Yet More Craigslist Stupidity!

Used PS2 Games

All games in excelent condition. All games include books. Would like to get $200 or best offer.

Flatout 2,Pimp my Ride, Stuntman,NCAA football 2005,NHRA Campionship drag racing
Tokyo extrerme racer 3,Nascar Chase for the cup 2005 ,Smack Down vs Raw
NCAA Football 07,NBA the life Volume 2,Gran Turismo 4
Midnight club 3 DUB edition remix,Madden 2006,MX unleashed (no book)
Fast and Furious,Mafia, Madden 2005,Nascar 2007,And 1 street ball
Destruction derby arena,NFL street vol.3,smackdown vs raw 06(no book)
UFC sudden impact (no book)

[quote name='PhrostByte']I once had some girl that I banged give birth to a child but I didn't want him so I erased him from the Matrix.[/QUOTE]

Great way to end out 2008, happy new year!

http://wichita.craigslist.org/tag/973294887.html
Code:
I have a PS3 60gb (fully backwards compatible) in great condition, no scratches or wear. The console comes with all original accessories, however cannot locate the box (may be able to if must have). Games, accessories, and movies include: 

~ Metal Gear Solid 4 
~ Warhawk, with Jabra blu-tooth headset 
~ Elder Scrolls: Oblivion 
~ Ninja Gaiden: Sigma 
~ Guitar Hero III: with guitar 

~ I am Legend on bluray 
~ 300 on bluray 

~ If interested ask about some PS1 and PS2 games, for i have many as well. 

Looking for around 600-700 cash only, no trades, all in all over 1.2k invested. Will email Pictures upon request. Thanks

How is that $1200 invested? I cant see it...maybe $900?

This just got a laugh out of me, had the guy been closer I would have helped him myself for free

$30 goes to anyone who can help - $30 (gaithersburg)
Reply to: [email protected] [?]
Date: 2009-01-03, 2:49PM EST

we need help connecting a playstation 3 to the internet and will pay for your time.. call Eric at 240-351-7808

I have a MINT Sega Saturn system "modded" with a WORKING copy of Panzer Dragoon Saga ALL 4 DISCS! This is the rarest and hardest game to find for Sega Saturn and is a MUST FOR ALL RPG FANS! Also 5 other games NBA, FIFA, Sega World Soccer, Virtua Fighter 2 and another rare game Dark Savior! Comes with power cable, AV cable, brand new internal memory battery installed to save games and 2 controllers both in MINT condition. EVERYTHING IS MINT CONDITION GUARANTEED TO WORK especially Panzer Dragoon Saga! Please call .......... this wont last long!!!!

I assumed that it was the legit game and the guy happened to have a Sega Saturn that he modded at one point. Call up asking to make sure it works and is in mint condition. I then make sure to ask if it comes with the orginal case and he tells me that the games are just copies.

Obviously I said no thanks after that.

It went from getting a real good deal to the guy asking for an insane amount of money for a few burnt cd-r's.

Saturn goes for about 30, mod chip is about 30, cd-r's about a penny. If I wanted to a burnt copy I could do it myself and do the switch trick or just get a chip.

I've had so many craigslist deals go up in smoke when they drop the hint that its a copy or when I get there and it is.

One guy with an awesome dreamcast collection going for a pretty good price. I get there and he tries to hand me a binder of cd-r's. Needless to say there was a little misunderstanding.

[quote name='PhrostByte']I just had to respond.. :(

I'm sorry to hear what you went through. I hope you know that it was an isolated incident.. just one douchebag, people in general are OK.[/QUOTE]

Aww screw it I sent a response too. Moral support goes a long way.

http://dayton.craigslist.org/tag/978869404.html

Playstation 2 For Sale (Must Go!) - $150 (Kettering)

The Playstation 2 Doesn't Have A Controller, But It's In Great Condition And Works Fine. And The AV Cable Cord Has 3 Plugs For An Xbox And A Gamecube.

:rofl:Good luck with that. There's no way it's going to sell for $150 when you can buy a new slim model for $20 less. Especially since it doesn't include the original A/V cable(it's a fricking RF Adapter) and is missing controller, not to mention it's probably giving DREs.

