Xbox Live Arcade explosion on eBay!

WOW just WOW!

As I posted earlier I emailed both sellers around 10:40pm asking if they could get Peggle.... I just looked and I received this reply 40 minutes after I emailed:

Yes please check back in 20 minutes thanks again for your business

- akino91783

Guess what Peggle is available for $6! HAHA that's customer service I just bought one and he's sold 3 more in the few minutes it's been listed. This guy is an ATM machine lol.

If you want something they do not have email them! :D

[quote name='ayreonaut']But when I try to buy the games, ebay tells me I can't because the shipping price isn't set for my area.

It doesn't allow me to complete it...I don't know what to do...:cry:[/QUOTE]

Where are you from? It says he only ships to the United States. Maybe the game codes don't work in other countries or ?

[quote name='$hady']WOW just WOW!

As I posted earlier I emailed both sellers around 10:40pm asking if they could get Peggle.... I just looked and I received this reply:

- akino91783

Guess what Peggle is available for $6! HAHA that's customer service I just bought one and he's sold 3 more in the few minutes it's been listed. This guy is an ATM machine lol.

[/QUOTE]

Did you email them? or message them through ebay? If the former, what's the email address?

[quote name='ayreonaut']Did you email them? or message them through ebay? If the former, what's the email address?[/QUOTE]

I messaged them both through Ebay. I have Akino's paypal address if that's the seller you were trying to buy from but checkout wasnt working. I suggest trying to use Ebay messaging and tell him it wont let you check out. He seems to check it rather quickly.

I'm requesting Sorry, Space Invaders Extreme, TriggerHeart Excel, and Wits and Wagers. These are the last arcade games I don't have that I want :)

[quote name='$hady']WOW just WOW!

As I posted earlier I emailed both sellers around 10:40pm asking if they could get Peggle.... I just looked and I received this reply 40 minutes after I emailed:

- akino91783

[/QUOTE]

Now why did you do that? Now I've got to buy ANOTHER game from him. I'm going to go broke between these two. :lol:

[quote name='moonknight25']I'm requesting Sorry, Space Invaders Extreme, TriggerHeart Excel, and Wits and Wagers. These are the last arcade games I don't have that I want :)[/QUOTE]

Jeez, use, don't abuse!

That's awesome that he honored your request $hady; if the rest of you guys want something, I'd try to space out the requests to get a better chance at filling them.

I'd buy some more games as they've got a bunch up I'd want, but I think 5 is enough for now. Must....restrain....

Received my Peggle code and just got done installing the game. Looks like he's sold 15 codes in 3 hours so I sent him this email for all you guys:

Dear akino91783,

Hello and thanks alot for getting Peggle up for me and others! I've sent you several Peggle customers from a gaming website called Cheapassgamer. You have developed quite the following their as we love your codes and prices!

Here are some more games some of us would love the opportunity to buy from you if you have access to them:

Banjo Tooie
Space Invaders Extreme
Rez HD
Lumines
TriggerHeart Excel
Wits and Wagers

Just thought i'd ask, I posted I asked for Peggle and you put it up and people went kinda wild with requests so i'm sorry if you are getting alot of mail but at least you are getting sales from us as well.

Thanks again,
yadayadayada

Haha never hurts to ask nicely and suck up. :D

Edit: I missed the 3 single item auctions for $30 13 month live codes the jamaican guy listed tonight and now he raised the price to $35 each with 3 available... Hopefully the price goes back down i've got a little time to wait though as my live doesn't expire till August.

Last edited by a moderator:
AND received a reply already from the email I just posted!

"[FONT='PrimaSans BT,Verdana,sans-serif']Hey Really thanks for the customers and i can always check on that and see what i can do if any thing check back tomorrow about 3 thanks again man you're my best Customer !!!@@!!!!

- akino91783"
[/FONT]

Great sellers, I remember getting Braid for 7.50 back around Christmas time. My arcade games were small before these sales but now I have 7 brand new games to play.

Amazing. Trying to restrain from buying Peggle for the 234230 time...I still want to though. These sellers are great. Thanks for putting up all the requests. Here's hoping the deals keep coming

how long does it usually take for you guys to get your code? Its been almost 24 hours and i still didn't get mine. Does he email the codes to you?

[quote name='decrot']how long does it usually take for you guys to get your code? Its been almost 24 hours and i still didn't get mine. Does he email the codes to you?[/QUOTE]

Codes are always emailed. It really depends, but they do cover themselves since they say they can take up to 3 days to 'ship'.
In one occassion it took nearly 2 days to get the code. In other instances, it has taken as little as 30 minutes.

