- - - - -

CAGFC (UFC 2010 League) - 9/25/10 - CAGFC25: MELTDOWN (fights due by 9/30)

#91 Vulcan2422   Merchandiser With The Mouth CAGiversary!   5217 Posts   Joined 14.8 Years Ago  

Posted 26 May 2010 - 07:22 PM

Oh, wow. You can just assign it? haha. That's cool. Nah, I don't mind you being Team Captain. I don't think Trainers can send invites though, so I'll just have to keep you updated with who on CAG has this game so you can get them an invite. For instance, the guy we play hockey with, Magicking610 also got the game yesterday and has played some, so you can send him a camp invite.

You can be Captain. Probably a lot of people on your list for UFC then mine.

#92 guyver2077   CAG Original CAGiversary!   16094 Posts   Joined 17.7 Years Ago  

guyver2077

Posted 26 May 2010 - 07:22 PM

Which one? For me, the mode where you go after the title was very easy. It was the title defense mode that sucked.

Yea going after the title. I made it to the end with Kimbo (which stats in this game are horrible by the way). Everytime they take me to the grownd, it alawys resorts in a tap out.

#93 SEH   Paul's sister is an alien CAGiversary!   4037 Posts   Joined 12.3 Years Ago  

Posted 26 May 2010 - 08:12 PM

Then there's the "Fighting with pride" achievement. It's not glitched, as far as I know, but the means of acquiring it that everyone is mentioning does not work. I read that you have to get in a clinch and throw some blows back and forth. I did every type of clinch and used every type of strike possible from every clinch, and even used former PRIDE fighters. No achievement.

Holy shit, they have an achievement for basically mimicking the Frye/Takayama fight? That's awesome.

#94 Matt Young   Follow the buzzards CAGiversary!   15183 Posts   Joined 17.1 Years Ago  

Matt Young

Posted 26 May 2010 - 08:18 PM

Yeah, that's the idea, but the achievement just won't unlock.

I want to know when I can create my fighter. I want to start career mode, but I don't want to waste time on a CAF that won't be allowed in the league.

I doubt we'll have to worry about over-leveled fighters. Skills actually depreciate over time to the point that people are complaining that it's impossible to level up to the point where you can compete with the CPU fighters. :-\

#95 Magicking610   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   228 Posts   Joined 11.6 Years Ago  

Magicking610

Posted 26 May 2010 - 08:35 PM

I dunno how active I'm going to be for the next month or so, but around the end of June, I should be around whenever.

There's been a few crazy fights, one that ended in about 25 seconds into the first round, but the next one lasted to round 3. I'm glad that this was a lot better than I thought it was going to be (even if the menus take a bit of time to load).

#96 TheN8torious   Shhh...I'm Invisible CAGiversary!   16969 Posts   Joined 14.8 Years Ago  

TheN8torious

Posted 26 May 2010 - 09:33 PM

I want to know when I can create my fighter. I want to start career mode, but I don't want to waste time on a CAF that won't be allowed in the league.

I doubt we'll have to worry about over-leveled fighters. Skills actually depreciate over time to the point that people are complaining that it's impossible to level up to the point where you can compete with the CPU fighters. :-\

Yeah, I'm trying to start up a career today. I don't know if it'll be my actual guy, but I'm going to basically TRY to exploit the game. I'm going to put the difficulty on Beginner, and take advantage of as many shortcuts as I can find. If fighters skills really do depreciate that much, we might be ok. But like I said, never underestimate people's ability to cheat. It sounds like Gary has made it further in his career than anybody. I'd like to hear where his fighter is at in terms of ratings.

I haven't been able to read much on any threads about super CAFs because my freaking internet has died 3 times in the past 2 days (this last time it was down for an hour). I was just calling Charter to rip them a new one when miraculously, even though cycling my modem 4 times did nothing, all of a sudden, the "cable" light just popped on on its own. I fucking hate ISPs. I really just wish broadband was something that the city regulated...like water.

#97 TheN8torious   Shhh...I'm Invisible CAGiversary!   16969 Posts   Joined 14.8 Years Ago  

TheN8torious

Posted 26 May 2010 - 09:52 PM

Just read that stat decay has caps. They are 30, 50, and 70. Once you reach those levels in an area, you can't drop back below them. That seems pretty fair. It's basically like being a "rookie", "pro", or "veteran". And if you want to actually be a "contender", you have to put in the time to stay above 70. Someone on GameFAQs actually complained that they couldn't create a Super CAF and tear through the division though...and that it was TOO realistic, lol. Oh, GameFAQs...

