Xenoblade Chronicles

[quote name='Billytwoshoes']
As someone who has only causally played RPGs over my years of gaming, I can say that Xenoblade certainly does many minor things right that just add up to a complete positive experience for me. Maybe these are just universal improvements made to all RPGs in the past few years, but the small features like insta-map travel, automatic quest completion, clear battle / aggro icons, manual control over day and night cycles, and the ability to save whenever you want, cuts out alot of the junk I've been peeved at in past experiences.

Again, maybe someone who is more hardcore just isn't as impressed, but it personally has been the most refreshing JRPG I've played in some time.[/QUOTE]

My problem with it was that it felt too much like an MMO - I prefer JRPGs like Chrono Trigger or Radiant Historia. Automatic quest completion was great, but it ultimately emphasized how meaningless the quests were. I think 90% of my quests ended up being WoW-esque "Find 20 Doo-dads" quests and I usually completed them on accident. I don't think this is bad, per se, I just want quests with some kind of meaningful narrative. It's the reason I don't do radiant quests in Skyrim. I honestly just don't feel like Xenoblade fits the traditional JRPG category. To see modern turn-based JRPGs like Ni No Kuni being compared to Xenoblade in reviews just doesn't seem right.

[quote name='Minions']If this thread goes there, then I'll have to make thread every time a copy or two shows upon gamestop for 2-3 minutes (which it seems to do at least 3-4x a week)[/QUOTE]
If anything, only a thread title change may be in order.

Otherwise, I totally agree. This is an ongoing thing. :)

[quote name='Blaster man']An HD reprint would be fine but I don't have a Wii U so I couldn't care less about one. An HD reprint also wouldn't convince me to buy a Wii U. The only thing that will convince me of that is a $100 price drop. That said, I'd buy an HD copy and hold it if it were rare or just wait till the price drops and buy it if it wasn't rare.[/QUOTE]

It won't entice everyone, but it will add to the reasons to buy a Wii U. Xenoblade 2 and Wind Waker HD is enough to make me want one and this would be icing the cake. But like you, I too am waiting for a price drop since a HD remake probably won't happen.

[quote name='Doomstink']My problem with it was that it felt too much like an MMO - I prefer JRPGs like Chrono Trigger or Radiant Historia. Automatic quest completion was great, but it ultimately emphasized how meaningless the quests were. I think 90% of my quests ended up being WoW-esque "Find 20 Doo-dads" quests and I usually completed them on accident. I don't think this is bad, per se, I just want quests with some kind of meaningful narrative. It's the reason I don't do radiant quests in Skyrim. I honestly just don't feel like Xenoblade fits the traditional JRPG category. To see modern turn-based JRPGs like Ni No Kuni being compared to Xenoblade in reviews just doesn't seem right.[/QUOTE]

I think it's considered a JRPG because it's a pretty linear game with regards to the story, but everything else you said is spot on. I love Xenoblade but it loses a few points in my book because it's basically an offline version of a very streamlined MMORPG. I'm not saying that's a bad thing though, since I found Guild Wars, WoW and FFXI dreadfully boring.

[quote name='Woocls']hmmm Hopefully this takes long enough to get here the Wii-U will have a price drop first.[/QUOTE]
The only chance of a Wii U price drop will be when the new PlayStation and Xbox hit.

[quote name='Woocls']hmmm Hopefully this takes long enough to get here the Wii-U will have a price drop first.[/QUOTE]

I can definitely see this happening before the game gets here. There's talk of Sony trying to push the release of the PS4 into this Christmas (just hearsay though). It'll probably lead to a price drop in the Wii U if it is in fact the case.

I'd normally never toot my own horn but I am currently holding a lowball sale which is in its final 24 hours. A sealed copy of the game as well as the art book currently have bids on the cheaper side which may interest some CAGs that are on the hunt for said items.

I was a bit torn on adding the game and art book to the lowball, but I reasoned with myself that it's better for a CAG to enjoy the game rather than it sit sealed in a closet somewhere.

[quote name='SEGAMew']*checks eBay*

... jeebus.[/QUOTE]

Once people remember something exists they will buy it. There for demand for prior games people havnt played yet because a new one is coming out.

