* * * * - 31 votes

The Steam Deals + Cards Thread V8 ~ Summer Sale Encore Day! | Rage $4.99 | Retro City Rampage $2.99 | Crysis $5.99 | Endless Space $10.19 |

Backlog on my backlog Pokemanz Spoder sense 2deep4me Summer Seal Trading Cardz

#31 MrNinjaSquirrel   Emo Blogger CAGiversary!   12143 Posts   Joined 2.3 Years Ago  

MrNinjaSquirrel

Posted 21 May 2013 - 02:39 AM

well as ridiculous as it is, clearly there are differing opinions on it, so here:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/JV8SR5N

I'll give it 48 hours and we'll go off the results.

Hey, you look like you have a lot of money; how about donating some of it to my Extra Life drive?

#32 MysterD   CAG's "Iconic" Toaster CAGiversary!   16285 Posts   Joined 11.3 Years Ago   Has been playing Dark Souls
PC

Posted 21 May 2013 - 02:39 AM

I'm disappointed that aliens didn't create this new Steam V8 Thread.... ;)

Bing Rewards - Referral Link

We don't play games on CAG; we backlog 'em. ;)

No wonder we have no time to play games!

All we do is keep buying games; run games idly for cards; keep backlogging games; & talk about games on CAG Forums + gaming forums like it.

#33 Lazy_Bum   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   67 Posts   Joined 5.9 Years Ago  

Posted 21 May 2013 - 02:41 AM

Are you sure that you got it through that pack? If you bought the pack from Amazon, it's likely that it does not include any of the sonic games.

Well I'm not 100% sure but I find it strange that I have sonic 3d blast as well yet I never entered any keys except for the sega genesis & mega drive classic packs and I checked my licenses and subscriptions page and I saw nothing out of the ordinary.
dieboltdesigns.wordpress.com

#34 The End   Number Four CAGiversary!   5074 Posts   Joined 10.6 Years Ago   Has been playing Barbie Dreamhouse Party
PC

Posted 21 May 2013 - 02:43 AM

well as ridiculous as it is, clearly there are differing opinions on it, so here:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/JV8SR5N

I'll give it 48 hours and we'll go off the results.

LOL

The new soda wars.

Seriously though, if there's room in the thread title, I guess you can have it there. But feel free to remove it when you need that extra space. You can always re-insert it when the deals are less lengthy.

#35 Lazy_Bum   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   67 Posts   Joined 5.9 Years Ago  

Posted 21 May 2013 - 02:43 AM

Can anyone else confirm for a fact if any sonic games came with the sega genesis & mega drive classic packs?

#36 INCyr   Devotee of CAGthulhu CAGiversary!   1104 Posts   Joined 7.8 Years Ago  

Posted 21 May 2013 - 02:45 AM

Yay new thread!

#37 Detruire   Would have finished the dark skin first CAGiversary!   4700 Posts   Joined 2.4 Years Ago  

Posted 21 May 2013 - 02:45 AM

Can anyone else confirm for a fact if any sonic games came with the sega genesis & mega drive classic packs?

Check the DLC list and/or their Steam pages.

#38 Saraph   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   68 Posts   Joined 6.9 Years Ago  

Posted 21 May 2013 - 02:46 AM

Only Sonic 3D Blast came with those packs. All other Sonic games are separate.

#39 The End   Number Four CAGiversary!   5074 Posts   Joined 10.6 Years Ago   Has been playing Barbie Dreamhouse Party
PC

Posted 21 May 2013 - 02:49 AM

There once was an instance back in January (or was it December) where Classic pack #1 gave some people a copy of Sonic 3D blast. Other than that glitch, the Sonic games aren't bundled with the classic packs.

#40 Lazy_Bum   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   67 Posts   Joined 5.9 Years Ago  

Posted 21 May 2013 - 02:49 AM

Only Sonic 3D Blast came with those packs. All other Sonic games are separate.

Thanks then you guys for helping me out then I must be losing my mind with all these deals it's so hard sometimes to keep track of all of the games I have already that I buy extras without realizing it.

