The NEW Pre-Order Bonuses Thread

GameDude79

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
Welcome to The NEW Pre-Order Bonuses Thread! Bonuses are currently listed through OCTOBER.

KEY: Physical Bonus | DLC/Digital Bonus | Gift Card/Credit | Limited Edition Upgrade

:ps3: PlayStation 3
Beyond: Two Souls - 10/8 
GameStop - Special Edition Upgrade 

Disgaea D2: A Brighter Darkness - 10/8 
GameStop - Official Soundtrack + Art Print

Amazon - Official Soundtrack + Art Print

NIS StoreOfficial Soundtrack + Art Print 

Skylanders: SWAP Force - 10/13 
GameStop - LightCore Hex Figure

AmazonLightCore Hex Figure

Best BuyLightCore Hex Figure + Projector Wristband

WalmartLightCore Hex Figure $20 in Savings on Skylanders Branded Products 

TargetLightCore Hex Figure

Toys R UsLightCore Hex Figure 

Rocksmith 2014 Edition - 10/22 
GameStop - Bonus Track "Cherub Rock" by The Smashing Pumpkins

AmazonBonus Track "Cherub Rock" by The Smashing Pumpkins 

Rocksmith 2014 Edition (No Cable Included Edition)- 10/22 
GameStopBonus Track "Cherub Rock" by The Smashing Pumpkins

Batman: Arkham Origins - 10/22 
GameStop - Deathstroke DLC + Blackmask Challenge Maps

AmazonDeathstroke DLC + $10 Amazon Credit

Best BuyDeathstroke DLC + Metal Case

WalmartDeathstroke DLC + Batman Legends Skins Pack 

Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Full Burst - 10/22 
GameStop - 190 Page Artbook 

LEGO Marvel Super Heroes - 10/22 
GameStop - Lego Spider-Man Key Chain + Content Super-Pack

Amazon - $10 Amazon Credit

Walmart - Iron Patriot Mini Figurine 

Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag - 10/29 
GameStop - The Black Island Pack

Amazon - The Hidden Mystery Pack

Best Buy - The Lost Treasures Pack

Walmart - The Sacrificed Secrets Pack + Edward Kenway Action Figure

Target - The Trove of Mystery Pack 

Battlefield 4 - 10/29 
GameStopChina Rising Expansion Pack + Launch Weekend Double XP

AmazonChina Rising Expansion Pack + Battlepack + $10 Amazon Credit

Best BuyChina Rising Expansion Pack

WalmartChina Rising Expansion Pack + Battlefield 3$10 Walmart eGift Card

Origin - China Rising Expansion Pack 

WWE 2K14 - 10/29 
GameStop - The Ultimate Warrior

Amazon - The Ultimate Warrior

Best Buy - The Ultimate Warrior 

:360: 
Xbox 360
GameStopLightCore Hex Figure

Rocksmith 2014 Edition - 10/22 

Rocksmith 2014 Edition (No Cable Included Edition)- 10/22 

GameStopDeathstroke DLC + Blackmask Challenge Maps

AmazonDeathstroke DLC + $10 Amazon Credit

Best BuyDeathstroke DLC + Metal Case

WalmartDeathstroke DLC + Batman Legends Skins Pack 

Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Full Burst - 10/22 
GameStop190 Page Artbook 

GameStop - Lego Spider-Man Key Chain + Content Super-Pack

Amazon$10 Amazon Credit

WalmartIron Patriot Mini Figurine 

GameStopThe Black Island Pack

AmazonThe Hidden Mystery Pack

Best BuyThe Lost Treasures Pack

WalmartThe Sacrificed Secrets Pack + Edward Kenway Action Figure

TargetThe Trove of Mystery Pack 

Battlefield 4 - 10/29 
GameStopChina Rising Expansion Pack + Launch Weekend Double XP

AmazonChina Rising Expansion Pack + Battlepack + $10 Amazon Credit

Best BuyChina Rising Expansion Pack

WalmartChina Rising Expansion Pack + Battlefield 3$10 Walmart eGift Card

OriginChina Rising Expansion Pack 

WWE 2K14 - 10/29 
GameStopThe Ultimate Warrior

AmazonThe Ultimate Warrior

Best BuyThe Ultimate Warrior 

:wiiu: Wii U

Best BuyLightCore Hex Figure Projector Wristband

Amazon$10 Amazon Credit

Best BuyDeathstroke DLC (Mistake???) + Metal Case 

GameStopLego Spider-Man Key Chain

Amazon$10 Amazon Credit

WalmartIron Patriot Mini Figurine 

Sonic: Lost World - 10/29 
GameStop - Deadly Six Bonus Edition + Sonic Omochao RC Gadget

