Genocidal

CAGiversary!
Feedback
253 (100%)
I've got three words for you...

my.php
2067053234_14a0c25ecb.jpg

We're taking over!

"If any gimmick never deserved to make a dime and made a boatload of cash, this is it! And the best part is that they couldn't sue us, 'cause it's a parody!" --Joey Styles

The Blue World Order was formed at ECW's November to Remember '96 as a blatant mockery of the highly successful nWo from WCW. The original members were Stevie Richards (Big Stevie Cool), The Blue Meanie (Da Blue Guy), and Nova (Hollywood Nova). The bWo outgrew the role of Raven's flunkies, with Big Stevie Cool main eventing at ECW's first PPV, Barely Legal. Shortly after, Richards left for WCW and the bWo was all but dead.

The bWo was revived for a short period in 2005, mostly for ECW's One Night Stand PPV, but also in months after on Smackdown. Speculation is that the bWo was only brought back so Blue Meanie would not sue JBL regarding his actions at One Night Stand. The bWo lost to the Mexicools at Great American Bash 2005 and faded soon after.

bwozx0.jpg

BUY THE SHIRT!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3aYK4Q6JVU

I revisited Guido/Stevie in the opening post from Genocidal. Heel Lawler was terrific fun.

"How fat is that guy anyway?" :rofl:

Wait what? Foley's barely been with the company for a month, and and he's already giving his "farewell address"?

I guess a better question at this point is "why am I watching TNA in this day and age"?

So Abyss is Matt Morgan's "best friend", and his "boy", but Matt doesn't even know that Abyss' name is Chris Park (no S) and not Chris Parks?

Hogan has "celebrity" wrestling on CMT. Super.

BTW, what is the deal with Nash' fucked up legs? It's like one of them is an inverted bowleg.

Various random wrestling news....

- The original booking the week going into TNA’s Bound For Glory pay-per-view had Kurt Angle defeating Jeff Jarrett but obviously things were changed.

- Four-time ECW World Heavyweight Champion and former TNA star Shane Douglas is no longer working at a Target department store. He's since returned to his previous line of work as a teacher. He's currently teaching history at a middle school in his hometown of New Brighton, PA as Mr. Martin. The school website lists a phone number for a "Homework Hotline" from Mr. Martin.

- As posted last week, there was a lot more talk about Christian Cage being pretty much done with TNA during the Bound For Glory weekend. That talk went around a lot more once Christian did the clean loss at Bound For Glory.

It’s said that Christian has become more disenfranchised on how the company is being ran and some feel that he is just going through the motions until it’s time to leave.

Some also feel that if he’s gone, it really won’t matter that much and TNA will have the chance to focus on another talent who deserves the push.

- There is talk that Christy Hemme will break away from Jimmy Rave and Lance Hoyt, turning face again.

Courtesy: TNAWrestlingNews.com

[quote name='Demolition Man']Various random wrestling news....

- The original booking the week going into TNA’s Bound For Glory pay-per-view had Kurt Angle defeating Jeff Jarrett but obviously things were changed.

- Four-time ECW World Heavyweight Champion and former TNA star Shane Douglas is no longer working at a Target department store. He's since returned to his previous line of work as a teacher. He's currently teaching history at a middle school in his hometown of New Brighton, PA as Mr. Martin. The school website lists a phone number for a "Homework Hotline" from Mr. Martin.

- As posted last week, there was a lot more talk about Christian Cage being pretty much done with TNA during the Bound For Glory weekend. That talk went around a lot more once Christian did the clean loss at Bound For Glory.

It’s said that Christian has become more disenfranchised on how the company is being ran and some feel that he is just going through the motions until it’s time to leave.

Some also feel that if he’s gone, it really won’t matter that much and TNA will have the chance to focus on another talent who deserves the push.

- There is talk that Christy Hemme will break away from Jimmy Rave and Lance Hoyt, turning face again.

Courtesy: TNAWrestlingNews.com[/quote]

Good for Douglas. I support his decision. I bet it is an improvement in benefits.