[quote name='knightsdwn']I'd normally never toot my own horn but I am currently holding a lowball sale which is in its final 24 hours. A sealed copy of the game as well as the art book currently have bids on the cheaper side which may interest some CAGs that are on the hunt for said items.

I was a bit torn on adding the game and art book to the lowball, but I reasoned with myself that it's better for a CAG to enjoy the game rather than it sit sealed in a closet somewhere.[/QUOTE]

Unless this changed from when you posted this, I wouldn't call $70 on the "cheap side" for it. I was ready to bid at least $50 for it. :cry:

I personally loved the automatic Quest completion. Is it realistic? No. Does it make the game more fun? Yes for me it did. I really dislike the drudergy of having to haul ass back somewhere just to get exp/completion etc for a quest. It's pointless backtracking.

Sometimes things that are realistic aren't fun to play. Like how years ago Ultima 7 was a CRPG that had this feature where your companions get hungry and need to eat. It's realistic but it was totally not fun at all and rather annoying actually that they were always getting hungry and complaining for food and need to be fed.

Of course this is all just my opinion. I can see where the autocompletion of quests might break immersion for some people, but I just saw it as you did what you were asked to do and got the credit for it.

[quote name='knightsdwn']I was a bit torn on adding the game and art book to the lowball, but I reasoned with myself that it's better for a CAG to enjoy the game rather than it sit sealed in a closet somewhere.[/QUOTE]

I'm sure it's just going to end up sitting on someone else's shelf, sealed.

[quote name='SEGAMew']*checks eBay*

... jeebus.[/QUOTE]
When I can almost buy a Wii-U for the cost this game is going on Ebay there's something seriously wrong with supply.

EDIT: oops looked more closely, those are just consoles without the gamepad or cables... nevermind. The Wii-U is still stupid expensive ;)

[quote name='Vinny']It would be awesome if Nintendo released it in HD, maybe not a full remake like Wind Waker, but at least with true 1080 resolution and some re-done textures. Playing it on Dolphin Emulator was amazing, but this game would be stunning in true HD.[/QUOTE]

Not a remake. People need to learn what "remake" means. It means to re-make the game, not pretty up the graphics for a re-release.

[quote name='rcerboss']Not a remake. People need to learn what "remake" means. It means to re-make the game, not pretty up the graphics for a re-release.[/QUOTE]
Some times to "pretty up the graphics" it requires a remake as they have to redo the code. A wii to Wii-U game probably wouldn't require a remake but a PS1 to PS3 remake would.

[quote name='bakutenten']I can definitely see this happening before the game gets here. There's talk of Sony trying to push the release of the PS4 into this Christmas (just hearsay though). It'll probably lead to a price drop in the Wii U if it is in fact the case.[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't call it hearsay. Pretty much everyone has accepted that it will be announced on the 20th and released before Christmas. The nextbox will also be announced soon and released prior to Christmas. The podcast I listen to where they've been talking about this happening for months said that they expect Xbox 720 to be announced prior to E3 and launch in August.

[quote name='Blaster man']I wouldn't call it hearsay. Pretty much everyone has accepted that it will be announced on the 20th and released before Christmas. The nextbox will also be announced soon and released prior to Christmas. The podcast I listen to where they've been talking about this happening for months said that they expect Xbox 720 to be announced prior to E3 and launch in August.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, we've seen a huge drop in PS3/360 press (games and console both) and the only thing I can think of is everyone is gearing up for this years E3. If we don't get any info by then the Wii-U will get a HUGE lead on the next gen market (and won't see a price drop so I can buy one).

[quote name='Woocls']Some times to "pretty up the graphics" it requires a remake as they have to redo the code. A wii to Wii-U game probably wouldn't require a remake but a PS1 to PS3 remake would.[/QUOTE]

Well the Wii is basically a GC with motion controls and an extremely small hard drive, so yeah......

A GC to Wii conversion would have likely taken more work to properly remap the controls to a Wiimote than this rerelease will (assuming they don't add any extra content like the dungeons that were cut. However, knowing Nintendo I'd say it's almost guaranteed that they won't do anything more than rework/remove the Tingle Tuner and touch up some of the graphics for HD, if that).

