Your collection - post a photo - show us what'cha got!

Hey Guys,

What is the best way to post the pictures directly in the thread?

I used image shack and could only post the links.

Any help?

Is there a step by step process on how to do this?

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks.

[quote name='Barney']very nice.. where did you get that playstation banner that u have on your wall?[/QUOTE]
Both the banners came from K-Mart. They were in the electronics section hanging over the video games and the manager there gave them to me when they went out of business.

Ferris, copy the link to the image, then click the button at the top of the reply box that looks like a sunset coming over a hill and paste the link in to the pop-up box.

[quote name='ferris182']Hey Guys,

Any help?

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Use the direct link from imageshack, then put that in the HTML tag.

Example: [ img ] url here [ /img ] with no spaces

Any help?

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks.[/QUOTE]

The links will work fine.

Take the link from imageshack and then when you go to your post panel (where the other buttons for text color, italicize, bold, etc. are located), there is an "Insert Image" button that looks like a tiny landscape with two green hills and a sun. It will then prompt you to paste the link to the picture, and then you're ready to go.

[quote name='ZombieToast']I love that there's a light switch in the middle of your shelves. Ha ha, that's got to be ridiculously annoying.[/QUOTE]

You don't even know the half of it. The jerk that built this house must have been some sort of wierd craftsman because EVERY fuckING ROOM has/had wood paneling (actual wood, not laminate crap) and built-in shelving/book cases/cabinets. All made from what looks like scrap from other jobs and ALL built in to the structure. Taking any of this crap out requires tearing an entire wall out, literally. No consistency whatsoever, as evidenced by my wall of games :mad:

[quote name='Jodou']Those custom covers remind me of what video rental stores were like seeing as they had to put games in plastic and cartridges were so big. They used to just cut the box up and shove it in those clam shells, which always made me sad since I kept all my boxes brand new as a kid. I was so smart saving them in mint condition as a kid and then fucked it all up by throwing them away as a young adult. There just came a point where I didn't have room for them anymore and I'll always regret not making an effort to store them somehow.[/QUOTE]

I've kept every box for every game that I've ever had a box for since I was 10. They're stored away for my kids ;)

DSC00744.jpg

DSC00746.jpg

DSC00743.jpg

[quote name='Romeo']wiggy that cases are you using for your handhelds? And are you printing on any special paper? I'd like to do this for my handhelds![/QUOTE]

Have you heard of the Universal Game Case (UGC)? That's what I use for the cart games and the portables. The double versions that you see holding the portables take, um, a little bit of modification. Some systems like the DS and GBA SP fit into a single case, but I wanted them to have a consistent aesthetic, so I made the doubles for all of them. Plus, it gave me room to store chargers and whatnot, which just further cleans up the gaming clutter :D

Wiggy's Double UGC how-to on Cover Project

[quote name='therealdanhill'] Not very much, but I've only been a true CAG for like 8 months. Here is my real claim to fame tho lol:
044.jpg
[/QUOTE]

That's a nice looking bar! Do you use it often? I mean, obviously YOU don't use it very often, but like when guests are over or for holiday family events?

I'm actually just about to tear ours out to make way for some arcade uprights :bouncy: We NEVER use it and it's taking up precious gaming nerd real estate!

DSC02456.jpg

What is the best way to post the pictures directly in the thread?[/QUOTE]

Photobucket is also really easy to use and free. Like others said, just use the [ IMG ] tags to post 'em.

Nah, I don't use it often. I stopped drinking last october, and unfortunatly, with having a wife and kids I don't have any friends anymore, (can't do most of the stuff they do) so it kind of just sits there. It's a real damn crying shame.

Keeping the boxes as a young kid is really impressive, all those snes boxes :) I wish I kept mine, I kept my instructions though and then boxes as I got older. But thinking about it now, none of the nes/snes games I had as a kid are expensive complete today.

I did keep my genesis boxes, which makes sense, although I'm still surprised at how often I see loose genesis carts in collections, at stores, or online.

[quote name='wiggyx']You don't even know the half of it. The jerk that built this house must have been some sort of wierd craftsman because EVERY fuckING ROOM has/had wood paneling (actual wood, not laminate crap) and built-in shelving/book cases/cabinets. All made from what looks like scrap from other jobs and ALL built in to the structure. Taking any of this crap out requires tearing an entire wall out, literally. No consistency whatsoever, as evidenced by my wall of games :mad:[/QUOTE]

My house is that way, too, everything is just a little bit off. Like the bathroom, there's a big piece of wood missing from the door because the toilet is obviously too close to the door, so they had to take that piece out in order to be able to open it properly. Which makes me wonder why you'd not just make sure the toilet was in the right place before you went ahead and installed it, but I've never built a house.

