- - - - -

Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VI

#5191 DealSeeker2U   Seize the deal! CAGiversary!   9131 Posts   Joined 5.0 Years Ago  

DealSeeker2U

Posted 26 January 2013 - 10:24 PM

I have a question. I want to buy a new ps3. Is super slim much better than slim one? I am going to buy a 250GB or 320 Gb one only since 500GB is too much. thank you guys information

Good deal for what you are looking for (if just the slims)

:ps3: PS3 320 GB PlayStation Plus Instant Game Collection Bundle (Very Good) $210.45

... and the rest to pick and choose as of now.

:ps3: PlayStation 3 250GB System (Good) $216.74
:ps3: PlayStation 3 320GB System (Very Good) $232.12
:ps3: PlayStation 3 120GB System (Like New) $212.05

... and one for someone :)

:ps3: Pulse Elite Edition Wireless Stereo Headset (Like New) $87.44

#5192 Mixer23   I was the Turkey! CAGiversary!   3533 Posts   Joined 7.8 Years Ago  

Posted 26 January 2013 - 10:32 PM

I see. Thanks a lot. I am afraid the super slim one seems easier broken than slim. just my opinion.

I wouldn't really worry about that unless you plan on traveling a lot with it. Or throwing it out of a moving vehicle.
Spoiler
Spoiler

Mixer23.png

#5193 Mixer23   I was the Turkey! CAGiversary!   3533 Posts   Joined 7.8 Years Ago  

Posted 26 January 2013 - 10:33 PM

I want one of those so bad, I just can't quite pull the trigger...

Mixer23.png

#5194 ckc4043   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1982 Posts   Joined 4.6 Years Ago  

Posted 26 January 2013 - 10:35 PM

Good deal for what you are looking for (if just the slims)

:ps3: PS3 320 GB PlayStation Plus Instant Game Collection Bundle (Very Good) $210.45

... and the rest to pick and choose as of now.

:ps3: PlayStation 3 250GB System (Good) $216.74
:ps3: PlayStation 3 320GB System (Very Good) $232.12
:ps3: PlayStation 3 120GB System (Like New) $212.05

For the instant collection bundle, is it possible for the instant code expired or used?

#5195 BiggNick   One Man Army CAGiversary!   617 Posts   Joined 6.7 Years Ago  

Posted 26 January 2013 - 10:40 PM

Thanks, grabbed the Pulse edition as an upgrade from the original Wireless. Hopefully more bass and better mic quality (or at least from what I've heard and read). Had $34.xx in Amazon credit from their CC so brought it down enough to buy.

Every man dies; not every man really lives...

My Trade List

#5196 cjtiger300   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   25 Posts   Joined 9.0 Years Ago  

cjtiger300

Posted 26 January 2013 - 10:45 PM

I want one of those so bad, I just can't quite pull the trigger...

Don't fret, they are awesome!!!

#5197 Velo214   Chilln like a Villain CAGiversary!   8434 Posts   Joined 7.7 Years Ago  

Posted 27 January 2013 - 01:25 AM

yeah i got an instant game collection ps3 from awd and the code was used. i just contacted cs and they refunded me $50. it was awesome.

i got another same model ps3 last week. and when i got it, the code worked fine. I think they are now checking the codes first to make sure they are legit. and i was hoping so, cuz i didnt really wanna hassle them again over $50 back and get banned or something. but yeah.

Velo214.png
sig.gif

#5198 Tomtom12   CAG in Training CAG in Training   24 Posts   Joined 3.7 Years Ago  

Tomtom12

Posted 27 January 2013 - 01:48 AM

For the instant collection bundle, is it possible for the instant code expired or used?

It is very possible since it is used. They dont guarantee codes in used items :(

#5199 maxiell   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   414 Posts   Joined 4.5 Years Ago  

Posted 27 January 2013 - 01:56 AM

New update. There is a $106 new damaged stock 360.

