Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner 2 (PS2) w/ Raiho plushie $19.99 NEW @ GameStop B&M

PimpBot2000

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
I picked one up today at my local GameStop B&M. Not available online, but it looks like a lot of the stores have it in stock.

Link to check in-store availability:
http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?sku=282017

282017b.jpg

thanks OP! I just had this in my hands last night there at $29.99. Really thought about it for collecting, now, at $19.99, I'm getting it tonight!! hope this stays on the DL for a while. I've noticed a few stores where the plushie is loose inside the box..and should try to avoid that one..

thanks OP, have had one put aside at a local GS because I know the manager and was waiting for it to drop to 19.99. Time to head to the store!

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']That would be Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='donburns99']That would be SMT: Nocturne. ^ ^[/QUOTE]
ah thanks, you too 62t

picked this up! only had the display one for sale just 15mins ago. Plush looks awesome and great price. thanks for the heads up

These things are everywhere still.the two stores I visit most frequently still have like five of these. The rest all say in stock as well.

[quote name='furyk']Bought it from gamestop not too long ago and it looks like I'll be getting a price adjustment tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

Good luck wit dat....this aint Amazon

[quote name='Poor2More']Good luck wit dat....this aint Amazon[/QUOTE]

Amazon actually doesnt price adjust anymore

[quote name='apathylad']Man, I think I bought this for $35 because I was concerned that it would be in limited stock...looks like I was wrong.[/QUOTE]

Same, plus who could resist a Raiho plushie. The worst part is I haven't even finished it yet because I got distracted by other games.

Picked up the only one at the store on Overland between Venice and Washington in Culver City on the way home today.

Thanks again OP!

I hear good things about this game. Is the first one required/recommended to enjoy this? or are they more stand alone?

[quote name='Zmonkay']I hear good things about this game. Is the first one required/recommended to enjoy this? or are they more stand alone?[/QUOTE]

Nope not really. The story of most SMT games, less Persona 3 & 4 are generally minor in my opinion. It's more focused on game play. I didn't care for Devil Summoner 1, not hated, just didn't like, so I only got a few hours in.

DS2, meanwhile, was amazing. You may be a bit lost at times, but it is pretty self-explanatory :)

Ah, been waiting for this. I'll have to pick up one tomorrow, last I saw my local store has one behind the counter in the box still.

The store less than a mile from my house supposedly has a copy. I'm going to try this game just because every1 in this thread is praising it. Hopefully they still have it on monday when I go in for the extra $50 deal.

Like I said, I'm going to buy 1 tomorrow.

Then when I get paid in 2 weeks, I'm going to buy another copy if there are any left. Collecting purposes, man. Selling purposes. Aww hell yeah.

bread's done
Back