Ummm, was there a special limited edition Xbox 360 I didn't know about? What the fooz is this nonsense? Did someone paint this shit on themselves? And who would want that on their 360 (never mind paying $400 for that, I mean seriously now)??? FUGLY!!!

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/tag/975190697.html

XBOX360 - DARK KNIGHT - JOKER - CASH ONLY - $400 (Pasedena)

I received this as a gift and it is new in all the original packaging.
I don't really want to mess with ebay, so I thought I would try locally first. You must be able to meet to pick it up for cash only, I will not mail it. Thanks.

All pieces, cables, and parts are included:

* Dark Knight Premium Xbox 360 featuring Heath Ledger as The Joker

* Wireless Xbox 360 Controller

* 20GB Hard Drive

* Headset

* All Power Cables and Video Cables

* Ethernet Cable

3nc3k63oe1fa1g61478cu488c6c71813818ad.jpg

EDIT:

In other news, looks like Gamestop raised the price on Wii Sports 50% overnight, from $10 to $15. fucking bastards. It will no doubt be $30 within a few months, or maybe even $45 LOL...

http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?product_id=65517

[quote name='karkyco']Ummm, was there a special limited edition Xbox 360 I didn't know about? What the fooz is this nonsense? Did someone paint this shit on themselves? And who would want that on their 360 (never mind paying $400 for that, I mean seriously now)??? FUGLY!!!

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/tag/975190697.html

XBOX360 - DARK KNIGHT - JOKER - CASH ONLY - $400 (Pasedena)

I received this as a gift and it is new in all the original packaging.
I don't really want to mess with ebay, so I thought I would try locally first. You must be able to meet to pick it up for cash only, I will not mail it. Thanks.

All pieces, cables, and parts are included:

* Dark Knight Premium Xbox 360 featuring Heath Ledger as The Joker

* Wireless Xbox 360 Controller

* 20GB Hard Drive

* Headset

* All Power Cables and Video Cables

* Ethernet Cable

3nc3k63oe1fa1g61478cu488c6c71813818ad.jpg

EDIT:

In other news, looks like Gamestop raised the price on Wii Sports 50% overnight, from $10 to $15. fucking bastards. It will no doubt be $30 within a few months, or maybe even $45 LOL...

http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?product_id=65517[/quote]
Actually, that was done as a promotional thing. There were only a few of those 360's made, and they were sent as prizes for a contest or something. A friend of mine actually won one of them. He got a knock at his door one morning to find the UPS guy there with a box, and inside was one of those 360's.

[quote name='karkyco']Ummm, was there a special limited edition Xbox 360 I didn't know about? What the fooz is this nonsense? Did someone paint this shit on themselves? And who would want that on their 360 (never mind paying $400 for that, I mean seriously now)??? FUGLY!!!

[/QUOTE]

Pretty sure there was a contest held by Domino's in conjunction with Microsoft back in July. I also think there were multiple versions of it as well (basically different characters on the side).

http://www.gamercenteronline.net/2008/06/28/the-dark-knight-xbox-360/

I listed Gears of War 2 on craigslist. Here's my first response:
[quote name='[email protected]']
The best i can do is $16 for GOW2

This week the price just dropped "NEW" on GOW2

Let me know...thanks.[/quote]

::update::

I decided to go off on him. I'm not really mad, I was hoping to get a pissed off response from him. Didn't get it. :cry:

[quote name='iydk']

Iydk Ydg
wrote:

Are you serious? You have got to be kidding me. I mean really? You actually think I don't know the value of the games I'm selling? This is the stupidest reply I've ever gotten to any of my listings- ever.

You've got to be the most idiotic person on the internet. I've read some pretty ignorant posts on YouTube videos, and they don't even come CLOSE to what you sent me. Your grammar is fine and your punctuation is decent- but oh my god that's the worst excuse for a low-ball I've ever had. "The price just dropped". I am rolling on the floor laughing my ass off.

I expected you to TyPE Lieki ThiS with a message that so blatantly disregards my credit as a seller. Come on, really? I offer a generous price and get this?

You fail at business and life. This is immediately going into a blog- this belongs to the internet now, Damian Brown.

-iydk​
[/quote]

[quote name='[email protected]']
You took it personal.....this has nothing to do with you. An offer was made "AT" what i feel "I" can do for the game. Do not always draw conclusions or assumptions.

