Circuit City July clearance

neocisco

CAGiversary!
Feedback
313 (100%)
Many of these games have been listed in the other thread that was started but I'll put up this thread with the entire list. Thanks to maccabee72 for starting that thread. Some are new additions, some are markdowns on previous games. These should qualify for the 25% off sale that starts 7/8 so buy now and keep those receipts for pricematching. Same as last month, if there are new additions throughout the month I'll be adding them.

Here are links to the June and April/May clearance threads as well.
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=139368
http://cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=137696

:360:
Bionicle Heroes $16.96
Condemned $16.96
Dance Dance Revolution Universe (game only) $16.96
Dead or Alive Xtreme 2 $16.96
Eragon $16.96
Gun $16.96
The Outfit $16.96
Phantasy Star Universe $16.96
Quake 4 $16.96
Virtua Tennis 3 $16.96
X-Men: The Official Game $16.96

:wii:
Happy Feet $16.96
Ice Age 2 $16.96
Meet the Robinsons $16.96

:ps3:
College Hoops 2K7 $16.96

:ps2:
Airborne Troops $12.96
Alien Hominid $12.96
Big Mutha Truckers 2 $8.96
Bionicle Heroes $16.96
Crash Tag Team Racing $16.96
Eye Toy: Operation Spy $16.96
Ghost Recon $12.96
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City $16.96
The Hobbit $8.96
NHL 2K7 $16.96
Pirates: Legend of the Black Buccaneer $12.96
Rayman: Raving Rabbids $16.96
Rebel Raiders $12.96
Sprint Cars $12.96
Spy Hunter $12.96
Taito Legends $12.96
Tokyo Extreme Racer DRIFT $12.96

:xbox:
Cold Fear $12.96
Conflict: Desert Storm $8.96
Counter Strike $8.96
Fuzion Frenzy $8.96
Mega Man Anniversary Collection $12.96
MLB 2K5 $12.96
Project Gotham Racing 2 $8.96
Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow $8.96
SWAT: Global Strike Team $12.96
Unreal Championship $12.96

:gc:
Teen Titans $12.96
Top Gun: Combat Zone $12.96

:ds:
Charlotte's Web $16.96
Final Fantasy Fables: Chocobo Tales $16.96
Magical Starsign $16.96
Tony Hawk's Downhill Jam $16.96
Whac-a-Mole $12.96

:gba:
Codename: Kids Next Door $12.96
Kerplunk/Toss Across/Tip It $12.96
Killswitch $12.96
Road Rash: Jailbreak $12.96
Road Trip $12.96
Shaman King: Master of Spirits $12.96
That's So Raven 2 $16.96
Uno/Skip-Bo $12.96

BTW, I guess this answers the questions about a super 7/4 sale this year. Sorry. The 25% off sale on clearance games that starts 7/8 makes it a little better though.

Damn. Well, I guess I'll pick up GUN and get that (along with my previously purchased DOAX2 and DDRU) price adjusted. Thanks for posting this anyway.

R u serious... Come on CC. Give us the gooooods. That is some grade A bulls**t. I almost fell asleep looking at that Wii list:drool: .

[quote name='neocisco']BTW, I guess this answers the questions about a super 7/4 sale this year. Sorry. The 25% off sale on clearance games that starts 7/8 makes it a little better though.[/quote]

Meh, no need to be sorry, you don't decide what's on clearance! Some how if you do end up that high in CC hook us up:D Anyways, Chocobo Tales and a few other games with the 25% off make this a pretty good sale for me. Now I just need to find a CC with those games in stock.

[quote name='super_nerd']Meh, no need to be sorry, you don't decide what's on clearance![/quote]

I'm just sorry that some of the games I was hoping for weren't on the list.:lol:

I also picked up (both DS) Contact and DQ: Rocket Slime still sitting at $16.96 the other day. Not as "outdated" as the previously listed, currently unlisted console clearances, so maybe some gamers might be interested.

Some good 360 games... DOX2, Condemned, and VT3 for $51+tax ain't too bad. The problem is that, my CC is out of all 3 I think.:whistle2:( It's not that great of a list sadly.

Anyways, what's this 25% off deal? Is it a sale or is it a further reduction of clearance game prices? If it's the former, I won't have any luck pricematching.

Thanks for posting OP.

Is this taking place in all Circuit City Stores? Or just a select few? DOAX 2 seems like a good choice for me to get if my store will have it.

