Xbox Live Arcade explosion on eBay!

I ended up picking up Pinball, Roogoo, and Watchmen as well.

If they somehow came out with the ability to sell discounted DLC for games, I would be over the moon! :D

My previous game codes got to me in a few hours. They all work fine and are now downloaded! :D

When I saw the $3 Galactrix over the weekend, I just about cried. Bought it full price a couple of weeks ago. Oh well, now I know where to look before I buy! Some awesome deals.

These guys rule. I am now picking up Outrun, Pinball FX and Ikaruga.

Edit: Kind of getting annoyed have not yet got Outrun or Ikaruga but got the code for Pinball Fx.
I purchased these all a few minutes apart and from the same seller Jamicianwif.

Edit: Finally got all my codes last night. Took a little bit too long but everything is good.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Turkey']I'm hoping for Kingdom of Kelflings.[/QUOTE]

Agreed! With the way they've been adding games, hopefully we'll get it...

I picked up Outrun and Pinball FX yesterday and got the codes within about 10-15 minutes for each. I think I'm going to go for Poker Smash since I've wanted to try the game for a while. Damn these deals, at ~40% off they're irresistible.

I really hope Lode Runner pops up again...I feel bad for not pulling the trigger on that when I had the chance (though this was my first time purchasing a code through eBay and I was a bit skeptical).

Getting kinda worried since everybody seems to be getting their code(s) after a few hours or that night since I ordered Outrun yesterday morning. Hopefully I'll get the code tonight.

[quote name='Sdawg']Getting kinda worried since everybody seems to be getting their code(s) after a few hours or that night since I ordered Outrun yesterday morning. Hopefully I'll get the code tonight.[/QUOTE]

The guy must be out of town, I ordered a code the same time as you, emailed him with no response, been 36 hours. His buddy is still getting things out within hours. I wouldn't be worried, PayPal always rules in favor of the buyer.

Akino is the man...I'm picking up some games today!
smile.gif
:)

[quote name='Naterrs']The Puzzle Quest games were only $3? When?[/QUOTE]

Galactix was $2.99 earlier on this week. Check the posting times

Both sellers have delivered the codes within reasonable times (within 2-3 days at the most).

I don't expect someone to be sitting at his computer all day long waiting to give people codes within minutes, but it is nice when it actually happens. =)

[quote name='antlp89']Both sellers have delivered the codes within reasonable times (within 2-3 days at the most).

I don't expect someone to be sitting at his computer all day long waiting to give people codes within minutes, but it is nice when it actually happens. =)[/QUOTE]

Seriously! I mean, it's great when they do send them out in an hour or two, but you cannot honestly expect people to be sitting at their computer all day.

Hasbro Family Game Night: Scrabble and RobotBlitz are up in jamaicanswif's store.

He's also re-uploaded quite a few titles, including Age of Booty and Lode Runner, which I know at least a couple of CAGs were looking for.

Got lode runner. He sent code right away and it works.

Already own Age of Booty but would buy it if I didn't. It's a great game for those who are considering buying it.

I bought Lode Runner since other Cags seem to love it. Btw, Yatzee and Scrable are STEALS at that price!! I bought both for full price and I play them with the GF 24/7

I bit on Age of Booty. I was thinking about Battleship or Connect 4, but $6.00 seemed a bit pricey, and I couldn't find them on the xbox.com website to see screens.

Are they not available via the marketplace anymore?

Bought 1942, the price is finally right! Fun co-op game. Ordered last night, got the code this morning, something this good can't last!!! Waiting for Lumines right now, Hexic 2 would be nice because my wife loves it

I just got N+ for $6. Can't wait to get the code!

[quote name='Raiders4life']just bought dead samurai.

6$ :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

thanks OP:applause:[/QUOTE]

Man, I have been contemplating that one for a while now. Is it any good?

[quote name='DietPoopSoda']I just got N+ for $6. Can't wait to get the code!

Man, I have been contemplating that one for a while now. Is it any good?[/QUOTE]

i have played the demo and it was pretty fun. I just got the full game about 2 minutes ago so yeah. ill post about it after a few levels. but hey for 6$ its hard to pass up! will be back.

[quote name='Raiders4life']i have played the demo and it was pretty fun. I just got the full game about 2 minutes ago so yeah. ill post about it after a few levels. but hey for 6$ its hard to pass up! will be back.[/QUOTE]

*Waits anxiously*

Also, for those of you that don't have it yet, N+ is awesome.

[quote name='DietPoopSoda']*Waits anxiously*

Also, for those of you that don't have it yet, N+ is awesome.[/QUOTE]

pretty awesome game so far. hilarious and badass at times! the game might seem repetitive at times but its awesome. i think you should get it. and hey for 6$ its a steall;)

EDIT:its also pretty hard, i reccomend playing on easy when u start

I am going to email both sellers now and request that they carry Peggle. $6 would be awesome!

Also noticed that jamaicanswif268 is selling 13 month Xbox Live codes for $30 but he's sold out right now. I'm going to start watching for those since my Live expires here in a few months.

[quote name='Raiders4life']pretty awesome game so far. hilarious and badass at times! the game might seem repetitive at times but its awesome. i think you should get it. and hey for 6$ its a steall;)

EDIT:its also pretty hard, i reccomend playing on easy when u start[/QUOTE]

Damn, looks like I will have to buy another game from these guys. Already have purchased 5 games from them. I am running out of money!

Thanks for your input!

N+ for 6$ is an insanely good deal. I've been playing through that game over the past year crawling my way through those insane levels. Then they got the level packs I haven't even touched. Good stuff!

But when I try to buy the games, ebay tells me I can't because the shipping price isn't set for my area.

It doesn't allow me to complete it...I don't know what to do...:cry:

bread's done
Back