[quote name='Motoki']I personally loved the automatic Quest completion. Is it realistic? No. Does it make the game more fun? Yes for me it did. I really dislike the drudergy of having to haul ass back somewhere just to get exp/completion etc for a quest. It's pointless backtracking.

Sometimes things that are realistic aren't fun to play. Like how years ago Ultima 7 was a CRPG that had this feature where your companions get hungry and need to eat. It's realistic but it was totally not fun at all and rather annoying actually that they were always getting hungry and complaining for food and need to be fed.

Of course this is all just my opinion. I can see where the autocompletion of quests might break immersion for some people, but I just saw it as you did what you were asked to do and got the credit for it.[/QUOTE]

I don't think anyone said they didn't like the auto-completion - my problem was that it emphasized the meaninglessness of the quests. Half the time I didn't even know I had the quests I was completing - it was all accidental. I like quests to be tightly structured with some kind of meaningful narrative. But yeah, auto-complete is great - Xenoblade's quests would have been an absolute chore without it.

[quote name='Woocls']Yeah, we've seen a huge drop in PS3/360 press (games and console both) and the only thing I can think of is everyone is gearing up for this years E3. If we don't get any info by then the Wii-U will get a HUGE lead on the next gen market (and won't see a price drop so I can buy one).[/QUOTE]

Well, the rumor was that the next Xbox was supposed to launch last year but they felt like the Kinect was generating enough revenue that it was able to extend the life of the console. Because of that, expect the games that are shown at E3 to be pretty well along in development. Normally you'll get some bullshit teasers but this time we might actually see some games that will launch with the consoles. Watch Dogs is probably next gen though possibly current gen (with worse everything) also. Ubisoft loves a console launch so you can be sure Watch Dogs will be there along with another 1 or 2 IP's. Star Wars 1313 was announced at last year's E3 and that will probably be launched with the consoles as well.

No fucking way this is current gen. Look at the particle effects. Most people have probably seen it by now but here it is for those that haven't (I doubt the Wii U can run this):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQyGu4EqZsU

Fetch quests are rarely accompanied by meaningful narrative. I much prefer an automated system. The fact that little Timmy is sick and needs the holy roots of the ether tree doesn't particularly interest me, especially if that is my only encounter with the NPC. If you have been playing Ni No Kuni, you know exactly what I'm talking about. Fetch quests a plenty with fairly generic banter about why those NPC's need the item you have to hunt down.

[quote name='KingofGames']The fact that little Timmy is sick and needs the holy roots of the ether tree doesn't particularly interest me[/QUOTE]

That's some cold ass shit right there, bro.

Everyone is complaining about Gamestop raising the used prices to $60, but Amazon Warehouse has a like new copy for almost $150.

Ridiculous.

[quote name='Doomstink']My problem with it was that it felt too much like an MMO - I prefer JRPGs like Chrono Trigger or Radiant Historia. Automatic quest completion was great, but it ultimately emphasized how meaningless the quests were. I think 90% of my quests ended up being WoW-esque "Find 20 Doo-dads" quests and I usually completed them on accident. I don't think this is bad, per se, I just want quests with some kind of meaningful narrative. It's the reason I don't do radiant quests in Skyrim. I honestly just don't feel like Xenoblade fits the traditional JRPG category. To see modern turn-based JRPGs like Ni No Kuni being compared to Xenoblade in reviews just doesn't seem right.[/QUOTE]

I think that it feels more like an MMO made it more appealing to me, since I was heavily into FFXI (which means I had the patience to deal with its faults), and this just streamlines the process. Ironic because FFXI actually had a fair bit of narrative to some of their side quests (one of the main draws of doing some of them), but sometimes you just want the rewards. Xenoblade's Heart-to-Heart moments kind of made up for the lack of interest in the side quests.

I'm not finished with the game yet, but I think a legitimate argument that you can probably elaborate onto is that Xenoblade seems a bit too easy, with over-leveling and no real penalty for death, but that is the only thing I have a problem with thus far.

