John "Earthquake" Tenta's wrestling topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Say hello to one of the most underrated wrestlers ever

Tenta.jpg

The Earthquake still is one of my all-time favorite "bad guys". As many of you may know, John Tenta is currently going through chemotherapy treaments for his cancer. Cancer is something that hits very close to home for the Horse, so I felt that John Tenta was worthy of carrying on the new wrestling topic. I was very tempted to do a tribute to one of the many wrestlers that recently passed away; however, I decided to instead raise awareness for one of the greats while we still have him.

Enough of the Horse's jibba-jabba though; most of you know how this runs, this is the topic to discuss all wrestling related issues. The Razor Ramon topic made it over 500 posts, so let's see if we can keep this one clean and get to another 500.

Oh, by the way, you can still revisit Razor Ramon anytime you like, just in case you miss him, or need to get caught up.

Earthquake was definetly a good heel back in the days with his fued with Hogan. It was great when he would jump up and down before he did his finisher.

Tenta wrestled as Earthquake in wwf, then as Shark Attack in wcw, then he returned to the wwf and wrestled as part of the "Human Oddities" he was Golga, the guy who wore the mask and the cartman shirt.

Earthquake was pretty awesome, great at being a bad guy. I was so pissed off at him when he crushed Jake's snake. WrestleFest is one of my favorite games of all time, BTW,.

The Twin Towers VS The Mega Powers was huge at the time. It became the final straw for Savage and turned him heel, again.

Wow, That brings back some memories.

I loved hating Quake. When is wrestling gonna remember it's roots? The shock value has worn off. Am I alone in saying that I miss WCW?

[quote name='Derwood43']Wow, That brings back some memories.

I loved hating Quake. When is wrestling gonna remember it's roots? The shock value has worn off. Am I alone in saying that I miss WCW?[/quote]

No your not. WWE became lame. I usually just watch TNA now.

[quote name='Derwood43']Am I alone in saying that I miss WCW?[/quote]

Umm, no. There are a LOT of folks that miss WCW, myself included, just so that there is a "real" alternative to WWE (I think TNA is too low budget to be considered a true different choice)...

RD

WCW was awesome. Eric really knew what he was doing in the early days. I think he needs to be an underdog to do a show justice.

i too loved the wcw/wwf feud...nothing like the good ol' days of flipping back and forth in between....it seems wrestling has lost some of its steam since then.

Eh, I wouldn't give Eric Bischoff that much credit. I think he had gotten to the point where he was trying anything to compete with McMahon. There were a lot of terrible storylines prior to the nWo angle, that I'm sure Bischoff had a say in. The nWo just came around at the perfect time, Vince McMahon was left vulnerable because of his steroid trial, and Ted Turner was snatching all of his best talent left and right. The Hogan heel-turn is definitely what made it, because that was definitely giving the fans "something they had never seen before"; if Vince ever wants ratings to go back up that's what he has to do. I really like Randy Orton, and think he's great, but c'mon we saw this a few years ago when the character was called The Rock.

Yeah, I loved the old Wrestlefest and Superstars games.

TNA is okay (provided HHH, I mean Jeff Jarrett isn't on the air with his title) but I just can't get used to that six-sided ring. I wish Univision would show some Lucha Libre. I caught a talkshow on there once and they had a few Luchadores giving a mini-match.

i saw TNA's very first show live an it was great...haven't followed it much since it's beginnings though, when did they start the 6 sided ring? and is that for all events?

i haven't followed wrestling for a while now
when did shawn michaels wrestle again? i thought he was injured and the doctors said he can't wrestle again?

[quote name='GuilewasNK']

Also, look at Demolition. Is it just me or do they look like they have an S and M thing going on? Early pre-cursor to the Bashams (with Shaniqua) perhaps?[/quote]

I remember seeing a website a few years ago that was all about Ax or Smash (I think it was Smash). It was his own site and since he was really hard up for money, he had all his championship belts up for sale. I think they were around $5,000 each.

[quote name='specialk']dude, that wrestlefest game rocked...seeing shots of it nearly brought a tear to my eye reminding me of days past.[/quote]

Yeah, I put an assload of quarters into that game.
Earthquake was so good in it too.

