Xbox One CAG Game Night

Hmmm seems I found it on the first page of this thread... But seems to not work on Mobile?... About: blank.... :\

I don't have Hardline (anymore) - I'll have to see if I can download the trial from EA Access and maybe play with everyone on Friday :)

Just got home from work. So what's the plan for tonight? Saw Titanfall and Hardline were both tied. Don't have Hardline though. (really should download the trial which I've never gotten around too).

Seems like since so many people don't have hardline we should do Titanfall tonight and hardline friday and that will give people with ea access time to get the trial

Last edited by a moderator:
Highlight reel from last night:

bad-boys-o.gif

I might have to join this:

GT: mcfryyy

Games:
Titanfall
mCCC
Destiny
Rare replay

Plan to get :
Gears ultimate
Star Wars
Halo 5

Highlight reel from last night:

bad-boys-o.gif
That mode in Hardline is so ridiculously fun. Hanging out of the passenger side window shooting other cars and drivers was so chaotic and fun. Wish we had a better turnout last night, but everyone with EA access should download Hardline for the 10 hour online trial at least so we can get a bigger group going.

And we also discovered how much fun World of Tanks isnt. What a steaming pile of dogshit that game is. I'm gonna go out on a limb and assume there will be no objections from its permanent banishment from the polls

I regret last night. The CAG NHL team ended up being on for that beta. But due to connection issues within the beta, I got in 1 game in 2 hours before everyone else quit. Should have joined you guys. The beta is a lost cause, I guess.

I was going to be playing a variety of games tonight, thinking COD zombies or Forza horizon 2. I'll be on by 10 pm and will look for whoever is on and party up for fun talks at least

I will be playing tonight. Considering the Dead Rising 3 ultra hyper deluxe penetration expansion if 3 of you guys would be down to join

Hope to do Hardline tomorrow night (Friday) - I started downloading the trial on Monday and it just got to 80%.  I actually have decent cable internet too (clearly not the most amazing ever, but decent).

We playing tonight? I vote tf.. hardline.. mcc.. far cry. Ill be on at 10:30pm central time..

Hardline tonight. Everyone has had ample time to download the trial if they are on EA access. That mode with the cars is so fun

Hopefully yours is finished Stranger, and hopefully Stryker got to download it too.

I'm on call for work tonight but it's a beautiful 78 degrees with no humidity in MA right now so I shouldn't be working.

I think I should be good for hardline tonight ....any of you guys can add me or i'll just add you guys when I get on tonight.

GT- CobraSavage22

got home from work. Me eat. Me play after eat. Hardline. Or anything. Well only games i got.. but i play after eat. Me start party if no one else does..

Last night was fun. Sorry I didn't return. Lack of sleep caught up to me. Got really tired after I finally ate some food. I'm still tired even now. Cue the jokes about me being Matt Old.

Sorry about last night guys. Got caught up doing the husband thing. Hope you guys had a successful night. I'll put up a poll for next week sometime today

No worries, student. Wound up doing BF Hardline with Darby, Stranger, EarthKiller and Earthkiller's friend. His friend burped a lot on his mic and that was gross. Other than that it was a good game night.

Pushing for Evolve next week.  Really want to try it out.

Stryke, just buy it already. It is 12.99 at GameFly right now. https://www.gamefly.com/#!/game/Evolve/5007355

Hardline crashed on us during the first game so we all said screw it and played Titanfall instead. :p
Titanfall crashed on me and then wouldn't let me re-join the game or party x 2, so I went to Hardline...

If more than 5 people want to play Evolve, how would that work?

I was going to get on and provide comedy but I was also doing the husband thing, got into netflix and once ya snuggle, it's over.

But after the Cleveland gladiators game tonight I'll be on and really want to get a pre-made of 4 for the zombie cod dlc. If interested in thinking around 10 pm eastern

Evolve is only 5 players. I do really want to try it as well but it's gonna be hard to do on game night if there's more than 5 of us (which there hasn't been lately). If its gonna be a problem to do on a scheduled game night we can alwsys set things up for another night. Either way I'm with Champloo and would like to dive into evolve. A party of 5 with a rotating monster would be excellent

I'm good with Evolve, even on another night, but I'm in EST and have to be up ~ 6:30 AM (M-F), so playing late during the week is difficult.  Fridays, though, are fine since I can sleep in on Saturday.

I voted for FH2, was a good time chatting and cruising. Got my new wheel so going to test that too.

Side note, I played evolve in beta and hated it because of cat and mouse etc. Pussy monster 24|7 running. Which in term I never bought and it flopped. I'll pick it up from game fly for 12 bucks since we seem more setup to have it work and feel RIGHT.

bread's done
Back