- - - - -

GGT 232 Gets Drunk All Weekend and Doesn't Bother to Post in Itself

#121 CaptainJoel   Where Turnips become Demons CAGiversary!   14244 Posts   Joined 6.1 Years Ago  

CaptainJoel

Posted 11 April 2013 - 03:34 AM

Yo, Jimbo, when you get Injustice give me some gameplay and netcode impressions. Preferably netcode impressions.

I could do that tooooo :cry:

i am debating on picking up resistance 2 from the gamestop used-game clearance sale, is it good? the gameplay looks pretty crappy from the youtube videos. also does it have the same silly install bug like resistance 3?

I hear it's okay. I think it's easily worth the price and no install bug that I'm aware of. Haven't booted it up yet, though.

shooters don't get much more unappealing than a Resistance game. or was it Killzone. i haven't heard good things about either.

Killzone 3 is pretty boss. Very enjoyable campaign. Played some Resistance 1 awhile back, but did not enjoy very much. Going to give it a second try after liking Rayman, though. Frosty likes them, I think.

#122 luxuria   Memories of You CAGiversary!   5564 Posts   Joined 4.8 Years Ago  

Posted 11 April 2013 - 03:36 AM

Yo, Jimbo, when you get Injustice give me some gameplay and netcode impressions. Preferably netcode impressions.

Mu-12. <3

#123 Rai Rai   Lookin' in all the right places CAGiversary!   14847 Posts   Joined 10.0 Years Ago  

Posted 11 April 2013 - 03:36 AM

I could do that tooooo :cry:

I like having multiple opinions. That and Jimbo's impressions of netcode are usually similar to my own.
Spoiler

Mu-12. <3

My man.

#124 Indignate   Hell Yeah, I’m the Motherfucking Princess! CAGiversary!   16828 Posts   Joined 6.9 Years Ago  

Posted 11 April 2013 - 03:45 AM

I do too.

Sure.

Don't lie to me.

I would never.

At :10

Mu-12. <3

My man.

Disgusting.

It's all about

Posted Image

#125 corrosivefrost   I created this world and you can't keep me here. CAGiversary!   39450 Posts   Joined 10.1 Years Ago  

corrosivefrost

Posted 11 April 2013 - 04:20 AM

Those of you with Vitas, what do you consider to be the must have games for it?

Vita propaganda:

Spoiler

#126 Jimbo Slice   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   7383 Posts   Joined 10.6 Years Ago  

Jimbo Slice

Posted 11 April 2013 - 04:22 AM

You got it dude.

#127 Jimbo Slice   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   7383 Posts   Joined 10.6 Years Ago  

Jimbo Slice

Posted 11 April 2013 - 04:24 AM

Also, anyone care to offer up some DS game suggestions (regular, not 3DS). Busted mine out of a drawer after about 4 years of not seeing the light of day.

I've played the Castlevanias and Mario Kart, and a few other games here and there, but would love some suggestions.

#128 corrosivefrost   I created this world and you can't keep me here. CAGiversary!   39450 Posts   Joined 10.1 Years Ago  

corrosivefrost

Posted 11 April 2013 - 04:24 AM

shooters don't get much more unappealing than a Resistance game. or was it Killzone. i haven't heard good things about either.

Depends on the person.

I've played Killzone 2 and 3 as well as Resistance 1-3 and Burning Skies on Vita.

The multi in Resistance 1-2 was competent. The multi in the two Killzone games was fantastic.

The campaigns in all of them leave something to be desired, but I actually really liked Resistance. First game I bought with my PS3 and I played the Hell out of it... platinum'ed it probably, if that were a thing, but I didn't do it for the trophies. I did it cause I liked it since trophies weren't even invented yet.

I'd rank every single one of these games above the games I've played from the Halo series (Halo 3, Halo: Reach) and I'd rather play anyone of them over a Halo game.

i am debating on picking up resistance 2 from the gamestop used-game clearance sale, is it good? the gameplay looks pretty crappy from the youtube videos. also does it have the same silly install bug like resistance 3?

I picked it up... September 2011? When GS had it for like $7 bucks. The campaign was average but probably the worst in the series... it's really janky and buggy. But where Resistance 2 shines is the multiplayer co-op. That mode was really fun. I had no problem playing the game enough that I ended up with all the co-op achievements in addition to the single player achievements. By this time, I had lost all desire to play TDM of any sort in shooters, so I skipped that mode entirely. I'm not sure how active the co-op is on that game these days, but considering it was a couple years old by the time I played it and I had no real problems finding a game -- it may still be kicking.

