Amazon Hi-Def Week June 13-17, DS3 Bundle w/ Ratchet&Clank: CIC 4PM

Squarehard

CAGiversary!
Feedback
182 (100%)
As a part of Amazon's Hi-Def Week, they will be putting games into the Gold Box DotD as well as the lightning deals, so keep an eye out.

Here's the guideline of the sales ahead.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.ht...rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=1304161022&pf_rd_i=193640011

http://www.amazon.com/gp/goldbox/ref=cs_top_nav_gb27

For today's lightning deals, games will be included later in the evening.

On Wednesday, there will probably either be a PS3 or a 360 on sale.

-------------------------------

PS3 Deal for Wednesday at 9AM PST.

PS3 160GB for $200.

-------------------------------------------

There will be a Dual Shock 3 Bundle w/ Ratchet & Clank: A Crack In Time at 4PM PST, and then another accessory deal at 6PM, but has yet to be announced what it is.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm curious what console is going to be the lightning deal for that day. If its a ps3 I might have to get another one for a backup.

[quote name='Heavenlywind']I'm curious what console is going to be the lightning deal for that day. If its a ps3 I might have to get another one for a backup.[/QUOTE]

Ohh, tasty...I hadn't noticed that yet. I would be willing to bet money that it's matching one of the GC deals that the B&M stores are offering this week, though. I would love to see a super-limited, old school Lightning Deal, though, like a $200 PS3! One can dream, right...?

:drool:

[quote name='Kenshindono']i hope its a ps3 as well, if not maybe a 69 dollar ds lite?[/QUOTE]

It's Hi-Def Week, so a DS is not an option.

I'm curious about the px21's since they are already on sale with the dads and grads sale. How low will they go. I'm guessing no more than an additional $5. If they end up going sub $50 I am so in.

[quote name='eternalnegative']I'm curious about the px21's since they are already on sale with the dads and grads sale. How low will they go. I'm guessing no more than an additional $5. If they end up going sub $50 I am so in.[/QUOTE]
same here, waiting to see how much the PX21's will be.

[quote name='jwizzle5786']Does anybody know how good those Senhesier headphones are?[/QUOTE]

Got a pair of these and love them, Sennheiser is a very solid brand in almost everything they do. :applause:

They have some cheaper ones too if you don't feel comfortable dropping $50 on these that work out well.

[quote name='Snuggelz']Instead of hoping for this and that, you could check what deals are coming throughout the week. Check it out: LINK[/QUOTE]

I saw that link earlier. It doesn't show what the deal of the day is going to be though

I find it odd that they're posting most of what the Gold Box deals are. Not that I'm complaining. Friday isn't showing up for anybody correct?

I hope the video game accessories are good first-party ones for prices we haven't seen before. I feel like there's been pretty decent sales over the last few weeks for most video game accessories.

[quote name='Squarehard']
PS3 Deal for Wednesday at 9AM PST.

Hope it's a good discount.[/QUOTE]

I'm expecting the same $300 price, but with a big amount of Amazon gift card credit to go along with it.

Are there any rumors of a new sku coming before the holidays or something? Some of the GC deals on PS3s have been pretty crazy. Unless they are clearing the 160gbs out since the black ops bundle is the obvious choice for consumers right now.

[quote name='V4oLDbOY']Man, I hope amazon beats the black ops bundle w/ $100 GC at BB.[/QUOTE]

Have people had luck with getting that BB $100 GC coupon to work with the Blops bundle? The coupon appears only to apply to a specific SKU.

looks like amazon already removed the $60 gift card promo, so my guess is that the ps3 gold box price will be msrp minus the competitors $50/$60 gift card amount.

[quote name='gantt']Have people had luck with getting that BB $100 GC coupon to work with the Blops bundle? The coupon appears only to apply to a specific SKU.[/QUOTE]

Its YMMV. BB will most likely catch on soon or the blops bundle will be OOS everywhere until the coupon expires. But people are reporting that the coupon does work when scanned for some reason. I would think BB's system wouldn't allow it but it does.

If this is GC deal at or around $60, I will be sad. I'm hoping for $249-279 + $50GC or $299+$100GC. But I doubt it'll this good.

Amazon at noon EST looks like they are going to have a PS3 in their Gold Box deal - here's the description:

Upcoming Deal
This next generation console is also a Blu-ray player and offers the best 3D experience for games and movies.

Can that possibly be anything BUT a PS3?

I'm really curious to see the price on this and what system they offer.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's obviously the ps3 however, which sku is it ? I think it will be one of the bundled ones. They probibly have some of the killzone 3 or uncharted bundles they want to clear out in time for the black ops bundle.I think this won't have I gift card with it

[quote name='strait edge follower']It's obviously the ps3 however, which sku is it ? I think it will be one of the bundled ones. They probibly have some of the killzone 3 or uncharted bundles they want to clear out in time for the black ops bundle.I think this won't have I gift card with it[/QUOTE]

I'd be down for that, if the price justified there not being a gift card.

I dont ever remember a gift card deal in the lightning deals anyway. have there been any?

[quote name='rjejr']Amazon at noon EST looks like they are going to have a PS3 in their Gold Box deal - here's the description:

Upcoming Deal
This next generation console is also a Blu-ray player and offers the best 3D experience for games and movies.

Can that possibly be anything BUT a PS3?

I'm really curious to see the price on this and what system they offer.[/QUOTE]

:lol: Yeah it is a PS3. I'm really curious what they are going to offer, if it's the $299.99+$100 GC, I won't be waiting for BF2011 :bouncy:

[quote name='V4oLDbOY']I'd be down for that, if the price justified there not being a gift card.

I dont ever remember a gift card deal in the lightning deals anyway. have there been any?[/QUOTE]

Not to my memory. They will subtract the gift card from the ps3 price, at least that seems like the logical move to make

[quote name='strait edge follower']Not to my memory. They will subtract the gift card from the ps3 price, at least that seems like the logical move to make[/QUOTE]

Generally if they offer a gc on amazon you just get the gc toward a future purchase, I havent ever seen them apply it to the same order before.

[quote name='Dragonsbane']Generally if they offer a gc on amazon you just get the gc toward a future purchase, I havent ever seen them apply it to the same order before.[/QUOTE]

he means instead of being something like $299 + $50 GC it'll be $250 or some other GC amount.

With all the PS3 deals, especially the $100 GC from BB, it'll be surprising if Amazon tosses out yet another GC deal. Hopefully they give it a solid markdown so some folks can pick it up!

I wanna pull the trigger on a ps3 but I'm hoping for an updated sku, like lossless audio while using 3d or updated blu ray drive... And of course there will be a price drop coming up with the wiiu coming out in the future. We'll see how good the amazon deal is...

[quote name='GBmanNC']I wanna pull the trigger on a ps3 but I'm hoping for an updated sku, like lossless audio while using 3d or updated blu ray drive... And of course there will be a price drop coming up with the wiiu coming out in the future. We'll see how good the amazon deal is...[/QUOTE]

yes but

[(current PS3 price, deals included) +time spent enjoying it] > (better deal in future - time spent not enjoying it)

no deal will give you those months of PS3 ownership along with it. This equation only applies if cheaper deal is more than 2 months later.

bread's done
Back