My offer was not personal.....you took it that way. Also, the price has dropped on the game. That's a brutal fact. Who cares.......anyway.

There is no reason to blow a "Hissy Fit" over a toy.......right?? We are talking about a "CHILD'S TOY"................this is not a commodity, LMAO:whistle2:D
[/quote]

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Filler2001']Which GOW2 are you talking about?[/quote]

Look at the first sentence in his post.

[quote name='iydkydg']I listed Gears of War 2 on craigslist. Here's my first response:[/quote]

Here's one for a few xbox games

http://kpr.craigslist.org/tag/986721365.html

Barely Used Xbox Games!!!! These are children Approperate and they sure love em'! I have :
-Harry potter & the Goblet of fire
- The Incredibles
- Spongebob Squarepants: The movie (Game)
These have been BARELY played. They have all the manuals and the original cases. These games run around $25 and up Reg. Now $9 each or for the set $22.

I thought about emailing them and telling them I'll give them $2 a piece.

http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/tag/988110107.html

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-Super Nintendo w/15 games-=-=-=-=-=-=- - $150 (sw)

Date: 2009-01-10, 5:41PM PST

Super Nintendo with 15 games, 2 controllers, adapter and cable wire. Games are Donkey Kong Country, Super Mario Allstars, Super Mario world,dr. Mario tetris, Ms Pac Man, Home alone,Mortal Kombat 1,Mortal Kombat2,Mortal Kombat 3, super punch out,street figter 2 turbo,primal rage,gradius 3, rock n roll racing, jurassic park ,joe & mac. If you are interested please email.

Anybody need an old Atari 2600?

http://wichita.craigslist.org/ele/988989988.html

wanted someone to return an item for me to walmart (Inman, ks)

Date: 2009-01-11, 3:52PM CST

I have 2 items that I need returned to walmart. I can't take them back because I've taken back 3 things in the past year to walmart w/out a reciept and that's the limit. I don't have the reciept for these items. Will give you a $20 dollar walmart or restaurant gift card for doing this for me. Thanks.

Trevor

[quote name='PhrostByte']looking to buy your nintendo 64 bundle for the listed price of $15.. let me know when you want to meet up[/QUOTE]

here's an update..

[quote name='Her']It is listed for $150.00. Do you want it?[/QUOTE]

Now I'm gonna try to make her second guess herself and drop the hint that maybe SHE'S wrong about HER price.

[quote name='Me']that's probably a typo.. n64's usually sell for $10-$30.. maybe you're thinking of a nintendo wii? those typically sell for around $150[/QUOTE]

One of us feels stupid right now and I'm almost sure it's not me. :lol:

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/doc/ele/993020256.html

Super Nintendo with many games (DC)
Date: 2009-01-14, 4:50PM EST

I have a super nintendo with all the connection cords and three remotes. Plus I have these games: Super Mario Kart, NBA Jam, Donkey Kong Country 1,2 & 3, Super Mario World & Mickey Mania.

Willing to trade for a nice subwoofer, or sell for $150 obo.

Pure insanity, 150 for an snes?! If I were going to trade a subwoofer I would need more then that crap

http://columbus.craigslist.org/bar/992770705.html

Hello, i'm looking to trade my xbox 360 that i just got for christmas. It comes with the console, a 512mb memory card, a falcon chip(guaranteed to never get the "3 rings of death"), comes with 2 controllers, 1 is a black wireless and 1 is a white corded, also comes with 2 games which are, NCAA FOOTBALL 09 and COLLEGE HOOPS 2k8, both are brand new and only played a couple times. I have all the wires and cords and also have all the HD(high defenition) cords w/HDMI cable!! and it has a 3 year warranty left through microsoft! I'm looking to get a PS3 in great condition. Would prefer 80gb hard drive, but 40 is ok. Let me know if interested!! Text me for fast response 614-***-****. I can send pictures off of my phone,
Thanks

Rotfl

First the falcon chip is not "Guaranteed to never RROD"

HAI GUYZ I WANT 2 TRAID MI 200 DOLLAR ARCADE 360 FOR A 400 DOLLARS PLAISTASHION 3 IT COMES WITH 2 BRAND NEW OPENED GAIMS

So basically

200 dollar arcade system (with old falcon chip that could RROD)
20 dollar corded controller
2 games that sell used for 10 bucks a piece maybe
HDMI cable that I could get for 1.95 from amazon

for a 400 dollar 80 gig ps3

Where do i sign up?

