* * * * - 18 votes

My Coke Rewards is dead, long live Coke Rewards. Or not.

coke

#13951 mikepeluso   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   872 Posts   Joined 12.4 Years Ago  

mikepeluso

Posted 18 December 2019 - 10:39 PM

I know how you feel but what can be said. Though at times it does feel like they would just come out and bluntly say "were killing the program" instead of this but it is what it is. Though I have no doubt all the damn e-mails they send out for nothing add to the frustration (they sure as hell do for me).

The problem is they really aren't killing the program.They are just idiots and giving the prize money out in weird random ways.I have talked to tons of people who have bags and boxes of caps and codes and ask when can I enter them for any gift card. All they had to do for good will from the loyal customers who actually "buy" and drink the product is have one $5 gift card for the holidays that they could use their codes on.

#13952 FlamedLiquid   The Kersed Sowl CAGiversary!   8854 Posts   Joined 16.9 Years Ago  

FlamedLiquid

Posted 19 December 2019 - 12:19 AM

I wish coke would just say they are done for good with the program at this point instead of the wait and hope for the next good promo.

#13953 GameDemonKing   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   840 Posts   Joined 14.4 Years Ago  

GameDemonKing

Posted 21 December 2019 - 01:51 AM

I have a $10 Amazon code and I'm looking for $10 iTunes code DM ASAP

#13954 forced2change   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   723 Posts   Joined 11.3 Years Ago  

forced2change

Posted 02 November 2020 - 09:08 PM

Coke announced a holiday rewards promotion and man, it’s bad. You can win a virtual experience with  Robert Irvine or Shutterfly stuff. Wow. Really hope they announce something else as part of their holiday promos. 

#13955 TheCarsForever   The Cars Forever! CAGiversary!   476 Posts   Joined 10.6 Years Ago  

TheCarsForever

Posted 07 November 2020 - 06:11 PM

Coke announced a holiday rewards promotion and man, it’s bad. You can win a virtual experience with  Robert Irvine or Shutterfly stuff. Wow. Really hope they announce something else as part of their holiday promos. 

It looks like this will be similar to the past couple years where there are multiple promotions as there is a new Nike promo added.  I suspect there will be more added through the season.

#13956 FlamedLiquid   The Kersed Sowl CAGiversary!   8854 Posts   Joined 16.9 Years Ago  

FlamedLiquid

Posted 25 November 2020 - 06:50 PM

I have two $25 nike giftcards and two $10 nike giftcards im selling for half price if anyone is interested shoot me a pm

#13957 Cage017   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   4969 Posts   Joined 12.7 Years Ago  

Posted 01 April 2021 - 10:39 PM

Is there any point in keeping bottle caps anymore? I have a lot (i.e. dozens) in the event a gift card promotion started, but ended up using some for AMC theater last year.

Should I save them for after the pandemic, post them in the "Random Free Codes" thread, or throw them away? 

#13958 TheCarsForever   The Cars Forever! CAGiversary!   476 Posts   Joined 10.6 Years Ago  

TheCarsForever

Posted 02 April 2021 - 01:14 PM

Is there any point in keeping bottle caps anymore? I have a lot (i.e. dozens) in the event a gift card promotion started, but ended up using some for AMC theater last year.

Should I save them for after the pandemic, post them in the "Random Free Codes" thread, or throw them away? 

This is something that will likely have a wide variety of opinions, but I do believe there will be something eventually for codes.  That said, I suspect there won't be a lot of promos as Coke rewards had seemed to be stepping away from codes even before the pandemic.  If you are really thinking of dumping them, I would encourage you to donate them to a school instead via https://us.coca-cola.com/give/ - beats simply trashing them and most schools can use a little help.

#13959 jboy   redcross.org CAGiversary!   896 Posts   Joined 17.6 Years Ago  

Posted 04 April 2021 - 07:05 AM

You could also donate them to the American Red Cross or other charities. They are worth 5 cents a cap.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: coke