CAGFC (UFC 2010 League) - 9/25/10 - CAGFC25: MELTDOWN (fights due by 9/30)

Well, here it is, guys. How to exploit career and max out your stats:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAaRM8ko1ys

It took a day for somebody to figure out how to create a "perfect fighter", lol. The way you get around stat decay is just boosting everything to 70, and saving the rest of your points until the last fight of your career. Then, you boost whatever areas you want to boost, play your final fight, and retire with the boosted stats. Not sure how we want to handle this, as I'm curious just how boosted you can be. The video creator says you should have a ton of points to use by the time you get to your last fight. Depending on the results you get, we might need to set up some ratings caps after all. I'm going to start a fresh career now and try this to see how ridiculous I can make myself. Anybody who would like to join me to serve as a second opinion, I'd love the company.

[quote name='Matt Young']Well, I'd say 100 would be a good level cap. That should be as high as anyone is allowed to go in the first place.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but it might need to be more complex that that. Toward the tail end of last year, I had somewhat of an equation devised on how it should work. You have to take into account things like the differences in max values dependent on your weight class (ie. Heavyweights have higher strength than Lightweights), and the idea of imposing minimums for ratings as well. If it's determined to be necessary, I'll start drawing it up again. But right now, the server is such a damn mess, we couldn't be fighting anyway.

This is why I think company's are stupid to act like online is something to pay extra for. Having server problems is pretty much the status quo now for games during their first week. But when you make it a "premium service", it just makes you look worse. People are freaking enraged...and it's mainly because they had to put in a code to get to an online that right now doesn't work very well. I remember the server having similar problems during the first week last year, but the difference is, THQ wasn't drawing attention to themselves by making you "unlock" it when you first boot up the game.

Trust me, Your only cheating if your getting to 100. I am playing through Career mode as usual and my highest stat is a 75 with my lowest being 30. 30 being a lot of clinch stuff and 75 being my take downs. ;)

I am doing it legit and it's working out nicely. Just made the hall of fame but don't know when my last fight will be. I'm in year 2018. Hopefully it puts me back to Heavyweight after I'm done.

I read that the career lasts 12 years, so I guess you're about 3/4 of the way through it.

I just sent this to Nate on XBL: Jesus Christ. It literally just took 5 minutes for my game to "connect" and go from the title screen to the main menu. What the fuck did I have to connect to?

Anyone else having annoying long wait times with UFC 2010?

Even on the main menu, it takes forever to pass. The connecting logo in the upper left hand section of screen spins forever. Also whenever I enter any xbox live modes.

It is a pain in the ass

The main menu connecting delay is a pain, almost not worth being connected to XBL until the game has started....Anyhow, I'm working on 2 fighters at the moment(King Mo & Overeem); not near to being done yet though.

[quote name='SEH']Holy shit, they have an achievement for basically mimicking the Frye/Takayama fight? That's awesome.[/QUOTE]

I marked out huge when I first got it a week or so ago. It was a nice little surprise.

Also need a camp invite.

I just can't get into this game like I did 2009. I may end up selling it off quickly. Haven't used the online code, either.

[quote name='Scorch']I just can't get into this game like I did 2009. I may end up selling it off quickly. Haven't used the online code, either.[/QUOTE]

I think you just have to get past the idea that it's different from 2009. I played a good and very lengthy session last night with Pure Apathy, Matt Young, moojuice, and Vulcan2422 (even though we couldn't play online because the server was screwed up). Most of us just worked on our career fighter and gave each other advice on how to handle some of the new things in this year's game. I admit, I also had kind of an awkward "Am I going to like this game?" period. But once I got a couple years into my career, it became very enjoyable.

Basically, the WFA stuff feels like a complete grind. You're fighting nobody's (because you are one too), there's no commentary, no big presentation, the sponsors suck, etc. But once you get to the UFC (after 7 fights), you finally get to see how much the game has improved from last year. You start getting noticed and have press workouts, interviews, post fight interviews with Joe Rogan, and more recognizable sponsors. Not to mention by that point, your fighters stats will be boosted higher, so you'll be more impressive as well.

I think the biggest difference from last year is that last year's game felt more accessible. The controls were still complex, but it was still something you could pick up and just knock people out with huge Superman punches without really knowing what you were doing. This year's game is much harder, and is really more realistic. Not every punch is devastating, as the game actually does take into account clean shots and glancing shots. But I would definitely say give the game a fair chance before you make any knee jerk decisions.