Also, good for Christian. I welcome him back home. He would freshen up things. Possibly provide Raw with another face.

And Christy is hot. So very hot.

[quote name='Iron Clad Burrito']Do tell?[/quote]
http://www.wwe.com/inside/news/archive/jblmeanie

TL;DR: JBL singled out and nailed Meanie with some hard shots that opened up a wound he'd gotten at Hardcore Homecoming the night before, talk was that Meanie was considering pressing charges. WWE brought in the bWo for a short stint and paid Meanie on a per-performance basis for a month or so, then dropped them after the Bash.

Someone attempt to message Meanie about how there will be at least a 25 page pro-wrestling thread originally dedicated to the bWo and his role in said group.

25q6wir.png

mebbe we can haz free bwo shirfs

I was watching some WWE 24/7 last night and on the episode of the history of ecw they had up featured a great skit with stevie/raven and blue dust... hilarious shit.

I haven't watched Raw for a couple of weeks but I was just reading about Johnny Knoxville being on the show. That shit sounds fucking terrible.

The Meanie once hit on my ex-girlfriend via IM around '99. He was in the WWF AOL chatroom and for some reason decided to try the surefire "you sure are quiet" opening line. Poor bastard.

And that's all I've got to say about thay-at.

[quote name='neocisco']It looks like he's fat again.[/quote]

He's not fat. He just takes pictures using a carnival mirror lens. :nottalking:

True story - I once drove with three friends from Cleveland to Philadelphia for a 3PW show at the ECW Arena that was being billed as an ECW reunion show. Booked for the show was The Impact Players against the bWo (Stevie Richards and Nova with Meanie). We drove 13 hours across Pennsylvania and hit a massive accident outside of Philly that brought us to a dead stop on the PA Turnpike.

We never made the show. That was as close as I ever got the bWo. :(

Jimmy "Superfly" Snuka is doing a signing for a local card shop next weekend. I Pretty much have to go I think. In my short stint working with APW, I met a few of the guys I like Growing up (Mostly the Rock n' Roll Express and Bobby Eaton), but never did ask for an autograph or pic. Didn't want to seem like a huge mark at the time. This however I'm paying to be a huge mark so I'm going to try to find something ole Superfly can sign for me. :)

[quote name='OnyxPrimal']Jimmy "Superfly" Snuka is doing a signing for a local card shop next weekend. I Pretty much have to go I think. In my short stint working with APW, I met a few of the guys I like Growing up (Mostly the Rock n' Roll Express and Bobby Eaton), but never did ask for an autograph or pic. Didn't want to seem like a huge mark at the time. This however I'm paying to be a huge mark so I'm going to try to find something ole Superfly can sign for me. :)[/quote]
Get him to sign a coconut.

I missed Impact on Thursday to help my mother get home safely from a week-long hospital stay, I caught it today thanks to the web, and found it to be a perfectly fine show. No bad matches, Booker-GONZALEZ! was good at points, although I could've done without a worthless TV match needing interference of some kind from two people and a weapon shot to end - a simple FINISHER would have sufficed and helped get something over. This was mainly a promo show, and worked well as one since everyone was given enough time on the mic, although Mick's roller coaster promo kind of dragged on. His farewell lasting less than an hour made me chuckle, and they at least tried to go through the motions of having it mean something by having folks meet him on the ramp.

Angle's rampage ruled - he came off great, and it was hilarious to see him beat up Penzer. Sucks that he ended up getting a swollen face as a result - a lot. Hopefully TNA picks up the tab on his medical bills due to that. Angle's match with Morgan was okay - nowhere near as good as Angle's matches with Nash over the past year, but still one of Morgan's better matches. Seeing him get saved by a sharply-dressed Abyss wearing a silk shirt below his ratty-looking mask was a laugh riot, and let to Angle kicking even more ass. This show did a great job of building up the HD debut for Impact next week, but it's somewhat sad that the show has more matches announced for it than the PPV (or even in the works compared to the show).

