Xbox 360 GameFly Deals with Free Shipping: Wolverine, Ghostbusters, Juarez 2 $10

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
Wolverine at $10 is an amazing deal. Prior to Batman AA coming out it was one of the best superhero games on the market.

[quote name='victoryroadrage']Thanks CheapyD, I guess I will finally bite on Ghostbusters. Is there anything special about the Uncaged Edition of Wolverine?[/QUOTE]

Uncaged Edition = PS3 & Xbox 360 version (with blood)

The standard version is for the Wii, but without the blood.

I might have to bite on Call of Juarez for that price. I own/have played all the others, so it's a questionable call. Either way, thanks Cheapy!

I got punched in the face. I bought Prototype from Gamefly like two days ago when it hit $22.xx (after 10% discount).
Great deals on all. Too bad I have them all. The only question is: am I going to pick up copies for my family?

Thanks, Cheapy! I decided to bite on CoJ:BiB. Liked the first game, liked the demo, and the western genre just isn't as well represented as the war genre these days... Now if only we could get some awesome pirate genre games...

Was considering Wolverine but my WAW didn't exactly arrive in superb condition. But for $10 It's hard to pass.

[quote name='mtxbass1']Do I need to be a member to get free shipping?[/QUOTE]

I always get free shipping and Ive only done a trial(about 2-3 years ago)

Well looks like I will not be getting ghostbusters it seems that there are glitches that make it so you can not beat the game and they will never patch it.

[quote name='tominater12']Well looks like I will not be getting ghostbusters it seems that there are glitches that make it so you can not beat the game and they will never patch it.[/QUOTE]
I beat the game 4 times and never ran into any game breaking glitches.

[quote name='Brother Daz']I beat the game 4 times and never ran into any game breaking glitches.[/QUOTE]

Well that is what a lot of people are saying on a lot of different forums. I have not beat it so I would not know.

[quote name='tominater12']Well looks like I will not be getting ghostbusters it seems that there are glitches that make it so you can not beat the game and they will never patch it.[/QUOTE]

I bought the game brand new when it was initially released and beat the game before there was even any kind of patch released (I beat it within a week, usually it takes at least that long for a patch).

Thinking about getting CoJ but I'm kind of bummed out on gamefly after my copy of killzone 2 came messed up. It's almost impossible to scratch those discs so i was really disappointed. Just a heads up for all those who think gamefly only sends godly looking discs

Damn, hopped on CoJ, Wolverine, and Ghostbusters for $31 shipped. As long as these are in good condition, this is a great deal. Thanks OP!

Last sale, I got Ghostbusters and CoJ:BiB for $12.99 and $9.99 respectively. Just sold both for about $33 combined on Ebay. Looks like I got rid of them just in time. :)

Picked up Prototype for $13.69 after taxes (thanks 10% + unused $5 rewards coupon). Tempted to pick up Ghostbusters, but since the wife doesn't know I just bought Prototype (yet), and she just let me get five games from Newegg, that's probably a non-purchase.

[quote name='Brother Daz']I beat the game 4 times and never ran into any game breaking glitches.[/QUOTE]

Same here, beat it and not a single problem.
The only people saying Ghostbusters has glitches must have glitches in their brain.

[quote name='tenaciousmonkey']Picked up Prototype for $13.69 after taxes (thanks 10% + unused $5 rewards coupon). Tempted to pick up Ghostbusters, but since the wife doesn't know I just bought Prototype (yet), and she just let me get five games from Newegg, that's probably a non-purchase.[/QUOTE]
/\/\
Wooped;)

I don't have a 360 so this deal is useless for me, but I do have Call of Juarez on PS3 and for $10 I highly recommend it. It is a great game (especially at that price) that deserves at least one play through. I have the platinum and I enjoyed it greatly.

[quote name='OnyxPrimal']Temped on Wolverine and Transformers 2. hmmmmmm....[/QUOTE]

Too late, as Wolverine is OOS...I to was going to jump on it :cry:

bread's done
Back