XBOX Code Drop ~ NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='markingsmart']Batman Arkham City

Joker's Carnival Challenge (360)

PY2KK-K2F6G-RPGH4-4TQR2-R9YCZ[/QUOTE]

Your the man! Thank you I got it :D

Two XBL foamfinger avatar props for the NON-LURKERS (STAY OFF MY LAWN!):

YW2GY-TFTRF-MGDJG-VGGJC-Y72XZ (redeemed)
YWVPJ-CXV6G-W49C2-TFYQ4-9WWYZ (redeemed)

EDIT #2: Take another finger or three, that way you have a full hand-

YTMJQ-CCT3R-46GYD-K4RQQ-FMQXZ (redeemed)
YP647-FR6M6-39HKV-4D3R3-PCXKZ
YRMWJ-W2RFW-KXXDF-3XF7V-JFT6Z

EDIT: Also, two Metro 2033 fuglyface masks which should still be valid:

P4F7R-9D6Q4-KPDYJ-VCFGH-QGPFG (redeemed)
XCTG8-GF4RJ-K7CBB-FDTMY-DGPFM (redeemed)

EDIT #2: MOAR?! MOAR! -

VRG4C-RVY9W-H2HVD-XXTVF-VFR3Y
W7R4C-FDVTT-PPW2X-XQ4BD-PR37Q (redeemed)
TXBHR-98HRP-Y8VQX-HGVV9-46YHT (redeemed)
DRMPF-YJ9YH-4MXX8-4W44P-8QKMJ (redeemed)
KK7WW-7BGM9-46JTF-R739F-HH6YQ

EDIT #3: I'm happy you folks are so appreciative and willing to take these off my hands when I was trying to find a venue to dump these off. Have more. Alright fellas, I'm off:

TCGQ3-KHV4W-BYFDB-2W7PM-F3KKT
XB3YQ-8JCFF-CB3DX-GYR3D-K76XY
MVGXF-R3W7T-8JYJP-B8TKW-4M43T
DT9HY-TW99G-MR7YX-RPT8D-RC2DW

Thanks for the heads-up from those who called the codes and are saving the time of others. ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Firecrest']Two XBL foamfinger avatar props for the NON-LURKERS (STAY OFF MY LAWN!):

YW2GY-TFTRF-MGDJG-VGGJC-Y72XZ
YWVPJ-CXV6G-W49C2-TFYQ4-9WWYZ

P4F7R-9D6Q4-KPDYJ-VCFGH-QGPFG
XCTG8-GF4RJ-K7CBB-FDTMY-DGPFM[/QUOTE]

Cool thanks, I got the first code on the top there. The second code below the one I took was already redeemed by someone btw.

I already owned the Metro mask. So I didn't grab any of those

[quote name='Firecrest']Two XBL foamfinger avatar props for the NON-LURKERS (STAY OFF MY LAWN!):

YW2GY-TFTRF-MGDJG-VGGJC-Y72XZ
YWVPJ-CXV6G-W49C2-TFYQ4-9WWYZ

P4F7R-9D6Q4-KPDYJ-VCFGH-QGPFG
XCTG8-GF4RJ-K7CBB-FDTMY-DGPFM[/QUOTE]

Redeemed XCTG8-GF4RJ-K7CBB-FDTMY-DGPFM.

Thanks very much sir.

YW2GY-TFTRF-MGDJG-VGGJC-Y72XZ (redeemed)
YWVPJ-CXV6G-W49C2-TFYQ4-9WWYZ (redeemed)

EDIT #2: Take another finger or three, that way you have a full hand-

YTMJQ-CCT3R-46GYD-K4RQQ-FMQXZ (redeemed)
YP647-FR6M6-39HKV-4D3R3-PCXKZ
YRMWJ-W2RFW-KXXDF-3XF7V-JFT6Z

P4F7R-9D6Q4-KPDYJ-VCFGH-QGPFG (redeemed)
XCTG8-GF4RJ-K7CBB-FDTMY-DGPFM (redeemed)