[quote name='dude2003']i haven't followed wrestling for a while now
when did shawn michaels wrestle again? i thought he was injured and the doctors said he can't wrestle again?[/quote]

He's been back for about 2.5 years. I think.

I hate to admit it, but I too am getting tired of HHH having the belt. He is one of my favorite wrestlers, but just give it up. Go bone the boss' daughter and let someone else have there time in the spotlight for longer than a few months.

[quote name='guyver2077']visceras back!!! again!!![/quote]

It's funny when people get hyped over jobbers that haven't been around in 3 or 4 years come back.

THE SIMON SYSTEM!!!! LMAO

great promo

Awful promo. Gee, like you couldn't tell those were plants.

[quote name='jbroush99'][quote name='GuilewasNK']

Also, look at Demolition. Is it just me or do they look like they have an S and M thing going on? Early pre-cursor to the Bashams (with Shaniqua) perhaps?[/quote]

I remember seeing a website a few years ago that was all about Ax or Smash (I think it was Smash). It was his own site and since he was really hard up for money, he had all his championship belts up for sale. I think they were around $5,000 each.[/quote]

Not to quibble, but a few clarifications:

1) It was Demolition Ax

2) He was selling his WWF tag team belt for $15,000

3) He would dress up as Ax and hand deliver the belt to the buyer.

I don't recall him actually selling it. Odd, that. :roll:

myke.

[quote name='guyver2077']another wrestling topic lol....
well i never really liked earthquake but i guess hes ok..

he still wrestles in japan[/quote]

Not right now amigo, he's battling cancer :(
Although I believe he did a recent update on the wrestlecrap website, and he might pull through. The strides we've made in fighting cancer in the past few years is incredible; saved my uncle's life, twice.

[quote name='[email protected]'][quote name='Derwood43']Am I alone in saying that I miss WCW?[/quote]

Umm, no. There are a LOT of folks that miss WCW, myself included, just so that there is a "real" alternative to WWE (I think TNA is too low budget to be considered a true different choice)...

RD[/quote]

Speaking of wrestlecrap, I'm very pleased to see RD Reynolds himself posting in this topic. If any of you aren't familiar with his website http://www.wrestlecrap.com/ , I strongly suggest you check it out. It's the perfect blend of classic wrestling fact and comedy. Plus RD has a forum up dedicated to the Quake, where you can post your questions and best wishes to him.

[quote name='CheapyD'][quote name='specialk']dude, that wrestlefest game rocked...seeing shots of it nearly brought a tear to my eye reminding me of days past.[/quote]

Earthquake was so good in it too.[/quote]

And speaking of kick-ass websites, I hear this guy has one too... so are you gonna be a regular poster in the second wrestling topic Cheapy :wink:

As for Raw tonight, so far so good. I'm not really into this monster push they're giving Snitsky, but what the hell does WWE have to lose these days anyway. I do like the direction they're going in with this locker room vs Evolution angle. I just hope that Evolution loses, so we can start to phase them out. While HHH is great, he just needs to step out of the spotlight for awhile. That's what made WWE so successful in the late 90s & early 2000s; they had Austin, and then Rock stepped up, followed by Foley, plus you had the Undertaker main eventing, and they were bringing up HHH too. Variety, the spice of life and the ingredient missing from current WWE programming.

Hmm... I do wish Benoit & Edge would've held the titles though. Could've been like Sting & The Giant/Big Show were a few years ago. Yes, I understand the irony of wanting to see an old angle re-done, but it was a good one, and how great would it have been to have had the tag team champions on opposite sides of a Survivor Series match!

[quote name='Zenithian Legend'][quote name='guyver2077']another wrestling topic lol....
well i never really liked earthquake but i guess hes ok..

he still wrestles in japan[/quote]

Not right now amigo, he's battling cancer :(
Although I believe he did a recent update on the wrestlecrap website, and he might pull through. The strides we've made in fighting cancer in the past few years is incredible; saved my uncle's life, twice.

