XBOX Code Drop ~ NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='cin84_12']I guess I should check my emails more often.

I have:
8 codes for 100 MS Points
1 48 hour code
1 black controller prop code

Post here requesting whichever one you want. 1 per person[/QUOTE]

May I please have a 100 point code if you have any left? thanks

[quote name='cin84_12']All codes have been sent out. Enjoy guys/girls.[/QUOTE]
i sent you a pm asking how do we get this codes on email. Can you tell please. Thanks one more time for the code :bouncy:

Damn I was hoping for the 48 hour trial. Well congrats to whoever got it, if anyone has one, ill be willing to take it off your hands :)

[quote name='TedBundYzcoa']in Mexico says "Se ha producido un error durante la transacción. Inténtalo de nuevo más tarde.", something like "An error has occurred during the transaction. Please try again later."[/QUOTE]
try entering it through the console.

I have:
1 48 hour code

Post here requesting whichever one you want. 1 per person

ALL GONE[/QUOTE]

Wow, very generous of you. I need to just stay in this thread constantly to catch this stuff in the future.

BTW, I love the generosity, but what are you giving away the 100 MS point codes?

[quote name='Warrio_r']i would like to know the region too mate. please even if i lost the game i want but i´m glad it wasn´t any lurker
or you are not telling the truth (and there is no reason for that) or i don´t understand why the code still says the same thing. IS it possible to be a multi use code ? please post the region in order to test other persons please[/QUOTE]
xbox.com has been down for many for the last few days, but seems to be back now. you might try again.

[quote name='twztid13']xbox.com has been down for many for the last few days, but seems to be back now. you might try again.[/QUOTE]
thanks but here the xbox.com never did go down, and i also tried in console and didn´t have luck. Anyone that got the game with the code i posted TOO ??

[quote name='TedBundYzcoa']something old, it's a code unused from the www.thq.com,

Red Faction: Guerrilla Demo
MH3QG-X76C9-R3MYY-HDFFX-6MD8D[/QUOTE]

Uh, what's the point, the demo already is free.

I have:
1 48 hour code

Post here requesting whichever one you want. 1 per person

ALL GONE[/QUOTE]
All lurked - oh wait, that can't happen when people drop codes this way....

Please keep trying this code for Shadow complex complete game and please help us getting the game , the ones like me that keept getting this answer on the code reddemer: An error has occurred during the transaction. Please try again later

This is the code for the game:

ckrdp-66tj6-xmMtt-9d4pj-b4tyb

[quote name='Warrio_r']An error has occurred during the transaction. Please try again later
[/QUOTE]

That happens sometimes... I have a 1600msp code that has said that for 5 months.

[quote name='COLDblood']That happens sometimes... I have a 1600msp code that has said that for 5 months.[/QUOTE]

i can´t get this! It work for some people,one redeemed it already others tells them that they already have it but it seems the code is working for more than one person but not for me, the one that post it :cry: life is unfair. Thanks for the opinion my friend

Got curious again after getting the "you already own this content" on my account. Tried it on my girlfriend's and got that whole transaction error thing. That's quite odd.

Best thing to do now, both Warrio_r and Coldblood, is to call Microsoft and complain about it. They will most likely give you another one if you correctly explain what happens (for example when someone who doesn't have the game tries it, it gives an error but when someone who DOES try it, they get a "you already have this content" message). Call them again and again, and get angrier and angrier. They'll cave in :)

[quote name='BlazeP']Best thing to do now, both Warrio_r and Coldblood, is to call Microsoft and complain about it. They will most likely give you another one if you correctly explain what happens (for example when someone who doesn't have the game tries it, it gives an error but when someone who DOES try it, they get a "you already have this content" message). Call them again and again, and get angrier and angrier. They'll cave in :)[/QUOTE]
lol thanks but it would be an massive telephone acount for me :cry: i guess i will just have to give up from the game or keept trying till it pop up on my console

[quote name='Royal High Knight']who got the controller? I could of swore that I asked for it first.[/QUOTE]

You asked for a points code first and I was going down the list, reading the first thing everyone requested.

I did find two more Points code so I sent one to you and TedBundYzcoa because you were next in line.