#129 luxuria   Memories of You CAGiversary!   5564 Posts   Joined 4.8 Years Ago  

Posted 11 April 2013 - 04:25 AM

Spoiler

Okay, it sounds like her. It can be someone else doe.

Litchi is cool and all but naw, dawg.

Vita propaganda:

Spoiler

I'll read this later today. I actually want to see your recommendations.

Btw, are you picking up Soul Sacrifice? ^_^

#130 corrosivefrost   I created this world and you can't keep me here. CAGiversary!   39450 Posts   Joined 10.1 Years Ago  

corrosivefrost

Posted 11 April 2013 - 04:28 AM

I'll read this later today. I actually want to see your recommendations.

Btw, are you picking up Soul Sacrifice? ^_^

Yes. Soul Sacrifice looks amazing. It's supposed to be good via single player or multi -- and I love the whole entire concept and premise. Yes, it's a little bit Monster Hunter in that there are big bosses you can use multiplayer teams to take down, but the combat looks so much better than a MH game to me... faster paced, more variety in attacks, almost looks like a "souls" game to me. And as I said, I'm a sucker for magic and such and the idea of doing crazy shit like ripping out your own spine to pull off an attack called excalibur? The monster designs? The sacrifice/saving leveling (and unlock) mechanic... all look right up my alley. If anyone in here has a Vita and is going to get it, add me. I will be happy to play with you.

I'll probably buy it digitally day 1 with the money Sony owes me from the spent $50 get $10 promo.

#131 Action!   bwip CAGiversary!   6741 Posts   Joined 5.4 Years Ago  

Posted 11 April 2013 - 04:35 AM

If anyone in here has a Vita and is going to get it, add me. I will be happy to play with you.

Deal.

Check out my art blog.      |      Trade List

Open for commissions. Ask me to draw for you.

I make art for this game! It's also fun as hell and you should try it. http://store.steampo...com/app/291550/

#132 Rai Rai   Lookin' in all the right places CAGiversary!   14847 Posts   Joined 10.0 Years Ago  

Posted 11 April 2013 - 04:40 AM

Also, anyone care to offer up some DS game suggestions (regular, not 3DS). Busted mine out of a drawer after about 4 years of not seeing the light of day.

I've played the Castlevanias and Mario Kart, and a few other games here and there, but would love some suggestions.

MegaMan Zero Collection
Bleach Dark Souls (anime, but it's a fighter made by Treasure, it's good)
Phoenix Wright series

That's all I can think of at the moment.

#133 luxuria   Memories of You CAGiversary!   5564 Posts   Joined 4.8 Years Ago  

Posted 11 April 2013 - 04:40 AM

Count me in as well! ^_^

#134 Indignate   Hell Yeah, I’m the Motherfucking Princess! CAGiversary!   16828 Posts   Joined 6.9 Years Ago  

Posted 11 April 2013 - 04:46 AM

Bleach Dark Souls (anime, but it's a fighter made by Treasure, it's good)

Agreed.

#135 luxuria   Memories of You CAGiversary!   5564 Posts   Joined 4.8 Years Ago  

Posted 11 April 2013 - 04:47 AM

999, The World Ends With You, SMT: Devil Survivor, and the Prof. Layton games.

#136 Action!   bwip CAGiversary!   6741 Posts   Joined 5.4 Years Ago  

Posted 11 April 2013 - 04:53 AM

Okamiden and Pokemon Conquest. Bowser's Inside Story.

Check out my art blog.      |      Trade List

Open for commissions. Ask me to draw for you.

I make art for this game! It's also fun as hell and you should try it. http://store.steampo...com/app/291550/

#137 luxuria   Memories of You CAGiversary!   5564 Posts   Joined 4.8 Years Ago  

Posted 11 April 2013 - 04:56 AM

Radiant Historia.

#138 MoCiWe   is a space smuggler CAGiversary!   6801 Posts   Joined 8.0 Years Ago  

Posted 11 April 2013 - 05:03 AM

Get Chrono Trigger, even if you've played through it before, if you haven't played it before, then even more reason to get it!

