* * * * - 31 votes

The Steam Deals + Cards Thread V8 ~ Summer Sale Encore Day! | Rage $4.99 | Retro City Rampage $2.99 | Crysis $5.99 | Endless Space $10.19 |

Backlog on my backlog Pokemanz Spoder sense 2deep4me Summer Seal Trading Cardz

#12241 Idiotekque   couch slave CAGiversary!   8920 Posts   Joined 6.3 Years Ago  

Posted 21 July 2013 - 07:37 AM

The jobs that I take is now worth 10-15k so the loan amount shouldn't be a big deal.  Beats getting 2-5 k for the same amount of work.  

I figure, I will get the money rolling, hire a driver and I can take the quick job at my leisure while the hired makes money for me.

Yeah, I figured you'd make much more money buying and selling your own stuff.

Sadly no, I can't find any option within the actual game. However, the work around is to use a file order randomizer program. This will simply add a random number to the beginning of each file within the Euro Truck Simulator 2 music folder. Not optimal, but it works. ;)

I'd imagine that wouldn't work with folders... I have folders and subfolders of music in my ETS2 music folder. >_>

Right, once the multiplayer for ETS2 gets underway, let's do a CAG weekend-no sleep-marathon on ETS. Our trucking empire dreams are coming true!!

If we could all drive for one company... hot damn.

bZ2g3eF.png

#12242 Detruire   Would have finished the dark skin first CAGiversary!   5329 Posts   Joined 5.6 Years Ago  

Posted 21 July 2013 - 07:38 AM

Lol, Detruire was being sarcastic there. Might want to reread his post: he was referring to you're .28 cents remark (i.e. less than 1 cent ;))

:fridge:

Selling Indie Gala bundles.
Do you buy most IG bundles? PM me or add me on Steam to ask about an IG subscription today! :D

#12243 Idiotekque   couch slave CAGiversary!   8920 Posts   Joined 6.3 Years Ago  

Posted 21 July 2013 - 07:39 AM

I bought it on Steam so I don't actually have to use my PS3 for gaming things.

tumblr_mg701fcdoX1qb2gfxo1_500.gif

bZ2g3eF.png

#12244 boneless   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1726 Posts   Joined 9.9 Years Ago  

Posted 21 July 2013 - 07:41 AM

100k loan? Damn, hope that works out. I was too afraid of that debt, and was cool with getting accustomed to all the different makes of trucks.

The jobs that I take is now worth 10-15k so the loan amount shouldn't be a big deal.  Beats getting 2-5 k for the same amount of work.  

I figure, I will get the money rolling, hire a driver and I can take the quick job at my leisure while the hired makes money for me.

The way you guys describe it make it almost sound like A&E shipping wars. My curiosity is piqued.

#12245 unreasonablepenguin   I wish to be furry CAGiversary!   356 Posts   Joined 5.2 Years Ago  

unreasonablepenguin

Posted 21 July 2013 - 07:44 AM

:fridge:

I blame autocorrect ;)

#12246 unreasonablepenguin   I wish to be furry CAGiversary!   356 Posts   Joined 5.2 Years Ago  

unreasonablepenguin

Posted 21 July 2013 - 07:47 AM

If we could all drive for one company... hot damn.

Yeah. If we could all buy one truck and then combine them into collective CAG company... that might be the next 3 years of our lives (well, one route per night lol)

#12247 Idiotekque   couch slave CAGiversary!   8920 Posts   Joined 6.3 Years Ago  

Posted 21 July 2013 - 07:54 AM

Yeah. If we could all buy one truck and then combine them into collective CAG company... that might be the next 3 years of our lives (well, one route per night lol)

If in game currency was gabenbucks PayPal... and digital goods needed to be shipped...

OUR NEW PROFESSIONS.

bZ2g3eF.png

#12248 wasabi5858   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1502 Posts   Joined 9.8 Years Ago  

Posted 21 July 2013 - 07:59 AM

damn, so I took a profitable long job, but about 2 hours out, I was getting sleeping and there was a rest stop right there so I rested, then I was late... and while trying to make it on time, I was breezing and got a ticket :(

should've just drank more coffee, safety be damned!

still net over $14k tho. 