I keep seeing that crazy stuff on craigslist in Las Vegas. "I want to trade Super Smash Bros for Mario Kart (must include the wheel)" ... Like you said, trade last year's game that can be had for about $25 for this year's hot game that can't be found.:wall:

I would also like to trade my PS1 (it's slim!!!!!) for your Wii (must have Wii Fit included!) :bs:

http://kpr.craigslist.org/emd/994885500.html

I'm sure this is legit

Want to build up your CD collection? Lookin for that extremely rare mixtape to no avail?
Title says it all.. Rap/RnB/Country/Polka/Square Dancing/Spoken Word/ ANYTHING you name it...

It's a waste of time to drive around to sell 1 CD or DVD so here's my deals:
20$ = 4 CD's
30$ = 10 CD's
50$ = 20 CD's

All DVD's go for 15 bucks a pop...

And o yeah... I deliver!

If you wanna get a smaller amount than the first deal you gotta come to my house...

Talk about talking up the devil......
He wants to trade this for a Wii.

http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/tag/987037839.html
Nintendo + Super Nintendo (2in1 console), N64, PS2 games

Banjoe-Kazooie
Rampage 2
Earthworm Jim 3D
Namco Museum (6 games in 1)
Starfox
Mortal Kombat Trilogy
Asteroids
Zelda
Perfect Dark
Killer Instinct Gold
Mario Kart (Steering Wheel and Pedals also)
Little Mermaid (NES)
Aladdin (SNES)
Super Mario 1,2,3 (SNES)
Super Mario World (SNES)
Smackdown VS Raw (PS2)
SWAT (PS2)
NBA Street Vol 2 (PS2)
SpyHunter (PS2)
Madden NFL 2005 (PS2)
Battlefield 2 (PS2)
Socom 2 (PS2)
NBA Live 2004 (PS2)
Coldwinter (PS2)

all 31 games, game systems, 5 controllers, steering wheel and pedals, all cords ready to play. Everything is in excellent condition and adult owned non smoking home. Depending on what you offer I am capaple of making an even better deal to ensure we both break even. Thanks for reading, please email me.
I will give you $150 if you give me $300.

Wow... it's been a treasure of craigslist-insanity (my name was inspired by this thread) in Las Vegas... talk about Reverse Low Balling... this fool is going to buy your (presumably new) Wii Fit for $85. As we say in the bartender business, " 'Peciate It!"

http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/tag/994727338.html

Wii Fit Wanted... - $85 (Northwest)

Date: 2009-01-15, 8:00PM PST

K so costco has the wii fit for $78. game stop for $90. Both are on back order. Joe the manager at costco says he will be getting in a new shipment within 1 week. The costco on decatur/215.. He is there now I just left from that store.

I dont mind waiting but I really want one now. I have cash in hand and can come buy it right now. I wont spend over $85 since costco is selling them for $78.

If anyone is selling a wii fit and will sell it to me for $85 I will come buy it right now.

Thank you.

Please call 702-629-????

http://southjersey.craigslist.org/tag/987685121.html

Final Fantasy 7 - $500

Date: 2009-01-10, 2:34PM EST

The legendary game that took PlayStation by storm! Hailed to this day as the Citizen Kane of all RPG style video games, this is a treasure to behold!

The perfect valentines gift for any collector or game historian you know & Love! Call 856 371 4237 for more info.

• it's ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
PostingID: 987685121

http://madison.craigslist.org/tag/1000770656.html

Final Fantasy XVI (Super Copyright Infringement Edition) - $700 (Madison-ANY)

Date: 2009-01-20, 4:10PM CST

This game won't actually be released until 2018, and will not run on any extant game system, but you are free to pay me a large sum of money for the pre-release vision that I have just now produced in the span of 35 minutes. It consists of a gigantic map around which you can guide an annoying young man with spiky blond hair. If you wait until Tuesday, there might even be monsters to fight and treasure to gather! The possibilities will be endless!

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
PostingID: 1000770656

bread's done
Back