Amazon - 25 Extra Lives

GameStopThe Black Island Pack

AmazonThe Hidden Mystery Pack

Best BuyThe Lost Treasures Pack

Walmart - The Sacrificed Secrets Pack 

:wii: Wii

:psp: PlayStation Vita
LEGO Marvel Super Heroes: Universe in Peril - 10/22 

Amazon$10 Amazon Credit 

Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - 10/25 
Amazon - $10 Amazon Credit 

:3ds:
3DS
Pokemon X & Y - 10/12 
GameStop - Shiny Giratina + 2-Sided Poster + Pokemon Timeline 

WalmartLightCore Hex Figure + $20 in Savings on Skylanders Branded Products 

Amazon$10 Amazon Credit 

Hometown Story - 10/22 
GameStop - Dragon Plush

Amazon - Dragon Plush 

Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - 10/25 
Amazon - $10 Amazon Credit 

:ds: DS

See Scorpius' Original Thread: Pre-order Bonuses Listing

Last edited by a moderator:
If it works for everyone else ignore this input, since this is my first time checking out the pre-order thread, but that blue text I cannot read at all on the dark them.

Also don't forget that Skylanders Swapforce pre-orders get Lightcore Hex.

Taking input yet?

Battlefield 4 gives you a map pack at pretty much anywhere you buy it.

I also dislike the blue.

Blue doesn't bug me.

Want you to know that this thread is awesome because it takes what could add up to 10 or 20 different threads and combines them into one.  Kudos to you for helping to de-clutter the main deals thread.

Personally I vote Orange then Brown.  Indigo's far worse.  Something about my particular color-blindness and the dark theme makes it physically impossible for me to read certain shades of blue/purple for whatever reason.

Awesome thread!! Thanks!

I can read the blue but It is hard on the eyes. I vote for the orange its the easiest to read

I changed all the blue to orange and added Best Buy to the Dragon's Crown list. Unfortunately I accidentally pressed the light switch thing on the top left of the post options and it COMPLETELY messed up my entire post. It doesn't show, but when I try to edit it, everything's messed up. I guess I'll try to work on it tomorrow. I think I'm going to have to redo a lot of it...  :wall:

I changed all the blue to orange and added Best Buy to the Dragon's Crown list. Unfortunately I accidentally pressed the light switch thing on the top left of the post options and it COMPLETELY messed up my entire post. It doesn't show, but when I try to edit it, everything's messed up. I guess I'll try to work on it tomorrow. I think I'm going to have to redo a lot of it... :wall:
this just changes to / from show / hide code, it should not mess up your post, click the light switch again

this just changes to / from show / hide code, it should not mess up your post, click the light switch again
I did, it's still all messed up. Maybe it wasn't that. When I go to edit the post, a lot of the PS3 stuff is just gone plus Killzone Mercenary is gone for the Vita. On top of that, some bonuses are under completely different games now. I really have no idea why or how this all happened.

I did, it's still all messed up. Maybe it wasn't that. When I go to edit the post, a lot of the PS3 stuff is just gone plus Killzone Mercenary is gone for the Vita. On top of that, some bonuses are under completely different games now. I really have no idea why or how this all happened.
you might have too large of a post, for the it to work properly.

you have a lot of spoilers in the op while also the initial spoilers have many spoilers contained within.

Nice thread..I. Think. Wwillget gta5 and kill zone for vita. Gta5 with the $200. Gift card through beast buy is a great deal of ,e since I AMA a gc member.

Thank you, GameDude79. I didn't know about the free Disney Infinity power disc pack at everywhere but Best Buy/Target, so I'm definitely appreciating this thread!

Thank you, GameDude79. I didn't know about the free Disney Infinity power disc pack at everywhere but Best Buy/Target, so I'm definitely appreciating this thread!
you think the disney inifinity thing will be successful? i really have my doubts.

you think the disney inifinity thing will be successful? i really have my doubts.
Personally? I don't know what to expect from it. It could be HUGE! Or it could bomb like the Lone Ranger/John Carter. I think it depends on the post-launch support, but that depends on the launch success/failure. I think they're releasing it at the wrong time. Had this launched last Christmas, it'd have been crazy big. With the new consoles coming up, and this releasing in August, it could easily get lost in the shuffle.

With all that said, why am I buying it? My girlfriend LOVED the Toy Box mode from Toy Story 3. This should be exactly like that, but even better. She's a huge Disney fan, so it's right up our wheelhouse. We're both pretty responsible, so we'll only get stuff if it'll be used and/or a good deal.

did not get see how the  blue looked but i also use the dark theme an think the orange looks really good,  keep up the good work

i think you should do it by game not by system, a lot of repeated information between xbox/ps3/wii u

how did you get it already?
Some gamestops are just handing them out with preorders. It seems like many places got more than they have preorders, so this will be a VERY common artbook. With that said, I am disappointed with it. It seems to have that cheap ink we saw on the Demon Souls CE guidebook (but it has a gloss on it), since I've only had it for a few hours and it has a bunch of wear. The pages are also the same quality of the Demon Souls guidebook. Overall it feels pretty cheap, but it's a fair size / decent artwork. Would have been nice to at least have every enemy in the game. =\

it's disney, how could it fail? People will collect anything that is disney, there's no way it won't be successful.

how did you get it already?
Had went to the store to look for something else, they had gotten them in early and only got two so they gave them to me early to be sure I got them. I can understand some complaints on the book would have liked a more vibrant ink for the images, but, I like it overall.