#41 LazyTriangle   flashbang dance CAGiversary!   2410 Posts   Joined 4.6 Years Ago  

LazyTriangle

Posted 21 May 2013 - 02:54 AM

I like this new thread, nice to finally see an up to date title.

In other news, I just sold my Portal 2 foil card and the guy who bought it from me its already at level 20 :hot:

xCr6Kma.jpg

#42 earvcunanan   I'm cool. CAGiversary!   3355 Posts   Joined 8.2 Years Ago  

earvcunanan

Posted 21 May 2013 - 02:54 AM

What happened to the soda wars

#43 MrNinjaSquirrel   Emo Blogger CAGiversary!   12143 Posts   Joined 2.3 Years Ago  

MrNinjaSquirrel

Posted 21 May 2013 - 02:55 AM

What happened to the soda wars

They ended...

...but the deals raged on;)

Hey, you look like you have a lot of money; how about donating some of it to my Extra Life drive?

#44 Cheaplikeafox OS X   Better Than You CAGiversary!   13619 Posts   Joined 9.1 Years Ago  

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Posted 21 May 2013 - 02:56 AM

Awesome work Mr. Squirrel. I tip my hat.

I also volunteer to update the OP on a weekday. Tuesday or Wednesday would work best.

I vote you use discretion with THE in the title. If you need the space then take it out and put it back in when you can. I also vote against two trade threads. I think one works just fine.

#45 Idiotekque   couch slave CAGiversary!   8660 Posts   Joined 3.2 Years Ago  

Posted 21 May 2013 - 02:58 AM

I also volunteer to update the OP on a weekday. Tuesday or Wednesday would work best.

I vote you use discretion with THE in the title. If you need the space then take it out and put it back in when you can. I also vote against two trade threads. I think one works just fine.

I say we split the Amazon thread. One for people who love Tony, and one for people who hate him.

Terraria - $1 (Steam),  X3: Terran Conflict - $2 (Steam)Fable: The Lost Chapters - $2 (Steam)

bZ2g3eF.png

#46 Preedatore   Hamburger Thread CAGiversary!   1266 Posts   Joined 3.9 Years Ago  

Posted 21 May 2013 - 02:59 AM

I say we split the Amazon thread. One for people who love Tony, and one for people who hate him.

What about those who are indifferent?

#47 Idiotekque   couch slave CAGiversary!   8660 Posts   Joined 3.2 Years Ago  

Posted 21 May 2013 - 03:00 AM

What about those who are indifferent?

Damn, you're right. Three threads.

Terraria - $1 (Steam),  X3: Terran Conflict - $2 (Steam)Fable: The Lost Chapters - $2 (Steam)

bZ2g3eF.png

#48 wuxbustah8   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1023 Posts   Joined 4.4 Years Ago  

Posted 21 May 2013 - 03:01 AM

Stop being so indecisive!

fs_overall.png

#49 spoderman   I thought Harvey Dent said that CAGiversary!   12484 Posts   Joined 9.5 Years Ago  

Posted 21 May 2013 - 03:01 AM

Am I the only one that finds irony in The End not wanting "The" in the thread title, when he has it in his username? ;)

#50 Idiotekque   couch slave CAGiversary!   8660 Posts   Joined 3.2 Years Ago  

Posted 21 May 2013 - 03:05 AM

Am I the only one that finds irony in The End not wanting "The" in the thread title, when he has it in his username? ;)

He doesn't want us to repeat his past mistakes.

bZ2g3eF.png

#51 Eldredpe   Disconcerted CAGiversary!   2516 Posts   Joined 5.8 Years Ago  

Posted 21 May 2013 - 03:22 AM

I'm fine with updating the OP most days. I tend to fall behind on Saturday/Sunday, though, not that the changeover is very big on a non-publisher weekend.

#52 Cheaplikeafox OS X   Better Than You CAGiversary!   13619 Posts   Joined 9.1 Years Ago  

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Posted 21 May 2013 - 03:26 AM

I'm fine with updating the OP most days. I tend to fall behind on Saturday/Sunday, though, not that the changeover is very big on a non-publisher weekend.

