Xbox One Preview Program Invite Request Thread

Invites sent to LT JlM DANGLE, blk81, mattrit, rareionewoif.

More invites sent to Croq, FrogTheWarrior, o Kod3 o.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can someone please send me an invite too?  I'd love to test out the new backwards compatibility stuff!

My gamertag is the same as my username here.

Thanks!

Sent invites to Mucon7, Jintz, BBaileys.

I'll update this post with anymore invites I send so I don't clutter the thread.

More invites sent to NIGHTMAN1701E, ROCKY ONASIS, and Pelydr.

I've got a couple of friends that wouldn't mind an invite. I've sent them a couple and they haven't gotten them for some reason.

GT DAW GOOSE and coolcomet2002.

I would also appreciate an invitation if anyone is still paying any attention to this forum.

Edit:
sorry about the multi post. My phone decided to bug out

i sent invites to EarningParty822, SnoT82, DAW GOOSE, coolcomet2002, Odd Mr T, pdub26b, wizardrope62175, unrestr1cted and Gungrave0. 

Kazeno Katana i need your GT

This is my first time so let me know if you did not get an invite

i sent invites to EarningParty822, SnoT82, DAW GOOSE, coolcomet2002, Odd Mr T, pdub26b, wizardrope62175, unrestr1cted and Gungrave0.

I saw you pop up as a follower tonight, no invite yet though. I'll post back if/when it comes through. THANKS!

i sent invites to EarningParty822, [/size]SnoT82, D[/size]AW GOOSE, [/size]co[/size]olcomet2002, [/size]Odd Mr T, [/size]pdub26b, [/size]wizardrope62175,[/size] [/size]unrestr1cted and Gungrave0. [/size]

Kazeno Katana i need your GT[/size]

This is my first time so let me know if you did not get an invite[/size]
Thanks for the invite. I have not received anything yet but will let u know.

Edit got the preview invite thanks alot!

i sent invites to EarningParty822, SnoT82, DAW GOOSE, coolcomet2002, Odd Mr T, pdub26b, wizardrope62175, unrestr1cted and Gungrave0.

Got my invite, Thanks again! I'll pay it forward once I get it set up.

Traded in my 360 and got an Xbox One for mykid's birthday present-would really appreciate it if someone could send a preview invite

Gamertag= ScruffyxNrfHrdr

Thanks in advance

Skipped straight to the last page. How does the Preview Program work exactly and how can a peasant like me weasel my way into it?
The Xbox One preview program is an awesome way to test out the latest features coming soon to the Xbone!

The way it works;

• Get invited - takes about 48hrs for them to process the invite
  • Download the Preview app- You'll get a message with a link after they process the invite
  • Register for the preview Program - Once downloaded, you'll need to register for the program, and this takes about 48 hours more to process.
    You can check your status from the "Registration" tab in the app

[*]Once your registration is processed, you'll be able to access the features available in the Xbox Preview App!
Xbox Preview App features;

• Surveys - Earn points for the Xbox preview program which you can track under My stats
  • Quests - Earn Points for completing tasks and rating features of the preview program.
  • Quick Poll - Earn Points for answering quick easy questions.
  • Wireless Display - You can use Miracast/Screencast from devices like Android, etc...
  • Game Streaming - To any device compatible with Window 10
  • Backwards Compatibility - Umm... YEAH!!!! There are currently 21 (edit: 23) titles to choose from;
    A Kingdom for Keflings
  • A World of Keflings
  • Alien Hominid HD
  • Banjo-Kazooie
  • Banjo-Tooie
  • BattleBlock Theater
  • Defense Grid
  • Geometry Wars Evolved
  • Hexic HD
  • Jetpac Refuelled
  • Kameo
  • Mass Effect