Here's a quote from one guy who actually has useful information on the subject though:

Stat decay will occur until you reach the safe zones of 30,50,70. FOR EXAMPLE: My ground striking is at 25 overall and my takedown is at 35 overall. Both of these stats will decay only here is the difference. The stat at 25 will decay all the way to 0 if you dont add points and the stat at 35 will only drop to 30 because you got it. 30 is a safe zone. Now for everyone who is crying saying OMG I CANT GET EVERYTHING AT 30,50,70 AT THE SAME TIME THERE WILL CERTAINLY BE SOME DECAY. Here is how you avoid this and if you morons could read the trainer would have let you know this the first time your stats decayed, however you are all impatient pre teens and pressed A as fast as you can trying deliberately not to learn a damn thing.

THIS IS HOW YOU KEEP YOUR STATS FROM REACHING 0!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First when you create your fighter you obviously put the most points into categories you feel to be important. Like striking takedowns etc. These categories are goiing to be the closest to 30 from the begining, while others like clinch defense etc are probobly what you chose to leave lower (10). HERE IS WHAT YOU DO.

At the start of a training period 10-12 weeks etc. You train some for cardio some for speed and some for strength. Then you spar. Now lets say you suck and only get 12-15 spar points. Instead of using them all to put a certain stat at 30 to avoid decay. You take one point each and put it into each category. THIS WILL KEEP YOU FROM DECAYING FOR AT LEAST TWO WEEKS. now the second time you spar that week you can take ALL your points and get one stat category to 30. ONCE YOU HAVE DONE THIS STOP ADDING TO THAT STAT UNTIL YOU BRING EVERY OTHER CATEGORY TO 30. its not rocket science.

Incase you havent noticed this is UFC 2010 not ufc 2009. You cant just train cardio until its at 100 then go to the next stat. You have to use your brain. evolve with the times. This concept is not hard at all to understand. STAT decay could be worse. there could be No safe zones and you could start decaying due to age and have no way to stop it. AT least thq put something in to keep you from having a 115 overall striking offense and 115 overall submission. JESUS if you dont understand what I have just posted do yourself a favor and sell the game back to gamestop because you dont deserve and are not intelligent enough to play it in the first place.

Now that i have vented i will give you a bit of advice when it comes to sparring. What i have found that gets me the most points is not to gain full mount and try and rock the guy like in 2009. Instead i start by landing around 5-10 solid punches/kicks (try not to get hit yourself it will lower your overall spar points earned) Next i clinch the poor son of a B*** sparring guy and i slam himas hard as i can onto his back. THEN i lay on him for a few seconds punching. DONT try and gain mount immediately because at higher difficulty the guy will transition block wich will lower your overall points earned as well. Get mount. and focus on demolishing his face. when there is around 12 seconds left in the session let him up. Clinch him again and slam him a second time. Now if you follow this method and dont get hit a lot of let him block ur transitions you will get NO LESS than 60 sparring points a session. This is what i am earning minimum with a level 1 sparring partner. YOU CAN THANK ME LATER TEENAGERS HAHAHHAHAHAHA.

P.S forgive my spelling and anger i was very mad about reading posts on this subject when in fact a stegasauras could have figured it out before some of you

always go into fight with high precentage of conditioning and zero fatigue also.

#98 Matt Young   Follow the buzzards CAGiversary!   15183 Posts   Joined 17.1 Years Ago  

Matt Young

Posted 27 May 2010 - 12:02 AM

I appreciate the advice, but that guy seems like a total douche.

#99 TheN8torious   Shhh...I'm Invisible CAGiversary!   16969 Posts   Joined 14.8 Years Ago  

TheN8torious

Posted 27 May 2010 - 12:06 AM

Well, here it is, guys. How to exploit career and max out your stats:

It took a day for somebody to figure out how to create a "perfect fighter", lol. The way you get around stat decay is just boosting everything to 70, and saving the rest of your points until the last fight of your career. Then, you boost whatever areas you want to boost, play your final fight, and retire with the boosted stats. Not sure how we want to handle this, as I'm curious just how boosted you can be. The video creator says you should have a ton of points to use by the time you get to your last fight. Depending on the results you get, we might need to set up some ratings caps after all. I'm going to start a fresh career now and try this to see how ridiculous I can make myself. Anybody who would like to join me to serve as a second opinion, I'd love the company.

