Walmart.com $20 360 CoD MW2 & Alan Wake, PS3 SvR 2011 $20, Tons More, Wii & PC too

how long does amazon take to pricematch? i have already put all the info about walmarts price for wwe 2011

well fuck it I ordered SVR 2011 from walmart, total came to $23.xx shipped

[quote name='jman619']What................. Smackdown VS Raw 2011 for 20!?!?!?!? And I thought the price of 29 at Black Friday wouldn't get beaten. Oh well.[/QUOTE]

Me too. fuck.

[quote name='Rodster']FYI, Walmart dropped the price for Gran Turismo 5 to $49.96[/QUOTE] Thanks, added to the OP. Crazy how many deals are being found at walmart.com lol. Usually sh** there.

Anyone know if there's gonna be a GotY (or complete) edition coming out for MW2?

If not, I'll buy at $20.

Folklore and Heavenly Sword are both Out Of Stock OP, you may want to mark them in the OP.

No there's not going to be. Only reissue of MW 2 was in a combo package with MW 1 for $50. Activision hasn't done a GotY edition of a CoD game since CoD 4 got one in 2008, and that only had the 1 map pack in it for the first few months.

In fact, I think that and Marvel Ultimate Alliance 1 were the last times Activision did any type of GotY/Gold edition reprint of a game with DLC.

I'd buy SvR 2011 for $19.99 if it was on 360. Hopefully Amazon price matches these deals and throws in the 360 version too. Some good deals.

got BB to PM that insane deal on SvR. They seemed very confused, but the three of them finally figured out that Wal-Mart really does have it for that price.

[quote name='MSUHitman']No there's not going to be. Only reissue of MW 2 was in a combo package with MW 1 for $50. Activision hasn't done a GotY edition of a CoD game since CoD 4 got one in 2008, and that only had the 1 map pack in it for the first few months.

In fact, I think that and Marvel Ultimate Alliance 1 were the last times Activision did any type of GotY/Gold edition reprint of a game with DLC.[/QUOTE]

Alright, thanks. That's kinda the vibe I was getting when I snooped around on a few other message boards.

Ordered a copy of MW2, thanks OP

[quote name='ZForce915']You should probably remove that Mass Effect 2 listing. It's been out of stock at that price for a very long time.[/QUOTE]
It's been in and out of stock for the past two days.

Amazon appears to have matched the COD:MW2 price on PS3 only. I'm sending the link for the Wal-mart listing of the 360 version to them now. Fingers crossed.

Amazon just price matched Alan Wake 19.96. Worth getting at that price? Or should i wait for $15?

[quote name='VA703']Amazon just price matched Alan Wake 19.96. Worth getting at that price? Or should i wait for $15?[/QUOTE]

I bought it for $40, and I don't regret it at all. Definitely loved the game.

I also don't know if they're still doing it, but my copy came with a free download of the first DLC.

And it's just my luck that on the 3/39 deal that I can't find a third game. :roll:

[quote name='Raccoon2117']I bought it for $40, and I don't regret it at all. Definitely loved the game.

I also don't know if they're still doing it, but my copy came with a free download of the first DLC.

And it's just my luck that on the 3/39 deal that I can't find a third game. :roll:[/QUOTE]

Thanks. I'm getting it then. Hopefully it still brings the DLC code.

WM.com also has the cheapest price on Metro 2033 @ $19.96 + free site-to-store. 2010's "Game that won't drop in price with no logical reason."

[quote name='ryheeles']Is there something seriously wrong with the PS3 version of Smackdown vs. Raw?[/QUOTE]

My son loves it but then again he's 7

Well damn, now I wish I hadn't bought SvR2011 for Xbox 360 at launch. Oh well. Since it says that the price was $39.99, it makes me wonder if this was supposed to be SvR2010 instead. Good for those that get it though. Great game....if you like wrestling or you're 7.

Is that 3 for $39 deal dead or is the link not working? I tried clicking on it so I could send it to a friend of mine and I'm not getting anything.

Last edited by a moderator:
Folklore is back in stock. Wish there was another game on there i wanted (besides genesis collection which is already $15).

[quote name='VA703']Amazon just price matched Alan Wake 19.96. Worth getting at that price? Or should i wait for $15?[/QUOTE]

Just picked this up used via FamilyVideo for $10, and shipings only $1.99. Came 4 days later :)

For those who PMed SDvsRaw2011,

Was it PMed without hassle? I haven't tried it yet but most of the policies for stores say they won't PM internet prices.

[quote name='Liverano']For those who PMed SDvsRaw2011,

Was it PMed without hassle? I haven't tried it yet but most of the policies for stores say they won't PM internet prices.[/QUOTE]

When I pricematched at bb they gave me a shocked look and sent somebody to verify the paper I showed them and they pricematched sdvr2011 and mw2.

bread's done
Back