GGT 157 Thinks Black Friday is Racist, Doesn't Give a Damn That DarkNessBear Is Back

Status
Not open for further replies.
1NSj5.jpg

[quote name='distgfx']Nobody cares, there's only one good frost.[/QUOTE]
I don't remember him being THAT bad :error:

Soooo I turned on Private browsing on Firefox and now Youtube videos work....WTF?!?

[quote name='Chacrana']He's in Israel in the army or something.[/QUOTE]
Oh that's riiiight, he's on my FB list duh....friggin' Dima:dunce:

Update (That no one gives a crap about): Cleared my cookies/history/cache in Firefox and now the videos are working again on Youtube. What in the world could have caused that problem...

[quote name='Inf^Shini']Oh that's riiiight, he's on my FB list duh....friggin' Dima:dunce:

Update (That no one gives a crap about): Cleared my cookies/history/cache in Firefox and now the videos are working again on Youtube. What in the world could have caused that problem...[/QUOTE]

Man, you gotta get back in the chat and clear some shit up about your disappearance..

[quote name='Inf^Shini']I don't remember him being THAT bad :error:[/QUOTE]

Then you have fucking amnesia.

[quote name='Chacrana']Man, you gotta get back in the chat and clear some shit up about your disappearance..[/QUOTE]

How can he when he doesn't even remember what has happened in the past 5 minutes?

[quote name='DarkNessBear']:-({|=

Ohhh you miss me! Just admit it![/QUOTE]

Don't you have some animals to fellate to prove you belong on GAF?

BTW, that site is perverted.

Okay, earlier, Josh said:

[quote name='"ihadfg"']I'd rather take it than give it.[/QUOTE]

This was not out of context. We argued with him, and he confirmed that it's fine as long as the guy pulls out. I'm not making any of this up.

So... yeah.

[quote name='Chacrana']Okay, earlier, Josh said:

This was not out of context. We argued with him, and he confirmed that it's fine as long as the guy pulls out. I'm not making any of this up.

So... yeah.[/QUOTE]

You are so gay, Josh.

(9 packs of 4) + (Final pack of 5 ) + (6 released alts) + (2 DLC characters) = 49

Am I doing the math right there? Why does there seem to be a costume missing.

Ok, I found the problem, they're idiots... the final pack (viewtiful strange pack) has 6.
But the final image:
viewtifulstrange_63933_640screen.jpg

Doesn't show Nova:
Nova_DLC_14363_640screen.jpg

[quote name='corrosivefrost']wtf? why does gamestop.com have used copies of x360 UMvC3 but not ps3? :\[/QUOTE]
360 owners drilled achievements out of the game for a day and sold it back.

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']360 owners drilled achievements out of the game for a day and sold it back.[/QUOTE]

That logic doesn't totally explain it though; why did PS3 owners not do the same? :(
It's not like I want the damned Wii version. :lol:

I really want UMvsC3.

Problem is, I bought mvsc3 at launch and barely touched it thanks to my cheap ass friends constantly borrowing it. As such, my brain can't allow me to try and justify dropping $100+tx total on basicaly the same game twice.

I hope this one is one of the xmas games that gets heavily discounted after the holidays.

I'll wait for UMvC3 to hit $20, or where I can buy it at that equivalent price. I'm not buying any more fucking beta tests, Capcom. And it's the reason why I won't buy SFxT on Day 1, either.

I re-bought Monster Hunter Tri ($10 - Target Clearance) and having to restart everything sucks. I still enjoy it, but I don't expect to put in as much time as I did before.

Still waiting on Skyward Sword though. Then I'll be good for the rest of the year.

Fighting games though man, need to be playing it minus day one or else you be left behind in the dust.

/edit: I also have a Star Wars MMO beta key if anyone wants it. PM me for it.

[quote name='distgfx']So... does the final pack even include the costumes from the original marvel 3 or what?[/QUOTE]

I think so -- it says 48 costumes, so that's everybody.

[quote name='j-cart']Fighting games though man, need to be playing it minus day one or else you be left behind in the dust.[/QUOTE]

Amen, I know when I pick up marvel 3 I'm going to be a steaming pile of ASS.

What the fuck, I received my copy of Stranglehold and there's at least three things wrong.

1) It's the European version.
2) It's used and was passed off as new
3) It would cost me more than I paid for it to return it

I thought "Fulfilled by Amazon" meant I wouldn't get screwed!

Now that I think about it... I paid $4.45 for my copy. After you bought it, I went to go buy it and yeah... apparently that seller hadn't listed another copy yet. Two pennies are worth more than I thought, I guess.

[quote name='distgfx']

I thought "Fulfilled by Amazon" meant I wouldn't get screwed![/QUOTE]

Reasonable assumption but I guess not.

I don't know if I can ever play MGS2 again. I tried to fire it up in the HD collection and it just plays so awkwardly nowadays. Maybe it always did but back then I didn't have Splinter Cell to compare it to.

I had a blast with Peace Walker last year so I know that'll be good again and MGS3 at least uses a more reasonable camera angle but man, that MGS2 is hard to deal with at the moment.

[quote name='Chacrana']Now that I think about it... I paid $4.45 for my copy. After you bought it, I went to go buy it and yeah... apparently that seller hadn't listed another copy yet. Two pennies are worth more than I thought, I guess.[/QUOTE]

You might have bought from an entirely different seller, because I still see it for $4.43.

EDIT:

Oh shit, amazon gave me a full refund for the game after I told them what happened. I don't even have to return it and they said if I placed another order with overnight shipping, the shipping would be free. However, amazon sells Stranglehold directly for $19.99 and I don't really want to pay that much. Either way, good shit, amazon.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='distgfx']Amen, I know when I pick up marvel 3 I'm going to be a steaming pile of ASS.[/QUOTE]

You'll still beat me though. :lol:

[quote name='icebeast']You'll still beat me though. :lol:[/QUOTE]

You've probably played it more than me at this point. I'm just lucky fundamentals in fighters carry over to one another.

I mean the game isn't totally different from MvC3 as well which you played a decent amount of, I mean ya they have changed some characters a bunch, but some were left mostly the same, and the mechanics didn't change too drastically.

[quote name='icebeast']I mean the game isn't totally different from MvC3 as well which you played a decent amount of, I mean ya they have changed some characters a bunch, but some were left mostly the same, and the mechanics didn't change too drastically.[/QUOTE]

Define decent amount, because I recall playing it for a month then giving up because of the god awful netcode.

[quote name='distgfx']Define decent amount, because I recall playing it for a month then giving up because of the god awful netcode.[/QUOTE]

Decent amount means more than me.

lol Somebody bought me Space Siege for PC. I can't tell you how many times I looked at it every time it's been on sale on Steam. Almost bought it so many times just because it looks like something I'd play. ^__^

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back