XBOX Code Drop ~ NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='largon']so in the spirit of tonight

22MF3-4KXP3-QHMHQ-72WV3-QDPMZ
2CQPV-33PVP-2KH7R-QJ2QM-DY36Z
27DWT-929JT-QVRXJ-MDGW7-KW26Z
2272T-Y2QWY-HDPHH-QVGFH-CGXKZ[/QUOTE]

Taken, what were those?

[quote name='Blade']How about first one to post a photo of themselves and their girlfriend gets a game? That would weed out some people. ;D[/QUOTE]

First person to post a picture of my username on their girlfriends cleavage gets a game code for Trials HD

[quote name='largon']mine was kind of a trick question its said that the british won by some and the us by others the fact is that you can so call this one a draw because it ended up going back to the way it was before the war happened[/QUOTE]

But the US technically came out on top since it demonstrated to the British that America was a force to be messed with, and it also pushed American Patriotism, resulting in things like Manifest Destiny

[quote name='COLDblood']First person to post a picture of my username on their girlfriends cleavage gets a game code for Trials HD[/QUOTE]

Most hillarious one ever. My wife wouldn't have gone for this anyway. Haha

[quote name='COLDblood']First person to post a picture of my username on their girlfriends cleavage gets a game code for Trials HD[/QUOTE]

LOL. I swear, if anyone does this they are pure awesome

[quote name='coldblood']first person to post a picture of my username on their girlfriends cleavage gets a game code for trials hd[/quote]

gig a dee

There's no way I'd be allowed to do that. :lol:

haha i wouldnt do this just for a game lmao

Stepping it up a notch are we? ;) Wish my GF was not working... LOL

...and gays can have nut cleavage I guess... :x :p

what about the gays.

i'll put your name on the cleavage between my nut and thigh if you desire :bouncy::bouncy:

That's just wrong XD

Mine would kill me for that, but it's not a game I want, so it's ok.

man, you really want her to hit me, don't you? XD thankfully, I bought Trials last winter ^_^

I'm enjoying the camera contests, keep it up, ColdBlood!

[quote name='RedRingOfDeath']I am waiting for someone to try to pass some man-boobs off as female cleavage.[/QUOTE]

Lol, i was expecting the same thing too. That or a horribly photo-shopped one XD

[quote name='RedRingOfDeath']I am waiting for someone to try to pass some man-boobs off as female cleavage.[/QUOTE]

Cold chill from the thought of that.

I know dgwillia006 already won, but I just wanna show off :p

1000145y.jpg

[quote name='Mako1215']Cold chill from the thought of that.[/QUOTE]

Hey hey hey, I didnt say I was *eagerly* waiting...LOL. More like *expecting* since this is CAG after all. :p

[quote name='harleenquinzel']would take more then that game for that lol[/QUOTE]

"So you're sayin there's a chance?" Just kidding, I am too old for that.

[quote name='dotCody']I know dgwillia006 already won, but I just wanna show off :p

1000145y.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Nice, but i think the Gear's 3 console tops it :p. Also, i still have the RC Car they gave away with Gears 2 from Best Buy XD

[quote name='COLDblood']Ok first person to post a real picture with my username on their man boobs can have the Trials HD code[/QUOTE]

This is a horribly bad idea.....

[quote name='COLDblood']Ok first person to post a real picture with my username on their man boobs can have the Trials HD code[/QUOTE]

none of us have a gf? that is sad. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back