Xbox Live Arcade explosion on eBay!

These are probably Amazon employees who got access to some codes, and "borrowed" them. Microsoft won't ban you, because those codes have already been paid for by Amazon.

[quote name='bigdaddybruce44']1) CAGs have been buying from the one seller for a couple of months and nothing has happened. Not saying they aren't stolen, but if they are, MS hasn't caught on, yet.

2) They aren't going to ban your account, unless you've redeemed a whole bunch of jacked codes, which in that case, they are assuming you are the one stealing them. If it's one or two, they will probably just remove the points or content from your account, if they do anything.[/QUOTE]

They know this goes on, Its up to you but trust me there only stolen when there used, its up to cag members what they do i can only tell you what i know.

xbox are always doing a gamertag redux, they ip ban gamers from xbox live for good and you could even be up for a number of felonys the choice is yours.

Seriously, you have no clue what you're talking about. You're not telling us anything "you know," because you don't know what the hell you're talking about. Do you even know what a felony is? I could walk into a store right now and walk off with a dozen of these cards. I still wouldn't be charged with a felony. What a tool.

[quote name='Blue Jedi']Its up to you but trust me there only stolen when there used, its up to cag members what they do i can only tell you what i know.

xbox are always doing a gamertag redux, they ip ban gamers ffrom xbox live for good and you could even be up for a number of felonys the choice is yours.[/QUOTE]

Stop trolling. You're not buying them, so just go away.

Theres no need to be bitchy, i do know what im talking about, I dont care what you do thats up to you,

im only giving you the Gags a heads up as a friend.:drool:

[quote name='Trufatty']if you were my friend you'd get me some xbox live cards.[/QUOTE]

hey i am your friend, although i have no idea why you and others go all chuck norris on me, when im only telling you what i know.

if i ever have any spare xbox live cards i will pm them too you, only the real legit ones that is:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Please, nothing is going to happen to you if these turn out to be stolen. You have a paper trail leading right to the seller and that's who they will want if in fact these do turn out to be stolen as you claim. I however don't believe they are, because the keys are so similar across hundreds of products how could they generate several for the same product? The Amazon thing could be possible, however that will still fall back on the seller not the buyer. My .02!

yea i dont believe that their is that many stolen products up on ebay, because after they get reported once or twice, the seller gets banned

After receiving nothing for over a day, i sent a friendly reminder to Akino. He then promptly sent me my code within 10 minutes. Still nothing from Jamaicaswife but according to the listing, he has 3 days to ship.

[quote name='Blue Jedi']They know this goes on, Its up to you but trust me there only stolen when there used, its up to cag members what they do i can only tell you what i know.

xbox are always doing a gamertag redux, they ip ban gamers from xbox live for good and you could even be up for a number of felonys the choice is yours.[/QUOTE]

This post is ludicrous.

Bought Castle Crashers and PQ: Galactrix yesterday morn, got the codes later that night. Also bought PA Ep. 1, still waiting on that one

theres many ways they get codes that havent been used, most of them are the codes to the arcade games that are in the in xbox 360 console arcade bundle, they also get codes that are for ms poins cards, all these things are sitting in retail waiting to be purchased, they hack to get them then sell the codes,

when you buy them from them and redeem them your the one thats used them and you might not get caught, its only when those items in retail are bought by someone and they cant redeem them they phone xbox qoute the code, xbox looks it up to see why its been redeemed and by who, if its your gamertag you have no reciept for proof of purchase.

however its more likley these are not retail codes and are xbox only codes that unlock full arcade games and dlc on xbl, like i said be wary

if you buy them keep emails and anything you have on the seller in case you need it.