#12249 dracula   i'll buy that for a dolla CAGiversary!   4868 Posts   Joined 14.3 Years Ago  

Posted 21 July 2013 - 08:00 AM

final fantasy is sort of tempting at 8 bucks, but shaq fu it, it will surely be cheaper at a future sale, and $8 is a lot to pay for such an old game.

would have liked to have seen battlefront 2 back at 66% off(it was 75% off on a flash deal at the winter sale, and 66% off earlier in the week and I saw it and passed.)

"If it ain't fifty cents then I dont want it."

http://www.cheapassg...171#post1074171

Posted Image

#12250 unreasonablepenguin   I wish to be furry CAGiversary!   356 Posts   Joined 5.2 Years Ago  

unreasonablepenguin

Posted 21 July 2013 - 08:22 AM

If in game currency was gabenbucks PayPal... and digital goods needed to be shipped...

OUR NEW PROFESSIONS.

There'll be restrictions/incentives for all the CAG drivers. E.g. gotta make a certain amount of money on the routes on ETS before you can make a purchase to add to your the backlog.

#12251 Spiricore   Eclectic Paradox CAGiversary!   392 Posts   Joined 5.5 Years Ago  

Posted 21 July 2013 - 08:40 AM

Aww, I was just feeling generous enough to get Just Cause for a friend when they fixed the price. Damn it to hell!

#12252 TheN8torious   Shhh...I'm Invisible CAGiversary!   16895 Posts   Joined 11.7 Years Ago  

TheN8torious

Posted 21 July 2013 - 08:41 AM

Just make sure all you truckers don't let this happen to you.

Spoiler

;)

#12253 asheskitty  

asheskitty

Posted 21 July 2013 - 08:52 AM

Just make sure all you truckers don't let this happen to you.

Spoiler

;)

^_^ Awesome.

tumblr_lww0nqzGPW1r62afko1_500.jpg

There'll be restrictions/incentives for all the CAG drivers. E.g. gotta make a certain amount of money on the routes on ETS before you can make a purchase to add to your the backlog.

vader.jpg

final fantasy is sort of tempting at 8 bucks, but shaq fu it, it will surely be cheaper at a future sale, and $8 is a lot to pay for such an old game.

would have liked to have seen battlefront 2 back at 66% off(it was 75% off on a flash deal at the winter sale, and 66% off earlier in the week and I saw it and passed.)

I am amused with with the gotta-have-it-now-vibe.

༼つ ◕_◕ ༽つ PRAISE GOLD HELM ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

It rubs the lotion on it's skin or else it gets Bad Rats again.

♥·.·´¯`·.·♥ Le Mew - Le Purrrrr ♥·.·´¯`·.·♥
Price Trackers --- Enhanced Steam --- SteamGameSales --- IsThereAnyDeal --- CamelCamelCamel Amazon $5 off w/EC List

Don't you be messin' with asheskitty. That girl be from the STREETS, yo.

#12254 asheskitty  

asheskitty

Posted 21 July 2013 - 08:54 AM

40% - FTL

32% - Recettear

28% - Hotline Miami

Well I'm kinda bummed, even though I already own Recettear.

Price Trackers --- Enhanced Steam --- SteamGameSales --- IsThereAnyDeal --- CamelCamelCamel Amazon $5 off w/EC List

#12255 Abeja   CAG with No Title CAGiversary!   3181 Posts   Joined 9.0 Years Ago  

Posted 21 July 2013 - 08:55 AM

Hey you never know, people might need their digital downloads delivered by flash drive and installed for them

#12256 AloX   Something CAGiversary!   234 Posts   Joined 5.9 Years Ago  

Posted 21 July 2013 - 09:00 AM

Damn FTL...well here's to hoping Recettear makes it into a flash or daily

#12257 asheskitty  

asheskitty

Posted 21 July 2013 - 09:02 AM

Wow, there's a dull set of rehash-flash

SleepingDogs

Terraria

Dark Souls

Max Payne 3

/yawn

#12258 alkaliv2   Wanted to be V1 CAGiversary!   241 Posts   Joined 7.4 Years Ago  

Kentucky Route Zero!  If you all aren't in it to vote for something else, could I trouble you to vote Kentucky Route Zero?