EDIT #2: MOAR?! MOAR! -

VRG4C-RVY9W-H2HVD-XXTVF-VFR3Y
W7R4C-FDVTT-PPW2X-XQ4BD-PR37Q (redeemed)
TXBHR-98HRP-Y8VQX-HGVV9-46YHT (redeemed)
DRMPF-YJ9YH-4MXX8-4W44P-8QKMJ (redeemed)
KK7WW-7BGM9-46JTF-R739F-HH6YQ

EDIT #3: I'm happy you folks are so appreciative and willing to take these off my hands when I was trying to find a venue to dump these off. Have more. Alright fellas, I'm off:

TCGQ3-KHV4W-BYFDB-2W7PM-F3KKT
XB3YQ-8JCFF-CB3DX-GYR3D-K76XY
MVGXF-R3W7T-8JYJP-B8TKW-4M43T
DT9HY-TW99G-MR7YX-RPT8D-RC2DW

Thanks for the heads-up from those who called the codes and are saving the time of others. ^_^[/QUOTE]
used DT9HY-TW99G-MR7YX-RPT8D-RC2DW thought it was a foam finger but free is free, thanks

[quote name='xDeFecTzzz']MVGXF-R3W7T-8JYJP-B8TKW-4M43T was redeemed by sombody. What were the edit #3 items? And thanks again for the massive drop.[/QUOTE]

Whoops, I should've clarified. #3 was a continuation of the Metro codes.

And no prob, I'm glad you guys nabbed 'em.

I know this doesn't belong here, but I'm not going to start a new thread just for this.

Free Batman Gotham Night streaming code:

BV9YYYXK79VY

Go to gamestop.com/code for instructions on how to redeem.

[quote name='wakawakawa']Anyone need a mortal kombat online pass for 360? Or Ermac classic costume for 360?

If so PM me. If multiple people PM me I will give it to the person with the earliest join date.[/QUOTE]
um i want :)

[quote name='wakawakawa']Avatar items: Female netherrealms shirt and female scorpion outfit (Mortal Kombat related)

PM me if interested. Do women like dressing up as scorpion??[/QUOTE]
how do you pm? and yes i do

[quote name='wakawakawa']Avatar items: Female netherrealms shirt and female scorpion outfit (Mortal Kombat related)

PM me if interested. Do women like dressing up as scorpion??[/QUOTE]
aww someone already pm you, oh well i have the game but i dont have xbox live anyways so i dont think i couldve used the pass :(.

[quote name='Wordoron']how do you pm? and yes i do[/QUOTE]

Gave the stuff away. Sorry

You PM by clicking on the persons name and sending a private message. Lurkers will use the codes if you just post them on the forum.

[quote name='wakawakawa']Gave the stuff away. Sorry

You PM by clicking on the persons name and sending a private message. Lurkers will use the codes if you just post them on the forum.[/QUOTE]
oh thanks :)

[quote name='Doctor Who']Forza 4 - Top Gear - I am the Stig avatar t-shirt:

2H*WM-W2VJD-Y49K2-93Q**-2PXJZ

* = The Number of the Beast![/QUOTE]

Got it, thanks!

[quote name='ArrenDusk']Got it, thanks![/QUOTE]

Awesome, glad a CAG got it. :)

Here's another I am the Stig avatar t-shirt:

CCM*T-C*GVF-MHH2K-GXXWV-XP6Y?

* = Same number.

Enjoy. :)

[quote name='Doctor Who']Awesome, glad a CAG got it. :)

Here's another I am the Stig avatar t-shirt:

CCM*T-C*GVF-MHH2K-GXXWV-XP6Y?

* = Same number.

Enjoy. :)[/QUOTE] aww always to late to get, stupid time zones!! haha

Im new around here alot more codes to come from me in the next couple of days everyone most likley has one of these a get griffin code for gears of war 3 MP -

K?42Y-XR?FM-W?6VR-QW3?P-QTCJ?

[quote name='Dani8l']Im new around here alot more codes to come from me in the next couple of days everyone most likley has one of these a get griffin code for gears of war 3 MP -

K?42Y-XR?FM-W?6VR-QW3?P-QTCJ?[/QUOTE]

The sentiment is appreciated and look forward to future codes, but why would you put that many question marks (or any for that matter) in something anyone can get for free from the Facebook page?

