50 cent, "'I'll Quit if Kanye Wins"

Little does Fiddy realized that he, himself, is whack as fuck.

He should just shoot Kanye. I hear that solves everything.

[quote name='Chacrana']I hate Kanye a lot more than Fiddy, so...

and Kanye fuckin' ruined that Daft Punk song.[/QUOTE]
Musically, although I think he's AIDS, Kanye is better than Fiddy... slightly less cookie-cut. But, like I said, Kanye is garbage in the dump.

Not to mention Kanye is a megalomaniacal douche bag.

And, yes; My heart sank into my bowels when I heard his butchering of Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger.

Now I can NEVER listen to that song, ever again.

I agree, Kanye ruined HBFS, but he also introduced me to Daft Punk in the first place because of that butchering.

Also, he introduced me to a little rapper known as Common, oh yea!

[quote name='help1']I agree, Kanye ruined HBFS, but he also introduced me to Daft Punk in the first place because of that butchering.

Also, he introduced me to a little rapper known as Common, oh yea![/quote]
You had never heard of DP before that song? Have you been living under a rock?:whistle2:#

[quote name='help1']I agree, Kanye ruined HBFS, but he also introduced me to Daft Punk in the first place because of that butchering.

Also, he introduced me to a little rapper known as Common, oh yea![/quote]

More importantly, you had never heard of Common before??? Definately go back and buy his older albums.

And for the record, Fiddy sucks. Not saying that Kanye is the greatest, but he destroys fiddy any day of the week.

Kanye's two new songs sound completely different and awful compared to his first albums' songs. I was waiting for him to lose his hunger and apparently, he's now lost it. I used to let the whole megalomaniac thing go because it never hurt his music. Can't say that anymore, though.

Will I buy Graduation? I don't even know. I'm leaning toward no, unless I hear the leak and the rest of the album is completely different than "Stronger" and "Can't Tell Me Nothing," but I doubt it.

Don't really care for Kanye's music or personality, so I've never understood why he's so popular.

I liked Get Rich or Die Tryin' (the CD), but The Massacre sucked :puke:

50 can still pimp Vitamin Water like the thug he truly is...

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H59A0Y7DSD4[/media]

I like Touch the Sky with Kanye, and that was about it. How to Rob was the only 50 song I really liked.

[/QUOTE]
Wow...

the thing I dont like about 50 cent is he justifies his selling out.

like u read his interview and he talks crap about other emcees saying like "oh they not making records that sell"

and these new-jack fans read that shyt and be like "oh so true, 50 is so smart"

but yeay fuck dat, hip-hop has BEEN about not selling out in your music, unless it's in regards to the case of "buying-in" i.e. Jay-Z.

Kanye's personality aint so hot either, and prolly just as immature,

but he definitely makes some bright music here and there, like "Crack Music" etc.

[quote name='bigdaddy']I hope they somehoe kill each other. Would make for a better world.[/quote]

QFT.

I especially hate 50 Cent. So terrible.

50 is a flaming piece of shit. I liked Kanye until he came out with his terrible version of Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger. I can't even believe Daft Punk agreed to be in the damn video with him. I saw this video on YouTube of Kanye getting mad at this group called Justice (similar to Daft Punk if you haven't heard of them) on a live awards show because his video didn't win "Best Music Video". He grabbed a microphone and started to talk over them. He comes across as a self centered asshole in my opinion...

[quote name='Dead of Knight']His new single, with Justin Timberlake, makes me want to hurt something.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bn_5BoPEgZo[/quote]

QFT.

I think Kanye is nuts, but at least he has a creative bone in his body. His lyrical skills are lacking, but I typically like his stuff.

As far as 50 I don't even know what to say. We get it, you think you're the sexiest g on the planet. We don't need to keep hearing it :roll:

I wish he would've quit a long time ago.