[quote name='[email protected]'][quote name='Derwood43']Am I alone in saying that I miss WCW?[/quote]

RD[/quote]

Speaking of wrestlecrap, I'm very pleased to see RD Reynolds himself posting in this topic. If any of you aren't familiar with his website http://www.wrestlecrap.com/ , I strongly suggest you check it out. It's the perfect blend of classic wrestling fact and comedy. Plus RD has a forum up dedicated to the Quake, where you can post your questions and best wishes to him.

[quote name='CheapyD'][quote name='specialk']dude, that wrestlefest game rocked...seeing shots of it nearly brought a tear to my eye reminding me of days past.[/quote]

Earthquake was so good in it too.[/quote]

And speaking of kick-ass websites, I hear this guy has one too... so are you gonna be a regular poster in the second wrestling topic Cheapy :wink:

As for Raw tonight, so far so good. I'm not really into this monster push they're giving Snitsky, but what the hell does WWE have to lose these days anyway. I do like the direction they're going in with this locker room vs Evolution angle. I just hope that Evolution loses, so we can start to phase them out. While HHH is great, he just needs to step out of the spotlight for awhile. That's what made WWE so successful in the late 90s & early 2000s; they had Austin, and then Rock stepped up, followed by Foley, plus you had the Undertaker main eventing, and they were bringing up HHH too. Variety, the spice of life and the ingredient missing from current WWE programming.

Hmm... I do wish Benoit & Edge would've held the titles though. Could've been like Sting & The Giant/Big Show were a few years ago. Yes, I understand the irony of wanting to see an old angle re-done, but it was a good one, and how great would it have been to have had the tag team champions on opposite sides of a Survivor Series match![/quote]

I also don't understand why they're pushing Snitsky so hard. I don't like him. I think his promos are funnier than they are anything else. I'd like to see Batista go solo and HHH leave for a while. I think Benoit and Edge should have kept the titles also.

Nice ending to raw, actually caught me off guard, I thought HHH would show up for sure, or at least Edge & Snitsky would rush to Evolution's side.

[quote name='GuilewasNK']Some in-game screen shots of Earthquake in the old WWF Wrestlefest arcade game...

http://www.vgmuseum.com/images/arcade3/01/201.html (may be 1 pop-up)

Ah Dude Demolition was the shiz-nite... until they took off their entrance wardrobe. Then they had bad physiques and granny underwear. I can't wait till they make a Demolition "classics" action figure set.

The WWE released A-Train, Billy Gunn and Test from their contracts today. We wish them the best in their future endeavors.

NOOOOOOOO! NO MORE TEST!

Been awhile since I watched wrestling but I remember Earthquake and Typhoon a.k.a Natural Distaters. That was when I followed the WWF religiously.

[quote name='guyver2077']damn that sucks[/quote]

Yeah it does. If only he had gotten healthier sooner. A-train and Ass Man I could care less about.

I honestly couldn't tell you. I know they went back and forth over him cutting his hair. Now HHH wants to be the only guy in WWE with long hair. Won't happen. He would have to make Taker cut his again, and THAT ain't gonna happen.

HHH tho a great heel is so stale right now its insane. He needs to take a step back for a few months and let his character get fresh again.

Yes I agree.

Also, RAW RESULTS!

WWE RAW Report
Aired LIVE! From Peoria, Illinois
November 1st, 2004
Reported By: The Worm, rajah.com RAW reporter

Man, how I love doing the RAW report. Gotta give a shout out to everyone who emailed me their support and compliments last week after the Indichet incident. I’ll post some of the things that people had to say after the show.

RAW kicks off by recapping the events of Evolution vs. the RAW Locker Room where Triple H finally gets what had been coming to him since Evolution’s inception after he screwed Randy Orton out of getting any World Heavyweight title shots. It’ll be interesting to see what tonight has to offer and what Triple H may or might not do to gain his revenge after what happened to him.

Match #1 (Hardcore) - Gene Snitsky vs. Eugene:

Looks like Snitsky’s ripping off Raven’s gimmick where Raven would bring in a bunch of weapons in a shopping cart. However, Snitsky is bringing in a bunch of weapons in a baby stroller.