That works for me. Wish I could help out on weekends but those are my sleep in days.

#53 Eldredpe   Disconcerted CAGiversary!   2516 Posts   Joined 5.8 Years Ago  

Posted 21 May 2013 - 03:32 AM

The important thing, I guess, is that if it's getting on in the day and somebody notices that a deal hasn't been added or is out of date or something, just go in and fix it.

It's a wiki and anyone can do it.

Also, some newer users need to have their wiki posts approved, so if you see a big red pending edits link on the first page between the edit wiki and edit history links, go in and approve it.

I guess I'm just saying that I like editing the OP and will try to do it most days, but if anyone notices I've fallen behind please feel free to do it yourself.

Other types of thinking are how a lot of these threads have fallen into disrepair in the first place...

#54 asheskitty  

asheskitty

Posted 21 May 2013 - 03:34 AM

First Shift key of the new thread
CB5JJ-CCH35-JSFJB-T33BT-RKCRW

Achievement Unlocked!

That's just weird and wrong... Stream Thread have deals in the title... and not very good deals at that. I sleep 2.5 hours, work 11 hours and CAG's gone all outta whack.

And WTH aren't there any racing games on sale?!? ^_~

I dream in yellow comic sans.

It rubs the lotion on it's skin or else it gets Bad Rats again.

♥·.·´¯`·.·♥ Le Mew - Le Purrrrr ♥·.·´¯`·.·♥
Price Trackers --- Enhanced Steam --- SteamGameSales --- IsThereAnyDeal --- CamelCamelCamel Amazon $5 off w/EC List

Don't you be messin' with asheskitty. That girl be from the STREETS, yo.

#55 Idiotekque   couch slave CAGiversary!   8660 Posts   Joined 3.2 Years Ago  

Posted 21 May 2013 - 03:34 AM

Posted Image

bZ2g3eF.png

#56 MysterD   CAG's "Iconic" Toaster CAGiversary!   16285 Posts   Joined 11.3 Years Ago   Has been playing Dark Souls
PC

Posted 21 May 2013 - 03:38 AM

First Shift key of the new thread
CB5JJ-CCH35-JSFJB-T33BT-RKCRW

Achievement Unlocked!

There's an Achievement for using Shift keys?

All we do is keep buying games; run games idly for cards; keep backlogging games; & talk about games on CAG Forums + gaming forums like it.

#57 asheskitty  

asheskitty

Posted 21 May 2013 - 03:40 AM

Lamborghini Reventón (V12) > V8

There's an Achievement for using Shift keys?

I got one for the first shift key post in the thread. :mrgreen:

I dream in yellow comic sans.

It rubs the lotion on it's skin or else it gets Bad Rats again.

♥·.·´¯`·.·♥ Le Mew - Le Purrrrr ♥·.·´¯`·.·♥
Price Trackers --- Enhanced Steam --- SteamGameSales --- IsThereAnyDeal --- CamelCamelCamel Amazon $5 off w/EC List

Don't you be messin' with asheskitty. That girl be from the STREETS, yo.

#58 plft   Ploceus castaneiceps CAGiversary!   822 Posts   Joined 7.8 Years Ago  

Posted 21 May 2013 - 03:43 AM

The "the" wars remind me of Ohio State and how they force "the" in front of their name.

Edit: I shouldn't be typing while quadruple tasking.

Edited by plft, 21 May 2013 - 03:58 AM.

#59 MysterD   CAG's "Iconic" Toaster CAGiversary!   16285 Posts   Joined 11.3 Years Ago   Has been playing Dark Souls
PC

Lamborghini Reventón (V12) > V8

Figures you'd make a car reference. :P

I got one for the first shift key post in the thread. :mrgreen:

Did you get a CAG Trading Card, too? ;)

#60 Idiotekque   couch slave CAGiversary!   8660 Posts   Joined 3.2 Years Ago  

TVR Cerbera Speed 12 (V12) > Lamborghini Reventón (V12)

bZ2g3eF.png