#5200 edson13   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1472 Posts   Joined 11.2 Years Ago  

Posted 27 January 2013 - 02:20 AM

Black ops 2 hardened :ps3: $47-55
They say missing insert, so expect no codes, but still decent if you want the steelbook, and coins.

#5201 Zolor23   Hey there. CAGiversary!   2967 Posts   Joined 4.9 Years Ago  

Posted 27 January 2013 - 02:30 AM

:360: Wireless Controller $23.36 Acceptable

http://www.amazon.co...&condition=used

Any thoughts on acceptable controllers?

#5202 maxiell   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   414 Posts   Joined 4.5 Years Ago  

Posted 27 January 2013 - 02:33 AM

Most of the time with controllers you're dealing with new damaged stock items. Usually you want either acceptable or like new. Be sure and read the description.

#5203 Zolor23   Hey there. CAGiversary!   2967 Posts   Joined 4.9 Years Ago  

Posted 27 January 2013 - 02:35 AM

Most of the time with controllers you're dealing with new damaged stock items. Usually you want either acceptable or like new. Be sure and read the description.

The description doesn't help.

"Item may come repackaged. Missing shrink-wrap, activation codes for bonus online content may be missing or expired. Large mark on disk."

So, it might be repackaged, but there's a large mark on a DISK? It also says missing shrink-wrap may be missing...lol

#5204 maxiell   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   414 Posts   Joined 4.5 Years Ago  

Posted 27 January 2013 - 02:42 AM

The shrink wrap part is just a generic description. The relevant info comes at the end. There's a Good 360 controller up with a clearly New description now for $25.

#5205 icpmattj   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   730 Posts   Joined 9.9 Years Ago  

Posted 27 January 2013 - 03:34 AM

Playstation All Stars Battle Royale

What are the chances that the online code has already been used on an item thats "Used" very good?

It says

Fully playable game is included; downloadable content (DLC) or codes for online play may require additional purchase. Item may come repackaged. Missing shrink-wrap, activation codes for bonus online content may be missing or expired

They seem to give that description for everything. So is it just a generic description?

To anyone who's gotten a used all stars battle royale game from amazon warehouse. Was the code used or not?

Also will amazon give any kind of refund after the fact if it is indeed used?

#5206 Tonious   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   249 Posts   Joined 6.5 Years Ago  

Posted 27 January 2013 - 03:37 AM

Quick question, thinking of getting an old xbox game but the only good deal is acceptable. Never bought anything from Amazon Warehouse that wasn't at least good condition. Says it may not include original packaging and all that good stuff. So is there a chance it will come in a blank dvd case or wha...?

#5207 LostMyNarbles  

LostMyNarbles

Posted 27 January 2013 - 03:40 AM

What are the chances that the online code has already been used on an item thats "Used" very good?

It says

Fully playable game is included; downloadable content (DLC) or codes for online play may require additional purchase. Item may come repackaged. Missing shrink-wrap, activation codes for bonus online content may be missing or expired

They seem to give that description for everything. So is it just a generic description?

To anyone who's gotten a used all stars battle royale game from amazon warehouse. Was the code used or not?

It's best to assume DLC codes are always taken. Sometimes people get lucky but most of the time they are. If you find out it is used you can always return it, but I doubt they'll give you any money off of it.

#5208 RoMee  

Posted 27 January 2013 - 03:41 AM

It says

I'm pretty sure it's a hit or miss. Some people are lucky enough to get a copy with unused codes and some are not so fortunate.

#5209 icpmattj   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   730 Posts   Joined 9.9 Years Ago  

Posted 27 January 2013 - 03:44 AM

Yeah id rather not chance it.

What's the cheapest it has been on sale for?

#5210 Kovorkian   Judoka CAGiversary!   2670 Posts   Joined 5.0 Years Ago  

Posted 27 January 2013 - 05:10 AM

Yeah id rather not chance it.