Quotes for the FOLEY'S FAREWELL! edition of Impact -
DW - Tonight, KEVIN NASH RETURNS TO THE RING and a hardcore legend says goodbye to TNA!
Angle - With the help of Mick Foley, you may have won the battle, but you didn’t win the war, Jeff! AND THERE’S A HUGE WAR THAT’S GONNA GO ON! Are you just a candy-assed hick from Nashville!? I’m gonna pick off the TNA talent one-by-one until it’s just you and me! ALL THE BLOODSHED WILL BE ON YOUR HANDS!
Tenay - KURT ANGLE HAS ISSUED A WARNING! LET’S GO TO JB! I HEAR THAT KEVIN NASH HAS ARRIVED IN THE IMPACT ZONE!
JB - Kevin, you showed up at Bound For Glory unexpected…
Nash - Unexpected? Someone paid for my tickets, right?
Sting - Well, here I stand the new TNA World champion! But I know that it’s not me who’s supposed to be standing here with the belt - it’s supposed to be Joe! I also know, Joe, that I can look you in the eyes and say that at Bound For Glory, you were the better wrestler. In fact, you are the better wrestler. The old man bit off more than he could chew, you took me places I’ve never been - I didn’t know which was up or down, but I was always coherent enough to know that 10 minutes into the match, you had me beat, you could’ve taken the win, but you chose not to. You chose instead to do what you always do which is mock me, and try to embarrass me, you wanted to humiliate me, Joe! The bottom line is, Joe, it’s because of your disrespect that I’m the champion and you’re not! How many times do you think that I had Flair in a place where he didn’t know which way was up or down, and I took the win because I had respect! THIS IS MINE, IT’S NOT YOURS, AND IT’S GONNA STAY THAT WAY, JOE! When I walked into the dressing room after BFG, there was a group of guys who shook my hand a group that didn’t. AJ, you didn’t, and you’re friends with Joe, but let me tell you something…(AJ comes out)
Tenay - JUST AS STING WAS EXPLAINING WHAT HAPPENED, HE WAS INTERRUPTED BY AJ STYLES!
AJ - Lemme tell ya something, I am friends with Joe! WE BEEN FRIENDS FOR A LONG TIME! If you would just listen to what people have to say, you’d get your respect. The reason you got no respect is cuz you showed no respect! You keep talking ‘bout respect and how we don’t give it to ya. Don’t belittle me and I won’t belittle you! I’m on the road making a living making money for the company and you’re sitting at home spending it! I’m away from my family, while you’re coaching your son’s football team! In 2002 it was guys like Low-Ki and Daniels who laid the foundation, and guys like Joe and AJ are putting bricks on this company. The cement is our blood, our sweat, and our tears! You think you can have a fancy chandelier and get respect - it doesn’t work like that, and if you don’t like it, there’s the door.
Sting - AJ, you told me you didn’t like how your dad brought you up. The example he set, and I can tell you that if you keep making the same mistakes, you’re gonna turn into your dad!
DW - A LITTLE PERSONAL!
Tenay - I’M GETTING WORD THAT THERE’S SOMETHING GOING ON INVOLVING KURT ANGLE! (a second later video plays of Angle beating up Curry Man) WELL, WE GOT WORD THAT SOMETHING WAS GOING ON INVOLVING KURT ANGLE! AND YOU CAN SEE EXACTLY WHAT IT IS!
DW - LOOK AT THE UPPERCUT ON SHARK BOY!
JB - Booker, tonight, you are one-on-one with Hernandez, a man known for his power.