#100 Matt Young   Follow the buzzards CAGiversary!   15183 Posts   Joined 17.1 Years Ago  

Matt Young

Posted 27 May 2010 - 12:14 AM

Well, I'd say 100 would be a good level cap. That should be as high as anyone is allowed to go in the first place.

#101 TheN8torious   Shhh...I'm Invisible CAGiversary!   16969 Posts   Joined 14.8 Years Ago  

TheN8torious

Posted 27 May 2010 - 12:28 AM

Well, I'd say 100 would be a good level cap. That should be as high as anyone is allowed to go in the first place.

Yeah, but it might need to be more complex that that. Toward the tail end of last year, I had somewhat of an equation devised on how it should work. You have to take into account things like the differences in max values dependent on your weight class (ie. Heavyweights have higher strength than Lightweights), and the idea of imposing minimums for ratings as well. If it's determined to be necessary, I'll start drawing it up again. But right now, the server is such a damn mess, we couldn't be fighting anyway.

This is why I think company's are stupid to act like online is something to pay extra for. Having server problems is pretty much the status quo now for games during their first week. But when you make it a "premium service", it just makes you look worse. People are freaking enraged...and it's mainly because they had to put in a code to get to an online that right now doesn't work very well. I remember the server having similar problems during the first week last year, but the difference is, THQ wasn't drawing attention to themselves by making you "unlock" it when you first boot up the game.

#102 Vulcan2422   Merchandiser With The Mouth CAGiversary!   5217 Posts   Joined 14.8 Years Ago  

Posted 27 May 2010 - 12:31 AM

Trust me, Your only cheating if your getting to 100. I am playing through Career mode as usual and my highest stat is a 75 with my lowest being 30. 30 being a lot of clinch stuff and 75 being my take downs. ;)

I am doing it legit and it's working out nicely. Just made the hall of fame but don't know when my last fight will be. I'm in year 2018. Hopefully it puts me back to Heavyweight after I'm done.

#103 Matt Young   Follow the buzzards CAGiversary!   15183 Posts   Joined 17.1 Years Ago  

Matt Young

Posted 27 May 2010 - 12:33 AM

I read that the career lasts 12 years, so I guess you're about 3/4 of the way through it.

I just sent this to Nate on XBL: Jesus Christ. It literally just took 5 minutes for my game to "connect" and go from the title screen to the main menu. What the Fuck did I have to connect to?

#104 guyver2077   CAG Original CAGiversary!   16094 Posts   Joined 17.7 Years Ago  

guyver2077

Posted 27 May 2010 - 01:54 AM

Anyone else having annoying long wait times with UFC 2010?

Even on the main menu, it takes forever to pass. The connecting logo in the upper left hand section of screen spins forever. Also whenever I enter any xbox live modes.

It is a pain in the ass

#105 BoSoxFan900   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1315 Posts   Joined 15.4 Years Ago  

BoSoxFan900

Posted 27 May 2010 - 02:35 AM

Yeah, the same thing has happened to me, it literally took 5 minutes for my game to load to the main menu.

#106 seen   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2503 Posts   Joined 14.0 Years Ago  

Posted 27 May 2010 - 05:02 AM

The main menu connecting delay is a pain, almost not worth being connected to XBL until the game has started....Anyhow, I'm working on 2 fighters at the moment(King Mo & Overeem); not near to being done yet though.

#107 Vulcan2422   Merchandiser With The Mouth CAGiversary!   5217 Posts   Joined 14.8 Years Ago  

Posted 27 May 2010 - 06:13 AM

Well, Beat Career Mode. It was long and grueling.

#108 JaytheGamefan   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   4410 Posts   Joined 17.3 Years Ago  

JaytheGamefan

Posted 27 May 2010 - 07:01 AM

Holy shit, they have an achievement for basically mimicking the Frye/Takayama fight? That's awesome.

I marked out huge when I first got it a week or so ago. It was a nice little surprise.

Also need a camp invite.

#109 Scorch   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   37487 Posts   Joined 17.9 Years Ago  

Posted 27 May 2010 - 01:18 PM

I just can't get into this game like I did 2009. I may end up selling it off quickly. Haven't used the online code, either.