One thing that seems to have soured a lot of people instantly is the fact that the server was screwed up for much of the first two days. But when I finally finished up playing around 5 AM EST this morning, I checked it out and was able to navigate no problem. I got into the CAG Fight Camp, looked around, and then even had an online exhibition match with no lag at all (even though like 20 seconds after the match, my own connection crashed because my ISP sucks).

Like I tell other people, show me a game that doesn't have server issues in its first week. I know it's lame as hell considering you had to enter a code to access it. They should have tested it better. But I'm willing to give them the benefit of the doubt the first week. Once the server issues get straightened out, this game will be A LOT of fun. I'd bet on it. At least try playing with some CAGs.

Glad to see more people who want to join the fight camp! I'll get the invites sent out soon.

Also, in case anyone was unaware, the reason the game connects to the server when you load the main menu is because on the little ticker thing at the bottom of the screen, it scrolls the Fight Camp Leaderboards. Hopefully this won't be an issue anymore, but if you don't feel like waiting for 5 minutes, just disconnect your ethernet cable, and then plug it back in once you get past the main menu. Obviously, this isn't an ideal solution, but it'll work until they get the server load straightened out. After that, you probably won't even notice it. The menus actually load amazingly fast when not trying to connect.

Here are my questions video game gods since the UFC tutorials teaches you nothing:
*These issues are for playing online or against another human player*

1. If I'm taken down and in open guard what is the best way to get up? I spam minor transitions and I either a: Push the player off of me after the third attempt b:Never get up and the other player advance position.

2. Does the player on top have priority over commands? Does it matter what minor transition I use - ie I almost always use "down to right" (like a fire ball in SF). If I hold the right stick to block a players transition do I gain a split second window where I could use a minor transition to then push the player off me and get back to my feet?

3. Pretty much the same question as the question above but about the clinch game. Clinching just turns into consistently transitioning back in worth then randomly after 30 seconds of going back in forth someone throws the other player into side control (I understand how to perform the throw) If I hold the right stick to block a players transition do I gain a split second window where I could advance position? How do you gain a dominant clinch position and stay in it for more then 2 seconds?

Well, transitioning in this year's game definitely seems to be trickier since some of them seem to be just auto-blocked. Again, I think it actually caters to realism a bit because you really shouldn't be able to just push a guy off of you for no reason at all. Having only spent 2 days with the game, this is still something I need to improve on because at times, I also feel like I'm just spamming the transitions. But I think the key thing is waiting for an opening.

Sometimes you have to get a feel for what your opponent is trying to do. If he's trying to transition, just hold back on the right stick (or even reverse him if you're good at it). If he tries to ground and pound, that's your opening to sweep him and get back up. The biggest thing to work on is probably being patient on the ground. It's not like you're going to get knocked out instantly, and if you keep spamming transitions, you'll just gas yourself.

My advice would be to go into practice mode and just practice being on bottom. Or even better, once I can get everybody into the CAG Camp, we can work on things together and train each other (which you actually earn points and level up by doing). The game is really incredibly deep this year. Even last year's game took some time to feel comfortable with. I'd imagine this year's game will be no different.

I just unlocked Shaq thanks to Xbox360 achievements.com

To unlock Shaq, go to the main menu and press Right, Up, Left, Right, Down, Left, Up, Right, Down, Left, X, Y, Y, X, Start

[quote name='n8rockerasu']It appears the servers are completely down right now, so maybe they're actually fixing them. Hoping for good news later this evening.[/QUOTE]
I really hope so. The few sessions I've played online have been really terrible, lag-wise.

[quote name='n8rockerasu']Or even better, once I can get everybody into the CAG Camp, we can work on things together and train each other (which you actually earn points and level up by doing). The game is really incredibly deep this year. Even last year's game took some time to feel comfortable with. I'd imagine this year's game will be no different.[/QUOTE]

How and when can I join the CAG camp? Do I have to use a CAF or can I just use one of the UFC fighters

[quote name='Stuttering Billy']How and when can I join the CAG camp? Do I have to use a CAF or can I just use one of the UFC fighters[/QUOTE]

Camps are really strange. You can spar and just practice your skills with any fighter. But when you train (which you can only do once between each fight in career if you're the "trainee") you use your CAF. The person who is the "trainer" can use any fighter in your division. And what the training is is a list of "combos" that you have to perform in a limited amount of time. It's really confusing and tricky, but our group seemed to improve at them each time somebody new trained.