[quote name='KingofGames']Fetch quests are rarely accompanied by meaningful narrative. I much prefer an automated system. The fact that little Timmy is sick and needs the holy roots of the ether tree doesn't particularly interest me, especially if that is my only encounter with the NPC. If you have been playing Ni No Kuni, you know exactly what I'm talking about. Fetch quests a plenty with fairly generic banter about why those NPC's need the item you have to hunt down.[/QUOTE]
The problem is the MMO genre has created a need for a million and a half side quests. So instead of getting 20 or so meaningful side quests in an rpg we get dozens per hub town. So, instead of adding more story to the game it actually takes away that feeling of accomplishment. I miss having long chaining side quests that led to character development and a fleshed out experience. It's just stupid to think that my group of saviors of the planet should be grocery shopping for random NPCs.

[quote name='KingofGames']Fetch quests are rarely accompanied by meaningful narrative. I much prefer an automated system. The fact that little Timmy is sick and needs the holy roots of the ether tree doesn't particularly interest me, especially if that is my only encounter with the NPC. If you have been playing Ni No Kuni, you know exactly what I'm talking about. Fetch quests a plenty with fairly generic banter about why those NPC's need the item you have to hunt down.[/QUOTE]

Well, that's the problem ;) - fetch quests are meaningless and the auto-complete emphasizes that. Auto-complete is kind of like a band-aid to bad design. It makes the bad design more tolerable, but it doesn't do anything to justify that design's existence. I personally like my side quests to be things like in Radiant Historia where you have to consciously search for things to complete quests for characters you actually remember. Those quests add to the overall experience, help build more meaningful characters, and ultimately help build a much better world. MMO style "Find X whatsits" quests don't really do anything except exist. There's no real need to them, which I saw as a flaw as far as Xenoblade was concerned. I would have much preferred ten really awesome narratively based side-quests as opposed to three thousand randomly generated meaningless quests.

[quote name='scaryice']I'm sure it's just going to end up sitting on someone else's shelf, sealed.[/QUOTE]

I'll be very upset if this happens. I want the game to actually play it, without having to spend $140 or pirate (Dolphin). I've been checking Gamestop.com and all the store inventories within 100 miles, and haven't had any luck. This is a chance for someone to legitimately get the game, and I hope some flipper or collector doesn't ruin it!

[quote name='Woocls'] It's just stupid to think that my group of saviors of the planet should be grocery shopping for random NPCs.[/QUOTE]

Sadly, I think this is an accurate description for some of the fluff in the game. Frankly, I'm glad the internet exists and I can just look it up, steam through it in a few hours, and then move onto the next plot point. I enjoy some of the other character interactions: long strings of quests about, say, Emmy Leater or the thing with Paola and Narine is kindof cute and funny. However, yeah: "I'm supposed to be the guard but could you go and kill 5 fanged whatsits, teething whatsits, and shiny whatsists somewhere off in the wilderness" or "hey, I could really use some macguffin berries for my pie". That just gets tiring and I just plow through it.

SI

[quote name='Doomstink']Well, that's the problem ;) - fetch quests are meaningless and the auto-complete emphasizes that. Auto-complete is kind of like a band-aid to bad design. It makes the bad design more tolerable, but it doesn't do anything to justify that design's existence. I personally like my side quests to be things like in Radiant Historia where you have to consciously search for things to complete quests for characters you actually remember. Those quests add to the overall experience, help build more meaningful characters, and ultimately help build a much better world. MMO style "Find X whatsits" quests don't really do anything except exist. There's no real need to them, which I saw as a flaw as far as Xenoblade was concerned. I would have much preferred ten really awesome narratively based side-quests as opposed to three thousand randomly generated meaningless quests.[/QUOTE]

That's a good point. I failed to think of it from that perspective. However, if developers are going to be lazy and provide copious amounts of filler fetch quests, I prefer Xenoblade's method.

Wow, those eBay prices. I hadn't bothered checking them before. I picked up a copy about... a month ago, I think? I was able to just pick it up so I didn't think it was that rare. I gave away my copy to a friend about a week ago. ._.

Great game though. Fantastic soundtrack and cool characters. The combat was fun but the grinding was somewhat annoying, especially towards the end. Still, definitely worth playing, especially if you have a Wii.