659629.png?68329996

I like to stream sometimes! twitch.tv/mociwe

#139 hankmecrankme   Drunken Jesus CAGiversary!   17389 Posts   Joined 11.9 Years Ago  

hankmecrankme

Posted 11 April 2013 - 05:07 AM

Tetris DS.

Posted Image Posted Image

I like how this one black guy manager at my nearest KFC rejected the chicken and told the employees to make me some new chicken. He understood how us black folks like our friend chicken fresh and not hard.

I love me some fried food. I eat friend food all the time and I'm still super skinny. I can eat all the friend chicken and other unhealthy foods never getting fat.:D

#140 SinOfHeart   Teddie's #1 Fan CAGiversary!   5149 Posts   Joined 10.3 Years Ago  

SinOfHeart

Posted 11 April 2013 - 05:15 AM

Picross and Picross 3D are awesome for the DS if you like puzzle games. Also, Ghost Trick is super awesome.

662978.pngTeddie_Swimsuit_Sig.jpg
sig.gif

#141 corrosivefrost   I created this world and you can't keep me here. CAGiversary!   39450 Posts   Joined 10.1 Years Ago  

corrosivefrost

Posted 11 April 2013 - 05:25 AM

Jimbo, if you liked the Puzzle Agent games, you should try the Professor Layton games out (if you haven't already).

#142 corrosivefrost   I created this world and you can't keep me here. CAGiversary!   39450 Posts   Joined 10.1 Years Ago  

corrosivefrost

Posted 11 April 2013 - 06:39 AM

Why did nobody tell me about this?!

#143 The Crotch   There are ten sticks of dynamite waiting for you. CAGiversary!   14454 Posts   Joined 9.1 Years Ago  

Posted 11 April 2013 - 06:41 AM

Hey, c'mon.

I posted a .gif of it in the RPG thread. What more do you want?

Posted Image

#144 Rai Rai   Lookin' in all the right places CAGiversary!   14847 Posts   Joined 10.0 Years Ago  

Posted 11 April 2013 - 06:51 AM

Why did nobody tell me about this?!

I figured everybody has already seen it.

#145 The Crotch   There are ten sticks of dynamite waiting for you. CAGiversary!   14454 Posts   Joined 9.1 Years Ago  

Posted 11 April 2013 - 06:54 AM

That, too.

Posted Image

#146 corrosivefrost   I created this world and you can't keep me here. CAGiversary!   39450 Posts   Joined 10.1 Years Ago  

corrosivefrost

Posted 11 April 2013 - 07:03 AM

Hey, c'mon.

I posted a .gif of it in the RPG thread. What more do you want?

Me? Go into the RPG thread? Yeah fuckin' right. :rofl:

I was wondering if any new info had been released and if this was still potentially coming this year... looks balls out amazing. :bouncy:

Hopefully it will release late Fall after I can procure my gaming PC.

I figured everybody has already seen it.

Who are you again? ;)
I've had a pretty terrible week thus far and haven't managed to check out the gaming news sites since Tuesday... so I missed it. :(

#147 BlueScrote   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   4839 Posts   Joined 8.1 Years Ago  

BlueScrote

Posted 11 April 2013 - 11:17 AM

Vita propaganda:

Spoiler

I knew you would come through with a vita list. I didn't know about the PS4 or the extra cloud storage.

Me? Go into the RPG thread? Yeah fuckin' right. :rofl:

I was wondering if any new info had been released and if this was still potentially coming this year... looks balls out amazing. :bouncy:

Hopefully it will release late Fall after I can procure my gaming PC.

I would assume like Dark Souls the PC Port will be delayed compared to the consoles.

#148 mrspicytacoman   Apply Ubik only as directed CAGiversary!   1884 Posts   Joined 4.3 Years Ago  

mrspicytacoman

Posted 11 April 2013 - 11:59 AM

bsg really needed a weed smoking session
roslind gotta take care of that cancer mon

Spoiler

vpnz.png2h50m13.gif2eb67tj.jpgn5qy6u.gif

#TrueGamer

#149 CaptainJoel   Where Turnips become Demons CAGiversary!   14244 Posts   Joined 6.1 Years Ago  

CaptainJoel

Posted 11 April 2013 - 12:47 PM

So, what time are we playing CAH tonight, guys?

#150 Rei no Otaku   Rei's love CAGiversary!   10309 Posts   Joined 11.5 Years Ago  

Rei no Otaku

Posted 11 April 2013 - 12:53 PM

Rei_no_Otaku.png