As for getting an invite, add me to your friends list on XBL and I'll send you one.

For people not keeping up with the official Undisputed website forum, a site administrator posted this earlier today:

Fighters,
Let this update be your one-stop shop for everything concerning UFC 2010 at the moment. Online issues, code redemption, character unlocks, strategy guide accuracy, and the all-important support plan update with respect to gameplay fixes. I can absolutely assure you the development team is listening, and while I am responding, they are burning the midnight oil away to address and assess all the current issues, so here we go:

ONLINE SERVER STABILITY
What we already know...we have been experiencing server issues today for both XBOX 360 and PS3. Issues getting in to ranked play, slow times to get through the main menu, and fight camp connectivity with finding opponents, are all amongst our most critical issues at the moment being worked on, on top of the servers in general. Gamespy and MSFT are on the horn with us, we are working to resolve as quick as possible. We apologize for the inconvenience, thanks for bearing with

If you have an online issue, please check out this sticky thread: community.ufcundisputed.com/forums/topic/169270

ONLINE REDEMPTION PROCESS FOR X360 and PS3

If you purchased UFC 2010, please make sure to acquire the serial code found on the back of the manual inside your package, and redeem at either the PSN and XBOX Live marketplace to activate the online features. Do not pay a $5 processing fee to activate if you bought a new copy, please follow the simple steps found at this link:
  • community.ufcundisputed.com/blog-post/looking-get-online-multiplayer-read-post
  • The flow to activate for PS3 users works directly from within the in-game prompts, as designed.
  • The flow to activate for XBOX 360 users currently only works through XBOX Live Marketplace, per the directions at the link above. The team is currently working with MSFT to fix the in-game prompt so it’s as simple as the PS3 version. For now, please use the simple workaround. Do not inadvertently pay $5 to purchase online if you have a serial key code.
UNLOCK CODES CORRECTION FOR SECRET CHARACTERS (i.e. SHAQ)
If you purchased the UFC 2010 Strategy Guide there was a misprint with the unlock codes. Thanks to one of our savvy community members (you rock Fire979), the correct codes have been posted up on our forums. I’ve reposted them below here:

XBOX 360 users enter these codes at the main menu to unlock the following characters:
  • Shaq: Right, Up, Left, Right, Down, Left, Up, Right, Down, Left, X, Y, Y, X, Start
  • TapouT Crew: Down, Down, Up, Right, Left, Down, Back, Start.
  • BJ Penn (Black Trunks): LB, RB, LT, RT, RT, LT, RB, LB, Y, X, X, Y, Start
PS3 users enter these codes at the main menu to unlock the following characters:
  • Shaq: Right, Up, Left, Right, Down, Left, Up, Right, Down, Left, Square, Triangle, Triangle, Square, Start.
  • TapouT Crew: Down, Down, Up, Right, Left, Down, Select, Start.
  • BJ Penn (Black Trunks): L1, R1, L2, R2, R2, L2, R1, L1, Triangle, Square, Square, Triangle, Start.
Entering the code correctly should show a pop up that lets you know the character(s) has/have been unlocked. Fire979, expect a PM from me, want to send you a thank-you gift for posting this first.

SUPPORT PLAN UPDATE, regarding exploits and critical gameplay fixes
Top critical issues such as Super CAF's with respect to point distribution methods, Lyoto's instant-takedown (and all others like it), omoplata submission cancel that returns fighters to standing, are all being heavily looked in to by the dev team right now with the right assessments and fixes necessary. And that's just the tip of the iceberg amongst many other fine-tuning/technical issues being delved into thanks nearly 100% to your continued community feedback. Regarding these fixes, I will keep you posted on their status in as much as possible so you can start to gauge when they'll be made available. Please keep your eyes posted on the forums for continued support updates.

FIGHTER STATS / ATTRIBUTES UPDATED
If you didn’t notice, or download the auto-update, all the fighter stats/attributes in UFC 2010 we’re recently updated to their present stats. As process goes in sports game development, content and stats are locked well before a game is sent to manufacturing. Therefore, we want to ensure your fighters are always mirrored realistically with their current stats in as much as possible. If you purchased the strategy guide, please note, this does effectively make some stats printed inaccurate as of today, however all the fighter strategies and tips are still completely accurate and well advised to use. The strategy guide will help take you from amateur to pro, more importantly, so will entering the cage with your gamepad a lot!

