- - - - -

Devil May Cry 4 (DMC4) Game discussion / Game in stores now / CE pics in OP

#181 deadpool 3.0   Casual Gamer CAGiversary!   7070 Posts   Joined 9.9 Years Ago  

deadpool 3.0

Posted 15 February 2008 - 11:13 PM

Finished it today. I was trying to beat it before I took it back where I rented it. I ended up putting off everything else which isn't good now I have a major headache. Only good thing I can say is I beat dmc4 in 3 days.

#182 shady859   Big Blue Nation CAGiversary!   7283 Posts   Joined 12.4 Years Ago  

Posted 19 February 2008 - 06:58 PM

Finally got around to finishing it. AWESOME game love the huge boss battles. Right up there with Uncharted as my favorite PS3 game so far.

Edit: ^ like the above guy I beat it in a rental as well. Will pick it up eventually but not at full price.I got it from Blockbuster though so I had almost 2 weeks.:D

#183 KingBroly   CAG Club Nintendo CAGiversary!   15248 Posts   Joined 9.6 Years Ago  

KingBroly

Posted 19 February 2008 - 11:37 PM

I just finished up some Proud Soul Farming for the night and I decided to beat the final mission again as somehow, someway I got an S ranking on the Final Mission :) (S, S, and A respectively). Now all I have to do is get an S on the other missions (I have 3 S totals) on Devil Hunter for an accomplishment. Probably not going to do that though.
Completed Games: 2011 | 2012
CAG Club Nintendo Thread
Posted Image

#184 sparklecopy   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   486 Posts   Joined 11.5 Years Ago  

sparklecopy

Posted 05 March 2008 - 01:59 PM

is the collector's version that rare? or will it be like the final fantasy XII version which isn't worth anything? so far amazon still has it.

#185 MSUHitman   Checkmate Arcade Co-Host CAGiversary!   13393 Posts   Joined 10.3 Years Ago  

Posted 05 March 2008 - 06:37 PM

Will a Blu-Ray case not allow for a hinged tray for a second disk? Just wondering as the 360 version has that so the only disc in a cardboard sleeve is the anime.

Listen to the Checkmate Arcade video game podcast! Also available on ITunes, Stitcher Radio, or YouTube.
743275.png

#186 irishsoccermbw   User was banned for this post CAGiversary!   6150 Posts   Joined 10.0 Years Ago  

irishsoccermbw

Posted 20 March 2008 - 02:44 PM

Got the collectors edition PS3 used at gamestop, came with everything...and managed to get it for 45ish with the 10% off coupon and the edge card :) great game so far!!! Hope RE5 can live up to this.

#187 Darklighter   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   531 Posts   Joined 8.9 Years Ago  

Darklighter

Posted 24 August 2008 - 08:10 AM

I've been thinking about picking this up from gamefly for a while now. Is the game worth $20 and will the story make sense having never played the previous three?

#188 depascal22   Daddy Fat Sacks CAGiversary!   10195 Posts   Joined 11.3 Years Ago  

Posted 24 August 2008 - 08:45 PM

I've been thinking about picking this up from gamefly for a while now. Is the game worth $20 and will the story make sense having never played the previous three?

Most definately worth $20. There's also a history of Devil May Cry that plays while you install on the HDD. You can also access this in the menus.

#189 blitz6speed   Broken 360 D-Pad... CAGiversary!   2359 Posts   Joined 10.4 Years Ago  

blitz6speed

Posted 04 October 2008 - 01:40 PM

I got this at launch and only got to about level 11 i think before i got tired of it. I finally went back and beat it in one sitting from where my last save was and am glad i did. First off, i played it on easy, and it REALLY helped to enjoy the game. i despise games that punish you too much, and DMC4 was just awesome difficulty. Its also the first DMC game ive ever finished, and i owned all 4. Graphics were just excellent, and Dante is really a lot more fun then Nero overall. Anyhow, glad i got through it and suggest it for a good run through to anyone looking for some good fun.