What does your username mean?

Rig

CAGiversary!
Feedback
82 (100%)
Exactly what it says. Why is your username what it is? Mine is Rig. My mom used to babysit, and one of the kids always called me Rig, becuase they couldn't pronounce my name correctly. Well, that's how I got my username. How did you get yours?

I seriously want to know about a few users around here. Some of you guys have strange names! :D

When I first got AIM, I was wearing plaid pants, so I was AdamInPlaid, but I realized later that I could make it rhyme by adding "um", so I did.

mine is very embarrasing :oops:

but i'll tell you this

shinkuu was something i had to everything to make it stronger in an rpg i used to play, of course fist heard the word on street fighter (shinkuu hadoken)

ill tell my story for 'ryao' as long as nobody laughs

Well, my real name is Jesse and I have a dog who is a minature Dachshund. I named him Vader(cause he has black fur and I was a huge star wars fan). But since he was so small my dad gave him the nickname runt. I too used to be a small kid so I started calling myself Jrunt cause of the J from my name and runt from my dog's nickname.

my intinials, followed by an abbreviation for hockey, followed by my hockey number and u get cthcky33.

i might need to change it to a name that flows off the tongue easier

I use to write "zoo","zue",or"zew" as a grafitti artist. Taggers add "one" at the end of their name. My favorite way to write it is "zew". I became pretty famous with it locally, and friends,family and strangers all called me "zew" or "zewone". It just stuck with me.

I just got help1 because I signed up for a message board that I need just for help with one problem but help was already taken... so help1 it was.

"Mooky" was the name of a drug dealer I knew who OD'ed on heroin and "Jooky" was a party in a can...(Sprite Commercial)

So I used to call "Mooky", Mookyjooks....

Well, when he died....people thought that was MY nickname....

It became "Mookyjooky"....and the rest is history.

It's the title of a song by Radiohead. I used an underscore because I didn't think spaces were allowed. But now I think it looks cooler anyway. It's totally 1337.

Mine is my first initial and first half of my last name. I would give my left nut to change it to my XBOX Live tag ( Captain Hwdy )
Cheapy, any interest in a left nut?

My university and my nickname. Just my nickname did not work at several places so I started using this in several places... Now my IRC nick? not sharing.

[quote name='Ebraum']Mine is my first initial and first half of my last name. I would give my left nut to change it to my XBOX Live tag ( Captain Hwdy )
Cheapy, any interest in a left nut?[/quote]

Click on "Profile" and change it.

Oya, I want the right one. I lost mine in the war.

My nickname in chatrooms used to be Jericho as in the wrestler Chris Jericho. At that time he was a jobber (lost every match) on WCW Saturday Night so I just combined the two and ended up with Jobbercho.

[quote name='Mookyjooky'][quote name='Ebraum']Mine is my first initial and first half of my last name. I would give my left nut to change it to my XBOX Live tag ( Captain Hwdy )
Cheapy, any interest in a left nut?[/quote]

Click on "Profile" and change it.

Oya, I want the right one. I lost mine in the war.[/quote]

Wrong sir. Only Cheapy or defender may hand down a username change. Though he can add it to his GT field.

Mine is just a couple of nicknames. Everyone calls me shooby because of my last name, schubert. World of Games started calling me wizard when we would have wrestling matches in his store. So we put the two together and got shoobywizard.

Edit: and 88 is from the year i was born. :wink:

its my name and old zipcode i use that for everything internet related so i wont forget login names and stuff kinda lame but it works out for me

Started out as a character from Robert Jordan's 'Wheel of Time' series until I noticed I had actually mispelled the damn thing.

(should have been "Mazrim", as in Mazrim Taim)

We even named our first cat "Maizy" because of my assumed spelling.

Now I use it for everything - from CAG, to my Mazda 6 message board, to XBL.

If you meet a "Maizrim" on the 'net, it's probably me.

My fellow AFRJers call me "corn boy" because of it in our emails to one another. (alt.fan.robert-jordan newsgroup)

Knowing is half the battle...

A while ago I started to really getting into having Leo as my birth sign. I started collection Lion statues, symbols, etc and when I read a few books the word courageous just kept showing up so I started using it for user names and such. I didn't want to use Lionheart since so many people were using it from FF8 popularity. The CRS is capped because when me and my friend used to tag, the CRS would always be the most defining letters.

Michaeljordan23 (his number), 72 (95-96 bulls, winningest team in nba history), 45 (wore one season) etc. is always taken, so I can't have michael jordan and a meaningful number in the name without constantly having different names. alonzomourning23, out of the probably hundreds of things I've signed up for, has been taken a grand total of once. Alonzo Mourning is a center in the NBA, used to be one of the best in the league, but he has had kidney problems and has gone downhill. 23 Is jordans number, jordan is my favorite player, mourning my second. Though I screwed up on ebay and merged alonzomourning23 into another account, instead of the other way around, so I have alonzomourning45 on ebay.

[quote name='CrashSpyro123']http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=16787

Repost. Use search next time. :wink:[/quote]

You did this to me again Crash?! :lol:

without freud in french... i used to be really into psychology, and most (not all ) of the time freud was just full of shit.

the name didn't stick until i had a one night stand with my friend's ex-girlfriend. Being the good friend that i was, i convinced her that was my real name so he wouldn't magically find out. long story short, he did anyway and the rest of my friends have called me that since then.

[quote name='CrashSpyro123']http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=16787

Repost. Use search next time. :wink:[/quote]Hey, that's my topic! :)

I'm not exactly sure why I started using waffles in my names. I obviously love waffles, but I'm not sure why I wanted it to be my name.

I think it was over half a year ago when I was talking to a few friends, and we were discussing our favorite breakfast. I said waffles with maple syrup, so the name waffles 'n' syrup and STICKY WAFFLES was made.

sj41- initials and Dirk's number. This was too lame, so I had to make a new username, or 2, or 3. :wink:

skittlez jr.- a friend of mine likes to be called skittlez and we're both named Scott. So, I was called skittlez jr. for a little while, even though I'm over a foot taller than the other Scott. :lol:

master baiter- someone told me a joke about how to be a good fisherman, and he said you just have to be a master baiter. I loved the name, so I made that username. :lol:

ON a screen name generator a while back it told me to enter name and then favorite animal. So i put in 'alien' on a whim, it used my initals and slapped one on the end for some reason.

[quote name='smalien1']ON a screen name generator a while back it told me to enter name and then favorite animal. So i put in 'alien' on a whim, it used my initals and slapped one on the end for some reason.[/quote]

Smelephant

Smeel

Smllama

Smostrich

bread's done
Back