[quote name='rcerboss'] than rework/remove the Tingle Tuner[/QUOTE]

If they don't do the obvious thing and let the Tingle Tuner be played on the controller screen with touch controls I'll be upset

[quote name='Doomstink']Well, that's the problem ;) - fetch quests are meaningless and the auto-complete emphasizes that. Auto-complete is kind of like a band-aid to bad design. It makes the bad design more tolerable, but it doesn't do anything to justify that design's existence. I personally like my side quests to be things like in Radiant Historia where you have to consciously search for things to complete quests for characters you actually remember. Those quests add to the overall experience, help build more meaningful characters, and ultimately help build a much better world. MMO style "Find X whatsits" quests don't really do anything except exist. There's no real need to them, which I saw as a flaw as far as Xenoblade was concerned. I would have much preferred ten really awesome narratively based side-quests as opposed to three thousand randomly generated meaningless quests.[/QUOTE]
I mostly agree, but I'd argue the meaningless fetch quests don't really hurt anything unless you are OCD about achievements or 100%ing your games. I ignored them for the most part, very rarely going out of my way for any of them by the time I left Colony 6.

Most of my problems with Xenoblade come right after POSSIBLE SPOILERS!!!!!!!

the Mechonis arc ends. That boss battle was easily the most innovative, impressive battle I've ever played in an RPG. It was an epic conclusion to an epic game. Or what should have been the conclusion. Instead the plot takes a 180 into nonsense (not that it wasn't crazy before).But at least if was an interesting story up to that point (really felt like an asian LotR). But the plot just deteriorated into clichéd nonsense after that point. And that wasn’t all that suffered. Grinding became all but mandatory, with bosses decimating a party that could take out any other enemy in 1 to 2 moves. The few environments that weren’t recycled after that point were far less interesting (with the exception of the space environment, ironically the only one after this point that you couldn’t explore). The whole experience just took a nosedive after the Mechonis arc, if I hadn’t known better I’d swear I was playing a different game. I very, very, very rarely complain about games going too long, but had it ended at the slightly predictable but still awesome final Mechonis battle, that would have been great. Instead I think the whole game suffers a lot from the extra content, and was a real shame to me.

I guess the final ending was kinda interesting, but I would have so much rather just had it integrated into another well scripted cutscene rather than have to slog through the remainder of the game, taking down clichéd/overpowered disciples while plodding through environments so bland I still can’t believe they were part of the same game.

Oh, and I didn't much care for the snow mountain area at first, especially the "platforming" with the geysers. But that was fairly minor, more my personal opinion than a legitimate complaint against the game.

The trouble with LOTR is that it's simple. It's comic book villainy. Sauron's evil, orcs are evil, no one really cares why. It's a lazy story and it doesn't reflect what real life is like.

I'm glad Xenoblade wasn't like that. It gave depth to faceless enemies that generally populate JRPG storylines.
The only part where it faltered was the loss of the monado. Shulk survived and had a "replica monado" for the purposes of not altering either the combat or the simplistic good vs evil storyline. That and Shulk's bizarre relationship with Fiora/Melia. If it's literally the end of the world, there's no reason they would be that shy, no matter how old they were.

The story showed depth where it should have, like shulk questioning his reason for fighting after finding Fiora, and justifying the "evil" actions of Egil & the Mechon.

[quote name='moothemagiccow']The trouble with LOTR is that it's simple. It's comic book villainy. Sauron's evil, orcs are evil, no one really cares why. It's a lazy story and it doesn't reflect what real life is like.

I'm glad Xenoblade wasn't like that. It gave depth to faceless enemies that generally populate JRPG storylines.
The only part where it faltered was the loss of the monado. Shulk survived and had a "replica monado" for the purposes of not altering either the combat or the simplistic good vs evil storyline. That and Shulk's bizarre relationship with Fiora/Melia. If it's literally the end of the world, there's no reason they would be that shy, no matter how old they were.

The story showed depth where it should have, like shulk questioning his reason for fighting after finding Fiora, and justifying the "evil" actions of Egil & the Mechon.
[/QUOTE]
I was referring more to the whole Fellowship motif than the overall plot itself. All these people from different lands/races banding together on a long, arduous journey to an enemy land with a mythical artifact that only the chosen one can carry. I never meant to say that the game was a flat out LotR clone or anything like that, just that I really liked the sense of comraderee/friendship all these different races/characters had for one another, bound together by their common goal. They really did remind me a lot of the Fellowship from the first film until the plot twist you mentioned. But that's when the whole game fell apart for me, and somewhere between then and the final boss battle I just quit caring about the characters altogether.