[quote name='Warrio_r']lol thanks but it would be an massive telephone acount for me :cry: i guess i will just have to give up from the game or keept trying till it pop up on my console[/QUOTE]

Ok, try emailing them. Do it over and over and get angrier and angrier :p

Or you can tweet @XboxSupport. They're very helpful guys.

WP7 code-
RHCH4-P34H9-JG2KK-F7XQ2-DFTXZ

Gears of War 3 Beta
RC7J6-GHX69-RGXX6-TH4M7-3KKTZ

Remmington 870 Code (for Homefront)
VGMDF-93PDR-7KPC4-GMGTD-GG2GZ

Metro 2033 dark one mask
JPVPW-7V9V3-KPHJX-GGQPQ-T2X6D

H.A.W.X. 2 - "Ghost" Pack IN GAME CODE
F2X-CCNA-PRR3-NUCG-YKNX

[quote name='cAgMaG']WP7 code-

Gears of War 3 Beta

Metro 2033 dark one mask

F2X-CCNA-PRR3-NUCG-YKNX[/QUOTE]

Grabbed Shotgun, thank you!

Well if anyone wants to try here is the 1600msp code... I am not going to call MS over $20 and waste 3 days of my life. I have tried the code on my German, Taiwan, and South America accounts. It seems to almost want to go through on the xbox dashboard. If it works for you remember me on Christmas.

D92JR-H28WC-VDKB2-6K4QB-YRVPW
"An error has occurred during the transaction. Please try again later."

if you want to call the serial# for the card is 902835193 and it came from a blister pack

Gears of War 3 Beta

Metro 2033 dark one mask

I used the Gears of War 3 Beta code. thanks

[quote name='COLDblood']Well if anyone wants to try here is the 1600msp code... I am not going to call MS over $20 and waste 3 days of my life. I have tried the code on my German, Taiwan, and South America accounts. It seems to almost want to go through on the xbox dashboard. If it works for you remember me on Christmas.

"An error has occurred during the transaction. Please try again later."[/QUOTE]

yeah it tells me the same thing incase you were wondering.

Gears of War 3 Beta

Metro 2033 dark one mask

The wp7 and metro codes were lurked, apparently

[quote name='COLDblood']Well if anyone wants to try here is the 1600msp code... I am not going to call MS over $20 and waste 3 days of my life. I have tried the code on my German, Taiwan, and South America accounts. It seems to almost want to go through on the xbox dashboard. If it works for you remember me on Christmas.

if you want to call the serial# for the card is 902835193 and it came from a blister pack[/QUOTE]

xbox twitter support is pretty solid they took care a prob like this for me fairly quick, guess the train has kinda already left though :p

if you want to call the serial# for the card is 902835193 and it came from a blister pack[/QUOTE]

Hmmm... is this a US Code? If so, it says its invalid.

Anyone else find it odd that only specific codes aren't working for redemption yet if the item is already owned, it works well enough to say so? I wonder what sort of explanation MS would come up with for this.

Do you get anything significant with the duke nukem early access code? If so I have that if anyone wants it. I forgot if you get a free dlc or something.

[quote name='mrfury']Do you get anything significant with the duke nukem early access code? If so I have that if anyone wants it. I forgot if you get a free dlc or something.[/QUOTE]

You get access to the demo (before other people could) and also get the first DLC pack for free.

Hello First Access Member!

Thank you again for pre-ordering Duke Nukem Forever and/or purchasing Borderlands Game of the Year Edition to become a First Access Member! Please help us obtain the most accurate up to date information for your First Access profile.

Please follow the link below to confirm your preferred platform of choice for your complimentary Duke Nukem Forever multiplayer downloadable content. You will need to confirm your information by Monday July 11, 2011. http://www.dukenukemforever.com/access/

We will have more news to share including the exact release date of this DLC in the coming weeks. Thanks again for your help and cooperation.

- 2K Games & Gearbox Software

* Platform eligibility is subject to local laws, regulations and availability. A full copy of Duke Nukem Forever is required to play the additional content.

==============================================
You are receiving this email because you registered for the Duke Nukem Forever First Access Club

I think you get all the DLC free.

found this on the net about the code,

Can't retrieve information from Xbox LIVE.

Status code: 801613FB

Solution: Some prepaid cards must be activated by the retailer. Please take the card back to the retailer and ask them to activate it.

so maybe an antitheft thing cashier was prob suppose to punch it in

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back