[quote name='Survivalism']My house is that way, too, everything is just a little bit off. Like the bathroom, there's a big piece of wood missing from the door because the toilet is obviously too close to the door, so they had to take that piece out in order to be able to open it properly. Which makes me wonder why you'd not just make sure the toilet was in the right place before you went ahead and installed it, but I've never built a house.[/QUOTE]

my parents house is like that too. the wiring is simply crazy they are finnally fixing some of it now.

also there were so many freakin light switches when we moved in there at first lol

but my favorite when we moved in? five doors five different keys. and one door shared a key with another door and thats it. so 6 doors 5 different keys.

i swear they were stoned when they made that house.

My house originally didn't have light switches, so somebody eventually installed some, but they were put in awkward places. In three rooms, you have to go in and close the door in order to get to the switch. In one, the switch is on the other side of the room, so we sometimes have to use a flashlight. The outlets are even worse. They were all jury-rigged and hanging from the walls when we moved in. None of them were grounded properly and they were basically a complete mess, so I had to rewire all of them (good thing I accidentally took Ag Mechanics in high school). They look nice and purty now, but I can't put a cover on one because it protrudes from the corner of the wall. My house is also slanted in various spots because it was built without a foundation, so we had to go underneath and install footings (which almost evened it out). And there's also the extra bathroom that contains only a toilet and a standing-room-only shower. I could go on all day about our little funhouse, but I'll spare you all the rest of the details because this obviously isn't the place.

[quote name='ZombieToast']My house originally didn't have light switches, so somebody eventually installed some, but they were put in awkward places. In three rooms, you have to go in and close the door in order to get to the switch. In one, the switch is on the other side of the room, so we sometimes have to use a flashlight. The outlets are even worse. They were all jury-rigged and hanging from the walls when we moved in. None of them were grounded properly and they were basically a complete mess, so I had to rewire all of them (good thing I accidentally took Ag Mechanics in high school). They look nice and purty now, but I can't put a cover on one because it protrudes from the corner of the wall. My house is also slanted in various spots because it was built without a foundation, so we had to go underneath and install footings (which almost evened it out). And there's also the extra bathroom that contains only a toilet and a standing-room-only shower. I could go on all day about our little funhouse, but I'll spare you all the rest of the details because this obviously isn't the place.[/QUOTE]

ah i see the people that made my parents house also made yours. our original wiring that they are just now fixing honestly sounds about as bad or maybe worse than what you described. our switches were great. we had like 4 switches to lights in the kitchen(kitchen was a whole 10 feet probably originally and maybe 4 feet wide) another 4 for where the kitchen table was. another 5 for the family room lights. also nearly every room had a cable plug hook up. i think it took us a year to discover all the light switches lol.

i would love to hear more about your fun house though that standing room shower and no foundation part sounds winner.

Eek! At least our electrical wasn't all out of whack like that. It did need updating, but that's just because it's a 60+ year old house.

Since we're getting a bit off-topic, I thought I'd mention that I am desperately in need of more space. The big media shelf unit I use for my console games is 100% full, as is the media shelf unit that I use for my handheld games. Everything older than PS2 isn't even on display right now and I've got a stack of newer games in my drawer that have nowhere to go. And now my movie shelves are full too because we bought a bunch of cheap Blu-rays. There's one little set of shelves that I can use, but I would have to separate part of my collection and I'm not sure how I want to go about doing that because they're already in a weird order as it is (Xbox, Xbox 360, Wii, PS3, Gamecube, PS2). If I'm going to split them up, I want to move an entire console over, but the only small collection I have is Gamecube, which is only six games (not even close to being enough). Decisions, decisions...

