YMMV PS4 and Xbox One games are at Dollar Tree for $1!

Zantra

Banned
People are finding Xbox One and PS4 games mixed in with the DVDs and Blu Rays that people usually find. Somebody found a Scribblenauts game for Xbox One, and the PS4 and Xbox One version of that newer Lord of the Rings game. This is insane!!!

I found starlink weapon packs "crusher" and "shockwave" $1 each. I also picked up the NPH choose your own autobiography book
I actually went and looked for the NPH book, but no luck and no new games. New dump of movies, though, so scored Pulse (Kairo) and [REC] 3. And they have bags of Bertie Bott's beans and Harry Potter Jelly Slugs in the candy aisle at mine now if anyone's interested in that.

I finally scored a copy of Titanfall 2 for Xbox One today at the Dollar Tree that's less than a mile from me.  The store received a new shipment of Blu-Rays and DVDs, but that might have been the only video game in the box. 

I finally scored a copy of Titanfall 2 for Xbox One today at the Dollar Tree that's less than a mile from me. The store received a new shipment of Blu-Rays and DVDs, but that might have been the only video game in the box.
Congrats! I feel like I'm finally getting over my Covid 19, but I'm still too weak to go out to stores, so I am happy that people are finding games. I'm living vicariously through all of you.

No sign of Madden or Titan Fall 2.  I did pick up Robocop (2014) on Bluray/DVD. 

Did I win with Cheapy D?  Like how it was a win to buy "Time and Eternity" with CAG whoknows.

Congrats! I feel like I'm finally getting over my Covid 19, but I'm still too weak to go out to stores, so I am happy that people are finding games. I'm living vicariously through all of you.
Weren't you the one posting that you already caught it twice between March and June, despite the first case of reinfection being recorded just yesterday?

Weren't you the one posting that you already caught it twice between March and June, despite the first case of reinfection being recorded just yesterday?
No, I caught it back in March, and I've been sick since then. I'm only starting to feel like a human being again, and it's almost September.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back