XBOX Code Drop ~ NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have an extra Gears beta code I'll give to the first person to quote me who joined the site before me (not that long ago) :)

[quote name='Sokkan']Have an extra Gears beta code I'll give to the first person to quote me who joined the site before me (not that long ago) :)[/QUOTE]

WOOT! LOL I already have 2. Just wanted to win something! :D

Oh BTW don't give me the code give it to the next person.

[quote name='Sokkan']Have an extra Gears beta code I'll give to the first person to quote me who joined the site before me (not that long ago) :)[/QUOTE]

me me me me ....!

argh 2008 maybe not :(

[quote name='Sokkan']Sent you the code Toxic, since d_south_cr already had multiple codes.[/QUOTE]

Just wanted to win something for once... Like I said in my post I didn't really want the code I would of sent it to Toxic if you would of sent it to me.

[quote name='lastoneleft_00']Heres a gears beta code for anyone interested
FP6MD-TK42M-466HW-RQHV4-M9HVZ
enjoy![/QUOTE]

Sweet! I got it, thanks!

Got 3 Gears 3 beta codes, PM me. I'd prefer to send them to poeple who aren't new (say signed up at least a few months ago).

Update: And I've just given away all my 3 codes.

Update 2: I no longer have any more codes. Didn't think I needed to add this second update but I've recieved two more code requests since I made the first update. Don't bother asking me for a code now as I have no more to give.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='chosen_one_13']Got 3 Gears 3 beta codes, PM me. I'd prefer to send them to poeple who aren't new (say signed up at least a few months ago).

Update: And I've just given away all my 3rd code.[/QUOTE]

I need a code, dogg

I would really appreciate if someone cn pm me gears3 beta code for a friend. I thought id get 1 (100hrs on gears and 20+ hrs on the beta) but havnt recieved anything :cry:
I'll give one back if I do recieve a code or i've got a couple of 48hr trials if you want.
Cheers

[quote name='Jazman']I would really appreciate if someone cn pm me gears3 beta code for a friend. I thought id get 1 (100hrs on gears and 20+ hrs on the beta) but havnt recieved anything :cry:
I'll give one back if I do recieve a code or i've got a couple of 48hr trials if you want.
Cheers[/QUOTE]

Please read Coldblood's rules for this thread and the rules for this forum section.

[quote name='Jazman']I would really appreciate if someone cn pm me gears3 beta code for a friend. I thought id get 1 (100hrs on gears and 20+ hrs on the beta) but havnt recieved anything :cry:
Cheers[/QUOTE]

If you are on the Gears beta you should have gotten an email giving you at least one code!

[quote name='knightsmith']If you are on the Gears beta you should have gotten an email giving you at least one code![/QUOTE]

none received.. any requirements for getting the code? Like US residence or having to participate in the beta from day 1?

[quote name='knightsmith']If you are on the Gears beta you should have gotten an email giving you at least one code![/QUOTE]

I didnt get one either so it happens =P

there u go

[quote name='jviramontes2']Haven't gotten a code either should gotten 3 but haven't gotten one yet[/QUOTE]

I should have 3 also... even got the original email telling me about the offer.:cry:

[quote name='COLDblood']I should have 3 also... even got the original email telling me about the offer.:cry:[/QUOTE]

Same here, it's quite disappointing and frustrating.

[quote name='tttBARBWIREttt']just got two in email pm me for one, must prove your not in the beta[/QUOTE]

[quote name='imretarded']Gears 3 Beta Codes:

7VDDM-JRFTW-YP2XC-9PY9X-Y934Z
3V3RY-JY6MF-V9W47-K27V3-FMDWZ[/QUOTE]
Grabbed 7VDDM-JRFTW-YP2XC-9PY9X-Y934Z
thanks a bunch

[quote name='imretarded']Gears 3 Beta Codes:

7VDDM-JRFTW-YP2XC-9PY9X-Y934Z
3V3RY-JY6MF-V9W47-K27V3-FMDWZ[/QUOTE]

I grabbed the 2nd code. Thanks alot imretarded!

[quote name='McWolves']Same here, it's quite disappointing and frustrating.[/QUOTE]

Check again... mine just came in right now

fc035f.png

[quote name='TehBolt']enjoy[/QUOTE]
someone stole the code from me man by any chance do you have an extra? and if you do could you send it by an email message? sorry about that

[quote name='jviramontes2']someone stole the code from me man by any chance do you have an extra? and if you do could you send it by an email message? sorry about that[/QUOTE]

I'm confused. You said you should have gotten 3 before. Are you already in the beta? The additional codes were sent to people who were already in the beta so if you weren't already then you wouldn't get the additional codes.

And then you said thanks for a code, did you not actually redeem it?

[quote name='Chemosh013']I'm confused. You said you should have gotten 3 before. Are you already in the beta? The additional codes were sent to people who were already in the beta so if you weren't already then you wouldn't get the additional codes.

And then you said thanks for a code, did you not actually redeem it?[/QUOTE]
Yeah i should have but i havent if i get the codes ill put it up in the forrum but so far no i dont have them

First PM I get from a non-newbie gets a Gears 3 beta code.
Sorry to the newbies, but I'd prefer to give my spare code to an established site member. Yes, I'm racist.

[quote name='jviramontes2']Yeah i should have but i havent if i get the codes ill put it up in the forrum but so far no i dont have them[/QUOTE]

If you're already in the beta and getting more codes why are you asking for them to be emailed to you?

[quote name='TehBolt']Gears beta, have at it

G42FH-QCQ4D-P476R-MK3KF-YQFKZ[/QUOTE]

[quote name='jviramontes2']Thanks got it :)[/QUOTE]

[quote name='jviramontes2']someone stole the code from me man by any chance do you have an extra? and if you do could you send it by an email message? sorry about that[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Chemosh013']I'm confused. You said you should have gotten 3 before. Are you already in the beta? The additional codes were sent to people who were already in the beta so if you weren't already then you wouldn't get the additional codes.

And then you said thanks for a code, did you not actually redeem it?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='jviramontes2']Yeah i should have but i havent if i get the codes ill put it up in the forrum but so far no i dont have them[/QUOTE]

They are going out in batches and you should have them late tonight. If not call Xbox support tomorrow. :)

[quote name='Chemosh013']If you're already in the beta and getting more codes why are you asking for them to be emailed to you?[/QUOTE]
Because i havent......i dont think you understand and the code was for a friend. If i do get the codes from epic or microsoft ill post them up here so i wont be greedy. But let me repeat i havent gotten the codes yet. I didnt even get an email about the buddy codes i found out through epic forums. I wanted the code for my friend not for myself.

[quote name='Halo gamer']They are going out in batches and you should have them late tonight. If not call Xbox support tomorrow. :)[/QUOTE]
Yeah will do thanks :)

[quote name='Halo gamer']They are going out in batches and you should have them late tonight. If not call Xbox support tomorrow. :)[/QUOTE]

This. Just got mine! and interestingly enough since I redeemed two beta keys on my account (I posted a code and to verify if it was redeemed I used it which went though >.>) so I got double everything I earned

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back