[quote name='kayne2000']ah i see the people that made my parents house also made yours. our original wiring that they are just now fixing honestly sounds about as bad or maybe worse than what you described. our switches were great. we had like 4 switches to lights in the kitchen(kitchen was a whole 10 feet probably originally and maybe 4 feet wide) another 4 for where the kitchen table was. another 5 for the family room lights. also nearly every room had a cable plug hook up. i think it took us a year to discover all the light switches lol.

i would love to hear more about your fun house though that standing room shower and no foundation part sounds winner.[/QUOTE]
So we don't clutter the thread with all of our OT talk, I'll put this in a spoiler:
Our house was built in 1927, so it's got all kinds of quirks. I want to say it was built as a low-income rental, but it's hard to say. I guess I would have to go over the title records again to find out for sure. One thing I know for sure, however, is that we have absolutely no insulation. We're out in the California desert, so it's about 110° on average during summer and 40°-ish during winter and the temperatures are always more extreme inside the house. Right now, for example, it's a comfortable 81° outside, but it feels like an oven inside. Thankfully, we have a nice A/C that we put into the giant hole in our wall where someone had installed a swamp cooler at one point. Sadly, there is no central cooling and there is no heating...of any sort.

The second bathroom I mentioned before appears to have originally been a closet. There is just barely enough room for the toilet that sits next to the aforementioned shower, which I would estimate is a 4'x4' box with a door. Because the floor is slanted, it doesn't drain properly, so we don't use it. In face, we don't use the bathroom for anything because we're not comfortable with the lack of a sink. We're considering either installing a tiny wall sink or just converting it back into a closet so we can have extra storage. There's currently only three of us living here, so there's no need for more than one bathroom anyway. My wife's not a girly girl who spends an hour in the bathroom to get ready. Good thing too because there aren't any outlets in there for a hair dryer or curling iron or anything like that (I may eventually put one in). If I ever need to attack my head or beard with a shaver, I have to use an extension cord.

Not having a foundation almost prevented us from buying the house. We're young and just want a roof over our heads, so it wasn't a huge deal to us, but the lending company wasn't too keen on the idea. See, this was a foreclosure and they have certain restrictions because they don't want to end up with a lemon if we bail out or die or something. Thankfully, when the inspector came out, I got him to agree to write off the house as livable if we promised to fix the problem, which we did. Pouring a new foundation would've cost at least $10,000 so we opted for footings, which we were able to install ourselves. It was a bit of a messy job, but we had the inspector come back out and he deemed it acceptable. And it's been holding up quite well so far.

Originally, the entire house slanted ever so slightly downward from the center. We were mostly able to correct this with the footings by lifting parts of the house, but a couple of rooms still aren't entirely horizontal. We couldn't do anymore, though, because some of the walls started cracking. At least it's an easy enough fix...instead of drywall, our entire house is coated in about two inches of plaster. It's unsightly and it can be difficult to put things up on the walls, but at least it's easy to patch. But it's also very heavy, which is probably what caused the house to sag.

Another thing worth noting is that we have some sort of attic or crawlspace, but we have no way to get into it. There is absolutely no ceiling entrance, although it looks like there used to be. We've tried getting in from outside, but we weren't able to find a way to do so without causing damage. This became quite a nuisance when we discovered that pigeons had decided to start nesting up there (we have since rid ourselves of them entirely).

Oh, and I didn't even mention the doors. All of the doorways are about two inches too small, so when we weatherized the entryways, we had to shave down the doors (which are made of some sort of metal). The doors inside are homemade...as far as I can tell, they seem to be made out of wood paneling. One of my favorite things is the huge archway that used to be a wall. See, the dining room and living room were originally connected by a large archway, but someone plastered over it and turned the dining room into a bedroom. The archway is still very obvious and a bit ugly, but I was able to convert the makeshift closet into a nice big pantry, so that's a plus.

The laundry/mud room was also turned into a bedroom, but it's not as obvious because the laundry hookups are outside. We tried to make it work, but our washer was eventually ruined by the weather, so we eventually put some small holes in the wall so we could run the water and gas lines through it. My son's bedroom appears to be an add-on, but we're not quite sure. It just seems that way because one of the walls juts out and the door hits it (so it can't be opened all the way). Add-on or not, you can see where there used to be French doors that opened onto the back patio. My wife wants to put them back in, but we'll probably be out of here before ever getting around to that.

There are probably a lot more fun issues I could talk about, but I'm drawing a blank at the moment. And this is getting too long anyway. Our house is definitely a piece of work, but we're actually pretty happy here for now. Besides, it was less than $40,000 for 6000-sq-ft lot, which isn't too shabby. By the time we're able to move somewhere better, we're hoping the market will improve and we'll be able to get most of our money back. Once we finish some of the improvements, of course. Man, this place is a handyman's dream... Too bad I'm not a handyman.