[quote name='Nyxeris']Hey, free's free, right?

Speaking of free:

46XMW-FXXQC-J6G92-C79T3-29C7Z

Enjoy![/QUOTE]

Too late this time
What did this code was?

I had three codes I was throwing away here and on the Epic forums (because cheapassgamer has always been generous to me). Two were Gears 3 Pre-order character codes and the third was a one-month XBL trial. Dunno which one this one was. I've just seen someone obviously redeem it. Hopefully a lurker didn't get it.

[quote name='Nyxeris']I had three codes I was throwing away here and on the Epic forums (because cheapassgamer has always been generous to me). Two were Gears 3 Pre-order character codes and the third was a one-month XBL trial. Dunno which one this one was. I've just seen someone obviously redeem it. Hopefully a lurker didn't get it.[/QUOTE]

Ill say thank you for them because I guarantee it was a lecher

Well I should have another code lying around here for a Banshee prop or 48 hour trial code or something. Next time I'll post here and give it to the more veteran CAGers who ask for it. I should have known better... I used to be a terrible lurker myself. Sorry guys.

Yeah I have to start posting some codes myself. I hate taking codes and not giving back anything. I like doing the ?? games :p but dont want a lecher to get it

[quote name='Map']Yeah I have to start posting some codes myself. I hate taking codes and not giving back anything. I like doing the ?? games :p but dont want a lecher to get it[/QUOTE]
I like to post that I have something, get the PMs, give it away, then post it on the forums so that if they don't use it within a certain time a lurker (or CAGr) will get it. That way they can't resell/trade it.

[quote name='r3dreck']I like to post that I have something, get the PMs, give it away, then post it on the forums so that if they don't use it within a certain time a lurker (or CAGr) will get it. That way they can't resell/trade it.[/QUOTE]

Yeah this is very true I was thinking about doing that also. Just like first person to PM me wins and if they dont say thank you ill just put them on a blacklist for future codes

[quote name='bamistic']Ladies Rage shirt
66F9W-9D464-RYV3G-P7WY3-6223Z[/QUOTE]
Funny I post a female rage shirt code and a couple other codes in the past couple days and no one even acknowledges it.

And then I check back and they've been used. Makes me a sad panda :cry:

[quote name='BlazeP']Funny I post a female rage shirt code and a couple other codes in the past couple days and no one even acknowledges it.

And then I check back and they've been used. Makes me a sad panda :cry:[/QUOTE]
i didnt get any of it but i thank you for being a nice person and for what youve done.

[quote name='Wordoron']i didnt get any of it but i thank you for being a nice person and for what youve done.[/QUOTE]

I have done that too, we post codes then someone chit chats and runs the thread and viewers never see the codes.

[quote name='TriskaidekaPunk']I have done that too, we post codes then someone chit chats and runs the thread and viewers never see the codes.[/QUOTE]
i like really never get to use a code on time, im always late xD but its all good, imma keep trying. just in the need of a 48 hour trial lol. gotta play halo. but thank you for posting codes too your super nice :)

[quote name='Wordoron']i like really never get to use a code on time, im always late xD but its all good, imma keep trying. just in the need of a 48 hour trial lol. gotta play halo. but thank you for posting codes too your super nice :)[/QUOTE]

Thats kinda begging but only implied sum CAGS or mods might hate that, We all wish GOLD was free.....
ANYWAYS who wants a game, bc the forms are BORING its game TIME!!

Foam Finger - 3J4Y2-HF2JG-G649Q-KXFY2-??9MZ
?? = a type/brand of Skate shoes (they are sold at Jounerys, PacSun or Zumiez)

Apex Kinect Car
- 34???-4WMXR-KJRK?-?W?9J-6PX6Z
??? = The lowest prime number

if a thank you is given for the finger I will post another

[quote name='thebokchoyman']Redeemed the foam finger, it was DC...Thanks alot![/QUOTE]

DC's to me are the best, their quality and comfort out do most brands. Well as promised I will post another code.

Foam Finger - 3H??W-9VPYT-YX9G4-V3J36-FH6GZ
?? = the most annoying plane that talks on PBS

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back