Booker - You wanna talk about POWAH!? You see Jeremiah, in my country, the lion is the king of the jungle. I say that the elphant is the king, and I am a big-game hunter, and I hunt the elephant, and with my bare hands, I removed the tusks from the scalp! Plenty of aphrodiasiac for me and my honey queen. (JB touches him) Don’t ever do that again! What are you some kind of horny dog!? Let me get back to my chalice, tonight, Gonzales will fall at the feet of BOOO-KAH! NOW, WE GO! WBAHAHAHA!
Roxxi - I’ve lost a bunch of matches, I’ve barely won any of them, but I SURVIVED! I don’t give a shit about Spike. Kong, you can kiss my ass, you bitch. BRING IT ON! THE HARDER THE BETTER! Oh, sorry Spike…
(during Foley’s entrance)Tenay - BOY I SURE DO LOVE THAT CACTUS JACK SHIRT! I UNDERSTAND IT’S GONNA BE FEATURED ON AN UPCOMING EPISODE OF 30 ROCK! BUT FIRST, IT’S MICK FOLEY’S FAREWELL ADDRESS TO THE IMPACT ZONE!
Foley - (crowd chants FOLEY, FOLEY)Thank you. I’m gonna be honest, I’m not sure I deserve. I wanna hold a secret I’ve been holding a secret. I guess it was always assumed that I had some recuperative style, but the truth is, for 23 years, I have been a junkie. A ROLLER COASTER JUNKIE! YEAH! Come on, I rarely even have a beer! But I’ve found that when you wrestle a style I did, landing on floors, and I was able to deal with it successfully by looking at the world as if it was my own theme park, so I could put up with the pain as long as I knew I had an incredible coaster to look forward. Whether it was Matterhorn Mountain, the Twister, or the Hulk coaster RIGHT HERE IN ORLANDO FLORIDA! I have been on a 23 year thrill ride, but maybe I’m getting old or sentimental, or maybe Kurt just rattled my brains with that chairshot, but I’ve come to see that life and wrestling are like roller coasters and sometimes you just need to go back to the hotel and go to the pool to get ready to take on more coasters and more fun! This past summer, after 23 years, I found myself having less fun and feeling more stressed - I felt that the thrills were gone, but my decision to come to TNA was like a nice refreshing swim in the pool! Because I re-emerged ready for more thrills and more fun, and may I say that with the incredible athletes in TNA whose passion, talent, and dedication is second to none. With them by my side, my time in TNA has been one of the greatest thrill rides in my life. But there’s only so many times a guy can be a guest enforcers, and that’s about one, so while I’ve enjoyed my time here, it is time to say goodbye. Thank you for one hell of a ride and I only wish it could have lasted a little bit longer. Thank you so much!
Tenay - BOY IS THAT EVER THE SENTIMENT THAT WE WOULD LOVE TO ECHO! WE REALLY WISH THAT MICK’S RIDE COULD’VE BEEN LONGER!
Foley - I’m gonna take a Kurt and wipe my Angle - are you serious?
Jeff - Mick, I’ve never been more serious about anything in my life. Are you serious?
Foley - Yes, I need to wipe my Angle. HAHA, thanks Jeff. Hey JB!
JB - What’s going on?
Foley - I’m not really at liberty to say, but he gets real…mavericky! In there. MAVERICKY!
JB - …that’s not even a word, Mick. I’M GONNA GET ME SOME ANSWERS, MICK, I DON’T CARE WHAT YOU’RE WIPING!
Tenay - THAT’S THE FIRST TIME WE’VE EVER SEEN ANYONE NOT TAKE THE 3 FROM THE HELLEVATOR!
Foley - JB, I’m not talking about a new acquisition or even a fancy new video game, I’m talking about change that will shake the very foundation of the wrestling world! Excuse us, Jeff and I are off to Vegas! What happens in Vegas…
JB - STAYS IN VEGAS!
Foley - WRONG! WILL BE SHARED WITH THE REST OF THE WORLD!