Before Eugene heads out to his match, Regal stops him backstage and explains to him what a Hardcore match is and he feels Eugene doesn’t understand what he’s getting himself into. Regal wants to accompany him to the ring, but Eugene wants to do it on his own.

Eugene looks scared, but Snitsky won’t let him into the ring. Eugene pulls him out, but Snitsky clubs down on his back and tosses him back in. Eugene chants quickly fire up. Eugene goes to work on Snitsky with a kendo stick and then exchanges it for a chain. Snitsky takes the chain away and goes to work on Eugene with it.

He rips Eugene’s face with the chain and then as Snitsky goes to hog-tie Eugene, Eugene takes a sign and hits him in the head with it. It doesn’t affect Snitsky, so he grabs a strap and laces it across Eugene’s back. Snitsky picks up a “No Babies” sign and holds it up to the crowd to see and then nails Eugene with it.

Snitsky body slams Eugene onto a “Slow Children” sign and then exits the ring to grab a steel chair. Snitsky threatens to crush Eugene’s throat, in which Eugene responds by nailing him in the face. He gets up and hits him in the gut with the chair followed by several shots with the strap. Eugene is getting all fired up as he nails Snitsky again with the chair, but is stopped as Snitsky delivers a boot to Eugene.

Snitsky connects with the pumphandle slam on Eugene onto the Slow Children sign and the match is over.

Winner: Gene Snitsky

Snitsky fits the chair around Eugene’s throat, and before he can stomp down on it, Regal comes out and chases Snitsky off. Regal wants Snitsky to bring it on, but Snitsky continues his way back up the ramp.

We then see Triple H and says he was attacked by a large number of RAW superstars. It was an attack that can only be classified as one of jealousy and envy. To anyone involved: did I do the right thing when I attacked the champ? Did I do the right thing when I attacked the most popular superstar in the world today? (Bullshit..I can name wrestlers who are and will always be more popular than Triple H). Triple H isn’t going to be on RAW tonight, since he wants to see how RAW will do without the franchise player. Next week, Triple H wants to be treated with respect and he wants attitudes to change, otherwise Evolution will change them for them. He ends the speech by saying RAW is nothing without Triple H as we go to commercial.

WWE Smackdown vs. RAW and the new WWE Divas magazine will be out tomorrow, featuring Christy Hemme on the cover. JR and the King introduce us to Maria, the newest member of the RAW announce team. She’s backstage interviewing Tajiri and she wants to know how the locker room feels about Triple H. He says that everyone is mad as hell and they don’t care if they never see him again. Ric Flair shows up and he says that there are no hard feelings from last week, but Batista ambushes him and rams him into some equipment before they head out to the ring.

Flair starts by saying what happened to Tajiri is only the beginning. Last week was unacceptable, whether you like him or don’t like him. You all need to respect Triple H. He is your World Champion, he is the leader of Evolution, and Eric Bischoff, either you restore order with RAW or Dave Batista and Flair will walk back there and destroy the entire locker room (I would love to see them try…they’d be beat down before they can take one step)

Bischoff comes out and he’s there for two reasons: Business and personal. On business side, with Survivor Series in a couple weeks, he wants to announce the RAW card. Shelton Benjamin will be defending his title against Christian, Trish Stratus will be defending her title against Lita, and the main event will be a classic Survivor Series match. One team will consist of Y2J, Benoit, Maven, and Orton. They will be pitted against Triple H, Batista, Edge, and Gene Snitsky.

Flair feels his name was left out by mistake, though that will bring Bischoff to explain his personal side. He liked what happened last week, even though Evolution didn’t. Bischoff liked seeing Eugene getting beat down, and he feels the inmates will continue to run the asylum. Bischoff was waiting for Evolution to show up while he was getting his head shaved, but they were nowhere to be found. Bischoff says that after kissing Evolution’ s ass for two years, it got him nothing, so Bischoff is going to listen to no one except him. Bischoff is going to take a month off, but the team who wins at Survivor Series will gain total control of RAW.

Batista interrupts by saying that if Jericho’s team wins, they’re only going to make championship matches for themselves. Batista strongly suggests that Bischoff reconsider the stipulation. Bischoff strongly suggests that he concentrate that his team is the winning team at Survivor Series. Triple H may say that without him RAW is nothing, but Bischoff feels that without the World title, Triple H is nothing. Now it’s time for the next commercial break.