[quote name='DCJ83']Is this taking place in all Circuit City Stores? Or just a select few? DOAX 2 seems like a good choice for me to get if my store will have it.[/quote]

It takes place for all CC's!

[quote name='alpinex8']DOAX2 Is awful:whistle2:#[/quote]Yeah, it is...I thought I'd be able to pick the jet-ski racing anytime, but you're limited in what you can do during the day. The volleyball isn't even playable. I thought it'd be like Beach Spikers.

[quote name='Wario64']pathetic list this year. 25% off is just savings of up to $4

hopefully there will be more games that will go on sale[/quote]
Yeah. I missed the good o' day of having clearance games started at $8.96, then dropped slowly over time to $1.96 range :drool:

Ahh, you had me going with the words "Circuit City July clearance". Visions of $5 Xbox 360 games danced through my head...and I find out instead we get MLB 2K5 for $12.96 :) Ah well, can't win them all...

Is there a trade thread going? I can get plenty of Condemned but looking for VT3 and DOAX2.

I looked but didn't see one. I have't traded on CAG before. Someone point me in the right direction if I missed it. Thanks.

Did they previously have some of these games discounted even lower? Because I know I picked up Alien Hominid for less then ten bucks earlier this year at a CC in Rockville MD.

[quote name='trunks982']I know Lumines Plus for PS2 is 16.98. Will it be 25% off also?[/QUOTE]

It's actually $16.96 so yes, it should be 25% off when the deal starts.

[quote name='shrike4242']Picking up Avatar + MtR for $12.72 each makes the T2G1 at EB/GS even sweeter, assuming it'll still be going on by then.[/quote]Deal ends the day the 25% off starts, so I'm planning on price adjusting the two I bought, and hopefully buying another set to immediately trade. Don't really want to have them adjust two receipts with the same games on them.

[quote name='botticus']Deal ends the day the 25% off starts, so I'm planning on price adjusting the two I bought, and hopefully buying another set to immediately trade. Don't really want to have them adjust two receipts with the same games on them.[/quote]Well, crap. Might have to do the same thing, if the deal ends the day before the sale goes on.

[quote name='SteveMcQ']Yeah, it is...I thought I'd be able to pick the jet-ski racing anytime, but you're limited in what you can do during the day. The volleyball isn't even playable. I thought it'd be like Beach Spikers.[/quote]
Gonna have to agree. I bought it figuring the jet-ski portion would be fun, kind of similar to Wave Race, but with women wearing next to nothing. Ha, I was wrong.

Interesting Whac A Mole DS is on clearance again. Last year it was $3.96, then it went to $14.99 (if it didn't sell at $3.96, why would it sell for $14.99?!) now to $12.96

[quote name='shrike4242']Well, crap. Might have to do the same thing, if the deal ends the day before the sale goes on.[/quote]Sorry, I meant you'll have one day. The 25% off starts the 8th, the EB deal ends the 8th, according to the website.

Are you guys sure you can buy now and PM later?

Because I could go for some more Wii games... namely Super Paper Mario and MP8.

Dawn of Dream and Soul Calibur III and God Hand are also $17, if not included in previous clearance thread.

[quote name='Vinny']Are you guys sure you can buy now and PM later?

Because I could go for some more Wii games... namely Super Paper Mario and MP8.[/quote]No reason I could see for it to not work, unless they pull out some goofy "can't pricematch clearance" excuse, but I've never experienced that.

Unless the $8 difference is a deal breaker, hit it up.

Hm... so if it doesn't work, it'll be like ~$72 for 2 Wii games vs ~$54 for two Wii games if it does work.

The 25% off actually is a deal breaker for me.:lol:

Also included (may be from previous clearances):
Oddworld - Stranger's Wraith (XBox $12.96)
Garfield - Tale of Two Kitties (DS $12.96)
FIFA Road To World Cup (old, XBox 360 --- still at $16.96)

Well time to dig out my receipts then from buying the doa2 and dance dance and put them aside to get the additional 25% off. Cirucit Citys in hamburg and Cheektawaga are pretty much cleaned out of the 360 stuff. Just a copy or 2 left of Dance dance which gets 32.60 at fye

[quote name='sp00ge']It's an advertised deal, so I would imagine it is a PM-able offer.[/QUOTE]

Can you point to the advertisement? Or is it going to be in a future flyer. I know it starts on the 8th of July but that's about all I know.

I'd probably bite on either Quake 4 or Virtua Tennis with this 25% off thing. Can you clarify that neocisco? Is it exactly how it sounds 25% off all clearance games?

bread's done
Back