I dunno, there's something wierd going on here. The local gamestops all had copies of this game three weeks ago. I know that the one I stop in on occasion had multiple copies less than a month ago. And we have a ton of gamestops. And I remember doing a search and all the toeher gamestops in my area had copies.

Now, all of suddden, not only does no one have a copy, but Gamestop jacked up the price on the used version. How did all those copies disappear in my area over the past month if they hadn't sold for four. Resellers?

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']I dunno, there's something wierd going on here. The local gamestops all had copies of this game three weeks ago. I know that the one I stop in on occasion had multiple copies less than a month ago. And we have a ton of gamestops. And I remember doing a search and all the toeher gamestops in my area had copies.

Now, all of suddden, not only does no one have a copy, but Gamestop jacked up the price on the used version. How did all those copies disappear in my area over the past month if they hadn't sold for four. Resellers?[/QUOTE]
You got it. eBay "Xenoblade Chronicles" and sort by distance. I bet someone within 15 miles of you is selling them.

[quote name='Taren Fox']You got it. eBay "Xenoblade Chronicles" and sort by distance. I bet someone within 15 miles of you is selling them.[/QUOTE]

*tries this*

... Baloney!

Isabel Marant In the opinion of the majority of people, Isabel Marant is an admirable shoes brand that impresses people as the cardinal part in fashion circle. If you still hesitate in the large amount of shoe brands, it is the time to attending advanced 2012 Spring Autumn new Isabel Marant collection. This brand is actual exciting and wonderful enough for everyone who pursuit fashion.Isabel Marant really knows the best way to be young, cool, and also carefree - this describes why she could make it possible for some of her favorite models just like Lana and Debra Shaw, Sasha Pivovarova, Daria Werbowy, Carmen Kass, Lily Donaldson, and Karmen Pedaru dance as they quite simply catwalk in funky Marant designs. This thirty-something from Paris usually gives us a splash of shades and daring patterns in her own designs. Isabel Marant Sneakers Sale Looking for a shoe that is classy enough to wear anywhere at any time? If so, then you need to wear a black Diane von Furstenberg dress. Whether you are going to a dinner party, an extravagant gala or just a get together with friends, you can wear this shoe and feel incredible. Isabel Marant, will be the affectionate choice of all age of people, not only appropriate youth, but also for those fair maiden. While you may have the talents of designing, someone does still need to make the shoe to make your creation a reality. Some of the eye-catching items stocked up by Isabel Marant shoes.In order to figure out which kind of running shoe is better for a person, you must work out how you pronate. People who've feet that are inclined to roll out like they walk underpronate. Cushioned designs are finest for underpronators. Isabel Marant Shoes People along with normal pronation can use this kind of shoe. The brand products can make you feel elegant but casual. Whether you are going to a dinner party, an extravagant gala or just a get together with friends, you can wear these shoes and feel incredible. No matter high-heel you wear or not, you will be able to find the perfect size or style, even the color of these Isabel Marant Shoes.That is to say a pair of Isabel Marant shoes can not only make you happy, but also let you enjoy the marvelous experience of wearing a pair of wonderful shoes. Choose them will be one of the best things that you have ever done. The strength of these items laid in their visual beauty though peerless quality and attractive prices are also exciting reasons to go for them. Hence don't wait anymore and just go for them as soon as you can! www.isabelmaranttopsale.com One of the hottest makers, who are able to be near on impossible for you to seek out, but really does a flawless job with creating bohemian chic is France developer Isabel Marant sneakers. Browse through this checklist and decide what exactly is meets your needs as well as your Isabel Marant in addition to what's going to are the best expenditure.One of the hottest makers, who are able to be near on impossible for you to seek out, but really does a flawless job with creating bohemian chic is France developer Isabel Marant sneakers.Isabel Marant in addition to what's going to are the best expenditure. Think high quality over amount like a superior created dress, inside a good quality cloth, will certainly benefit.

