Xbox Live Arcade explosion on eBay!

[quote name='staindklown']Thanks, ordered a Watchmen code, $10 bucks is a great price for this game.[/QUOTE]

This. I really liked the demo and for half price, you can't beat it.

I may pick up either Assault Heroes 2 or R-Type later, can't decide.

Edit: How did you guys get your code? Was it sent through an ebay message or via e-mail?

[quote name='lolwut?']Edit: How did you guys get your code? Was it sent through an ebay message or via e-mail?[/QUOTE]

Ebay message.

[quote name='pagephreak']Just got my code for CC. Thanks!:applause:
Are there any other games on this list that you all suggest? I am hesitant on Braid even though I know it's a good one.[/QUOTE]

if it's available, GET BRAID... one of me most unique games I've played, reminded me of playing Ico on the PS2.

[quote name='Neotribal']Thanks for the heads up! Just bought Castle Crashers from akino for $8.27 (after 8% Live Search Cashback)[/QUOTE]

IMO I think something under $10 is a waste to use one of the LS CB purchases on. anyway did you receive the code? I'm still waiting on my CC code which I bought maybe 20 or so hours ago (this guy actually charges a 1% tax for local addresses :cry:)

Woah! Bunch of new games up in jamaicanswif268's store. Titles include Puzzle Fighter HD, Outrun Online Arcade, The Dishwasher: Dead Samurai, Samurai Shodown II, Ikaruga, Alien Hominid HD, Geometry Wars Evolved 2, Pinball FX and 1942: Join Strike, all for $6.00 each. Bionic Commando: Rearmed, too, though I believe that can currently be had for just 400 MSP via the Markeplace.

My poor wallet...

got my CC from akino, too good of a deal to pass on! YES!!

now if anyone wants to play CC with me, GT: sensei jimjom

see yous on live!

I picked up Pinball FX just awaiting the code! THANKS!!!

*edit*

Wanted to come back and say I got the code within the hour from jamaicaswife or whatever the sellers name is. Good stuff!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Bought Dishwasher Samurai and got my Watchmen code. Initially I wanted to get Geometry Wars 2, Outrun, 1942, and Samurai Shodown 2, but I am holding out.

I *might* pick up 1942 or Samurai Shodown 2.

ANd just in case anyone is unaware DON'T BUY BIONIC COMMANDO REARMED! IT WILL BE $5 ON XBL NEXT WEEK!

$5 next week? Son of a BITCH. Serves me right for not reading the whole thread before buying. Oh well, only a buck.

Picked up Geo Wars 2, BC: Rearmed and Soul Cal.
Got 2/3 codes so far. Hope to get Soul Cal tomorrow.
Must keep up with those guys. Amazing deals!

[quote name='KingofOldSchool']Holy shit, akino has the new Puzzle Quest for $3!!!! GO! GO! GO![/QUOTE]

%$%$ I bought it for 9.99 last night LOL. Oh well, time to buy the GF a copy :lol:

[quote name='KingofOldSchool']Holy shit, akino has the new Puzzle Quest for $3!!!! GO! GO! GO![/QUOTE]

Woot! Thank goodness I check this thread regularly lol Just picked it up!

these prices are great and all, I've even picked up about 6 titles. i wonder where the hell they get all these codes in bulk. no-one is the slightest bit curious?

These deals rule. I have added so many arcade games my head has spun. The worst part is that I have a HUGE points balance from the FUBAR from Amazon's issue... but I can't seem to use it when the value is $10 on XBL and they're cheaper in real cash instead of space bucks.

I swore I bought LODE RUNNER on 5/13 from Swifs. I found the documents in my history. It appears that all the auctions I won from them are wiped out. :whistle2:/

[quote name='antlp89']Dude changed puzzle quest back to $8.99.

*I am sensing a refund (of the $3 codes) email in 3...2...1...[/QUOTE]

I hope he will honor it, but if not, no big deal

[quote name='lolwut?']I hope he will honor it, but if not, no big deal[/QUOTE]

Yeah I really hope he does too as I bought a code when they were $3 as well. The thing is, another cag posted that he had received a code within 5 minutes, yet I still havn't received a code yet and I bought mine a while ago. I'm hoping he'll be good on his word. :pray:

I ended up getting Dishwasher, Penny Arcade 2, and PQ: Challenge of the Warlords. I really wanted to pick up Age of Booty and possibly Lode Runner, but missed out on those! :( Oh well, can't really complain. Got some amazing deals! :D

[quote name='Snapps']bought puzzle fighter from jamaican today and haven't received a code yet :[[/QUOTE]

I bought a few games from him/her and in all occassions the code came quickly if I bought early at night. If I bought during the day or too late at night, I'd have to wait until the next day to receive the code.

[quote name='Trufatty']these prices are great and all, I've even picked up about 6 titles. i wonder where the hell they get all these codes in bulk. no-one is the slightest bit curious?[/QUOTE]

Yeah I wonder where they are getting these codes. At first they were selling the same games and in small quantities and now all of sudden they are offering a bunch of games in 100+ quantity. (none of which come bundled in sets and have not been offered anywhere at a discount) Maybe a stolen credit card is being used to buy these codes on Amazon?

You have successfully redeemed a code for: Puzzle Quest Galactrix.

He JUST sent me mine in an e-mail. You guys should be getting yours today I think?

I added the Akino guy to my favorites before the post was removed from the deals forum and this new guy just now. They are doing nothing but making people happy so i'll order from him as soon as I get ready for more games or points $35 for 4000.

I noticed they are both from Brooklyn and seem to carry different games and point cards. I know alot of counterfeit stuff is there from overseas and yea i've been wondering where the hell all these codes are coming from as well. NOBODY has access to this many codes for so darn cheap. I'd love to know though so I can sell them as well! :)

[quote name='madcyantist']You have successfully redeemed a code for: Puzzle Quest Galactrix.

He JUST sent me mine in an e-mail. You guys should be getting yours today I think?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I got mine as well. I'm downloading it now

Grabbed Dishwasher, Castle Crashers, and Penny Arcade Episode 1. Trying to decide if its worth getting episode two quick even though who knows if I'll like episode 1.

bought from both sellers, and got the codes in 24 hours, (it was sunday), surprised with the quick delivery.

The eBay policy is like that to stop people from selling digital stuff, such as diablo 2/WoW items, guess that covers the emailing of redemption codes.

[quote name='bigdaddybruce44']I just broke the algorithm, Blue Jedi. Here's a code for you.

12345-67890-ABCDE-FGHIJ-KLMNO

Thanks, Shady. That was what I was looking for. I'll probably go DL the trial later. And you're right. This will never get lower on Live, so this is probably my best shot at getting it "cheap."[/QUOTE]

hey i guess i am a little paranoid but thats only because xbox are going to be scanning our gamertags and hardrives in the the gamertag redux using new technoligy.

thats all iam trying to explain

Hey thanks for the code i tried the code unfortunately it was already redeemed by someone else thanks anyway tho :drool:

:)that was a joke by the way your codes fake obviously

however did look on eby ad it has outrun maybe i will get it it, although if anyone on here wants to send me the code for outrun by private messege there most welcome :)

bread's done
Back