[quote name='ZombieToast']Trying to organize Legos in any way is a hell of a task, but if you're going to do so, it should definitely be by size/shape because it's much easier to spot a specific color.[/QUOTE]

I know this post is OLD, but I was looking at your post in the thread to see pics of your collection (after reading about your house)....yea I guess I'm stalker status lol....but anyway...

I used to work for a children's after school/summer camp program where they created video games, videos, used robotics, etc. We had a Lego cart that cost about 10k *at least that is what I was told* and EVERY week on Monday we would have it organized (beams by size, paltes by size, wheels, gears, etc. all by size) and by Friday it would be a COMPLETE mess and we'd have to organize it all over again. Nevermind scouring the floor for lost pieces and taking creations apart. UGH! I hate Lego now!

Just started my collection a few months ago. I got inspired by fellow CAGs and decided to start up a collection. Here is what I have so far:

5bff370850.jpg

5a3059c8b4.jpg

fa77785452.jpg

I have about 20-30 more :360: games in a cd organizer without cases.

[quote name='GILiveRadio']Just started my collection a few months ago. I got inspired by fellow CAGs and decided to start up a collection. Here is what I have so far:

5bff370850.jpg

5a3059c8b4.jpg

fa77785452.jpg

I have about 20-30 more :360: games in a cd organizer without cases.[/QUOTE]

So I see you are a playstation fanboy :)

[quote name='ZombieToast']Since we're getting a bit off-topic, I thought I'd mention that I am desperately in need of more space. The big media shelf unit I use for my console games is 100% full, as is the media shelf unit that I use for my handheld games. Everything older than PS2 isn't even on display right now and I've got a stack of newer games in my drawer that have nowhere to go. And now my movie shelves are full too because we bought a bunch of cheap Blu-rays. There's one little set of shelves that I can use, but I would have to separate part of my collection and I'm not sure how I want to go about doing that because they're already in a weird order as it is (Xbox, Xbox 360, Wii, PS3, Gamecube, PS2). If I'm going to split them up, I want to move an entire console over, but the only small collection I have is Gamecube, which is only six games (not even close to being enough). Decisions, decisions...
[/QUOTE]

I got rid of my dvd's/Blu-Rays. What I mean to say is I bought those 200 DVD case binders from Case Logic. They are currently on sale for 34.99, and what I love about them is they have sections for movie title notes.
I only keep the good movie title notes, I toss the junk ones.

I currently have over 700 dvd's, so those binders are a godsend for me. Any dvd/blu-ray that is a box-set, those I keep. It's the individual movies that I put into the binders.

[quote name='TiKi2']So I see you are a playstation fanboy :)[/QUOTE]

*gasp!* :shock:how did you know! Lol my kids mainly use the PS2/3/Wii and the wife and I mainly game on 360.

[quote name='ZombieToast']Since we're getting a bit off-topic, I thought I'd mention that I am desperately in need of more space. The big media shelf unit I use for my console games is 100% full, as is the media shelf unit that I use for my handheld games. Everything older than PS2 isn't even on display right now and I've got a stack of newer games in my drawer that have nowhere to go. And now my movie shelves are full too because we bought a bunch of cheap Blu-rays. There's one little set of shelves that I can use, but I would have to separate part of my collection and I'm not sure how I want to go about doing that because they're already in a weird order as it is (Xbox, Xbox 360, Wii, PS3, Gamecube, PS2). If I'm going to split them up, I want to move an entire console over, but the only small collection I have is Gamecube, which is only six games (not even close to being enough). Decisions, decisions...
[/QUOTE]

I'm in the same boat. Dhrlves are cluttered. Need more room/shelves. But yah don't really have much room for more shelves. Main reason I haven't posted pics. I need to get around to it though.

[quote name='gpgorbosjr']I know this post is OLD, but I was looking at your post in the thread to see pics of your collection (after reading about your house)....yea I guess I'm stalker status lol....but anyway...