Isabel Marant When people talk about fashionable shoes, they couldnt overlook Isabel Marant footwear. Especially when it comes to comparing the characteristics among hundreds of shoes in the market, Isabel boots always do better job than the similar products. Here Id like to make a detailed introduction about this famous brand.Maybe you are selecting a pair of suitable shoes which must meet the following requirements: good quality, cheap price, exquisite design, considerate after-sale service and reasonable return or refund policy. Im sure that it is hard and almost impossible to find shoes combined with all these requirements unless you come across Isabel shoes. Isabel Marant Sneakers Black The design features of Isabel Marant boots are the use of cloth, observing the details of production, using flexible and fickle technical skills on dyeing, embroidery and other facets. In addition, Isabel Marant footwear keeps to the principles of natural, comfortable, free and easy temperament which has been its consistent pursuit. Water-washed texture with a lot of folds and faded fabrics, foiling the effect of dyeing by choosing bright color, and reserved slightly abraded burrs at juncture make it timeworm. All of these details leave us profound impression. Isabel Marant boots are mixed with old times and modern elements and reflected the ingenious fusion with different cultures. The feature of Isabel Marant boots is definitely not by astonishing appearance, but only a low-key symbol of French fashion. Isabel Marant Shoes The raw materials of these boots come from regular suppliers and all of the materials have undergone strict inspection. Whats more, the whole production processes under strict supervision which decreases quality shortages as far as possible.Price is another crucial factor that determines whether customers purchase their ideal products or not. Currently, Isabel boots online stores become more and more universal in the whole world with the development of information technology and logistics transportation. The majority of shoes online shops offer cheap products with excellent quality. In other words, you could get a pair of Isabel Marant footwear which costs you less money than you do in local exclusive shops and the quality is guaranteed. www.isabelmarantsneakerhugesale.com Hence, by maintaining our feet temperance is not the by yourself good thing about give them boots, because they Isabel Marant boot styles also can conserve feet from snow. Sports activities individuals with jogged along with Isabel Marant Footwear realize that the actual previous crisis for their previous coaches disappear. The moment utilizing Isabel Marant Footwear individuals get rid of numerous stability along with agility. This particular cause generating it's to create Isabel Marant Betty Wedge Sneaker Black small disruption concerning the thighs combined with the area types controlling along with. One of the most unique running footwear kinds formerly are the Isabel Marant Athletic shoes.Last but not least, if you dont feel satisfied with the products you get, you could apply for refunding your money or return for changing another ones unconditionally within the prescribed period of time.

I really wish a mod would change the thread title. I keep seeing this thread and getting excited with the false hope that Nintendo released a reprint of the game....

[quote name='outunderstars']I really wish a mod would change the thread title. I keep seeing this thread and getting excited with the false hope that Nintendo released a reprint of the game....[/QUOTE]

images

There aren't very many copies listed on eBay. I'm seeing 30 copies, with a few of those being the PAL release. Suikoden II, which sells for a similar amount but is not actively available in any retail stores, has around 25 copies available. The game is genuinely scarce compared to most major releases.

[quote name='KingofGames']There aren't very many copies listed on eBay. I'm seeing 30 copies, with a few of those being the PAL release. Suikoden II, which sells for a similar amount but is not actively available in any retail stores, has around 25 copies available. The game is genuinely scarce compared to most major releases.[/QUOTE]

This wasn't a major release. It was the release of an RPG with a cult following that got enough Internet hype to make every wii owner want to buy it when they realized it was sold out.

That's my point. It's sold out across the board because there weren't many copies printed. It might seem like there was a big run on the game recently, but there weren't many copies to begin with. That's why I compared it to Suikoden II.

[quote name='guinaevere']changed the title. should this thread even be in the deals thread? or should I move it to the graveyard?[/QUOTE]

Not graveyard, since it's ongoing. Either deals or Nintendo forum i'd say.

[quote name='guinaevere']changed the title. should this thread even be in the deals thread? or should I move it to the graveyard?[/QUOTE]
yeah maybe nintendo, but not deals.

i'll move it in a second and put a redirect.

second question- a store about 40 from here has used copies at $60. would that be worth picking up for anyone here? keep in mind I have to factor in gas, paypal fee and shipping. and I don't even know the condition of the game.

bread's done
Back