Prepare for the TOO MANY WORDS! tag team battle!~

SD thoughts -
Show's series of squashes ruled, while R-Truth-MVP was good (despite it being sad to see MVP's losing streak continue, and why would Vickie still offer him a bonus for winning after losing last week?), while Taker-Khali was okay, and the pole match ruled - Maryse rocked this thing with how she prevented Maria from getting the fuzzy dice early on. Kozlov-Hardy was exactly what it needed to be - a fairly short main event that got Kozlov's offense over as something that could beat a main event star instead of just laying him out. I still don't get the sense that fans are willing to pay to see him in a match, but I think they've done a great job getting his moves over as deadly and that's helped him make a fairly seamless transition into an SD main eventer. Much like in his matches with Umaga last summer, Jeff made Kozlov's stuff look incredible in this.

Last edited by a moderator:
-- SmackDown wrestler MVP is on a huge losing streak. He hasn't won a match on television in nearly two months -- the SmackDown after SummerSlam in a win via count out over Festus. He's lost nine consecutive matches, including nine clean pinfall losses. He's also lost on eight consecutive editions of Friday Night SmackDown. Here is his loss report:
08-29 SmackDown - Pinfall loss to Jeff Hardy.
09-05 SmackDown - Pinfall loss to Shelton Benjamin.
09-07 Unforgiven - Pinned twice; by Jeff Hardy, and by Triple H at the conclusion of the match.
09-12 SmackDown - Lost Fatal Four Way Match to Jeff Hardy when Kendrick was pinned.
09-19 SmackDown - Pinfall loss to Triple H.
09-26 SmackDown - Pinfall loss to Triple H in tag match vs. Triple H & Jeff Hardy.
10-03 SmackDown - Pinfall loss to Jeff Hardy in All Star Eight-Man Tag Team Match.
10-10 SmackDown - Pinfall loss to Jeff Hardy.
10-17 SmackDown - Pinfall loss to R-Truth.

That's depressing. The thing about his "incentive" kicking in after he wins his next match leads me to believe this streak won't end in the near future. :'(

Watched Smackdown earlier this morning and it reminded me of something I wanted to ask for a bit now.

I was kinda surprised that when I saw R-Truths match , that his entrance and music are almost (exactly) the same as the ones he used in TNA before he left. Does he own the music used or is it public domain or something? Cause not many wrestlers when they switch promotions end up keeping the music they had in the previous promotion (at least it does not seem like it to me).

I think he used music he recorded and has under his own copyright in TNA, so it was an easy transition to use it in WWE. TNA had no right to it.

I mean, he was selling CDs of his own material out of his car for a number of years, no? So that could be the answer.

But for the love of god, 5 minutes of call and repeat "what's up?"'s is really annoying and shows a lack of creativity.

[quote name='mykevermin']I think he used music he recorded and has under his own copyright in TNA, so it was an easy transition to use it in WWE. TNA had no right to it.

I mean, he was selling CDs of his own material out of his car for a number of years, no? So that could be the answer.

But for the love of god, 5 minutes of call and repeat "what's up?"'s is really annoying and shows a lack of creativity.[/quote]

True, but the fans like it , which in turn I'm sure the WWE likes as well.

For some reason this makes me remember how much I liked the old NWO Wolfpac theme. As well as Scott Halls TNA theme (don't know if that was used anywhere else before then or not).

[quote name='Mr. Beef']I'm still waiting for someone to mess up the cue when he hands over the mic.

"WASSUP!?"

"HI THERE!"[/quote]

:lol: That would be great , but alas with smackdown being recorded they could always fix that in post production. During a PPV on the otherhand....

[quote name='StarKnightX']True, but the fans like it[/quote]
Don't ever use the word "fans!" :whistle2:#

[quote name='StarKnightX']True, but the WWE Universe likes it[/quote]
There we go.

[quote name='Brak']R-Truth is SO corny.[/quote]

Yep.

I hope Cena comes back as a heel and beats the shit out of R-Truth. If Cena can make a rap gimmick work, why can't R-Truth?

[quote name='neocisco']Wassup?

Wassup?

Wassup? (Is this getting annoying yet?)[/quote]

Wash, rinse, and apply to Cryme Tyme. Cryme Tyme's best trait is the hilarious MorriMiz promos cut at their expense.

bread's done
Back