I used to work for a children's after school/summer camp program where they created video games, videos, used robotics, etc. We had a Lego cart that cost about 10k *at least that is what I was told* and EVERY week on Monday we would have it organized (beams by size, paltes by size, wheels, gears, etc. all by size) and by Friday it would be a COMPLETE mess and we'd have to organize it all over again. Nevermind scouring the floor for lost pieces and taking creations apart. UGH! I hate Lego now![/QUOTE]
I actually became good friends for a while with a gal who was "stalking" me...
She found me on MySpace and I guess she thought I was funny/interesting and decided to read my entire blog. I wrote a lot back then and I had been doing it for a long time, so it's an impressive undertaking. If printed, my old blog would easily be bigger than a collegiate dictionary or two. Anyway, she eventually contacted me because much to her surprise, she came across an entry in which I actually drove around town looking for her house. See, a few years back, I was working on a film about a threesome gone awry and a friend at the time had insisted that this girl would've been perfect as the mistress, so we were trying to give her a copy of the script, but he couldn't remember where she lived. She ended up reading about the ensuing adventure and we ended up becoming good buddies. I kinda miss meeting random strangers through MySpace.

Anyway, that sounds like a HUGE pain. I couldn't even imagine having to do something like that on a weekly basis. Simply picking up my Legos to put them away was bad enough.

[quote name='Rexall']I got rid of my dvd's/Blu-Rays. What I mean to say is I bought those 200 DVD case binders from Case Logic. They are currently on sale for 34.99, and what I love about them is they have sections for movie title notes.
I only keep the good movie title notes, I toss the junk ones.

I currently have over 700 dvd's, so those binders are a godsend for me. Any dvd/blu-ray that is a box-set, those I keep. It's the individual movies that I put into the binders.[/QUOTE]
I've got about 700 or so burned DVD's that I keep in binders (each one holds 520), but I keep my legal ones out on the shelves because I enjoy having the cases. I may end up boxing some of them up if I have to, though.

[quote name='FlamedLiquid']I'm in the same boat. Dhrlves are cluttered. Need more room/shelves. But yah don't really have much room for more shelves. Main reason I haven't posted pics. I need to get around to it though.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I wish I could just buy some bigger shelves so everything can stay together, but there's no room for anything else. I'm going to have to put some serious thought into how I want to handle all of this stuff.

[quote name='ZombieToast']I actually became good friends for a while with a gal who was "stalking" me...
She found me on MySpace and I guess she thought I was funny/interesting and decided to read my entire blog. I wrote a lot back then and I had been doing it for a long time, so it's an impressive undertaking. If printed, my old blog would easily be bigger than a collegiate dictionary or two. Anyway, she eventually contacted me because much to her surprise, she came across an entry in which I actually drove around town looking for her house. See, a few years back, I was working on a film about a threesome gone awry and a friend at the time had insisted that this girl would've been perfect as the mistress, so we were trying to give her a copy of the script, but he couldn't remember where she lived. She ended up reading about the ensuing adventure and we ended up becoming good buddies. I kinda miss meeting random strangers through MySpace.

Anyway, that sounds like a HUGE pain. I couldn't even imagine having to do something like that on a weekly basis. Simply picking up my Legos to put them away was bad enough.

I've got about 700 or so burned DVD's that I keep in binders (each one holds 520), but I keep my legal ones out on the shelves because I enjoy having the cases. I may end up boxing some of them up if I have to, though.

Yeah, I wish I could just buy some bigger shelves so everything can stay together, but there's no room for anything else. I'm going to have to put some serious thought into how I want to handle all of this stuff.[/QUOTE]

I can't speak for others but putting all your responses in spoilers makes me more interested in reading them lol.

[quote name='gpgorbosjr']I can't speak for others but putting all your responses in spoilers makes me more interested in reading them lol.[/QUOTE]

Not for me, I'm too lazy to make an extra click to read/see what's under. So lazy.....zzzz...zzz.z.zz...

[quote name='ZombieToast']Ha ha, you're not missing much anyway.[/QUOTE]

I certainly hope not. I'd hate to miss porn secretly hiding in spoilers. :*(

Also, to get back on track, I decided to switch up my anime collection a bit. I saw in someone else's collection that they had their anime box sets all with the spine facing out. The box sets are the ones with the outer box and individual volumes on the inside. I used to have them each volume facing out, but in that other person's pic it actually looked better with the spine out, so I switched them all around, and I think I like this look better.

img1038af.jpg

img1044y.jpg

img1046dn.jpg

img1050ox.jpg

No pictures of the rest of the collection since no change.

