out the last letter/number.

RMRMW-9VJJJ-WV7DF-YFM9C-PR7T?
KFKK2-2RQPG-CKPGD-P7MMK-P3VK?
GG76F-PCHTW-MG2GK-VGH2Q-R2XD?[/QUOTE]

Took RMRMW-9VJJJ-WV7DF-YFM9C-PR7T?
Thanks BTW the ? was a Z

[quote name='catabarez']Just redeemed KFKK2-2RQPG-CKPGD-P7MMK-P3VK?

Thank you very much :D[/QUOTE]

No problem. :)

[quote name='intoxicated662']I have a Gears 3 Beta code, PM me. You must not be new and I ask that you have some feedback on here.[/QUOTE]

Thanks intoxicated662! :whee:

[quote name='intoxicated662']I've got 3 more gears 3 beta codes left. Same rules as before ^^ Stervy, you're welcome!![/QUOTE]

Thanks man! My girlfriend is going to be extremely happy about this.

I don't get this thread. Wasn't one of the rules no games and yet you want people to guess the last digit?
Then you have another who just says I have 3 codes and what happened to the rules?
Create a new thread for this, or modify original posting rules please because it makes no sense

[quote name='serenitygod']i don't get this thread. Wasn't one of the rules no games and yet you want people to guess the last digit?
Then you have another who just says i have 3 codes and what happened to the rules?
Create a new thread for this, or modify original posting rules please because it makes no sense[/quote]

u mad?

Just got a Gears of War 3 Beta code (not sure how) so it's my turn to give back

F^KVX-$TWXR-$FP@#-C$CJV-$H&#Z

Obviously I've done something to do the code just in case there's someone running a script. Very easy to figure it out.

[quote name='serenitygod']I don't get this thread. Wasn't one of the rules no games and yet you want people to guess the last digit?
Then you have another who just says I have 3 codes and what happened to the rules?
Create a new thread for this, or modify original posting rules please because it makes no sense[/QUOTE]

Some easy to live by rules:
No asking for codes.
DO NOT private message any C.A.G asking for a code, unless a member asks.
Don't drop fake codes.
If you drop a in-game code please say what game its for. Don't make it a contest for the code (E.g., guess a number,50th person to email me, etc), but you can be creative in your post.
If you want to drop a code but don't want a lurker to snag it or have member requirements, you can PM the first thread reply asking for it.

*EHEM* Bro, u be mad fo no reesons. Y U NO READ GOOD?!

[quote name='BOOMATIC206']GEARS 3 BETA Codes:

KQ43X-WYK7K-GCM6K-WD6MD-GFC3Z
YFQJ3-2HX7G-DX6JV-74T4R-HTRMZ
3C293-H24RC-YXX36-P4T7T-3MG9Z[/QUOTE]

Thanks so much! Claimed 3C293-H24RC-YXX36-P4T7T-3MG9Z !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back