This is quite a lengthy update, but hopefully it brings in to perspective everything being worked on currently by our development, web, online, and 1st party teams. If you post a comment or issue, please try your best to keep it constructive and specific so we can understand any problems you might be having. Aside from that, back to addressing all the above so we can keep you in training!

We’re listening,
-Tank

I hate this game so much after last night. As Nate, Pure Apathy, Vulcan, and moojuice are aware, I got on with the intention of bullshitting with them and playing for an hour before bed since I hadn't slept the night before. I ended up being on for 8 hours.

Why? The Kay. Tee. Eff. Oh. achievement. It's total bullshit. I literally completed several hundred fights last night using various fighters and opponents. The hardest thing was not rocking them before KO'ing them. But, at least 70 times, I knocked the guy out with one punch, not having rocked him. No achievement.

I even did it under 30 seconds a few times. Nothing. I've only see 2 people get this achievement: 1 guy on the 360 who posted a YouTube video of it, and then another YouTube video from a PS3 user who got it 1:30 into the fight, so it must not be a time thing.

I've followed the directions perfectly. Is this yet another glitch in the game?

Wow, they refuse to even address the issue. The UFC Undisputed community forums immediately deleted my topic which said exactly what I said here.

[quote name='Vulcan2422']I feel as If I'm going to be the only one who is shitty this year cause I pretty much was done with it once Nate posted that video.[/QUOTE]

Quoting this post of Gary's from the other thread because it's probably more relevant here.

Yeah, I'm kinda getting this feeling too, Gary. I told you you should have waited, lol. I knew it was going to happen. I mean, even last year's game was this a little bit, where once you knew what you were doing, you were able to make a better fighter. I remember I redid my guy last year like 3 times. With this year's game, once you're able to figure out how to avoid decay, it seems to make a HUGE difference.

It also makes me pretty damn sure we are going to need stat caps. I'm only going through my first career on beginner because I wanted to dominate and get maximum points (although unlike last year's game, you DO get more points for playing on a higher difficulty...but you stand a greater chance of failing too since the competition will be harder).

I'm in year 5 of my career, in October 2014, and my overall rating is a 60. I've got a 70 rating in all three attributes (strength, speed, cardio) and I've got a 70 in striking O and D, kicking D, Takedown D, Ground Grapple D, and Submission D, with 50's in every other category. Considering I'm not even halfway through my career, I've got a strong suspicion I'll be able to level these all pretty freaking high by banking my points until the end. I can't even imagine what someone would be able to create playing on expert where they get a higher multiplier right away. Therefore, some cap limits and general career guidelines will be coming from the "official mouthpiece" pretty soon, haha.

EDIT - Also, I found this on Kotaku. It's a list of the fighter's overall ratings in the game. For some reason, these are harder to find in the game this year (not visible on the exhibition match screen like last year). You'll notice that they set the scale significantly lower this year...making my overall of 60 in year 5 even more impressive.

http://kotaku.com/5533038/all-the-ratings-for-the-ufc-undisputed-2010-fighters

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Simeon "The Fury" Lahmov
Height: 5"11"
Weight: 170
Fighting Styles: Boxing
Overall Rating: Comming soon.......

4-0 in 2009

IDK but if I can ill sign up both. BC i had 4 fights here.

Name: Brandon Adrian
Height: 5"9"

Weight: 155
Fighting Styles: Brawling
Overall Rating: comming soon.....

Going back a page or two, talking about the "Fighting With Pride" achievement. I'm playing on the PS3 and got it no problem. I was doing my career, fighting Pat Barry. With like 15 seconds left on the clock, we clinched up and just started throwing bombs at one another. The round ended and the trophy popped up.

[quote name='Bubba Thrust']Also my caf is on year 3 and 70s in all skills and 40 40 70 as attributes Expert is easy. :)[/QUOTE]

Just keep in mind, rating caps are coming. If you bypass them, you won't be fighting.

If they still exist, I almost think that non-career CAFs would be the best route to go- Everybody has an equal pool of points to choose from (less emphasis on who can exploit the "system" better), and we can tweak our own points from week to week depending on the opponent. For example, last year, I kept losing title fights to sleepy (Eric Ortiz). IMO, one of the primary reasons was that my ground transition defense was too low, and he could pass my transition blocks easily. If it were real life, I would train to improve my ground game, but because I had retired my fighter, if I wanted to stand a chance against Ortiz I would have had to re-do career all over again just to improve that one stat.