AlkaliV2.png

#12259 ninjaculate   Wat CAGiversary!   299 Posts   Joined 5.3 Years Ago  

ninjaculate

Kentucky Route Zero! 

#12260 DeathByFRODO   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   178 Posts   Joined 8.8 Years Ago  

DeathByFRODO

Posted 21 July 2013 - 09:03 AM

Kentucky.. Route..ZERO. LES GO!

#12261 The End   America's Sweetheart CAGiversary!   6152 Posts   Joined 13.8 Years Ago  

Posted 21 July 2013 - 09:04 AM

Kentucky Route Zero!  If you all aren't in it to vote for something else, could I trouble you to vote Kentucky Route Zero?

Kentucky Route Zero! 

Kentucky.. Route..ZERO. LES GO!

Done

#12262 spoderman  

Posted 21 July 2013 - 09:05 AM

Damn FTL...well here's to hoping Recettear makes it into a flash or daily

Doubtful, next set of dailies is likely the encore sale. I think what you're seeing now is probably the last of the "new" deals.

GUtUP1U.jpg

#12263 asheskitty  

asheskitty

Posted 21 July 2013 - 09:07 AM

Hmm... now what to vote for...

Hey!  Why's my selection already made for KRZ?!?  <shakes fist>

Whatever, I have no horse in this race.  Imo, Dragon's Lair would be interesting, but I'm not going to buy it for $5.

#12264 Ardrid   The Boss CAGiversary!   883 Posts   Joined 8.6 Years Ago  

Posted 21 July 2013 - 09:11 AM

I wonder if we (CAG's) will get trolled to the point that STALKER series, Vampire: Bloodlines, and Jade Empire will all go on sale right after Steam Summer Sale is OVER.... ;)

EDIT:
Should note - I own most of these already away from Steam (i.e. Retail for all except STALKER: Call of Pripyat - I own STALKER: COP from GameStop PC App).

That's fine by me. I loved the first entry in the series and I've been itching to pick up CoP for a long time. But for my backlog, I'd regret passing up on it last year at $3.75. Still keeping my fingers crossed though...

sig.gif

Video Game Spending Tabs: 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014

#12265 Detruire   Would have finished the dark skin first CAGiversary!   5329 Posts   Joined 5.6 Years Ago  

Posted 21 July 2013 - 09:12 AM

I'm not going to be buying any of them at 50% off, so I just voted for the first one (which was Dragon's Lair.)

Do you buy most IG bundles? PM me or add me on Steam to ask about an IG subscription today! :D

#12266 ninjaculate   Wat CAGiversary!   299 Posts   Joined 5.3 Years Ago  

ninjaculate

Posted 21 July 2013 - 09:14 AM

I'm not going to be buying any of them at 50% off, so I just voted for the first one (which was Dragon's Lair.)

That's a weird way to spell "Kentucky Route Zero"

#12267 Necrotron   Now with strawberry! CAGiversary!   882 Posts   Joined 5.9 Years Ago  

Posted 21 July 2013 - 09:15 AM

Wow, there's a dull set of rehash-flash

SleepingDogs

Terraria

Dark Souls

Max Payne 3

/yawn

Totally agree.  I stayed awake only to see...the same sales again.

#12268 Cornelius   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   946 Posts   Joined 14.1 Years Ago  

Posted 21 July 2013 - 09:15 AM

... said no one ever.

Oh, BTW, 1 more on the pile for KRZ!!!

Yukon+Cornelius.png
YookonCornelius.png

#12269 Detruire   Would have finished the dark skin first CAGiversary!   5329 Posts   Joined 5.6 Years Ago  

Posted 21 July 2013 - 09:18 AM

That's a weird way to spell "Kentucky Route Zero"

That's because it isn't a way to spell "Kentucky Route Zero".

... said no one ever.

Wrong. I said it.

#12270 boneless   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1726 Posts   Joined 9.9 Years Ago  

Posted 21 July 2013 - 09:21 AM

100k loan? Damn, hope that works out. I was too afraid of that debt, and was cool with getting accustomed to all the different makes of trucks.

The way you guys describe it make it almost sound like A&E shipping wars. My curiosity is piqued.