The WWE Rewind features Shelton Benjamin celebrating his victory last week against Chris Jericho, only to be attacked by Captain Charisma himself.

Match #2 (Singles) - Christian vs. The Hurricane:

Maybe Shelton will interfere and Hurricane will be on the receiving end of a push. He deserves a push, he doesn’t deserve to be a jobber.

They lock up and Hurricane locks in a headlock. Christian Sucks chants and before the match can get too far underway, we are interrupted by Edge. Edge has not only new pyro, but also new music. Edge has decided to come back to RAW, and plugs his brand new book, “Adam Copeland on Edge". The book will be out tomorrow and the crowd cheers and it seems like I heard some short boos. The match is still going on as Edge speaks, but Edge drolls on about what he likes, his dislikes (like Peoria), his dreams, etc.

I’ll get back to the match when Edge shuts up, but Edge talks to JR and calls him a grumpy grandpa. Edge gives JR an autographed copy of his book and he says JR always had a soft touch for him. We’re back to the match, finally, with Hurricane connecting with a neckbreaker on Christian. Hurricane goes up top and connects with a cross body, he goes for the pin but Christian kicks out.

Hurricane goes for the Shining Wizard, but Christian ducks and tosses him into the turnbuckle. Christian connects with the Unprettier and a Hurricane push has been denied.

Winner: Christian

Post-match, Shelton runs down to the ring, and Christian high tails it out of there. Christian doesn’t wanna face Shelton tonight, and with Tomko hurt, he has a one night only problem solver and HOLY SHIT! Viscera’s back! Christian and Viscera beat the hell out of Shelton Benjamin, and Viscera delivers a front slam to end the punishment. Christian stands over Shelton and taunts him while Shelton writhes in pain as we go to commercial.

We see The Grish and he is interviewing Edge. Edge is back better than ever and he’s ready to defend the tag titles with Chris Benoit. Benoit shows up on the scene and Edge takes his title. Benoit wonders who he is, and Edge says he’s got an autobiography coming out and he should be the World Champion, not tag champion. He says Benoit better watch himself or he might defending the titles by himself.

Maven is walking backstage and he enters Evolution’s locker room. Maven reminds them of what happened last week, and before Evolution can say anything, he’s joined by Chris Jericho and Randy Orton. Jericho offers to let them take on the locker room right now. Orton says that if they win, Evolution might not have a future and we go to commercial. I’m gonna go get something to eat, so hopefully I don’t miss anything.

Coming back to RAW, I see that Simon Dean has made his official debut, but he’s doing a live infomercial. He picks a guy out of the crowd and pretty much makes fun of him. He then does the same to a woman in the crowd, and she flips him off..and then you can hear her say “bite me". He picks more people out of the crowd, with one guy wanting to go after him. Security restrains him, but Simon Dean lets him in. The guy’s name is Matt. Simon Dean wants him to take off his shirt so he can demonstrate how his Simon System works. Matt eventually gets pissed off and shoves Simon Dean down, and trashes his table. Simon Dean takes him down and gets him into a crossface-type manuever as we go to commercial.

We’re back on RAW and The King plugs the Juicebox media player and it’s time for our next match.

Match #3 (Tag Title) - Edge & Chris Benoit © vs. La Resistance:

As Benoit enters the ring, La Resistance ambushes him. Rob Conway is the legal man in the ring and he sends Benoit into the corner and the two begin to exchange blows. Conway is whipped, and Benoit hits him with a forearm. Benoit delivers a back suplex followed by a backbreaker. Grenier tries to get involved, but Benoit fights him off. Conway takes down Benoit and tags in Grenier. They miss a double team manuever, and Benoit delivers German suplexes to both men. Edge then decides to come out, and Benoit is distracted by him allowing La Resistance to attack.

Grenier hits knees to the gut of Benoit and then stomps away at him. Benoit blocks a vertical suplex and delivers a snap suplex. Edge decides to let Benoit defend the titles on his own and leaves the ring as we go to commercial.

