* * * * - 18 votes

My Coke Rewards is dead, long live Coke Rewards. Or not.

coke

#13951 mikepeluso   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   872 Posts   Joined 11.3 Years Ago  

mikepeluso

Posted 18 December 2019 - 10:39 PM

I know how you feel but what can be said. Though at times it does feel like they would just come out and bluntly say "were killing the program" instead of this but it is what it is. Though I have no doubt all the damn e-mails they send out for nothing add to the frustration (they sure as hell do for me).

The problem is they really aren't killing the program.They are just idiots and giving the prize money out in weird random ways.I have talked to tons of people who have bags and boxes of caps and codes and ask when can I enter them for any gift card. All they had to do for good will from the loyal customers who actually "buy" and drink the product is have one $5 gift card for the holidays that they could use their codes on.

#13952 FlamedLiquid   The Kersed Sowl CAGiversary!   8744 Posts   Joined 15.8 Years Ago  

FlamedLiquid

Posted 19 December 2019 - 12:19 AM

I wish coke would just say they are done for good with the program at this point instead of the wait and hope for the next good promo.

#13953 GameDemonKing   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   823 Posts   Joined 13.3 Years Ago  

GameDemonKing

Posted 21 December 2019 - 01:51 AM

I have a $10 Amazon code and I'm looking for $10 iTunes code DM ASAP

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: coke