[quote name='n8rockerasu']Just keep in mind, rating caps are coming. If you bypass them, you won't be fighting.[/QUOTE]
I know. Im just doing a run through career mode.

[quote name='moojuice']If they still exist, I almost think that non-career CAFs would be the best route to go- Everybody has an equal pool of points to choose from (less emphasis on who can exploit the "system" better), and we can tweak our own points from week to week depending on the opponent. For example, last year, I kept losing title fights to sleepy (Eric Ortiz). IMO, one of the primary reasons was that my ground transition defense was too low, and he could pass my transition blocks easily. If it were real life, I would train to improve my ground game, but because I had retired my fighter, if I wanted to stand a chance against Ortiz I would have had to re-do career all over again just to improve that one stat.[/QUOTE]

That's not a terrible idea. I have heard of a few exploits for non-career CAFs (like copying your career CAF so his stats carry over). But I guess if we kept up with what the point totals should be, that would work. The only thing I don't like is that the non-career CAFs are pretty freaking weak this year. I'm also somewhat uncomfortable with the thought of allowing anybody to stack one particular stat (ie. make submission offense 90 by leaving clinch grapple at 5), so I don't know if we should still set minimums and maximums. I get what you're saying about preparing for one specific fighter, but even the real fighters in the game, some of them have had the same weakness for 10 years. There are some things that people just simply don't do well. For example, GSP's clinch striking offense is the worst in his division. He's not going to get better at it for one fight.

I still have the LW division stats to run through (I've been on the phone with my dad removing a computer virus for the past 1.5 hours..ugh), but my basic idea for stat caps was to set a max point total of 250 for the attributes (strength/speed/cardio) because that's the highest in the game (Sean Sherk) and even across other divisions, the total is still pretty close (GSP's total is 246, Lesnar's is 241).

And then for the skills (striking offense, striking defense, etc), make the max point total 1280 (based on BJ Penn's game high total of 1279). I've also been looking at each skill for the highest rating in each division and the lowest rating in each division. The highest skill rating I've come across in any division is 90 and the lowest is 55. I would have those be our minimum and maximum for each skill (though probably 50 for the minimum since decay could make your 55 drop).

Then, people could specialize in any area they wanted as long as they stayed within those ranges, and didn't use more than 1280 points total. I understand what you're saying about not being able to beat Eric Ortiz last year, but what may have contributed to that problem was the fact that we didn't have any real limits to begin with. I guess the real argument is whether or not people want to be able to change their fighters ratings between every fight. Because I think both systems would work. I'm totally open to opinions though.

See, this is why I didn't start career yet, even though I really want to try it. I would have wasted my time.

I did get 3 achievements in 2 hours early this morning:

Fighting with Pride- BJ Penn vs. Joe Lauzon- just popped up during clinch striking.

Kay. Tee. Eff Oh.- Penn vs. Lauzon again- Start fight; clinch; 1,2,3 uppercuts- BAM! Out. And after all that fucking trying.

Win a fight by KO/TKO against a non-CAF, Expert CPU in the first 60 seconds of Round 1- Brock vs. Eddie Sanchez, mounted punches

[quote name='Matt Young']See, this is why I didn't start career yet, even though I really want to try it. I would have wasted my time.[/QUOTE]

Weren't you the guy who tried to KO Nelson for 8 hours straight the other night?

Well, that did end up being a huge waste of time, yes. But I had good conversations with you guys! And it was only a waste of time because I kept getting screwed out of the achievement.

All right, I really want to get this thing moving. The servers has been virtually flawless for a day and a half now. Last night, Pure Apathy and I played about 10 fights and really only had one with a moderate amount of lag. There were maybe one or two others that started out a little slow, but they both cleared up within the 1st round. And the rest were perfectly smooth. Also, it's been taking a very normal and acceptable amount of time to load menus and the fight camp screens. In short, I think the game is ready.

The servers has been virtually flawless for a day and a half now. Last night, Pure Apathy and I played about 10 fights and really only had one with a moderate amount of lag. There were maybe one or two others that started out a little slow, but they both cleared up within the 1st round. And the rest were perfectly smooth. Also, it's been taking a very normal and acceptable amount of time to load menus and the fight camp screens. In short, I think the game is ready.