What's the cheapest it has been on sale for?

PSASBR was on sale at target for $30 about 2 weeks ago

Tradelist   (mostly Nintendo / Sony)  

May DealSeeker continue to guide us through dark voids, lead us not into tempting terrible deals, and deliver us from EA.

gallery_474050_8161_75125.jpg

Designed by Lilchiji

#5211 CrimsonTribe   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   534 Posts   Joined 9.1 Years Ago  

CrimsonTribe

Posted 27 January 2013 - 05:19 AM

Quick question, thinking of getting an old xbox game but the only good deal is acceptable. Never bought anything from Amazon Warehouse that wasn't at least good condition. Says it may not include original packaging and all that good stuff. So is there a chance it will come in a blank dvd case or wha...?

It is very very likely that it will come in a generic blank case. However, if you expect that it will not come with artwork or manual, you might be pleasantly surprised.

Workin on it

#5212 sherlock2g   Like Whoa! CAGiversary!   945 Posts   Joined 4.7 Years Ago  

sherlock2g

Posted 27 January 2013 - 08:07 AM

It says

If you are worried about the code I suggest wait until a price drop. Hopefully it'll be $20 in a month or so. It's $40 now.

#5213 acthechamp   The CAG Hero CAGiversary!   1244 Posts   Joined 5.8 Years Ago  

Posted 27 January 2013 - 08:21 AM

Acceptable is usually really bad. I would wait for a Very Good or better.

#5214 aaronrodgers   Yo...Siggy, Phido! CAGiversary!   1713 Posts   Joined 5.7 Years Ago  

aaronrodgers

Posted 27 January 2013 - 12:16 PM

Acceptable is usually really bad. I would wait for a Very Good or better.

Actually, I've had better luck with Acceptable than Like-New. I've had acceptable games arrive new. Many others on here have had the same luck, it just depends.

95438.png

LT1B2oV.png

#5215 kyo645   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   133 Posts   Joined 8.2 Years Ago  

Posted 27 January 2013 - 03:06 PM

Actually, I've had better luck with Acceptable than Like-New. I've had acceptable games arrive new. Many others on here have had the same luck, it just depends.

This is true. I once got an acceptable 3ds since it was really cheap. I think it was acceptable since the outside box was marked up and battered up a lot. The system was actually brand new and everything was still in original packaging. It really is a win or lose situation with acceptable items.

#5216 Wazzup4567   Wazzup CAG? CAGiversary!   408 Posts   Joined 3.7 Years Ago  

Wazzup4567

Posted 27 January 2013 - 05:56 PM

I regret not getting that Like New Batman for Wii U.

;-; I wish it could be that low in stores.

#5217 genoboost   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   158 Posts   Joined 10.3 Years Ago  

genoboost

Posted 27 January 2013 - 08:50 PM

3DS Epic Mickey $20.78

gamemusic4all.com
The site for all your video game inspired music news!

#5218 my2k2zx2   Molly, Rockin the Doggles CAGiversary!   1228 Posts   Joined 9.1 Years Ago  

Posted 27 January 2013 - 09:04 PM

Everything I've bought that was acceptable (including a $109 4gb 360) was brand new.
If its free, its for me!!

#5219 edson13   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1472 Posts   Joined 11.2 Years Ago  

Posted 27 January 2013 - 10:03 PM

Haha, its cool to take your chances with acceptable. But by no means expect a new item. Especially now, that theyve started listing games in generic cases as very good. Also, Ive gone on acceptable streaks of getting new items, and Ive gone on streaks of receiving stuff that I wouldnt even expect from the worst ebay seller.

#5220 TheHelix   CAGiversary! Silenced   2842 Posts   Joined 11.0 Years Ago  

TheHelix

Posted 27 January 2013 - 10:10 PM

:ps3: Acceptable Turtle Beach P11 $28.51

:ps3: Acceptable Fear 3 $10.41 (I think you need an online pass for this game)