[quote name='Blue Jedi']theres many ways they get codes that havent been used, most of them are the codes to the arcade games that are in the in xbox 360 console arcade bundle, they also get codes that are for ms poins cards, all these things are sitting in retail waiting to be purchased, they hack to get them then sell the codes,

when you buy them from them and redeem them your the one thats used them and you might not get caught, its only when those items in retail are bought by someone and they cant redeem them they phone xbox qoute the code, xbox looks it up to see why its been redeemed and by who, if its your gamertag you have no reciept for proof of purchase.

however its more likley these are not retail codes and are xbox only codes that unlock full arcade games and dlc on xbl, like i said be wary

if you buy them keep emails and anything you have on the seller in case you need it.[/QUOTE]

You are so paranoid it is unreal, you should probably kill yourself because the government has tapped your home with video cameras and is watching your every move.

Again if the person was using a "generator" as you claim, how could he generate 100 keys for the same game or point cards when all games and point cards use the same 25 key algorithm? It's impossible. The only scenario that works for this being illegal is they were taken from Amazon as they are the only retailer offering these for sale. If that's the case as in with any stolen merchandise they will hold the thief responsible and write the stolen goods off.

EDIT: Got the rest of my codes tonight!!

Got what I ordered from Jamaican...
Not the cleanest transaction I've ever made, but I got what I ordered, so don't much care.
Thanks again OP.

[quote name='Blue Jedi']theres many ways they get codes that havent been used, most of them are the codes to the arcade games that are in the in xbox 360 console arcade bundle, they also get codes that are for ms poins cards, all these things are sitting in retail waiting to be purchased, they hack to get them then sell the codes,

if you buy them keep emails and anything you have on the seller in case you need it.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Blue Jedi']is outrun arcade on there:)[/QUOTE]

Not only are you talking out of your ass, you're also a complete fucking tool.

Trying to get Castle Crashers but I keep getting an error "A system connection error has occured. Please try again in a few moments."

Hopefully soon it's up again so I can grab it.

EDIT: Just ordered Castle Crashers so I'm waiting for the code. Awesome deal, thanks OP!

Nice advice to post after 3 pages of people saying that these people are legit. -_-

[quote name='Blue Jedi']is outrun arcade on there:)[/QUOTE]

...and then you ask for a game on there?

For everyone who is wary, these guys are legit. Akino was very fast, too.

EDIT: Oh, haha, I didn't notice you already called him out on it, Shady.

Well with all the paranoid talk and assurances here, I decided to take a chance and just bought Castle Crashers from Akino .. the need for wearing tin foil hats and pulling fillings from my mouth is pretty weak .. but that may change :p

rippn an shaddy3011 say wha you like, im not paranoid, i am ony trying to give you guys advice on what i know from friends at xbox, you two can say what you like :drool:

Hey nobody has told me if i can get outrun online for xbox 360 on there

955478_115980.jpg

[quote name='Blue Jedi']rippn an shaddy3011 say wha you like, im not paranoid, i am ony trying to give you guys advice on what i know from friends at xbox, you two can say what you like :drool:

[/QUOTE]
Click on the link in the OP to find out. There are different games being offered.

[quote name='danh920']is portal any different from the orange box version?[/QUOTE]

Yes it's an updated version/more levels and more advanced levels on top of achievements as far as I know.

Got a code for Portal from Jamaican last night. Worked like a charm. Tempted to go back and get some more.

What's a CAG's opinion on Watchmen? Worth the $10? No way in hell was I paying $20, but I'm a big fan of the comic and liked the movie, so I think $10 might be a good deal.

[quote name='Blue Jedi']rippn an shaddy3011 say wha you like, im not paranoid, i am ony trying to give you guys advice on what i know from friends at xbox, you two can say what you like :drool:

955478_115980.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Okay, I'm not sure what non-coherent, non-sense you just blurted out, but the simple fact of the matter is most of these codes are not sold at retail stores. Hacking the algorithm is a lot more complicated than you think, and your supposed friends at Xbox Live (I'm not sure if you actually meant gnomes whom live in your Xbox) would attest to this.

Anyway, just get your Outrun code like the hypocrite you are and make like a banana and split.