I did some more research last night into what moojuice suggested about possibly using non-career CAFs. As I had heard, the points available for non-career CAFs is very limited. I'm going to outline both options below so people can vote on which one they want to use.

Non-Career CAFs
Attributes Average (strength/speed/cardio): 57/57/58
Skills Average (striking, takedowns, submissions, etc): 65

No min/max or min/max of 30/75

Pros
Guaranteed equal amount of points available to everyone
Ability to change ratings between fights to fit next opponent's style

Cons
Weaker fighters/Lower points available
Less skilled fighters/No advanced moves (as far as I know)

OR

Career CAFs
Attributes Cap: 250 point total (average of 83)
Skills Cap: 1280 point total (average of 80) with min/max at 50/90

Pros
Stonger fighters/Available points are based on how well you do in career
More skilled fighters/Moves learned from fight camps carry over

Cons
Stats are locked in based on how you set up your career

Feel free to weigh in (pun blatantly intended) on how you would like CAGFC to function. I'd like to get things moving as soon as possible.

[quote name='seen']I vote for non-career CAF's; I remember last year we did a small tourney like this and I enjoyed it.[/QUOTE]

Well, I'm hoping we'll actually have more interest in this than just doing a tournament. Even if we use non-career CAFs, the idea is to have a card system like last year. I know a lot of people got this game, so I'm hoping that they've just been holding back until we know what kind of rules we're going to have.

Even if we do use career CAFs, I see no reason why people couldn't start their careers now. If you use the Youtube video that was posted a couple days ago as a guide (in order to avoid stat decay), you could basically play all the way till you have everything leveled at 70 (which will take a while) and not be at risk for going over any potential ratings caps. That would at least give everyone a chance to get used to the game and improve their skills before things officially get under way.

[quote name='Matt Young']I geuss option 2.[/QUOTE]

You guess? Does neither sound appealing? I'm just trying to get opinions on what people would rather do. There's no right or wrong answer here. Do you have another system in mind?

[quote name='Matt Young']Well, since we're only fighting each other, we don't have to worry about our levels in relation to those of real fighters.[/QUOTE]

Yeah...but do you not remember last year when people had Super CAFs with speed of like 100 with striking AND submissions of 115? To me, it ruins the game. It shouldn't be possible to create a fighter that much better than the top fighters in each division. That's the point of the caps. Maybe I'm wrong though. If people disagree, maybe it's not necessary. fuck, what do I know? I'm starting to wonder why I bother.

[quote name='Matt Young']Well, since we're only fighting each other, we don't have to worry about our levels in relation to those of real fighters.[/QUOTE]

Yeah...but do you not remember last year when people had Super CAFs with speed of like 100 with striking AND submissions of 115? To me, it ruins the game. It shouldn't be possible to create a fighter that much better than the top fighters in each division. That's the point of the caps. Maybe I'm wrong though. If people disagree, maybe it's not necessary. fuck, what do I know?

What part of this is a suggestion?

The suggestion is that we could make our fighters more powerful than the real fighters in the game, but we'd have guidelines and limits still. That way, we could create fighters for the CAGFC who would still be able to complete with legit CAFs in ranked matches, albeit not the overly juiced 115 rated ones, and everyone in here would be on the same level.

Though I suggested the NCCAF's, either way would be fine to me. I actually would prefer actual career CAFs for the special moves/ more personalized fighters, but when taking into the consideration of the accessibility/longevity of the league, nccafs would seem to be a better choice.

I know for myself personally, I don't really have time to sink into a career to get through the what, 12 years (?) to make a competitive fighter anytime soon. If I'm fighting someone who has a maxed fighter even with a cap, do I really want to play as a guy who is in year 6?

Another thing is that even if someone does finish a career, they won't necessarily have a competitive fighter because they aren't/don't know how to "exploit" the system. I know last year, my middleweight was the first guy I finished, and I think I only had one or two stats over 85. On the other hand, my heavyweight was a beast (but nothing over 95) compared to my middleweight since I knew what I was doing. My middleweight guy went to decision like 90% of the time while none of Hawks fights went to decision. Not to mention how I pretty much lost all the time to Ortiz becuase I would get KTFO on the ground because he could pass so easy.

bread's done
Back