#110 TheN8torious   Shhh...I'm Invisible CAGiversary!   16969 Posts   Joined 14.8 Years Ago  

TheN8torious

Posted 27 May 2010 - 07:06 PM

I just can't get into this game like I did 2009. I may end up selling it off quickly. Haven't used the online code, either.

I think you just have to get past the idea that it's different from 2009. I played a good and very lengthy session last night with Pure Apathy, Matt Young, moojuice, and Vulcan2422 (even though we couldn't play online because the server was screwed up). Most of us just worked on our career fighter and gave each other advice on how to handle some of the new things in this year's game. I admit, I also had kind of an awkward "Am I going to like this game?" period. But once I got a couple years into my career, it became very enjoyable.

Basically, the WFA stuff feels like a complete grind. You're fighting nobody's (because you are one too), there's no commentary, no big presentation, the sponsors suck, etc. But once you get to the UFC (after 7 fights), you finally get to see how much the game has improved from last year. You start getting noticed and have press workouts, interviews, post fight interviews with Joe Rogan, and more recognizable sponsors. Not to mention by that point, your fighters stats will be boosted higher, so you'll be more impressive as well.

I think the biggest difference from last year is that last year's game felt more accessible. The controls were still complex, but it was still something you could pick up and just knock people out with huge Superman punches without really knowing what you were doing. This year's game is much harder, and is really more realistic. Not every punch is devastating, as the game actually does take into account clean shots and glancing shots. But I would definitely say give the game a fair chance before you make any knee jerk decisions.

One thing that seems to have soured a lot of people instantly is the fact that the server was screwed up for much of the first two days. But when I finally finished up playing around 5 AM EST this morning, I checked it out and was able to navigate no problem. I got into the CAG Fight Camp, looked around, and then even had an online exhibition match with no lag at all (even though like 20 seconds after the match, my own connection crashed because my ISP sucks).

Like I tell other people, show me a game that doesn't have server issues in its first week. I know it's lame as hell considering you had to enter a code to access it. They should have tested it better. But I'm willing to give them the benefit of the doubt the first week. Once the server issues get straightened out, this game will be A LOT of fun. I'd bet on it. At least try playing with some CAGs.

#111 CAGLeagueSports   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2628 Posts   Joined 12.3 Years Ago  

CAGLeagueSports

Posted 27 May 2010 - 07:13 PM

Glad to see more people who want to join the fight camp! I'll get the invites sent out soon.

Also, in case anyone was unaware, the reason the game connects to the server when you load the main menu is because on the little ticker thing at the bottom of the screen, it scrolls the Fight Camp Leaderboards. Hopefully this won't be an issue anymore, but if you don't feel like waiting for 5 minutes, just disconnect your ethernet cable, and then plug it back in once you get past the main menu. Obviously, this isn't an ideal solution, but it'll work until they get the server load straightened out. After that, you probably won't even notice it. The menus actually load amazingly fast when not trying to connect.

#112 Stuttering Billy   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   172 Posts   Joined 14.7 Years Ago  

Stuttering Billy

Posted 27 May 2010 - 07:38 PM

Here are my questions video game gods since the UFC tutorials teaches you nothing:
*These issues are for playing online or against another human player*

1. If I'm taken down and in open guard what is the best way to get up? I spam minor transitions and I either a: Push the player off of me after the third attempt b:Never get up and the other player advance position.

2. Does the player on top have priority over commands? Does it matter what minor transition I use - ie I almost always use "down to right" (like a fire ball in SF). If I hold the right stick to block a players transition do I gain a split second window where I could use a minor transition to then push the player off me and get back to my feet?

3. Pretty much the same question as the question above but about the clinch game. Clinching just turns into consistently transitioning back in worth then randomly after 30 seconds of going back in forth someone throws the other player into side control (I understand how to perform the throw) If I hold the right stick to block a players transition do I gain a split second window where I could advance position? How do you gain a dominant clinch position and stay in it for more then 2 seconds?

#113 TheN8torious   Shhh...I'm Invisible CAGiversary!   16969 Posts   Joined 14.8 Years Ago  

TheN8torious

Posted 27 May 2010 - 08:59 PM

Well, transitioning in this year's game definitely seems to be trickier since some of them seem to be just auto-blocked. Again, I think it actually caters to realism a bit because you really shouldn't be able to just push a guy off of you for no reason at all. Having only spent 2 days with the game, this is still something I need to improve on because at times, I also feel like I'm just spamming the transitions. But I think the key thing is waiting for an opening.