I think I got everything fixed (for the most part). For some reason the spoiler tag for Saints Row IV in the PS3 section isn't working right, but oh well. I'll probably get the PS4 and XBONE sections added tomorrow. I really can't decide if I should add a PC section, so I started a poll. Vote yes if you want the PC section added or no if you don't care. I also added Target to the Madden 25 list (Thanks MSUHitman).

I think I got everything fixed (for the most part). For some reason the spoiler tag for Saints Row IV in the PS3 section isn't working right, but oh well. I'll probably get the PS4 and XBONE sections added tomorrow. I really can't decide if I should add a PC section, so I started a poll. Vote yes if you want the PC section added or no if you don't care. I also added Target to the Madden 25 list (Thanks MSUHitman).
thanks for your hard work

Are there ever any pre-order bonuses for Nintendo games? Pokemon X/Y in particular. There doesn't seem to be anything now, but I'm wondering if such things will show up later. One of my kids is saving up to pre-order (one or the other) and he'd read that Gamestop was going to have a pre-order bonus pokemon or something, but I see no evidence of that at Gamestop.com.

Maybe there should be a multiplatform section to save a lot of space as most games will be on 360/ps3, xbox1/ps4, or all and receive the bonuses

Are there ever any pre-order bonuses for Nintendo games? Pokemon X/Y in particular. There doesn't seem to be anything now, but I'm wondering if such things will show up later. One of my kids is saving up to pre-order (one or the other) and he'd read that Gamestop was going to have a pre-order bonus pokemon or something, but I see no evidence of that at Gamestop.com.
it wouldnt suprise me one way or the other but what he did see was an announcement for new event pokemon at gamestop through october which also includes a preorder pitch(which is likely what got him confused)

Target has reservation cards for these, you put $1 down, and get a $5 gift card when you pick it up. I haven't seen any in-game bonuses and nothing for Gamestop in particular. I remember them trying to use the Pokemon they give out free over Wi-Fi as pre-order incentives for other games, but in reality, you didn't have to pre-order to get them.

Also, the Vita listing for Dragon's Crown seems like it is still off. It's showing some kind of machine gun, I think from the Killzone pre-order?

Some gamestops are just handing them out with preorders. It seems like many places got more than they have preorders, so this will be a VERY common artbook. With that said, I am disappointed with it. It seems to have that cheap ink we saw on the Demon Souls CE guidebook (but it has a gloss on it), since I've only had it for a few hours and it has a bunch of wear. The pages are also the same quality of the Demon Souls guidebook. Overall it feels pretty cheap, but it's a fair size / decent artwork. Would have been nice to at least have every enemy in the game. =\
It doesn't sound like it's worth getting the game Day 1 for that pre-order bonus artbook.

Guess I'll just wait for Dragon's Crown to get cheaper, and probably get that Killer is Dead LE instead.

It doesn't sound like it's worth getting the game Day 1 for that pre-order bonus artbook.

Guess I'll just wait for Dragon's Crown to get cheaper, and probably get that Killer is Dead LE instead.
I seem to be in the minority, but the one thing I can assure you is that the art book will have a plentiful supply.

I seem to be in the minority, but the one thing I can assure you is that the art book will have a plentiful supply.
Hopefully Amazon will have some leftover for a sale on the game.

But if not, it's all good. I'll just wait for UDON to maybe bring over all the Vanillaware artbooks one day or import it myself if I end up loving the game that much.

GS is giving away posters for pre-orders of GTA5 (if your store still has them in stock, I guess).

Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate - :360: / :ps3: 9/3/2013

Amazon - "Schoolgirl" Costume DLC for Mila, Kokoro, Leifang, and Hitomi

Gamestop - "J-Pop" Costume DLC for Ayane and Kasumi; "Bad Girl" Costume DLC for Lisa, Rachel, Helena, Momiji, Tina, and Christie

Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate - :360: / :ps3: 9/3/2013

Amazon - "Schoolgirl" Costume DLC for Mila, Kokoro, Leifang, and Hitomi

Gamestop - "J-Pop" Costume DLC for Ayane and Kasumi; "Bad Girl" Costume DLC for Lisa, Rachel, Helena, Momiji, Tina, and Christie
I feel dirty just reading this...

To the OP I really like how you organized all the pre-orders for the games and its much easier to find. Hopefully you update the list soon by adding more games and the new consoles that come out this holiday :D

bread's done
Back