[quote name='ZombieToast']Ha ha, you're not missing much anyway.[/QUOTE]

you are right. im sure your house can be found in all its glory on married with children:lol:

[quote name='kayne2000']you are right. im sure your house can be found in all its glory on married with children:lol:[/QUOTE]

They had an awesome house considering how poor they were. I would have taken the Bud's basement. ^__^

[quote name='Squarehard']They had an awesome house considering how poor they were. I would have taken the Bud's basement. ^__^[/QUOTE]

they did an episode showing how bad that basement was once. it was the one where al was put on lock down and confined to the basement.

then again there was a seperate episode where the basement linked to the nude bad....

[quote name='Squarehard']the basement wasn't so bad either when that tornado hit ;D[/QUOTE]

clearly God wanted Al to live so he would be stuck with peggy

^^ I think that's the largest library of GC games I've seen. Nice. And damn, you must have every Sims game made.:lol:

I was actually just coming here to post that I now own a Barbie game.:p It's one of those old Game Boy games that are worthless unless they have the box (which my copy does). I should have updated pics of my collection soon.

[quote name='Vinny']^^ I think that's the largest library of GC games I've seen. Nice. And damn, you must have every Sims game made.:lol: [/QUOTE]

The Sims games would be my wife's contribution to the game collection lol

I am teh jealous of that GC collection.

I'm just about out of room on my shelves and I've still got plenty of carts to case. I'll snap some pics tomorrow.

Krunks- Does that little Pikachu (first pic) have metal circles on the bottom and when you press them it says "PIKACHU"??? Use to have one of those, dont know where it went.

not really a collection, but here's a pic of my setup and the games i own. oh and sd tv's ftw.

IMG_20120520_173808.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='RELISCH']not really a collection, but here's a pic of my setup and the games i own. oh and sd tv's ftw.[/QUOTE]

Doesn't really matter the size to deem it a good or bad collection. Everybody gotta start somewhere. :3

[quote name='wiggyx']Pretty much ran out of room on the old shelves...

...time for Wiggy Shelves 2.0© :p

rev1compositecopy.jpg
[/QUOTE]

That is fucking sextacular. Are you going to build them yourself?

[quote name='RELISCH']not really a collection, but here's a pic of my setup and the games i own. oh and sd tv's ftw.

[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Squarehard']Doesn't really matter the size to deem it a good or bad collection. Everybody gotta start somewhere. :3[/QUOTE]

Yup, even the largest collections started with just 1 game... or maybe a handful. Hell, you might not even want a large collection.

[quote name='juangrande386']Krunks- Does that little Pikachu (first pic) have metal circles on the bottom and when you press them it says "PIKACHU"??? Use to have one of those, dont know where it went.[/QUOTE]

yes it does, I think I've had that thing since '98

[quote name='Vinny']That is fucking sextacular. Are you going to build them yourself? [/QUOTE]

Yup. Actually built it in SolidWorks so I know exactly how much material I need to get it done :D

[quote name='Pookymeister']Basement still in the works, but thinking of getting two of these side by side (horizontally) for the TV and consoles/accessories

http://www.crateandbarrel.com/furniture/media-stands-consoles/shift-black-74"-bookcase/s254374[/QUOTE]

Man, 200 bucks for fucking chip board shelves. That shit kills me :???:

[quote name='wiggyx']Yup. Actually built it in SolidWorks so I know exactly how much material I need to get it done :D

Man, 200 bucks for fucking chip board shelves. That shit kills me :???:[/QUOTE]

i hear they take kidneys if you cant pony up the cash lol

like this one kid i heard about in china(go figure) sold his kidney for an ipad 2 and new laptop. confessed to mom because well backdoor kidney operations would never ever have complications lol. but being backdoor you know they were kind of screwed.

No way, $200 is definitely too much for something like that. BigLots has almost the exact same thing for $89 or $99. With a simple design like that, it would be much cheaper to just buy some nice wood at Home Depot (which they will cut to your specified dimensions for free) and then spray-paint it black.

^^^ This.

There's nothing magical or special about that design. Even just using butt joints, as long as you reinforced the back with MDF or something similar, you'd have a sturdy enough unit. Plus, it wouldn't swell up like a sponge the moment moisture comes into contact with it. Stupid chip board crap...

Damn Krunks....very impressive. Maybe I'm blind but I don't see any ps2 games......could explain the huge ass gamecube collection.....and is Infsmous 2 the only ps3 game you own?

bread's done
Back