Sometimes you have to get a feel for what your opponent is trying to do. If he's trying to transition, just hold back on the right stick (or even reverse him if you're good at it). If he tries to ground and pound, that's your opening to sweep him and get back up. The biggest thing to work on is probably being patient on the ground. It's not like you're going to get knocked out instantly, and if you keep spamming transitions, you'll just gas yourself.

My advice would be to go into practice mode and just practice being on bottom. Or even better, once I can get everybody into the CAG Camp, we can work on things together and train each other (which you actually earn points and level up by doing). The game is really incredibly deep this year. Even last year's game took some time to feel comfortable with. I'd imagine this year's game will be no different.

#114 TheN8torious   Shhh...I'm Invisible CAGiversary!   16969 Posts   Joined 14.8 Years Ago  

TheN8torious

Posted 27 May 2010 - 09:15 PM

It appears the servers are completely down right now, so maybe they're actually fixing them. Hoping for good news later this evening.

#115 Vulcan2422   Merchandiser With The Mouth CAGiversary!   5217 Posts   Joined 14.8 Years Ago  

Posted 27 May 2010 - 09:54 PM

I just unlocked Shaq thanks to Xbox360 achievements.com

To unlock Shaq, go to the main menu and press Right, Up, Left, Right, Down, Left, Up, Right, Down, Left, X, Y, Y, X, Start

#116 BoSoxFan900   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1315 Posts   Joined 15.4 Years Ago  

BoSoxFan900

Posted 28 May 2010 - 01:18 AM

It appears the servers are completely down right now, so maybe they're actually fixing them. Hoping for good news later this evening.

I really hope so. The few sessions I've played online have been really terrible, lag-wise.

#117 Stuttering Billy   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   172 Posts   Joined 14.7 Years Ago  

Stuttering Billy

Posted 28 May 2010 - 02:18 AM

Or even better, once I can get everybody into the CAG Camp, we can work on things together and train each other (which you actually earn points and level up by doing). The game is really incredibly deep this year. Even last year's game took some time to feel comfortable with. I'd imagine this year's game will be no different.

How and when can I join the CAG camp? Do I have to use a CAF or can I just use one of the UFC fighters

#118 TheN8torious   Shhh...I'm Invisible CAGiversary!   16969 Posts   Joined 14.8 Years Ago  

TheN8torious

Posted 28 May 2010 - 04:03 AM

How and when can I join the CAG camp? Do I have to use a CAF or can I just use one of the UFC fighters

Camps are really strange. You can spar and just practice your skills with any fighter. But when you train (which you can only do once between each fight in career if you're the "trainee") you use your CAF. The person who is the "trainer" can use any fighter in your division. And what the training is is a list of "combos" that you have to perform in a limited amount of time. It's really confusing and tricky, but our group seemed to improve at them each time somebody new trained.

As for getting an invite, add me to your friends list on XBL and I'll send you one.

#119 CAGLeagueSports   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2628 Posts   Joined 12.3 Years Ago  

CAGLeagueSports

Posted 28 May 2010 - 04:08 AM

For people not keeping up with the official Undisputed website forum, a site administrator posted this earlier today:

Fighters,
Let this update be your one-stop shop for everything concerning UFC 2010 at the moment. Online issues, code redemption, character unlocks, strategy guide accuracy, and the all-important support plan update with respect to gameplay fixes. I can absolutely assure you the development team is listening, and while I am responding, they are burning the midnight oil away to address and assess all the current issues, so here we go:

ONLINE SERVER STABILITY
What we already know...we have been experiencing server issues today for both XBOX 360 and PS3. Issues getting in to ranked play, slow times to get through the main menu, and fight camp connectivity with finding opponents, are all amongst our most critical issues at the moment being worked on, on top of the servers in general. Gamespy and MSFT are on the horn with us, we are working to resolve as quick as possible. We apologize for the inconvenience, thanks for bearing with

If you have an online issue, please check out this sticky thread: community.ufcundisputed.com/forums/topic/169270

ONLINE REDEMPTION PROCESS FOR X360 and PS3

If you purchased UFC 2010, please make sure to acquire the serial code found on the back of the manual inside your package, and redeem at either the PSN and XBOX Live marketplace to activate the online features. Do not pay a $5 processing fee to activate if you bought a new copy, please follow the simple steps found at this link:

• community.ufcundisputed.com/blog-post/looking-get-online-multiplayer-read-post
  • The flow to activate for PS3 users works directly from within the in-game prompts, as designed.
  • The flow to activate for XBOX 360 users currently only works through XBOX Live Marketplace, per the directions at the link above. The team is currently working with MSFT to fix the in-game prompt so it’s as simple as the PS3 version. For now, please use the simple workaround. Do not inadvertently pay $5 to purchase online if you have a serial key code.
UNLOCK CODES CORRECTION FOR SECRET CHARACTERS (i.e. SHAQ)
If you purchased the UFC 2010 Strategy Guide there was a misprint with the unlock codes. Thanks to one of our savvy community members (you rock Fire979), the correct codes have been posted up on our forums. I’ve reposted them below here:

XBOX 360 users enter these codes at the main menu to unlock the following characters:
  • Shaq: Right, Up, Left, Right, Down, Left, Up, Right, Down, Left, X, Y, Y, X, Start
  • TapouT Crew: Down, Down, Up, Right, Left, Down, Back, Start.
  • BJ Penn (Black Trunks): LB, RB, LT, RT, RT, LT, RB, LB, Y, X, X, Y, Start
PS3 users enter these codes at the main menu to unlock the following characters:
  • Shaq: Right, Up, Left, Right, Down, Left, Up, Right, Down, Left, Square, Triangle, Triangle, Square, Start.
  • TapouT Crew: Down, Down, Up, Right, Left, Down, Select, Start.
  • BJ Penn (Black Trunks): L1, R1, L2, R2, R2, L2, R1, L1, Triangle, Square, Square, Triangle, Start.
Entering the code correctly should show a pop up that lets you know the character(s) has/have been unlocked. Fire979, expect a PM from me, want to send you a thank-you gift for posting this first.

SUPPORT PLAN UPDATE, regarding exploits and critical gameplay fixes
Top critical issues such as Super CAF's with respect to point distribution methods, Lyoto's instant-takedown (and all others like it), omoplata submission cancel that returns fighters to standing, are all being heavily looked in to by the dev team right now with the right assessments and fixes necessary. And that's just the tip of the iceberg amongst many other fine-tuning/technical issues being delved into thanks nearly 100% to your continued community feedback. Regarding these fixes, I will keep you posted on their status in as much as possible so you can start to gauge when they'll be made available. Please keep your eyes posted on the forums for continued support updates.

FIGHTER STATS / ATTRIBUTES UPDATED
If you didn’t notice, or download the auto-update, all the fighter stats/attributes in UFC 2010 we’re recently updated to their present stats. As process goes in sports game development, content and stats are locked well before a game is sent to manufacturing. Therefore, we want to ensure your fighters are always mirrored realistically with their current stats in as much as possible. If you purchased the strategy guide, please note, this does effectively make some stats printed inaccurate as of today, however all the fighter strategies and tips are still completely accurate and well advised to use. The strategy guide will help take you from amateur to pro, more importantly, so will entering the cage with your gamepad a lot!

This is quite a lengthy update, but hopefully it brings in to perspective everything being worked on currently by our development, web, online, and 1st party teams. If you post a comment or issue, please try your best to keep it constructive and specific so we can understand any problems you might be having. Aside from that, back to addressing all the above so we can keep you in training!

We’re listening,
-Tank

#120 Matt Young   Follow the buzzards CAGiversary!   15183 Posts   Joined 17.1 Years Ago  

Matt Young

Posted 28 May 2010 - 06:13 AM

I hate this game so much after last night. As Nate, Pure Apathy, Vulcan, and moojuice are aware, I got on with the intention of bullshitting with them and playing for an hour before bed since I hadn't slept the night before. I ended up being on for 8 hours.

Why? The Kay. Tee. Eff. Oh. achievement. It's total bullshit. I literally completed several hundred fights last night using various fighters and opponents. The hardest thing was not rocking them before KO'ing them. But, at least 70 times, I knocked the guy out with one punch, not having rocked him. No achievement.

I even did it under 30 seconds a few times. Nothing. I've only see 2 people get this achievement: 1 guy on the 360 who posted a YouTube video of it, and then another YouTube video from a PS3 user who got it 1:30 into the fight, so it must not be a time thing.

I've followed the directions perfectly. Is this yet another glitch in the game?