When we return, Grenier is in control of Benoit and Edge has joined the announce team. They double team Benoit and the King and Edge discusses Edge’s new book. Conway is now the legal man and he has Benoit in a chinlock. Benoit fights out of it and delivers an enziguiri to Conway. Conway tags in Grenier and Grenier drops an elbow.

Benoit comes back with a clothesline and then chops away at him. Benoit delivers a snap suplex and does the same to Conway when he tries to get involved. Conway is tossed out and he connects with the rolling Germans on Sylvain Grenier. Both men are down and Benoit gets up. He signals for the flying headbutt and Edge feels Benoit needs help. Benoit connects with the headbutt and he is distracted by Edge. Benoit locks on the Crossface on Grenier, but Conway breaks it up. La Resistance connect with the Au Revoir and they’re once again the World Tag Team Champions.

Winner: La Resistance

Post-match, Edge steals the belts back and nails Benoit with one of them. He then tosses the belt back to La Resistance. Benoit is bleeding and Edge goes to open the wound even more. Benoit pulls himself back up and the two exchange blows. Edge spears Benoit and calls him an SOB. Benoit once again gets up, causing Edge to come back in and lay another beatdown on him. Edge puts Benoit in a crossface, but it looks more like a choke. Benoit taps out to his own move and Edge leaves the ring as we go to commercial.

We see The Coach and Bischoff talking when he is interrupted by Ric Flair and Batista. Flair thinks Bischoff’s crazy for creating the stipulation for the Survivor Series match. Flair demands he revoke the stipulation, but the answer is no. Bischoff wants to give the power back to the superstars, but Evolution wants Bischoff to keep his power. He creates a six man tag match between Triple H, Ric Flair, and Batista vs. Jericho, Maven, and Orton. However, Triple H isn’t there tonight. If Triple H shows up, then it’s all good, but if not, then it’s a handicap match.

We then see a Mohammad Hussan vignette and as he says “Praise Allah” the crowd boos. He then turns things over to Khasrow Daivari, who translates what Mohammad just said for his Arab brothers. The announcers plug the Survivor Series matches that have been made so far.

Before we go to commercial, we see Shelton Benjamin’s ribs all taped up and we learn that a match has been made between him and Viscera.

Match #4 (Singles) - Viscera vs. Shelton Benjamin:

Shelton punches Viscera, but Viscera punches him in the ribs and delivers a clothesline. Viscera lifts him up and clubs him on his back. Viscera exposes his ribs and sends Shelton into the turnbuckle. Viscera follows it up with an avalanche and then as Shelton is laying on the mat, Viscera rips the tape off.

Viscera continues to work on his ribs, and as Shelton is whipped, Viscera catches him and delivers a belly to belly suplex. The ref takes the tape off of Shelton as Viscera chokes him on the bottom rope. Viscera puts him in a corner and the two exchange blows. Shelton is in control until Viscera hits him in the throat. He then drops an elbow and Shelton goes back to punching Viscera. Shelton tries to whip Viscera, but Viscera pulls him back and knees him in the ribs.

Viscera tries to splash Shelton, but Shelton drops him into the turnbuckle. Shelton connects with a Stinger splash and as Shelton tries to deliver the T-Bone Suplex, Viscera falls over on him. Shelton kicks out of the pin and we see Christian coming out onto the stage. Viscera tries to finish Shelton off, but Shelton counters it and he’s sent stumbling into the turnbuckle..rather hard, I might add. Shelton Benjamin wins this match with the Dragon Whip.

Winner: Shelton Benjamin

Post-match, Christian goes after Shelton, but when Christian tries to deliver another Unprettier, Shelton counters it and connects with the T-Bone Suplex.

The Smackdown Rebound recaps the Tough Enough challenge and each guy had 20 seconds to tell the Big Show what they think. The Big Show comes out and he body slams each and every one of them. I was kinda hoping to see Big John Studd’s kid make the cut, because I like to see how the kids of legendary wrestlers do in the ring. But anyway, it’s time for another commercial.

The WWE Slam of the Week recaps Trish talking trash to Lita about her looks.