[quote name='bigdaddybruce44']What's a CAG's opinion on Watchmen? Worth the $10? No way in hell was I paying $20, but I'm a big fan of the comic and liked the movie, so I think $10 might be a good deal.[/QUOTE]

If you're a fan of the comic, $10 would satisfy you pretty well. My biggest gripe is no online co-op. If it had come out at that price like the developer intended, I probably would have bought it day one. As it stands, I might get it if cashback gets just a tad higher. I really don't see this getting much cheaper on Live.

I just broke the algorithm, Blue Jedi. Here's a code for you.

12345-67890-ABCDE-FGHIJ-KLMNO

[quote name='Shady3011']If you're a fan of the comic, $10 would satisfy you pretty well. My biggest gripe is no online co-op. If it had come out at that price like the developer intended, I probably would have bought it day one. As it stands, I might get it if cashback gets just a tad higher. I really don't see this getting much cheaper on Live.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, Shady. That was what I was looking for. I'll probably go DL the trial later. And you're right. This will never get lower on Live, so this is probably my best shot at getting it "cheap."

[quote name='bigdaddybruce44']What's a CAG's opinion on Watchmen? Worth the $10? No way in hell was I paying $20, but I'm a big fan of the comic and liked the movie, so I think $10 might be a good deal.[/QUOTE]

I picked this up and am enjoying it. I really don't know anything about the comic but I do enjoy a good beat em up. Coop with a buddy is fun and the grahpics look great. I would say this is a solid pick up at $10.

Now I'm debating on R-type and Banjo. These deals are hard to pass up.

If played in small doses, its not bad. Its completely repetitive and overly simplistic, but I have been playing one chapter a day and enjoying it. If you try doing all six chapters in one night, you will probably hate it.

Penny Arcade Episode 2 just added to Akino's ebay. If you havent played the Penny Arcade games, they are so worth it.

[quote name='bigdaddybruce44']I just broke the algorithm, Blue Jedi. Here's a code for you.

12345-67890-ABCDE-FGHIJ-KLMNO
[/QUOTE]

Damn, Paranoid Jedi was right about cracking codes easily:lol:.

Ended up getting Watchmen for $10.:bouncy:

An observation. Aside from the posting similiarties between the auctions and Amazon's format, the games the guys are selling have a high correlation to the Bestsellers in Videogames through the XBox Live store @ Amazon. Some of them make sense (Castlecrashers #4), but others are less likely (Portal #5, Age of Booty #6, Galaga Legions #12, PQ Galactrix #17, Castlevania Symphony #21) and don't line up with Major's reported numbers for the week.

These guys have been posting XBLA codes since May 2nd, and if they were getting them from Amazon illegitimately, Amazon should have caught on by now. (That's an awful long time to have an open security hole).

Only thing I despised that game for was the fact that there was only local co-op and no online co-op after me and a friend buying the game wanting to play it we were highly disappointed after that to the point where we honestly didn't even want to play it anymore lol.

Damn, these sales are too good. Once payday arrives, I think I'm getting the entire inventory!
One of each game I don't have, I mean.

call me ignorant about these codes and how ebay works but would i be able to buy these with a uk ebay account and are the codes region free? i'm really tempted to get megaman 9, the penny arcade games and lode runner.
through my powers of seeing the obvious, they email the codes so location shouldn't matter.

I don't know if codes are region-free. A lot of people say they aren't, but here's my lone experience.

A month or so ago, Coke Zone (a UK site) was giving away MS points. A lot of people in the US got points, and the codes worked fine.

Hopefully, someone will have more information, but for now, that's at least what I know.

[quote name='khamelion']call me ignorant about these codes and how ebay works but would i be able to buy these with a uk ebay account and are the codes region free? i'm really tempted to get megaman 9, the penny arcade games and lode runner.
through my powers of seeing the obvious, they email the codes so location shouldn't matter.[/QUOTE]

I think these codes are for US XBL account only.

bread's done
Back