Xbox Series S - $299.99

Amazon

Best Buy

GameStop

Microsoft Store

Target

Walmart

Wario64 wrote on Twitter:

some numbers I heard for GameStop per-store allocations for Xbox Series preorders:
Series X - 6-12 per store
Series S - 2-4 per store— Wario64 (@Wario64) September 21, 2020

Stores may also have a Microsoft financing program available called XBox All Access: https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-all-access#findaretailer

Last edited by a moderator:
FWIW I saw ONE lonesome unit at a Target near the jersey shore in the cages, presumably for sale. Didn't try to buy it. Don't really need it. 

So you may be able to pick them up in store now in some YMMV capacity. 

so then why would you consider buying a S then? if you don't buy any systems you won't have to worry!
I want to be somewhat like the cool kids that can afford the Xbox Series X. Ideally, I would buy into the phone/Xcloud/GamePass combination; if I could stream obscure Xbox/360/Xbox One discs using an Xbox One X.

Does Gamestop ever just get stock of Series X in, or do they tend to hold off until they can do a Pro Event?  We're about 45 min away from them, so I can't just frequently stop in (but I want to do a trade to pay for the system).  Worth calling around every few days?  I assume there's no consistent online tracker by shop?

Target shows 3 for store pickup and wont take any payment method I try. Walmart lets me add to cart and wont let my card go through. I guess they dont really have em but its weird you can add them to cart.

Got my series x yesterday was easily able to get one with Walmart plus thanks to you guys for telling me about the service now I will give my series s to my daughter so she can upgrade she has still been using my old one s

06889e68716ed9654b281be5bfa6a6ba.jpg

05a181020f2e94f59802f016d5c37643.jpg

0ccdadc7dde7a19014c4e2687c35ddea.jpg

99e071e0dec6bb3044471e0d71380f81.jpg

5518ceb40c874042c2b8f38095c93a1f.jpg

92c5af6e7e19b53e14e503fbd3839912.jpg

53f766dbb325afd93c035f937a8e071e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This week Re-stock from Walmart Humacao, Toa Baja, Manatí towns of Puerto Rico. Many Xbox Series X Halo Infinite Console in bulks!!!! Sorry for my english.

Yes that crazy, Puerto Rico is PS5 All over!!!
Walmart are selling like 80% PS5 and 20% XSX sales!!

This COULD be a situation where they are just now getting this stock when everywhere else has already gone through their stock, given the remote location.
Exactly right. I have a Christmas present from my wife that was ordered back in November and we JUST got the notification it has been shipped via UPS. It came via ship from China and sat in a port for TWO MONTHS before being discharged. Absolutely insane.

Anybody have any insider track on when those X's will be going up for sale? I'd like to get one, but figured it won't happen until they're readily available on a store shelf. Don't ask me how I lucked out and got a PS5 on Amazon without any headache. 

It was just the console and an extra controller. The console by itself is still in-stock at walmart.com.

What was in the Costco bundle? The link no longer works...
Yeah, it was the console and an extra controller. At 549.99. Pretty much cost, as the black controller seems to be found at least in Gamestop around 49.99 anyways. Much better than all the extra things you may not really need.

GameStop will have bundles available tomorrow online that will include:

Xbox Series X Console
3 mo. Game Pass Ultimate - Digital
$100 GameStop Gift Card

I imagine the price will be in the $630 - $650 range.  As far as bundles go, this one isn't bad if you are OK buying a $100 GS gift card.

My local Best Buys have had 5+ Series X on the shelf for a few weeks. They had more X consoles than Elden Ring special editions!  :oldman:

My local Best Buys have had 5+ Series X on the shelf for a few weeks. They had more X consoles than Elden Ring special editions! :oldman:
Is this a common thing? Might have to just to change my save money goal towards an Xbox Series X, instead of the Xbox One X + Xbox Series S goal.

How accurate have Walmarts shipping times been for folks? Mine is supposed to arrive by tomorrow but has no tracking number yet so I'm assuming that's not likely to happen.

question for those more knowledgeable;  I already have game pass ultimate and i think i already can play pretty much everything there on my pc, either by installing to pc or cloud gaming, yes? does buying the console give me access to other games? or is it just better visual/audio fidelity?

bread's done
Back