Trish Stratus is on her way out to the ring and man, I love her…but not more than Molly Holly, mind you. It’s amazing that she’s still single…someone has good looking and voluptuous as she is.

Trish talks trash about Lita and how she is the walking Kiss of Death. We see a video package about how everyone Lita has been with always ends up going bye-bye…Essa Rios, The Hardy Boyz, Kane, and Trish fears that her career will be over after her match with Lita at Survivor Series. Speaking of Trish, I hear Playboy wants to do another WWE diva spread…maybe, just maybe, Trish will agree to do it?

Anyway, Lita has come out and attacks Trish, but Gail Kim comes out to make the save. Trish connects with the Chick Kick and that’s it for that segment.

We see another Smackdown Your Vote video package about what the superstars are doing to make sure people get out and vote tomorrow.

The Monster Job of the Week recaps Triple H getting a beatdown from the RAW locker room last week. Time for commercial.

Main Event (Six Man Tag or Handicap?) - Chris Jericho, Maven, & Randy Orton vs. Evolution:

Orton and Batista start this match off and Batista shoves Orton. Orton responds with punches, but Batista grabs him and puts him in the corner. Batista punches him and whips him into the opposite corner, but Orton kicks out and rolls up Batista, but Batista kicks out. Orton sends Batista to the outside and slams his head on the security barrier before throwing him back in.

Orton tries to take Batista down, but Batista is unfazed. Batista slams Orton down and Flair is tagged in. The two exchange blows and Orton is in control as he whips Flair and delivers a back body drop. Orton whips Flair again and delivers a power slam. Orton tags in Jericho and he chops away at Flair. He whips Flair and Jericho delivers a bulldog. He mounts Flair and punches him in the head before lifting him up. Jericho bounces Flair off the corner and puts Flair in the Walls. Batista tries to break it up, but is stopped by Orton and Maven. Jericho tags Orton back in and Flair is on the apron. Orton suplexes him back into the ring and tags in Maven.

Maven goes up top and connects with a high missile dropkick. Maven wants Batista, and Jericho enters the ring. He chops away at Flair and I guess Orton is keeping the ref distracted. Maven chokes out Flair while the ref deals with Batista and then Flair flops.

Jericho is continuing to watch the ref as he delivers a low blow. Jericho goes for the Walls again, but Flair kicks out and sends Jericho into his corner. Flair tags in Batista and he delivers a spinebuster to Jericho. Batista goes for a pin, but Orton breaks it up.

Batista picks up Jericho and puts him in the corner to ram his shoulder into his gut. Batista irish whips Jericho hard into the corner and then chokes him with his foot. Flair is tagged in and he picks up Jericho. Flair chops away at Jericho and then hits him with left and rights. Flair really needs to start wearing a shirt. Jericho is whipped, Jericho ducks and connects with the climbing enziguiri. Both men are down, but Flair tags in Batista and Jericho tags Orton back in.

Orton connects with the dropkick on Batista and then he goes after Flair. Orton delivers a back body drop to Flair and he ducks a Batista clothesline. He connects with a powerslam, but Flair breaks up the pinfall. Orton is whipped, and Batista is kicked in the chest. Jericho & Maven hit a double dropkick on Batista to send him out of the ring.

Batista & Flair decide to leave the ring, and they’re all smiles as Triple H’s music hits, but it’s not Triple H…It’s Tajiri dressed as Triple H! As Flair & Batista are distracted, the face team attack the duo and we see Jericho deliver a springboard dropkick to Flair to send him back out. Maven comes off the top with his finisher on Batista and Jericho follows it up with the Lionsault. Orton signals for the RKO and it connects as he scores the victory for his team.

Winner: Randy Orton, Chris Jericho, & Maven

Post-match, Flair tries to help Batista, but Batista shoves him down and Batista is pissed as we head off the air.

END OF SHOW

Of course, I had to miss it.

[quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']I honestly couldn't tell you. I know they went back and forth over him cutting his hair. Now HHH wants to be the only guy in WWE with long hair. Won't happen. He would have to make Taker cut his again, and THAT ain't gonna happen.[/quote]

I heard Edge was pissed and didn't want to cut his hair either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back