[quote name='primetime']

As far as 50 I don't even know what to say. We get it, you think you're the sexiest g on the planet. We don't need to keep hearing it :roll:
[/QUOTE]
Yet I think he looks incredibly goofy. And so do many others.

[quote name='mr ryles']I can't believe all the kanyeezy hate.[/quote]

I think people are just tired of commerical rap/hip-hop. Kanye tends say a lot of stupid crap and that doesn't help either.

Personally, I've not understand the popularity of rap since it was actually called rap. There's only been about 5 rap albums in the last 10 years worth a shit as far as I'm concerned and none of them are sure as hell by either of these losers.

[quote name='mietha']Personally, I've not understand the popularity of rap since it was actually called rap. There's only been about 5 rap albums in the last 10 years worth a shit as far as I'm concerned and none of them are sure as hell by either of these losers.[/quote]

Not to go off on too much of a tangent, pretty much the only commerical group that has remained fresh and innovative is Outkast IMO.

Remember this Rolling Stone cover?

rollingstone_west.jpg

Regardless, I can't stand either and won't be buying either. The new cover art for Kanye's album is interesting though.

[quote name='GuilewasNK']50 can still pimp Vitamin Water like the thug he truly is...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H59A0Y7DSD4

I like Touch the Sky with Kanye, and that was about it. How to Rob was the only 50 song I really liked.[/QUOTE]
The reason why I will never buy any Vitamin water. If he's the best they could get then the stuff must taste like shit.

[quote name='Dead of Knight']His new single, with Justin Timberlake, makes me want to hurt something.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bn_5BoPEgZo[/QUOTE]
:rofl:

Wow...that wasn't just bad, it was worse.

As for the albums, I don't know much about Kanye, but I hate 50 cent oh so much. I wouldn't pay money for either though.

[quote name='whoknows']The reason why I will never buy any Vitamin water. If he's the best they could get then the stuff must taste like shit.

:rofl:

[/quote]

I'll be honest, before I knew 50 was backing it, I tried some Vitamin Water and I thought it was decent.

Wow @ Kanye with the thorns Christ. Classy. :roll:

[quote name='GuilewasNK']I'll be honest, before I knew 50 was backing it, I tried some Vitamin Water and I thought it was decent.

Wow @ Kanye with the thorns Christ. Classy. :roll:[/quote]

That is like years old.

I will say Kayne's video is awesome. But 50 Cent will score higher... mainly because of Justin Timberlake.

[quote name='seanr1221']So Fiddy and JT need to stalk women to pleasure them? I'm confused.[/QUOTE]
Only the ones that dance next to a window while they change clothes.

[quote name='whoknows']Only the ones that dance next to a window while they change clothes.[/QUOTE]

But those are the best biddies!

[quote name='Zen Davis']That is like years old.

I will say Kayne's video is awesome. But 50 Cent will score higher... mainly because of Justin Timberlake.[/quote]

I know it's old. There is just so much "attention whore" crap in American music though. It doens't matter if it is Kanye or Madonna.

Imo that stronger single is hot. I agree that kanye says some dumb shit sometimes, but he is on point sometimes too. That bittersweet song (i know its old) is awesome. I like the Ayo technology song too. The video game beat is ill, But Hip-Hop album of the year so far is Common - Finding Forever

[quote name='Sc4rfac3']Imo that stronger single is hot. I agree that kanye says some dumb shit sometimes, but he is on point sometimes too. That bittersweet song (i know its old) is awesome. I like the Ayo technology song too. The video game beat is ill, But Hip-Hop album of the year so far is Common - Finding Forever[/QUOTE]Eardrum and The Scenic Route are better than Finding Forever.

[quote name='zewone']Eardrum and The Scenic Route are better than Finding Forever.[/quote]
Eardrum is nice, But finding Forever is the shit.

[quote name='Graystone']Why waste your time on this shit?

More then likely they're in cahoots to sell more records.[/quote]

Damn them cahoots!

bread's done
Back