[quote name='dragonjud']Codes are always emailed. It really depends, but they do cover themselves since they say they can take up to 3 days to 'ship'.
In one occassion it took nearly 2 days to get the code. In other instances, it has taken as little as 30 minutes.[/QUOTE]
Thanks for the reply, I was just getting a little concerned since a lot of people stated they got their code within hours. I got CC btw and it states on the page that they send it out within 1 day of receiving cleared payment.

I just checked today and picked up N+ and World of Goo!

All I need now is Commanders Attack, Feeding Frenzy 2, Band of Bugs and maybe Eets: Chowdown and I will complete my XBLA collection. These guys rule.

Edit: Still waiting on World of Goo. I really want to play this so I hope I get the code soon.

Edit got World of Goo this morning.

Last edited by a moderator:
ltCurve.gif

A Kingdom for Keflings

Is now on Akinos!!!!

I requested A Kingdom For Keflings and Akino put it up 2 days later (and responded to my request in about 20 minutes after I sent it). This guy is friggin AWESOME! :applause:

Don't trip about the differences between getting codes. I've had some arrive within 10 minutes and I'm still waiting for some that ended 40 hours ago. They are trustworthy and probably have full time jobs or other things that they have to attend to.

I noticed Jamaicanswif's stuff all vanished too, which freaked me out a bit. I looked at an item I had bought from them previously, and saw this message on the item summary:

The seller of this item is away until May 29, 2009. You may purchase this item, but there may be a delay in processing your order.
So I'm hoping they just took their stuff down while they are away, since they are slower to fulfill orders than Akino is and they already have one negative feedback and 2 neutrals in the last month... so maybe they don't want to take even longer than usual on orders, as people might drop more bad feedback on them if they take too long. At least that's what I hope. They had a couple of games I still wanted to pick up, but until Friday I'm pretty strapped for cash.

Akino is still up and running, and they're a great seller. I've got every code from them within 24 hours or so, and they're very responsive if a question or a request is made. I really hope they stay up and running!

It looks like akino is gone as well (until June 4th). It seems the so-called "partners" are taking a vacation. One of the reasons why one of them took down all their auctions was probably to prevent getting negative feedback from someone who are unaware they are on vacation.

Bad news is that it looks like I'll be waiting for my Castlevania: Symphony of the Night code until June 4th. At least I have XBLA titles previously purchased to tide me over.

swif is on vacation I am still able to purchase from akino's store.. just got June 4th msg nevermind...

Well I bought Puzzle Quest Galactrix from Akino on Monday and didn't get a code yet. Now I see both eBay stores are "Away". I have bought from both stores in the recent past and usually received my codes within 24 hours after purchase.

Has anyone receive codes for games they bought in the past 48 hours? I sent Akino a message but have not heard a reply. Wonder if I should be worried that both stores never come back from being "away" and I'm SOL?

It's unfortunate, but we all knew they were violating Ebay's policies by emailing these codes to us. It was fun while it lasted, and we'll have to wait and see if they ever do come back...

I bought Keflings from Akino last night at about 7 and got my code this morning by 8:45 a.m., so hopefully everyone still waiting will get their codes quickly as well, at least from Akino. I've only bought one thing from Jamacainswif as Akino seems faster. Hopefully that doesn't change all of a sudden.

I got my code for Penny Arcade EP2 about 36hrs after purchasing it, no worries here i'm sure you will all receive codes and if not full refunds.

Akino sent me a code around 2AM EST this morning so he's still good. I also ordered from jamaicanswif268 last night but am worried now because he pulled all his auctions last night and is now "away" according to eBay.

I'll keep you guys updated.

[quote name='dragonjud']It's unfortunate, but we all knew they were violating Ebay's policies by emailing these codes to us. It was fun while it lasted, and we'll have to wait and see if they ever do come back...[/QUOTE]

Read the thread, he took his auctions down because he is on vacation. His auctions will return in June, so the fun isn't over yet! :cool:

I hope he is just on vacation this is a great thing they have going here! I went late last night to buy N+ and all his auctions were gone and my first thought was Ebay knocked him down.

Picked up The Maw and Peggle from Akino 3 days ago and got the codes this morning, i want to grab Kingdom for Keiflings but i wish it was $6 instead of $7 i already noticed he dropped prices on a few games, since ive seen him lower a few prices already. These guys are breaking my Bank.

Hopefully they will have a few new games when they get back from vacation. I have just about every Arcade that I have wanted now, and it's because of these guys!

bread's done
Back